Barack Obama 2012 - Yes We Can Again

Mopvyzo 2012/06/03 16:18:48
Barack Obama For President ...
Related Topics: Obama, Barack Obama, Music, 2012

SLIDESHOW: Barack Obama 2012 - Yes We Can Again

<
2 of 6

<

1. Barack Obama 2012 - Yes We Can Again

Barack Obama 2012 - Yes We Can Again

Music: Agoria - Les Violons Ivres.

2. <

<

3. <

<

4. <

<

5. <

<

6. <

<

Barack Obama 2012 - Yes We Can Again
Music: Agoria - Les Violons Ivres.

Read More: http://www.BarackObama.com

• Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~ 2012/06/04 03:59:12
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    +5
    yes we can

And...

yes we will
  • Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/04 02:21:56
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    When asked about the reaction to his proposal to make veterans pay for their own medical expenses the President admitted that he was puzzled by the magnitude of the opposition to his proposal..
    "Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute." "I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country," Obama continued. "I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit. I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."

And you want to give this waste of skin and oxygen ANOTHER 4 years?! I wouldn't hire him to clean the restrooms in the White House. I wish Patton were still alive and warming up his slappin' hand.
  • Wilde~M... Lawnmow... 2012/06/04 13:45:26
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +1
    LMAO... Obama NEVER said any of that...
    Wasnt that sent in a mass email?

You should really try being HONEST if you expect people to believe you have a valid point..
  • Wilde~M... Lawnmow... 2012/06/04 13:48:21
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +1
    Its an excerpt from a satirical piece by Conservative humorist John Semmens published on March 21 2009
  • Changeling 2012/06/03 23:29:50
  • ACE 2012/06/03 23:27:26
  • DancingMachine 2012/06/03 19:01:05
    DancingMachine
    ...Sorry, not a big Obama fan. But I'm not really a fan of Romney either...so...yea
  • Guru_T_Firefly 2012/06/03 18:50:39
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +8
    Go Obama. America simply cannot withstand another inept Republican administration.

reelect obama 2012
  • Ali ~ I... Guru_T_... 2012/06/04 04:08:34
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    +2
    No, it cannot. We're not out from under the crushing results of the last one.
  • Starman 2012/06/03 18:06:18
    Starman
    +8
    President Obama has earned my admiration, my thanks, my support and my vote for a second term.

obama 2012 yes we can again
  • lonewolf Starman 2012/06/03 20:34:12
  • Ali ~ I... Starman 2012/06/04 04:09:19
  • Jerry (Iron Priest)☮ R ☮ P ☮ 201
    +1
    Here is a list of the presidents of my lifetime and what I think of each from what I remember, not taking learned history into account.
    I don't remember Lyndon Johnson, I was too young.

Nixon is the first I remember, I loved him because comedians had so much fun picking on him; I though he was funny.

Gerald Ford didn't do anything; he was just there.

Jimmy Carter made me want to punch him in the face every time he flashed that stupid smile. He almost destroyed the economy. Times were worse during his presidency than any of the others listed here. He let the Ayatollah push him around. It's a good thing that this next guy kicked his ass in the election.

Ronald Reagan was the greatest president in my lifetime. Iran immediately stopped screwing with us just because they were terrified of him. The economy sky-rocketed. The military became stronger than ever before. He ended the cold war and the Soviet Union crumbled to pieces. Our nation was proud; you could really feel
    it. He gave thanks to God every time he spoke to us. Then Alzheimer's disease took his great mind and this Idiot, the next guy on this list, proceeded to screw everything up.

Old man Bush sent our soldiers to Iraq without finishing the job. That made the war pointless. If you go to war, you should destroy the e...

Old man Bush sent our soldiers to Iraq without finishing the job. That made the war pointless. If you go to war, you should destroy the enemy. He left the enemy intact. He put us way into debt as a nation and was involved in a lot of back door dealings. I considered him to be a corrupt politician.

Bill Clinton was a good president, even though his nose looks like a penis. He brought us out of debt and actually created a national surplus. I didn't really care that he cheated on Hillary; that's his personal business.

Little Georgie Bush sent us to war without kicking the enemy's behind. Like father like son. He gave our money to the banks that screwed us under the premise that it was the only way to save the economy. He was an abysmal failure but nobody on this list even comes close to this next buffoon.

I could go on and on and on like the energizer bunny about this next Communist. His friends are terrorists (Bill Ayers) and psychotic, America hating evangelists; and we knew it when we voted him in! Look at the national debt; China owns us. He won't finish the wars with devastating force and bring our kids home.. I sure hope he loses, Not that Romney will be any better.

