Awww ....Lets quit trashing President

Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR 2012/06/20 14:36:02
Yes i  like this all TRUE !!
Oh He is not done yet he has more to do!!!
Obama gone in 2013 !!
Good morning and i just had to post this today. Just a reminder to refresh our minds of what this Leader we have on some of the things has done for us!!

Lets quit trashing President Obama
& start to recognize his accomplishments!
After all, it is an impressive
list........:-o

First
President
to apply for
college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President
to have a social
security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President
to preside over a cut
to the credit-rating of the United States

First President
to violate the War
Powers Act. .

First
President
to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing
oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

First President
to defy a Federal
Judge's court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform
Law.

First President
to
require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President
to spend a trillion
dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready'
jobs.

First President
to
abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union
supporters.

First President

to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
.

First President
to order
a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants
across the U.S. , including those with criminal convictions.

First President
to demand a company
hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President
to terminate America 's
ability to put a man in space.

First
President
to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being
present.

First President
to
arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce
it.

First President
to
threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their
rate increases.

First
President
to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is
allowed to locate a factory.

First
President
to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to
protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First
President
to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly
issued years ago.

First
President
to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching
one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President
to appoint 45 czars to
replace elected officials in his office. .

First President
to golf 73 separate
times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.

First President
to hide his medical,
educational and travel records.

First
President
to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn
it.

First President
to go
on multiple global 'apology tour
s'.

First President
to go on 17 lavish
vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for
his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.

First President
to have 22
personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President
to keep a dog trainer
on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President
to take a 17 day
vacation.

First President ......
in the White House who is a MARXIST DICTATOR !
So much more he has done but just a few here what he has DONE !!!

So, how is this "CHANGE" working out ?
ENJOY YOUR DAY
!

• Space Invader 2012/06/20 16:31:20
    Space Invader
    +13
    Fast and Furious caused the death of hundreds and a border agent and now Obama claims Exec. Privilege on something he claims to know nothing about......he is a COWARD

• ReconMa... Cindy64... 2012/07/01 00:11:15
  • Cindy64... ReconMa... 2012/07/01 00:22:46
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Anytime !! thumbs up
  • ReconMa... Cindy64... 2012/07/01 03:23:42
  • Cindy64... ReconMa... 2012/07/04 02:57:09
  • ReconMa... Cindy64... 2012/07/04 16:20:12
  • betz ReconMa... 2012/06/30 07:54:26
    betz
    +3
    Your #1 is the one that really sticks in my craw RECON....What a joke. The day I heard him say this was the day the word FRAUD became cemented in my head. The rest of your list simply validates my feelings.
  • ReconMa... betz 2012/07/01 00:13:56
  • Treasure ♥ijm♥ 2012/06/24 16:02:32 (edited)
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +4
    Great poll Cindy! If only everyone would read this list and see just what Obama HAS accomplished so far....maybe they would realize that he is NOT the one to be voting for when the next election comes up! I can only hope that people will do their homework and realize all the destructive things he has done thus far....and he's not done yet. That is the scary part.....This poll makes it clear that he is NOT the President that so many people voted for....with all of his empty promises. It also shows that he is doing so much harm to our Country.....we can't take anymore of him as our POTUS. We must get him out of office so America has a chance to make a come back....I wish we could have your list posted on every voter's booth in the Country so people would "think" before ever voting for him......Great job!!!!!! :)

