ATTENTION Liberals/Progressives/Democrats: What is it you don't like about the TEA PARTY??!!

BlueRepublican 2012/07/12 23:11:51
I disagree with the Tea Party...
I agree with the Tea Party...
What is the Tea Party?
SH is the wrong place for questions like this, LOL!!
I've been on SH for a little while, and I've noticed that Tea Party folks get a lot of heat from some on the LEFT. I am posing this question in order to try and understand where the disagreement is.

Personally I agree with the TEA party that we need tax reform. I also agree that we need to keep taxes low and cut spending. I share their concern over our MASSIVE national debt and our TRILLION+ dollar annual budget deficits.

herman cain
I often hear some on the LEFT calling out TEA party members for their alleged 'obstruction' methods in the House. I have also heard the concern they have over their growing influence in the Senate and over many state governors.

But what exactly is it you disagree with? How can we address these things and make some real change. Is it the leadership? Is it certain legislation that you find harmful? Is it just a difference of economic ideologies?

I wanna know what you think? Leave me a comment now and share with everyone who loves this country. And of course RAVE ALL DAY!!!!
SOUND OFF!!!

ryan bachmann

• jeane Lee 2012/07/14 21:31:57
  • Lee jeane 2012/07/14 21:39:00
    Lee
    Is Jerry Sandusky featured in that issue?

How about Mitt Romney?
  • jeane Lee 2012/07/14 21:43:52
    jeane
    Demos only dear! Homosexuals have been bought off by Obama.
  • Lee jeane 2012/07/14 21:58:17
    Lee
    They've been bought off?

Bought off from doing what?
  • jeane Lee 2012/07/14 22:21:18 (edited)
    jeane
    NAMBLA RALLY FOR OBAMA

Pandered to would be a better description. Obama definitely has the gay vote. NAMBLA for Obama! NAMBLA FOR OBAMA NAMBLA FOR OBAMA
  • Lee jeane 2012/07/14 22:30:20
    Lee
    Obama has the gay vote.

But Romney has the Pedophile vote.

NAMBLA is essentially a Republican support group.
  • jeane Lee 2012/07/14 22:32:59 (edited)
    jeane
    +1
    LOL - pedophile homosexuals ARE gays dear!
  • Lee jeane 2012/07/14 22:35:47
    Lee
    But Pedophiles don't vote for Democrats.

Pedophiles vote for Republicans.

Simply because most Pedophiles ARE Republicans.

That includes Gay Pedophiles . . . Like Jerry Sandusky . . .

. . . And maybe even Mitt what's his name
  • jeane Lee 2012/07/14 22:37:02
    jeane
    +2
    YOUR STRUGGLING LEE.....LOL
  • Lee jeane 2012/07/14 22:39:18
    Lee
    No, I'm not.

I am merely stating the facts.

Pedophiles are overwhelmingly Republican.

That's why they vote for Republicans.
  • jeane Lee 2012/07/14 22:41:16
    jeane
    +2
    LOL - and they all told you so right? LOL CARTOON
  • Lee jeane 2012/07/14 22:51:33
    Lee
    Well . . .Jerry Sandusky is a Registered Republican.

And so are the people who helped him cover up two decades of sexual attacks on young boys . . . .Also Known As Homosexual Pedophila.

Pedophiles are Right Wingers.
  • jeane Lee 2012/07/14 22:55:00
    jeane
    +1
    I don't think he had much time to vote - but NAMBLA members do and they love Obama. gays for obama cartoon gays for obama cartoon gays for obama cartoon
  • Lee jeane 2012/07/14 22:57:08
    Lee
    Really? [...]
  • jeane Lee 2012/07/14 22:55:47
  • Lee jeane 2012/07/14 22:57:48
    Lee
    Mighty M*tt is full of Sh*t
  • Guru_T_... paul 2012/07/13 17:42:16
    Guru_T_Firefly
    Actually, he was one-hundred percent correct in everything he said. The truth must bother you a great deal.
  • StarWarsBob 2012/07/13 08:03:42
    I disagree with the Tea Party...
    StarWarsBob
    +7
    What's wrong with these pictures?
    wrong pictures
    wrong pictures
    wrong pictures
    wrong pictures
    wrong pictures
    wrong pictures
    wrong pictures
    wrong pictures
    Seriously? These pictures are just the tip of the iceberg.
  • betz StarWar... 2012/07/13 10:52:10
    betz
    +3
    Funny but I've been to my share of TEA Parties and never ever have I seen anything like THAT. There are speakers, songs and discussions. No urinating on cars, no problem with the police, no tents staked out in city parks, no crude signs, no members being dragged off by the police and no trash strewn on the ground. The events I have attended have been held on a Saturday. People leave after the event to go home and trim their lawns, wash their cars and pay their bills. Yep I am a PROUD member of the TEA Party.
    Tea party patriot
  • Lee betz 2012/07/13 13:11:38 (edited)
    Lee
    +5
    From your description, today's Tea Party rallies sound EXACTLY like the peaceful but enthusiastic Nazi rallies all the better people attended to promote nationalism and Aryan supremacy in Hitler's Germany.

