Australian Prime Minister tells Islam; get out of Australia!! What say you?

Space Invader 2012/01/15 17:27:26

AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTER DOES IT AGAIN!!!

(Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia )

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation’s mosques.

Quote: ‘IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It.

“I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. ‘This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom’ We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!’

‘Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture. ‘We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.’

‘This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, ‘THE RIGHT TO LEAVE‘.’

‘If you aren’t happy here then LEAVE. We didn’t force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.’

• BAMACRUSADER 2012/01/15 17:31:22
    Wish he had that in America
    BAMACRUSADER
    +14
    Islam is a dangerous political system that enslaves people that it conquers. We are never gonna be able to deal with it effectively until we accept this.

• seathan... Dark De... 2012/01/18 19:23:47
    seathanaich
    +1
    Yes, thank you Demonic.
  • Rusty 2012/01/16 16:19:21
    Wish he had that in America
    Rusty
    +3
    Finally some one is waking up!

• seathan... Rusty 2012/01/16 22:14:10
    seathanaich
    +5
    This is a bogus email. Ms Gillard is an atheist, and never said any of this, particularly the "we're all Christians" bit, which most Australians would laugh at, considering about half of them are atheists too.
  • heirsoftheking 2012/01/16 15:17:59
    Wish he had that in America
    heirsoftheking
    +2
    He wouldn't say that if he didn't have a good reason for it.
  • Brad # 2486547 2012/01/16 13:46:05
    Wish he had that in America
    Brad # 2486547
    +2
    Good for her.
  • 2sly 2012/01/16 10:10:16
  • seathan... 2sly 2012/01/16 22:14:22
    seathanaich
    +3
  • Defendn... seathan... 2012/01/18 07:34:06
    DefendnProtect
    +1
    Atheists are ok. No worries.
  • Keichi ... 2sly 2012/01/18 06:51:27
    Keichi Morisato
    sorry man illegal immigrant make up an extremely large recent of our economy take the, away you get a lot of problem try watching a day without a mexican, as cheesy as it may look it brings up a lot of valid point as to how dependent we truly are on illegal immigrants and i feel as long as you qualify for the job you should get it even if i don't get a job to countless illegal immigrants i won't harbor any hard feelings because all they want is to take care of their families as well as we want to take care of ours.
    Wish he had that in America
    +3
    YOU GO GIRL!!
  • seathan... Lady Wh... 2012/01/16 22:14:31
    seathanaich
    +3
  • Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of ... 2012/01/16 08:33:13 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    It's weird how others can so easily condemn a whole group of people, by the actions of a few. This is America, everyone is innocent, until proven guilty; not everyone is guilty who looks, or has similar religious beliefs like the few who committed the crime. I guess fear is a crippling emotion, and trumps common logic.
  • Bob DiN Latti I... 2012/01/18 07:03:02
    Bob DiN
    +1
    You can't tell them apart I would rather error on the side of caution.
  • Blunder... Bob DiN 2012/01/18 08:14:24
    BlunderWoman ~ FTGOP~ BN 0
    +1
    That's funny...what if they felt that way about us?
  • Atmara 2012/01/16 08:05:46
    Atmara
    +4
    These people are the worst.

Catholic nun

Catholic nun

Catholic nun

Catholic nun
  • Annie~P... Atmara 2012/01/18 06:28:57
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +2
    Like you really know anything about the Catholic Church!!
  • Bob DiN Annie~P... 2012/01/18 07:04:37
    Bob DiN
    +1
    She's Probably one of those dam atheists that know nothing.
  • Atmara Annie~P... 2012/01/18 07:04:50
    Atmara
    +1
    Oh they are Catholic? I thought they were Taliban! Sorry! My mistake!
  • Annie~P... Atmara 2012/01/19 03:25:58
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    Of course you would say something like that.
  • Mrs. Kathy Arch 2012/01/16 07:38:04
    Mrs. Kathy Arch
    +4
    Amazing, that same quote has been attributed to the last TWO Australian Prime Ministers. (Howard, and Ruud). I wonder about the authenticity of it, honestly.
  • owen Mrs. Ka... 2012/01/16 11:21:36
    owen
    Its a load of bulsh33,Its not true at all
  • wolfshadow 2012/01/16 06:19:30 (edited)
    Wish he had that in America
    wolfshadow
    +3
    I'm all for the melting pot theory and think everyone who comes here legally has the right to enjoy all the freedoms, including religion that everyone else does. But if you come here to try to mold us into your image of what is right or all you want to do is complain.... then get the hell out. If it was so great where you came from, go back. We got our way here already.

But uh.... Australia wasn't founded on Christian principals... it was founded on Prison principals... it was a penal colony for Christ sake... not a Christ sake colony.
    +6
    I cannot believe how easily people fall for this type of false and misleading garbage. NO person in that kind of position would even consider making these types of statements.

Besides, Austrailia was not founded on "christian principles" It was a penal colony for the British Empire.