obama moving out of the white house
  • Cindy64... Treasur... 2012/06/24 20:34:53
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +4
    Thank you my sweet Lady for your kind comments to me . Your reply is GREAT and so VERY RIGHT WE ALL need to band to gather to kick this MARXIST PRESIDENT OUT!! Yes it is such a shame so many stay so BLIND to the TRUE FACTS about Obama and they still think he is doing good.....NOT !! Thank you for your wonderful reply dear friend. Take care i wish you well. God bless. thumbs up
  • betz Treasur... 2012/06/25 00:34:53
    betz
    +4
    Love the graphic Treasure.
  • Cindy64... betz 2012/06/25 01:03:17
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +3
    YEAH ME TOO!!
  • ReconMa... Treasur... 2012/06/30 00:15:41
  • Treasur... ReconMa... 2012/06/30 00:56:15
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +3
    Yes, he MUST! It's even more critical now! Let the Libs be the laughing stock...they are so sure that Obama will be re-elected. He just can't be! I am so sick of them (libs) mocking us and thinking that we don't know what we are talking about. Don't they realize they are the ones that are clueless? http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/...
  • ReconMa... Treasur... 2012/07/01 00:15:22
  • Treasur... ReconMa... 2012/07/01 00:24:01
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +2
    I can't believe they fail to see the obvious and what has happened since Obama took office. How can they not see the truth?
  • ReconMa... Treasur... 2012/07/01 03:24:48
  • Treasur... ReconMa... 2012/07/02 02:10:02
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +2
    You're right! I just don't understand how anyone can't see or won't see the truth...when it comes to something as important as our Country.

liberals can t see
  • Cindy64... Treasur... 2012/07/02 03:32:33
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    OH i love that PICTURE a very TRUE ONE !!
  • Treasur... Cindy64... 2012/07/02 03:34:36
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +2
    Thanks Cindy!! lol ;)
  • Cindy64... Treasur... 2012/07/02 03:55:23
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    You are so welcome i will massage you darlin !!
  • ReconMa... Treasur... 2012/07/02 19:37:16
  • Treasur... ReconMa... 2012/07/02 20:21:17
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +2
    Glad you enjoyed it!! LOL :)
  • ReconMa... Treasur... 2012/07/03 19:17:40
  • Treasur... ReconMa... 2012/07/03 19:31:25
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +2
    Yes, I loved it!!! lol :)
  • ReconMa... Treasur... 2012/07/03 19:40:53
  • Reggie☮ 2012/06/23 19:09:28
    Obama gone in 2013 !!
    Reggie☮
    +3
    Pack up Moo and the kids cause you're moving moving truck
  • Cindy64... Reggie☮ 2012/06/24 01:42:38
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Thank you for your reply and and i wish you a great weekend. Take care..and my reply to you is....Yes amen THEY WILL BE MOVING!!
  • Informed Voter 2012/06/23 15:22:20
    Obama gone in 2013 !!
    Informed Voter
    +3
    When he quits trashing the country, I'll stop exposing his hypocrisy!
  • Cindy64... Informe... 2012/06/24 01:44:11 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    YES I AGREE WITH YOU !! Obama has been trashing America far to long!! thank you for your reply and you have a nice weekend. I wiah you well and take care.
  • fluer 2012/06/23 12:48:17
    Obama gone in 2013 !!
    fluer
    +2
    You know he told the French we are arrogant and dismissive I guess when we dismiss him he will say we are arrogant again. Can't happen soon enough for me. We need a leader not a teleprompter!!!
  • Cindy64... fluer 2012/06/24 01:45:22
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    oh hell yes I agree with you 100% !! Thank you for your great reply. i wish you well and you have a grea weekend!
  • mrdog 2012/06/23 08:21:32
    Obama gone in 2013 !!
    mrdog
    +3
    Trashing....nope...but exposing his record in office...is fair game... and all presidents seeking re-election should run on their record.... attacking the other candidate just doesn't make sense to me... but I guess that is the name of the game in politics...

but not for me.... we'll see how most voters feel about it in November...bark
  • Cindy64... mrdog 2012/06/24 01:48:46
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Well i will trash Obama for this is ALL he has DONE to US Americans! ! And all he does too is trash everyone but NOT what all the CRAP he does. I truly see Obama -Slime GONE in Nov. !! Thank you for your reply and you take care. I wish you well.
  • mrdog Cindy64... 2012/06/24 09:15:04
    mrdog
    +2
    True...O and Axelrod... do trash a lot of folks...with meaningless comments...,

