Australian Prime Minister tells Islam; get out of Australia!! What say you?

Space Invader 2012/01/15 17:27:26

AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTER DOES IT AGAIN!!!

(Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia )

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation’s mosques.

Quote: ‘IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It.

“I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. ‘This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom’ We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!’

‘Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture. ‘We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.’

‘This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, ‘THE RIGHT TO LEAVE‘.’

‘If you aren’t happy here then LEAVE. We didn’t force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.’

• BAMACRUSADER 2012/01/15 17:31:22
    Wish he had that in America
    BAMACRUSADER
    +14
    Islam is a dangerous political system that enslaves people that it conquers. We are never gonna be able to deal with it effectively until we accept this.

• La maggied45 2012/01/23 11:26:38
    La
    Hate on muslims all you want but don't drag Australia into this. This was clearly not even written by an Australian. It's an old hoax.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/ho...
  • maggied45 La 2012/01/25 15:00:02
    maggied45
    If she didn't she should have. I don't hate Muslims - I fear them as a group.
  • Thank you but no... 2012/01/18 18:51:07
    Thank you but no...
    +2
    The principle that, if you immigrate to a country you should accept the rules and mores of that society, are universal, I would have thought. If you don't like it some place, be it the weather or the political climate, no one is forcing you to stay. This applies to Australia, the USA, the UK as well as Saudi Arabia, Turkey or Japan.
  • David (... Thank y... 2012/01/18 21:12:52
  • Aader Thank y... 2012/01/18 21:34:09
    Aader
    +1
    Sadly some nations do. I am not really want img to name them but middle eastern nations do it alot.
  • Thank y... Aader 2012/01/20 18:52:52
    Thank you but no...
    +2
    Do what? Require you to live by their laws if you choose to live there? What is sad about that?

How could we require the same of immigrants to our own countries if we decry their rights to do the same?

If you like to drink alcohol, why would you WANT to live in Saudi Arabia? If you want to live under Sharia Law, why would you want to live in the UK?
  • Charles Braley 2012/01/18 18:25:34
    Charles Braley
    Nothing like painting ALL of Islam just because of the MINORITY!
  • Thank y... Charles... 2012/01/18 18:47:34
    Thank you but no...
    +1
    Fortunately she didn't.
  • mikeyavelli 2012/01/18 18:08:53
    Wish he had that in America
    mikeyavelli
    +2
    obama would never condemn islam. he is muslim by birth, and by religious preference. islam might be OK if it weren't for their militancy. i don't want to be muslim, and any one who does want to be a muslim should go live where it works best, a sand covered country where camels are as dear as wives.
  • scott 2012/01/18 17:26:12
    Wish he had that in America
    scott
    +1
    A politician with GUTS!
  • wow-really 2012/01/18 17:10:42
    Wish he had that in America
    wow-really
    +1
    Bravo! It's about time someone stands up to these people and all others that feel they are so dang special that everyone should bow down to them! (In muslim countries, everyone MUST follow their ways -like it or not! from the way the dress, to how they treat their women)
    I wish we had that kind of intestinal fortitude in this country, but we have too many bleeding heart enablers who are stuck on their stupid mission of dumbing down, entitling the enabled, and destroying our country with incessant need to be politically correct.
    There is nothing wrong with asking for respect of one's country, and giving people the option to like it or leave it. And acknowledging that there's no way in hell those that don't like it are going to able to bully, guilt, or whine to get their way.
    Good for them for not worrying about bowing down to enabler pressures.. We could all learn something from them.
  • Phil wow-really 2012/01/18 23:25:07
    Phil
    +3
    The Auzzies effin rock lol
  • JJ 2012/01/18 16:56:59 (edited)
    Wish he had that in America
    JJ
    +2
    What she's doing is what we should be doing...period! I mean these people are even training in this country. We know they hate us. If they want to spread their hate, then go home to hate...let it out, scream it out to the sky all that hate, but not here.
  • niviong... JJ 2012/01/19 02:55:48
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    What a coincidence.
    Same thinking native American Indians had about those pale faces that landed in Plymouth Rock.
  • JJ niviong... 2012/01/23 15:32:31
    JJ
    +1
    Yes, there was a lot of fighting between the white man and the Indians, but there also were Indians that tried to make peace with the white man and visa versa. And there were those that didn't want peace at all. And we had no right taking from the Indians what was theirs. Those that didn't want any peace were a lot like the muslims. Muslims don't care about peace, love, getting along, etc...just control. They want to control their women, their kids, their people, and want everyone to listen to their God, and if you don't they'll cut your head off, and so much much. I don't call this love, I call it satanic.
    And by the way, if it hadn't been for an Indian, I wouldn't be here...my greatgrandmother was full blooded Indian. She didn't come from a large tribe, but a small one.
  • niviong... JJ 2012/01/24 07:02:50
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    Thanks for a educate and delicate answer to such a thorny issue.
    Muslims are the youngest religion and all of them had gone into killing in the name of their God; they just adjusting (unconsciously) to the maturation of an ISM.
    We learned that violence begets violence; they have not.
    Survival imposes in us that we defend ourselves by whatever means until they learn that lesson. Thanks again.
  • JJ niviong... 2012/01/24 17:14:11
    JJ
    +1
    You are so welcome.
  • La JJ 2012/01/23 12:11:41
    La

