AUG.2,2009 BREAKING NEWS! whats this obots??? CERTIFIED,RAISED EMBOSSED SEAL OF OBAMA KENYAN BIRTH CERTIFICTE JUST POSTED ONLINE !! SEE FORYOURSELF? IS THIS THE SMOKING GUN?

Grizz 2009/08/02 16:07:40
ITS THE NEEDED SMOKING GUN
OH BALONEY
giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com

ZOOOOOOM IN! SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!!! What is this Obots??????

PHOTO SHOWN ZOOM IN--EXAMINE IT YOURSELF!!

• Helo Chick 2009/08/12 15:32:01
    Helo Chick
    +1
    We've been told all this time that the other one is real by his supporters! Do we know if this one has been examined? PLEASE tell me it has! Is it a true copy! Now if it is proven to be real, what will his supporters say? The same thing we've been saying about his "hawaiian BC"! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Grizz Helo Chick 2009/08/12 19:37:27
    Grizz
    +2
    if you have not seen this,it has been verified by document experts already as not a forgery--it awaits more authentication fron kenya,miss orly askes this; if this isnt real,why did hillary have to suddenly rush off to kenya last week after this was shown?
  • Helo Chick Grizz 2009/08/12 19:39:37
    Helo Chick
    +2
    This is actually the first I've heard of it. I hope and pray something comes out of this. I want him "dethrowned"!
  • Spiryt Henderson 2009/08/05 16:08:36
    OH BALONEY
    Spiryt Henderson
  • Grizz Spiryt ... 2009/08/05 16:13:16 (edited)
    Grizz
    +1
    thank you for your vile reply--now go to the tard room and play--ya dufus,you can't even find or use a liberal photo haha ya gotta use a conservative one meant for you liberal tards--poor baby,all ya got are alinsky tactics,call names and run--bye--forever,we normal, folks dont have any more time for you American haters

Kenyan BC posted at
    www.wnd.com
    www.giveusliberty1776.blogspo...
    www.therightsideoflife.com
    www.repubx.com
    right soup
    http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/b...

i see karen the liberal hoe has an anger issue here lol----funny tard
  • KAREN 2009/08/04 21:08:45
    OH BALONEY
    KAREN
    +3
    PEOPLE! PLEASE GET A DAM LIFE..HE'S AMERICAN, I KNOW YOU PEOPLE ARE WISHING THAT HE'S NOT..BUT LET IT GO..HE'S MORE AMERICAN THAN ALL OF YOU SODAHEADS. I DONT HAVE TO LOOK AT HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE, HE'S PRESIDENT, THE RE-KLANS ALREADY MADE SURE OF THAT, IT'S SMALL MINDED PEOPLE WHO CANT THINK 4 THEMSELVES WHO FOLLW THIS SHIT. ..SO SORRY!!!!
  • Wayne 2009/08/04 15:44:14
    Wayne
    +3
    It really doesn't matter. The Deck is heavily stacked in Obama's favor such that if a dog gave birth to him and there was undeniable truth to it, the press would hale him as a miracle baby to be adored and followed.

In this arena, the truth, whatever it is, simply does not matter. The liberals have their king ... clothes or not.
  • Grizz Wayne 2009/08/04 20:30:42
    Grizz
    uuhhhhhhhhh,a dog DID give birth to him--------------
  • KAREN Grizz 2009/08/04 21:12:21
    KAREN
    +2
    come again with that comment. you raciest shit...you people need to let go of this shit..slavery is over..stop the hate, try hating on yourself, you mite feel better, you DUMB SHIT...
  • Spiryt ... KAREN 2009/08/05 16:11:21
    Spiryt Henderson
    karen, how ws that racist?
  • Helo Chick KAREN 2009/08/12 15:38:55
    Helo Chick
    +1
    His mom was white, anger breeds hate, and racism stems from hate. You need to take a long hard look in the mirror.
  • Spiryt ... Grizz 2009/08/05 16:10:38 (edited)
    Spiryt Henderson
    unless your calling a white woman a dog then----------
  • KAREN Wayne 2009/08/04 21:09:31
    KAREN
    +1
    PLEASE!! ANOTHER ONE...SO SAD....
  • plowboy 2009/08/04 13:54:26
    ITS THE NEEDED SMOKING GUN
    plowboy
    +2
    The birth certificate verifies that Barack Hussein Obama was in fact born in Kenya, in this hospital.

gun birth certificate verifies barack hussein obama born kenya hospital
  • Grizz plowboy 2009/08/04 14:06:18
    Grizz
    +2
    andddddd why now is hillary RUSHING off to kenya?? lol--

-certificate]”
    Scroll on the comments on this: Posted a couple of them
    David Bomford “birth certificate” removed from genealogy website
    http://www.freerepublic.com/f...

