Australia's most senior-ranked Catholic says Yahweh permitted the Holocaust to occur in order to help the Jews "to escape and continue". Is Satan a Catholic?

holyheretic 2012/04/13 21:27:14
Yes, Satan is a Catholic
No, Satan is not a Catholic
Satan is a hoax
The Catholic Church has been a force for good in the world
The monster (a.k.a. the Catholic Church) must die - John Adams

ccccc

dddddddd

dddddd

dddddd

ddddd

ffffffff

fffffff

sssssss

fffffff

ddvvvv

fffff

dddddddd

ffffffff

ffvvvvvv

ffffffff

fffffffff

ssssssss

dddddd

dddddddd

ddddddd

ddvvvvv

dddvvvvvvv

ddddddd

dddddd

ggbbbbb

dddddddd

ddddddd

dddddd

sssssssss

dddddddd

ddddddd

ssssss

ddvvvvvv

ddddddd

ddddddd

ddddd

ddddd

When the infidel,
Lincoln, ended slavery in the Bible Belt 147 years ago, Yahweh was 2,800 years
old, the Christian idolatry was 1,800 years old, and Allah was 1,350. Why did
the Abrahamic idolatries endorse the horrific crime of slavery for so long?

http://tiny.cc/ndex6

ssssss

ddddddd

eeeeee

ddddddd

dddddd

rrrffff

fffffff

ddddddd

fffffff

ddddd

dddddd

dddddd

dddddd

dddddd

dddddd

ddddddd

ddddddd

dddddd

ddddddd

dddddd

dddddd

dddddd

ddddddd

ddddddd

dddddddd

dddddd
dddddd

Condell video:
Is Satan a Catholic?

Read More: http://holyheretics.blogspot.com/

• ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/04/14 13:14:00 (edited)
    Yes, Satan is a Catholic
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +3
    I am a Proud Pagan I do not Preach or Force My Religious beliefs on anyone
    if someone asks me about Pagan Religions i explain it to them
    they ask me which God or Goddess to Follow I tell them That is for YOU To Decide
    I will help you by pointing you in the Right Direction and Guide you
    But I can not Tell you what God or Goddess is Right for you
    only you can Decide this for yourself Look around you See the Creator all around you in you as part of you and me and the entire universe

pope inverted cross

What is good? What is evil? Can we truly ever know? Purveyors of religion feasts on the concept of the devil to empower their faith. In the end, we are all just lambs to the slaughter

evil purveyors religion feasts concept devil empower faith lambs slaughter

Do you honestly Think a Loving Creator who created such a wonderful world of wonder and mystery would Create a place of Eternal Suffering?

I Do not believe that Hell or Lucifer or Satan Exists

the only hell that exists is the one we create for ourselves

the only Devil that Exists is mans Hate and ignorance

bible meme knowledge

Yes, Satan is a Catholic
    +1
    At least he hides in the religions of the world by misleading billions.
  • holyher... sjalan 2012/05/01 09:47:57
  • drdos1943 2012/04/18 07:11:43
    No, Satan is not a Catholic
    drdos1943
    +1
    The Catholic Church today has done much good in the World. In the past, it has done much bad.

....but even today, there is much antisemitism, even in the Church. Many do not understand that without Jesus' death, there would be no Christianity or Catholicism.