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/ho...
  • JJ La 2012/01/23 14:49:34 (edited)
    JJ
    Dragging Australia into what? And I don't think this is a hoax, I've heard her [ prime minister ] say this before. I don't hate the muslims. I hate when others come into our countries and try to change our laws and constitutions and try to take over what our solders have died for...freedom. That's what I hate.
  • La JJ 2012/01/23 22:54:03
    La
    No, you haven't. This whole piece was attributed to John Howard back in the day, which was /three/ PMs ago. If you've seen this before, it's because it's been posted before. Notice there's no source? This has never been printed in an Australian newsletter. It just demonstrates the ignorance of Americans that they would think this is Australian. It reeks of being American, which is why everyone in this thread loves it so much :/
  • JJ La 2012/01/23 23:16:02
    JJ
    Well, you can say what you want, but be it she said it or not...I agree with the saying. If you don't like our country and its ways, then go home. Simple as that...
  • niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20 2012/01/18 16:46:54
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    Martirdom is a fundamental precept of Islamism, we should engage them and share with them that love for living in peace and diversity, is a better alternative.
    Any action other than this will only antagonize them more and make them seek the precept mentioned. Do you dare to pick a wasps nest?
    If they are in Australia and follow the country constitution, they become just humans living in another country.
  • JJ niviong... 2012/01/18 17:04:56
    JJ
    +2
    They don't want peace, don't you get that...they want control. Have you ever tried to show a mad dog love and it responded back the same way? I tried that once and ended up with his mouth in my face...I was a mess. But, I still love dogs and all animals, I just learned that with some, you just have to keep them away from you. and if that means send them back home so you don't get bite, then so be it.
  • niviong... JJ 2012/01/18 17:28:21
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    Sorry about the dog incident.
    They do want peace, "in their terms".
    Is up to us to charm them into behaving different without forgetting that violence beggets violence, either in oral or bullet from.
  • JJ niviong... 2012/01/18 17:54:37
    JJ
    +2
    You're right, in their terms. And if need be, lie to get it in their terms. You don't know how much I would love to see everyone in this world get along with each other and love each other without wars, fighting and dictators. But, as I have told many a person, this is not our world, but Satan's [ its in the bible ], and as long as he's working on minds that represent evil, we're not going to see the love and peace most all of us want to see and have. I'm not saying we should give up trying, but some people you just have to love from a distance and hope one day they may look at things in a better light.
  • niviong... JJ 2012/01/19 02:51:44
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    My Dear Lord! What an answer!
    I am postulating you for the Nobel, Pulitzer or any other worthwhile price.
    What a crystalline, nitid, coherent, embracing and beautiful statements.
    Wholeheartedly agree with you except for a little historical fact: All religions have endured a period of bellicosity, killing others in the name of their God.

In the Abrahamic Religions (Judaism, Christianity and Muslims) the youngest one is that of Mohamed; in a scale of time, Muslims would be teenagers, Christians would be a young adults and Judaism mature adults.

It took the Jews and Christians a long time to get into killing in the name of God.
    Muslims are doing so much earlier than the other 2 religions.
    Along this line of thinking we can see then as precocious and rebellious teenagers. They have yet to learn that violet begets violence. Lets hope they will learn soon. Thanks again for your lucid and pointed reply.
  • JJ niviong... 2012/01/19 03:27:12
    JJ
    +1
    Yes, you're right in more ways than one, starting with Abraham. I know what you're talking about and the history behind much of this. Thanks for talking with me.
  • niviong... JJ 2012/01/19 03:36:38
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    The Thanks are from me to you.
    Is an uphill battle to find an edifying exchange here.
    Will miss your prose and style.
    May the Lord Bless You.
  • JJ niviong... 2012/01/19 04:19:11
    JJ
    +1
    Thanks again and may God always bless you and keep you.
  • wow-really niviong... 2012/01/19 15:23:52
    wow-really
    +1
    "Do you dare to pick a wasps nest?" Sounds like a bully tactic and threat to me. So we better not piss them off or ELSE!??????? See that's what I'm talking about. We must live in fear, and appease the almighty Islamics or else we will suffer their wrath? I say "KISS MY GRITS!"

