AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio begins official Investigation of Obama Birth Certificate and eligibility supported by ruling of US Supreme Court! What do you think of that?

F-14NavyVet 2011/08/21 11:04:49
About damn time somebody did it!
Is it allowed to question the leader like a real person?
Other. What are your thoughts?

Arizona has a state law, recently passed that any candidate must be able to provide adequate documentation to prove their eligibility to run for office before being placed on a ballot.

In an earlier US Supreme Court, ruling in favor of AZ Sheriff Mack of Graham County, states that county sheriffs have jurisdiction on such matters - even over the Feds! Arpaio’s reputation and his close friendship with former Graham County Sheriff Richard Mack, gives hope that this bull dog will not let go until the issue is finally decided.

With Joe's tenacity and reputation - this will not end until the truth is revealed. Obama's release of his long form birth certificate was supposed to clear up any questions - however with CIA experts and one of Adobe's founding members examining and stating the PDF file released by Obama was an obvious forgery, all that did was raise more uncertainty and questions.

Read More: http://godfatherpolitics.com/584/obamas-birth-cert...

• BHGOzzy 2011/08/21 11:27:39
    Other. What are your thoughts?
    BHGOzzy
    +4
    Isn't this kinda WAY TOO FREAKING LATE to be doing? Seriously, shouldn't they have done this BEFORE the inauguration as a matter of NORMAL SECURITY CHECKS?

• JamesG.Borden 2011/09/18 09:21:52
    About damn time somebody did it!
    JamesG.Borden
    AMERICAN PATRIOTS' MOVEMENT OF AMERICA fully supports this legal proceeding to bring Barack Hussein Obama II to justice for submitting a forged Certificate of Birth before the American people.
    Barack Hussein Obama II was not born in America and is nothing more than a foreign born muslim terrorist trying to destroy the United States of America.
    The truth of Obama's fake Certificate of Birth must be revealed before the American people because Obama is not qualified under the requirements of the United States Constitution to be President of the United States and should be removed from office for being an illegal president.
    James G. Borden
    Newsletter Editor
    AMERICAN PATRIOTS' MOVEMENT OF AMERICA
    National Headquarters
    Hilo, Hawaii 97820
  • mustangluver 2011/08/22 08:54:04
    Other. What are your thoughts?
    mustangluver
    +1
    Great...but it is a little too late..not to mention he was not vetted and therefore escaped having to prove his birth and everything else he had sealed..nothing short of voting him out, which looks great as each day goes by...The middle class are still the majority and not one in their right mind would possibly hurt themselves by voting for him...
  • Chukroast 2011/08/22 04:10:17
    Other. What are your thoughts?
    Chukroast
    +1
    Best way to get rid of him is to vote him out of office. He has too many big guns behind all his lies and deceits, and the web is to intricate for common people like you,me and Sheriff Joe to waste our time getting entangled.
  • AnybodyButThem 2011/08/22 00:40:49
    Other. What are your thoughts?
    AnybodyButThem
    Sheer insanity. Congrats baggers,u just made yourselves unelectable
  • mustang... Anybody... 2011/08/22 08:55:31
    mustangluver
    +1
    Are you kidding? Do you know who the majority of voters will be? LOL
  • Studied 2011/08/21 14:48:33
    About damn time somebody did it!
    Studied
    +3
    Provide valid documtation or you will not be allowed to be on the ballot. Sounds fair to me.
    Other. What are your thoughts?
    As much as I get a kick out of Sherrif Joe, I think it's about time to put this "birther" crap to bed.... Obama was born in Hawaii. Get over it,
  • mustang... Lady Wh... 2011/08/22 08:56:34
    mustangluver
    +1
    Well if you know that to be fact then you know more then anyone in this nation...LOL
  • ur XLNC... Lady Wh... 2011/08/23 02:15:20
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    That certificate that obama provided is such a crappy forgery that even I could see how fake it was!
  • chris king 2011/08/21 12:59:47
  • BHGOzzy chris king 2011/08/21 13:08:03
  • chris king BHGOzzy 2011/08/22 13:54:28
    chris king
    Good one and they still should because he is and will always be out of line.
  • mustang... chris king 2011/08/22 08:57:14
    mustangluver
    What planet have you been living on?
  • chris king mustang... 2011/08/22 13:51:42
    chris king
    are you GW because that sounds like something GW would say. MAN
  • mustang... chris king 2011/08/23 02:08:17
    mustangluver
    I am not a man...but what i said is true..what planet have you been living on as it is not this one..
  • chris king mustang... 2011/08/23 14:06:01
    chris king
    +1
    Oh,I'm sorry young lady but WOW you can't think GW did a good job because if you do then that explains your take on what I said. PS. what planet do u live on because it"s not this one.
  • mustang... chris king 2011/08/24 08:29:07
    mustangluver
    Let me put it this way...he made some mistakes but he also did some really good stuff too and he didn't get much of chance during his second term as the dems swooped down upon him and they are DIRECTLY to blame for this horrendous economy and then BO took it to the eve of destruction..and thank you for calling me a young lady..LOL
  • Wahvlvke 2011/08/21 12:54:47
    Other. What are your thoughts?
    Wahvlvke
    +2
    Well ... if the new law requires him to do it it is best to get it out of the way as far in advance of the 2012 election as possible. The good sheriff does his duty.
  • I(ing 2011/08/21 11:40:19 (edited)
    About damn time somebody did it!
    I(ing
    +2
    The masses know Obama is a complete fraud already... what I want to know is.. what are or can we do about it ??????
  • BHGOzzy 2011/08/21 11:27:39
    Other. What are your thoughts?
    BHGOzzy
    +4
  • I(ing BHGOzzy 2011/08/21 11:42:36
    I(ing
    +2
    Funny how money, power and corruption can make things happen and not happen isn't it ?
  • BHGOzzy I(ing 2011/08/21 11:43:05
    BHGOzzy
    +1
    Indeed. Only not "ha-ha" funny.
  • mustang... I(ing 2011/08/22 08:59:43
    mustangluver
    +2
    It is funny as BO had no money before so where did he get it? He was a 5 min lawyer and a 5 min senator...LOL
  • F-14NavyVet 2011/08/21 11:13:10 (edited)
    About damn time somebody did it!
    F-14NavyVet
    +3
    Even Donald Trump's experts have examined this latest Obama birth certificate and have declared it is a fake... The digital document media community of professional experts determined months ago that this was a forged document.