However, to imply even that Jews are morally and intellectually inferior, is just plain wrong.
    Between 1901 and 2011, around 850 laureates have been awarded Nobel Prizes.
    Of these, at least 170 are Jews.
  • holyher... drdos1943 2012/04/18 08:42:37
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2012/04/20 18:28:26
  • Chaya2010 2012/04/16 16:16:16
    Chaya2010
    +1
    I have nothing but hatred for the Catholic Church for obvious reasons I'm not even going to mention ha shoah or that only ONE Catholic was excommunicated for marrying a protestant, no I'll point to the 2 million sub-saharan Africans that die of HIV/AIDS related disease directly due to their stance on contraception/birth control. Their leader the pope was a former nazi and it took over a thousand years for the scum to state publicly that our people are not guilty of the crime of killing their idol. In short I HATE Catholicism.
  • holyher... Chaya2010 2012/04/16 21:33:11 (edited)
  • Chris- Demon of the PHAET 2012/04/15 21:03:43
    Satan is a hoax
    Chris- Demon of the PHAET
    +2
    Satan is a hoax.
  • kobidob... Chris- ... 2012/04/15 21:48:04 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Have Satan be a hoax like you say, and there would be no death, and no one blaspheming the name of God either.
  • Chris- ... kobidob... 2012/04/15 22:35:32
    Chris- Demon of the PHAET
    +2
    I am an atheist. I don't believe in god either.
  • kobidob... Chris- ... 2012/04/16 06:43:01 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    You don't believe in God because the Character of Jesus has never been shown to you from religions. Jesus is love that gives many good things you cannot touch. Love is one of them KJV, Galatians 5; 22-23 talks about 9 of them. Seeking peace with all men is another. Have them, and God will be in you refusing to war or persecute humans that religions persecute without thinking about it. God in the humans that are persecuted. No one persecuting any
    one, and all will be godly. All the things man did not make are made by God. it is like his foot print just like the things man makes is his foot print.
  • holyher... kobidob... 2012/04/16 06:49:04
  • kobidob... holyher... 2012/04/16 16:50:16 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    The so called Christians that bow to Allah of the Koran bow to the killer of Souls Satan. No way around it. They are not babes that you see. They are sneaky marauding devils in vessles that die.
  • Chris- ... kobidob... 2012/04/16 11:42:38
    Chris- Demon of the PHAET
    +3
    I like that your view of God's will does not include persecuting your fellow man but I will continue to follow my own beliefs. I wish you well.
  • kobidob... Chris- ... 2012/04/16 16:54:51 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Thy soul is well. The Lord God that defends all that is in me, and also in you.
  • holyher... kobidob... 2012/04/16 20:21:51
  • kobidob... holyher... 2012/04/16 20:27:25 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    You are wrong. Idolatry seeks the sacrafic of humans. I want humans to stop sacrificing humans to hate persecuting them. An idolater likes bondage, and war. I like freedom, and peace.
  • holyher... kobidob... 2012/04/16 21:35:51
  • kobidob... holyher... 2012/04/17 02:18:35 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Idol worshipers engaged in human sacrifice. War is human sacrafic. Put two, and two together. Persecution is a form of war, and humans persecuted have been killed. An idol worshiper will be violent. An idol can't hear, see, talk or feel. Clothing is the same fitting that description. Violent bowers to the idol clothing will be made know. Have no one respond in a negitive way when it is removed, and there will be no humans bowing to the idol called
    clothing. Clothing is admired. Weapons of war are admired. The legal system that oppresses humans liking to use names to dehumanize humans is admired. If it wasn't we would not have it. Muslims admire the Koran to such a degree that they pronounce death to humans that speak against it or burn it. Catholics admire their saints, and a plethora of statues, and depictions of heavenly things that Jesus said we should not do. That can be used by the devil to deceve humans seeing living representations of them to propagate his lies. Muslims admire Mecca. They say they are not idol worshipers, but they are being blatant liars bowing to is en mass
    making a display showing the world that spectacle acting like the pious scribes, and Pharaees.
  • holyher... kobidob... 2012/04/18 08:43:59
  • kobidob... holyher... 2012/04/19 05:32:25
    kobidobidog
    +1