ANY RELIGION that condones the killing of others because they don't believe in the same religion as they do, has nothing to do with love of life, peace, and diversity. Using bully tactics and intimidation to strong-arm your will on others has nothing to do with justice, equality, and unity.

And until we unite, and confront the evil forces that would have us all dead if we don't accept their will, they will continue to abhor us regardless of our attempts to make peace, and they will continue to use terror tactics, killing innocent victims, to get what they want. And what they want is to kill all "infidels" so they can take over the world. so it is written, in the koran, and since they are such martyrs, what would make anyone think any differently.
  • niviong... wow-really 2012/01/25 01:22:14
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    I love grits, they increase cholesterol, give you heart problems and that is how I make a living.

I already addressed the issue you mentioned; in few words, they are a very young religion and are in the rebellious teenager stages we (Jews, Christians, etc) already left behind. We may have learned that violence begets violence; they are probably learning and hopefully absorb the lesson soon.

Our survival demands the use of any means at our disposal. Any act of aggression should be eliminated immediately and completely. This is totally different than being arrogant bullies, picking up fights in foreign lands for banal reasons.
  • wow-really niviong... 2012/01/25 16:03:00
    wow-really
    Grits do all that?? They can still kiss it though.
    I agree we shouldn't pick fights, and especially not go to their land looking for one. However, if they bring it, and start it, it must be addressed and dealt with. otherwise, evil, violence, and destruction will engulf us all.
  • niviong... wow-really 2012/01/26 02:53:02
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    The only country or group that dare doing that was the Japs in Pearl Harbour.

Any recent instances of American being targeted was/is rooted in something our guys (undercover or not) start it.
  • niviong... wow-really 2012/01/26 02:59:56
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    Except for Pearl Harbour, all agressions/attacks to America stem from us meddling elsewhere, covertly or not.
  • wow-really niviong... 2012/01/26 16:14:13
  • niviong... wow-really 2012/01/28 05:27:08 (edited)
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    Thanks for elaborated answer; you are a worthwhile allied to have.
    With all due respect, I think you missed the core of my statements. Were you to read them from my very fist entry, you will appreciate what I was referring to.

Your fifth line contains the word Ascine. The only remote link to it is as in crossing and I failed how it fits here. Perhaps you meant insane?

The Hitler example is far removed from the context of these exchages and I am at a lost understanding how Hitler ended up here.
  • wow-really niviong... 2012/01/29 20:07:50
    wow-really
    +1
    I have only responded to the comments you have made to me...To read any farther is not necessary. Your statements indicate to me that you sympathize with terrorist otherwise, you would have stated differently through our conversations. The core content of your statements has lead me to believe that you think the U.S. deserves what it gets, because we like to "meddle" and "arrogant bullies, picking up fights in foreign lands for banal reasons", basically.

As far as the word ascinine, it was mispelled, my fault. But is it necessary to come off sounding so damn pompous?

The Hitler analogy is quite fitting, and your reply has confirmed that for me.
    So thank you.

You have made it crystal clear.
  • niviong... wow-really 2012/02/03 06:14:39
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    My statements are always clear; no need for your interpretations since that alters what I said.
    Since you mis- interpreted my statements perhaps it would be appropriated for you to answer my clear statements without your interpretation of them
    You have not answered my reply, you have used the language to avoid a response.
    None of your interpretations can be drawn by an impartial mind reading my lines. You got the Rave anyways.
  • wow-really niviong... 2012/02/06 16:36:33
    wow-really
    So no answer to calling us "meddling, arogant bullies"?
    I have answered you, so perhaps it is my response you don't care to answer. And you still have done nothing to clarify what it is you say I have "misinterpreted"..
    Your use of the language, while techincally correct, lacks vital and important fundamentals of which I speak from. Please don't rave if you don't mean it. I want to understand not to become popular.
  • niviong... wow-really 2012/02/07 04:58:43
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    I consider an honor to get a response thusly I Rave all my answers.
    Must apologize for being obtuse and truly wish to understand your position. Read all our postings since Jan 26 and still am unable to discern what those issues are.
    May I humbly suggest that, if it is OK with you, you enumerate those topics in number format 1-2-3, etc. and I will answer them?.
    Thank you.

2014/09/02 12:13:13