Have we really been polarized so badly by religious intolerance that this is held up as a goal for the US. If it is then organized religion of any kind is not long for this world because reasoning persons will see it as the divisive organizations that they are not bringing peace to anyone only division and disharmony.
  • Latti I... sjalan 2012/01/16 08:35:59
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    Exactly!
  • MR. 2012/01/16 05:05:18
    MR.
    My Pappy always used to tell me, "When it's time to get,...Get!! (My Pappy was the kind of man to "Get along" with everyone!! : ),
  • Bob, the reasonable one 2012/01/16 04:21:14
    Wish he had that in America
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +5
    It's great to see some commonsense
  • seathan... Bob, th... 2012/01/16 22:15:19
    seathanaich
    +2
  • Bob, th... seathan... 2012/01/16 23:49:11
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +2
    I know the vast majority of Australians are proud of their culture and don't want immigrants that don't want to assimilate to their culture have exemptions to it.....being canadian you may not understand the Australian mindset
  • seathan... Bob, th... 2012/01/16 23:50:40
    seathanaich
    +2
    Another moronic and rude post from you - what were the odds.

The point is this is a bogus spam email, but rather than address that, and the fact that you got conned by it, by all means, trot out pointless insults instead.
  • Bob, th... seathan... 2012/01/17 00:01:09 (edited)
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +2
    where in my statement was I rude?

This is an example of interpreting "outrage" where none exist
  • seathan... Bob, th... 2012/01/17 17:30:39 (edited)
    seathanaich
    +2
    Rude comment: "being canadian you may not understand the Australian mindset"

Rude assumption: that I'm not proud of my culture.

But we both know your intent was to be rude. You're just playing games.

All of this is a smokescreen to avoid having to admit that you were conned by a bogus email.
  • Bob, th... seathan... 2012/01/17 21:14:24
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +1
    I being a United States citizen may not fully understand Nordic culture, Indian culture, Somalian culture....or any other culture....stop personalizing issues..it's not always about YOU!!

btw, I read about the prime minister...she may be atheist, but she has said repeatedly in interviews and speeches that she respects the christian faith and believers...she's not rude and condescending as certain pagans and militant atheists who insult on a daily basis on Sodahead...
  • seathan... Bob, th... 2012/01/17 23:11:31
    seathanaich
    +2
    The point is that she never said this, and that people who just blindly believe everything they read are not only a danger to themselves, they are a danger to others.
  • Bob, th... seathan... 2012/01/17 23:49:50
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +1
    I got your first point...the second point that you could speak for the Prime Minister or Australians was arrogant with a self-righteous slant.....she is also for maintaining the Australian culture, she is not a fan of a "large" Australia that former administrations supported...nuff said
  • Annie~P... Bob, th... 2012/01/18 06:31:35
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    The Snopes audience (George Soros crowd) is all over this blog poll !!
  • seathan... Bob, th... 2012/01/18 19:29:15
    seathanaich
    "you could speak for the Prime Minister or Australians"

Man, you're dumb. I make no such claim. However, having actually read some of her speeches - INCLUDING A SPEECH IN WHICH SHE DISCUSSES HER ATHEISM - I'm in a position to know what she thinks on the topic.

"she is also for maintaining the Australian"

She is not "for" anything, idiot. These are not her words. This is an email hoax. I can't say this any more plainly.
  • Bob, th... seathan... 2012/01/18 21:14:50
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +1
    didn't say I did speak for the Australians....but you believe you do!!

yep, I read that she is atheist, I also read that she respects christians and christianity...it's just not her cup of tea

and reread my response about a smaller Australia as compared to a large Australia...

and I do know that it is a hoax....but she is for immigrants that assimilate to the Australian culture...she is liberal, but she does have some commonsense....contrary to many liberals in the United States and Canada!!! :)
  • seathan... Bob, th... 2012/01/18 22:54:52 (edited)
    seathanaich
    "Liberal" means to be in favour of human freedom and equality. Anyone who isn't "liberal" is an idiot. Americans like yourself don't appear to know what "liberal" actually means. They seem to think that being in favour or repression and dictatorhip is some sort of badge of honour.
  • Bob, th... seathan... 2012/01/18 23:01:34
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +1
    ahhh, that's what it used to mean...it's been corrupted beyond the original idea...when liberals are for larger govt., when govt. abuses it's powers limiting freedom...there is a problem. When the court takes it upon itself to dictate policy, there's a problem. When a govt. limits freedom of speech, there's a problem. When a party keeps people dependent on govt. welfare in order to maintain their power, there is a problem...when govt. dictates how much people earn, there's a problem....

You don't know what Conservatism is all about do you? If you think that it represents repression or dictatorship, the problem is you....not the political philosophy
  • seathan... Bob, th... 2012/01/19 00:26:21 (edited)
    seathanaich
    "You don't know what Conservatism is all about do you? If you think that it represents repression or dictatorship, the problem is you....not the political philosophy"

You're so stupid, I don't know why I bother talking to you. Conservatism is about conserving and keeping things the way they are, ie the opposite of reforming or changing them.

Only morons think that "conservative" and "liberal" are opposites. The opposite of "conservative" is "reformer". The opposite of "liberal" is "tyrant".

2014/10/01 05:58:52