    You mean Jesus. Jsus did not practicer human sacrafic. He was sacrafised by crual humans. He was put on a cross by idol worshipers. He forgave them anyway.
  • holyher... kobidob... 2012/04/19 09:36:45
  • kobidob... holyher... 2012/04/19 17:05:09 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    You don't get it yet.The devil is already in a body that dies. The body that blasphemes has a dead soul not capable of seeing truth that loves in the KJV. You need to forcibly tell Satan to get behind you in the name of Jesus. Then quotes from blasphemers will end. Then your eyes will be opened. Jesus edifys humans. The quoters only have bad in them to give. Why behold bad all the time? You will never learn anything good beholding perverted blaspheming humans.
  • holyher... kobidob... 2012/04/20 07:22:49
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2012/04/20 18:33:20
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    There is no Devil why is he so brainwashed
  • kobidob... holyher... 2012/04/25 21:17:08
    kobidobidog
    +1
    One thing you have not mastered is knowing who you are really seeing.
  • holyher... kobidob... 2012/05/01 09:49:24
  • kobidob... holyher... 2012/05/03 23:08:19 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    It is the fruits they produce. Good fruits of love kindness,and joy giving not seeking revenge, and showing mercy to humans, and Jesus will be in them like child like the furries of the furry fandom . But don't, and another spirit will be in whoever. Humans rely to heavily
    on a name. The humans following Allah are in denial that they are idol worshipers. That is dangerous for others, and for the Muslim soul. Zeus is a war god.Yahweh name is used by the Jehovah witness, and the name of Jesus has been taken in vain by to many humans. El-Shaddai is a name for God, and that means
    for Jesus too. ADONI MESSIAH which means "My Lord.
  • holyher... kobidob... 2012/05/06 10:57:33
  • kobidob... holyher... 2012/05/06 19:02:54 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Get off of it. Christ is not in it. The devil is in butcheries crusades, inquisitions, exterminations,and war. Had you be right Jesus would be all of them, but Jesus is none of them. Religions lied to you telling you what swearing is. I told you or did you listen? The word servant is perverted to mean slave.
  • holyher... kobidob... 2012/05/07 10:02:06
  • kobidob... holyher... 2012/05/07 22:07:16 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    God did, not the devil in religions. What I give you is not dogma. I am not affected by the religions. I am beyond the religions like I am looking out from another dimension observing things from a different. perspective. .☥☽✪☾DAW Clean up your act buddy. Humans sacrafised Jesus. Satan wanted him dead, but he did not succeed. When you stop letting the accuser control your thoughts Jesus will come in, and give you an eternal gift. Jesus is perfect. When he raised up from the dead he walked through that boulder. Ever thought of that? It would be good for you to not slander the name of Jesus.
  • holyher... kobidob... 2012/05/08 05:51:32
  • kobidob... holyher... 2012/05/12 18:20:02 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    God is constantly revealing the truth to me. Whoever wants to save their soul will do likewise. You have a smattering of truth but there is a jumble in your head. God is talking to you, but much of it is static. That static is your negativity regarding the maker of all. You must be able to see in part beyond the Vail even as I see in part behind it. You see Satan acting like God. Your senses are fooled by the devil acting like God, but can never be like God.
  • holyher... kobidob... 2012/05/16 07:39:04
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2012/04/20 18:32:42
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    human Sacerfice you mean like Jesus dying on a Cross was a human Sacerfice?

christian human sacerfice christian human sacerfice

or all the men women and children the Catholic church and other Christian Denominations murdered Athiests Pagans heretics and more in the name of God
    with Fire Hanging and Starving them to death in prisons that is also human Sacerfice

jesus human sacerfice
  • holyher... Chris- ... 2012/04/16 06:50:50
  • kobidob... holyher... 2012/04/16 16:57:23 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    The prophets must be tested. Don't know how to test the spirit, and how can you know who is true,and who is not true?Joseph smith has nothing good in him, and as a result nothing good comes out of him. He has a defiled soul. How can you trust a defiled soul?
  • holyher... kobidob... 2012/04/16 21:36:46
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2012/04/20 18:35:05 (edited)

2014/10/22 01:36:22