So, I can understand going after them... just don't buy a used car from either
    bubba.... Agree that O will be gone in November...one and done...o team feels
    the heat.... bye bye...O bark
  • Cindy64... mrdog 2012/06/24 14:14:41
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Yes you have that so very RIGHT Obama-slime is feeling the HEAT!!!! Take care.
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/06/23 03:02:51
    Obama gone in 2013 !!
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +4
    Time to pack your bags obama
  • Cindy64... Phyl *I... 2012/06/24 01:49:47
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Thank you for your reply my sweet lady friend and you take care and i wish you well. And for my reply back to you is this..... oh hell yes
  • Obama gone in 2013 !!
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +5
    OMG I had no idea how much he's done, Cindy! I feel just awful now......
    could you ever forgive me
    ...and yet... some really great reasons why he's got to go..
  • Cindy64... MIZ® ₱... 2012/06/24 01:57:01 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    My dear that is just a small bit to all what he has done. I forgive you this is what happens when the Media HIDES everthing he does!!Thank you for your heartfelt reply my darlin friend..... here read all of this below you may know this or not?? But this says alot about Obama-slime.. AND YOU ARE SO RIGHT HE REALLY NEEDS TO GO!! i LOVE YA OXOXO Take care. Read below...
    This is what obama is and has done !! OBAMA IS A COMMIE 100% ANTI-AMERICAN! This is what Obama-slime is doing.... Obama is not trying to lead America forward to recovery, prosperity and strength. Quite the opposite.
    He’s following the script, as closely as he possibly can, known as the"Cloward-Piven Strategy.” That is the strategy of FORCING POLITICAL CHANGE THROUGH ORCHESTRATED CRISIS. The "Cloward-Piven Strategy” is the fast track to hastening the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.
    Out of the chaos, a New Socialist World Order will rise as a Phoenix from the ashes. Remember when he promised to “Fundamentally Change America”, but nobody asked, “TO WHAT?” But I DID for I knew this was what he was going to do!! This is the "WHAT!” And HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING destroying America!!! Obam...

&

Out of the chaos, a New Socialist World Order will rise as a Phoenix from the ashes. Remember when he promised to “Fundamentally Change America”, but nobody asked, “TO WHAT?” But I DID for I knew this was what he was going to do!! This is the "WHAT!” And HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING destroying America!!! Obama is 100% bent on to destroy America with his mentors, all Socialists and some Communists! They have filled his head more with their caca, witch he had some anyway because he was raised that way of thinking growning up!! By his Father and Mother and also his Grandparents ALL COMMUNISTS!! So Obama took more of the hook, line and sinker!!! . Obama thinks he is being so good for America with his"Cloward-Piven Strategy.” !!! .But one main FACT about OBAMA....HE HATES AMERICA ! So he will go along with the Cloward-Piven Strategy.” in his DREAM WORLD thinking he is going good for America! But the FACT remains Obama MADE STATMENTS many times in the past he DOES HATE AMERICA!! OBAMA-SLIME IS SHOWING US THAT PROOF EACH AND EVERY DAY!!!! First to Destroy a Country in One Term.
    First to Bow to Foreign Leaders.
    First to Alienate Isreal, our Friends and all our other ally's.
    First Muslim to Cater to Muslim's, NOT Americans.
    First to Openly Back Unions above Other Workers
    First to Play Golf as Economy Crashes around Him
    America is going broke from all of his SPENDING & SPENDING!!
    He has now raised the debt MORE to trillions !
    And so much more he has done to list..Obama-slime just keeps on going and will NOT STOP !
    Obama..... has increased the debt by 60% in his two plus years. How can you defend that? He has already spent the increased monies for the debt ceiling. ONE DAY. How can you defend that and still blame Bush. This is his economy. Wasserman_Schulz" admitted it.
    Upon Inauguration: $10,626,877,048...
    As of Aug 4, 2011: $14,564,970,167,709
    In 2.5 yrs Increased: $3,938,093,118,796
    George Bush (8yrs): $4,899,100,310,609
    Obama Added More to National Debt in First 19 Months Than All Presidents from Washington Through Reagan Combined, Says Gov’t Data
    the federal debt held by the public increased by $3.5260 trillion, which is less than the cumulative total of the national debt held by the public that was amassed by all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Ronald Reagan. OH HELL YES HE WILL BE GONE IN NOV.!!!
  • MIZ® ₱... Cindy64... 2012/06/24 16:29:51
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +1
    OH MY! What a busy little bee!!! lol

0baba OUT NOW!!
    obama needs to go

2014/11/27 02:55:21