I myself examined the hexadecimal code of Obama's "PDF" Birth certificate on that very same day it was released. Using the White House released file -- No less than NINE (9) Images had been inserted into the original file.

Here is example 9

house released file 9 jpeg images inserted file 9
  • Lady Wh... F-14Nav... 2011/08/21 13:07:41
    Doanld Trump.... if that boy HAD a brain, he'd be dangerous!
  • mustang... Lady Wh... 2011/08/22 09:01:01
    mustangluver
    Can you match his wealth?
  • ur XLNC... Lady Wh... 2011/08/23 02:17:36
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    He makes MORE money than you and that DOES take brains. Try again.
  • Glenn R... Lady Wh... 2012/07/17 20:24:25
    Glenn Reschke
    +1
    "If he had a brain"? Trump went to an Ivy League school -- the Univ. of Pennsylvania. He is a graduate of the Wharton School of Business; he has an MBA from there. He's also built a real estate empire and is a billionaire. I'd say he's pretty smart and savvy.
  • Glenn R... Lady Wh... 2012/07/17 20:25:55
    Glenn Reschke
    +1
    "If he had a brain"? Trump graduated with an MBA from the Univ. of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business, rated the most prestigious business school in America even exceeding Harvard. He's also a billionaire. I'd say he's pretty smart.
  • Glenn R... F-14Nav... 2012/07/17 20:26:16
    Glenn Reschke
    +2
    This is great information.

2014/07/23 01:15:26