Carl says: “I can’t identify myself here because I’d lose my job. I’m a low level employee of the US State Department attached to the Overseas Service and I just finished a conference call with two lawyers in London and two journalists from Politico.com who all stated that they just left a late meeting at the London Foreign Office and they were assured that “The Kenyan birth certificate is without question, 100% authentic.” I’m not surprised.”

——————————————————————————–

kitau says: “I happen to be Kenyan. I was born 1 month before Obama at Mombasa medical center. I am a teacher here at the MM Shaw Primary School in Kenya. I compared my birth certificate to the one that has been put on by Taitz and mine is exactly the same. I even have the same registrar and format. The type is identical. I am by nature a skeptical person. I teach science here and challenge most things that cannot be proven. So I went to an official registrar today and pulled up the picture on the web. They magnified it and determined it to be authentic. There is even a plaque ...

>>>>>

-certificate]”
    http://www.freerepublic.com/f...

——————————————————————————–

kitau says: “I happen to be Kenyan. I was born 1 month before Obama at Mombasa medical center. I am a teacher here at the MM Shaw Primary School in Kenya. I compared my birth certificate to the one that has been put on by Taitz and mine is exactly the same. I even have the same registrar and format. The type is identical. I am by nature a skeptical person. I teach science here and challenge most things that cannot be proven. So I went to an official registrar today and pulled up the picture on the web. They magnified it and determined it to be authentic. There is even a plaque with Registrar Lavenders name on it as he was a Brit and was in charge of the Registrar office from 1959 until January of 1964. The reason the date on the certificate says republic of Kenya is that we were a republic when the “copy” of the original was ordered. I stress the word “copy.” My copy also has republic of Kenya.” August 3, 9:04 PM

33 posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 1:25:46 AM by shield (A wise man’s heart is at his RIGHT hand;but a fool’s heart at his LEFT. Ecc 10:2)
    [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]
    Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »

If Kenyan BC that I provided would not be genuine, Hillary would not be rushing to Kenya, would she?
    August 4th, 2009 You are in:
    Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs > Bureau of Public Affairs > Bureau of Public Affairs: Press Relations Office > Daily Appointments Schedule > 2009 > Daily Appointment Schedule: August 2009

Daily Appointments Schedule for August 3, 2009

Washington, DC
    August 3, 2009

-----------------------------...

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

Office of the Spokesman

Daily Appointments Schedule

Monday, August 3, 2009

10:00 a.m. Secretary Clinton holds a Secure Video Conference on Iran.

(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

11:15 a.m. Secretary Clinton holds a bilateral meeting with His Excellency Nasser Judeh, Foreign Minister of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.

(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

11:45 a.m. Secretary Clinton holds a joint press availability with His Excellency Nasser Judeh, Foreign Minister of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.

(OPEN PRESS COVERAGE)

Pre-set time for cameras:10:30 a.m. from the 23rd Street entrance

Final access time for all press: 11:00 a.m. from the 23rd Street entrance

PM depart Andrews Air Force Base en route to Nairobi, Kenya

THERE WILL BE A DAILY PRESS BRIEFING:

At approximately 1:00 p.m. with Philip (P.J.) Crowley
  • plowboy Grizz 2009/08/04 19:06:30
    plowboy
    +2
    I can't believe that the Usurper will be able to lie his way out of this one.