Ron Paul is the only logical choice for those who really want to be free.
  • Guru_T_... Jerry (... 2012/06/03 18:51:36
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +3
    Voting for Ron Paul would be a big mistake.
  • lonewolf 2012/06/03 17:29:05
    lonewolf
    +2
    yes he can do more damage to this country
  • Billyk75 lonewolf 2012/06/03 18:42:40
    Billyk75
    +1
    And then some. God help us.
  • lonewolf Billyk75 2012/06/03 20:33:34
    lonewolf
    +1
    you better believe it
  • Billyk75 lonewolf 2012/06/03 20:46:35
    Billyk75
    I do.
  • King Anti-Christ 666 2012/06/03 17:20:38
  • Keeping... King An... 2012/06/03 17:56:43
  • Wilde~M... Keeping... 2012/06/04 13:58:33
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +1
    I love that!!!
  • Keeping It Real 2012/06/03 17:05:34
  • Ali ~ I... Keeping... 2012/06/04 04:10:31
  • Mopvyzo 2012/06/03 16:46:06
  • Ali ~ I... Mopvyzo 2012/06/04 04:12:30
  • luvguins 2012/06/03 16:44:56
    luvguins
    +8
    Great video. Great president. God help us if the GOP ever gets power in this country. Democrats cleaning
  • Ali ~ I... luvguins 2012/06/04 04:12:54
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    +2
    GREAT bumper sticker.
  • Vision of Verve 2012/06/03 16:42:20
  • jimmy d 2012/06/03 16:32:37
    jimmy d
    +3
    "No We Can't" afford another 4 years of this pretender in chief. How could anyone with an ounce of integrity and pride vote for someone who has LIED and FAILED us countless times:

It’s hard to think of a president that has been more of an Epic Failure than President Obama. Even Carter is glad this guy came along, so at least he knows he is no longer the worst president ever. Here is just a short list of Obama’s Failures:
    Hawaii is in Asia
    Passing on the keystone pipeline.
    Touts a Green Energy Company as exemplary that fails a year later.
    Using the Gulf Oil Spill to promote Green Energy – instead of cleaning it up.
    Thinking the Tea Party is a passing fad – or that they are racists.
    Pulling out of Iraq with no clear victory over insurgent forces.
    Trying to re-write history through speeches – with inaccurate information (i.e. Statue of Liberty)
    Getting a Nobel Prize for being the most ineffective President in the history of the United States, though some say it was for his pigment.
    Putting all legislation on the Internet for five days before it comes to a vote.
    Returning the bust of Churchill to the Brits.
    Giving a collection of DVDs to the British PM.
    Denying the notion of American Exceptionalism.
    Promising to close Gitmo — failing to do so.
    Securing the Olympics for Chicago i...

Hawaii is in Asia
    Passing on the keystone pipeline.
    Securing the Olympics for Chicago in 2016.
    Naming numerous Communists/Socialists/Progres... to his various Czar positions and then watching them scurry for cover when Beck begins to call them out, forcing them to resign.
    Government races for NJ, VA and the Senate Seat in Mass.
    The midterm elections, which Obama himself called a shellacking.
    Prediction that stimulus would ensure that unemployment doesn’t exceed 8%.
    Bowing to just about everybody.
    Proposing amnesty for illegal aliens to increase the population of voters for Democrat elections.
    He said, I have visited 57 states. Now there is just 1 left to visit.
    Obama to Medvedev…give me space I will have more flexibility after my election.
  • Idiot r... jimmy d 2012/06/03 16:59:50
    Idiot repubs
    +5
    The GOP and teabagger congress are the failures..

Heres your leadership.

Boehner crying Boehner crying Boehner crying Boehner crying
  • Idiot r... Idiot r... 2012/06/03 17:01:14
  • ehrhornp jimmy d 2012/06/03 17:14:31
    ehrhornp
    +3
    Yes so much better to turn the country over to a real expert. Someone who really knows about job creation. Lets put someone in who was 47th in job creation and wants to double down on GW Bush's policies of socialism for the rich. Tell me how much of your wealth are you willing to give to the very rich? Looks like they will not be satisfied until they have all of it.

Love your examples. Why do we have a Gitmo, an Iraq problem to name a couple? Have you forgotten we have those because idiot republicans gave us those problems?
  • luvguins jimmy d 2012/06/04 04:21:38
    luvguins
    +1
    Mostly false opinions you keep shopping around. Google his accomplishments, and get off the tea you're drinking. Lame post.

BTW, your GOP kept Obama from closing Gitmo by withholding funds to do so.
    It wasn't his job to clean up the oil spill, and BP is still dragging their feet.
    He is more loved in the world than Bush ever was.

2014/10/24 21:35:27