usurper lie
  • bluesingincat 2009/08/03 15:40:08
  • ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sher... 2009/08/03 14:58:48 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +4
    Barry, where is your birth certificate?
  • Rεvolution 2009/08/03 08:32:04
    Rεvolution
    +1
    How would anyone know where they were born? It's not like you remember it. He's got a Hawaii one and a Kenyan one now, maybe he's just magical...sorry it's late.
  • Nanny Rεvolution 2009/08/03 16:53:57
    Nanny
    +1
    WOW, I only have one, should I holler discrimination?
  • Rεvolution Nanny 2009/08/04 04:40:40
    Rεvolution
    I don't know, do what you think is necissary. :)
  • tiotom77 2009/08/03 07:49:09
    tiotom77
    +2
    The President needs to comment..He won't comment on anything that might put his aspirations in jeopardy.
  • ~Pat~In All Things Trust God~ 2009/08/03 07:30:30 (edited)
    ITS THE NEEDED SMOKING GUN
    ~Pat~In All Things Trust  God~
    +3
    well, it works for me, I don't want to hurt the man, but I sure wish he would quit trying so hard to screw all the christian people, and delete all the American history of being a Christian Nation.
    Obama has been and is still being a very unkind and hateful racist man.
    .
    .
    people delete american history christian nation obama unkind hateful racist
  • Faith ~American Patriot~ 2009/08/03 06:57:26
    ITS THE NEEDED SMOKING GUN
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    +3
    I am hoping and praying that this is real. The whole thing has gone on for far too long.
  • "I see debt people." 2009/08/03 03:25:37
    "I see debt people."
    +3
    I'm still waiting on the ruling hopefully it will answer all the questions and put a end to the conspiracy theories.
  • Skurzilla 2009/08/03 01:28:27
    ITS THE NEEDED SMOKING GUN
    Skurzilla
    +6
    If it's real... however, it looks more authentic then the Hawaiian certificate supplied to the media.
  • Scoop 2009/08/03 00:55:26
    Scoop
    +5
    I think Obama probably is a US Citizen. This mess with his birth certificate only makes conservatives look foolish, and it keeps people distracted from all the real issues that are going through the Legislature at lightening speed. We are letting them toy with us- hanging a carrot out for us to chase. It's time to move on. real issues legislature lightening speed letting toy hanging carrot chase
  • Grizz Scoop 2009/08/03 01:01:03 (edited)
    Grizz
    +1
    we shall see,josef farah,owner of WND-promises STUNNING news next week--there IS however,closeup,with zoom capability,photos of CERTIFIED,LONG FORM,RAISED SEAL EMBOSSED kenyan BC now on net worldwide---funny,date on BC copy asked for is AFTER his mother filed for divorce,but BEFORE it was finalized,as if SOMEONE WANTED TO SEE HIS PLACE OF BIRTH TO AWARD SUPPORT-- all info plus photos,however is on www.therightsideoflife.com-- judge for yourself
  • Faith ~... Scoop 2009/08/03 06:46:31
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    +1
    So... upholding the Constitution is foolish??
  • Scoop Faith ~... 2009/08/03 17:50:34
    Scoop
    +1
    Never. But saving and preserving it are higher priorities, than trying to prove it has been violated by a corrupt politician. Geez, they are doing it every day! We need to stop all abuse. saving preserving higher priorities prove violated corrupt politician geez abuse
  • Faith ~... Scoop 2009/08/03 20:46:41
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    +1
    How can we save it or preserve it if the president is in direct violation of it, and has done so knowing full well what he was doing.
  • Helo Chick Faith ~... 2009/08/12 15:41:51
    Helo Chick
    We come together as a country and preserve it ourselves.
  • Fuzzysdad 2009/08/03 00:52:25
    Fuzzysdad
    +3
    We can hope. But nothing will happen. undecided hope
  • Grizz Fuzzysdad 2009/08/03 00:53:22
    Grizz
    +1
    maybe--maybe not we shall see
  • Dark N Lovely 2009/08/03 00:39:34
    Dark N Lovely
    +1
    wow! you people are still wasting your time on obama issues huh! this is quite preposterous!
  • Faith ~... Dark N ... 2009/08/03 06:47:28
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    +7
    Yeah, the preposterous Constitution, keeps getting in the lib's way doesn't it.
  • ~Pat~In... Dark N ... 2009/08/03 07:17:46 (edited)
    ~Pat~In All Things Trust  God~
    +5
    you won't be quite so dark and lovely hopefully soon, Surely all you Obama Drones don't think God will let this freak destroy a covenant nation without some shaking, or is that above your pay grade ?
    .
    .
    obama drones god freak destroy covenant nation shaking pay grade
  • Dark N ... ~Pat~In... 2009/08/03 11:36:09 (edited)
    Dark N Lovely
    +1
    FYI: i will always be dark n lovely! if thats the case then God would have destroyed this earth 8 yrs ago when bush was in the office. one word of advice for you : HOLD YOUR BREATH UNTIL THAT DAY COMES! lets see how long u last. destroyed earth 8 yrs bush office advice hold breath intil
  • Nate SD 2009/08/03 00:22:14 (edited)
    OH BALONEY
    Nate SD
    +4
    You people are pathetic.

Typical...... If you don't like the truth you can simply block it out.
  • Grizz Nate SD 2009/08/03 00:51:41
    Grizz
    +5
    and like you,so is your foreign born pathetic fraudulant foreign usurper--watsa matter,ashamed ya got caught?/ poor baby maybe you can be prosecuted along with him?

pathetic fraudulant foreign usurper--watsa matterashamed ya caught poor baby prosecuted pathetic fraudulant foreign usurper--watsa matterashamed ya caught poor baby prosecuted

2014/10/02 06:25:42