And then these good Nazis would go home and trim their lawns, wash their cars, pay their bills, and clean their Schmeissers.

Yep, they were all PROUD members of the Nazi Party.

. . . And so wonderfully civilized !
  • betz Lee 2012/07/13 13:58:30
    betz
    +3
    You are pathetic. What an awful analogy. Go ahead and describe the OWS movement. Haha.
  • Lee betz 2012/07/13 14:32:07 (edited)
    Lee
    +4
    The Tea Party was originally organized to protest against Wall Street as well.

Rick Santelli launched the Tea Party in his anti-Wall Street rant by saying that "he would organize a Chicago Tea Party in July, where capitalists would dump 'some derivative securities into Lake Michigan.'"

http://www.infoplease.com/us/...

But the Tea Party is made up of herd animals. The Koch brothers and other plutocrats were able to round up the herd an point them in the opposite direction.

Now the Tea Party protests against Wall Street protesters.

You idiots were duped into taking a 180 turn, and you actually think it was your idea!

. . . pathetic.
  • StarWar... betz 2012/07/15 06:31:34
    StarWarsBob
    +1
    The eight pictures I posted are not the really offensive ones. If you google "tea party posters Washington DC September 12th 2010", you will get 1.8 million results, and see really offensive posters and pictures like these:

washington dc september 12th 2010 1 8 offensive posters pictures

Tea Party members on this board have referred to President Obama as a socialist, a Marxist, a communist, as being illegitimate and not born in this country, and it's all political BS. They spew their propaganda and show their ignorance of what a socialist or a communist or a Marxist really is. Thanks to political operatives like Karl Rove and others, comity and civility in American politics is gone, and the Tea Party seems to have embraced these ideas with enthusiasm.

Truthfully, in my forty years of voting, I have NEVER seen so much disrespect for the President of the United States as I have seen in the last three and a half years for the current President, and it angers and saddens me.
  • LindaM StarWar... 2012/07/13 14:41:24
    LindaM
    +3
    Yep, that's the hateful group..
  • Cal 2012/07/13 08:00:00
    I agree with the Tea Party...
    Cal
    +2
    Don't expect to get a serious reply here. Look at this fool....

Haters gonna hate after all.
  • aneed2know 2012/07/13 06:32:01 (edited)
    I disagree with the Tea Party...
    aneed2know
    +8
    their racism, their hate, their child like views of the world and their fake-ness, their totally lack of understanding history and the way they were no where to be seen when Bush ran up massive debts, and not one word for them and the name TEA-PARTY

Taxed

Enough

Already

Especially since one of the first things Obama did was lower Taxes.
  • betz aneed2know 2012/07/13 10:57:11
    betz
    +4
    I am not racist, I do not hate, I am not child like in my behaviors, I am down to earth and I do understand history. I do realize President Bush caused debt as most presidents do. It is unfortunate. THIS president though has added so much more. This prez has spent like a sialor on leave. Thanks the Lord the House is filled with people of reason to check what he does.
    I also realize the defintion of the word tolerance and if treated kindly respect others' views. I thank my parents for instilling that trait into me.
  • Petrifi... betz 2012/07/13 12:22:08
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +5
    So checking what "he" does means keeping the Bush Tax cuts in place....partly the reason for the huge deficit....so they are hurting all Americans....I can agree with that.
  • betz Petrifi... 2012/07/13 13:59:19
    betz
    +3
    This pres has created the worst deficit ever. Spend spend spend....loved that cash for clunkers. Ye Gods.
  • Petrifi... betz 2012/07/13 14:19:33
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +4
    That is a distortion of the truth....far be it from me to explain something so complex to people that wouldn't care or even try to wrap their heads around it. I can only hope for your education to exit the fog you've been taught to believe.
  • aneed2know betz 2012/07/14 04:12:31
    aneed2know
    +1
    again lying, on some one, what happen to being taught by your parents, did they teach you to lie?
  • Jeremiah betz 2012/07/13 16:32:04
    Jeremiah
    +4
    Obama was forced to spend in order to stimulate the economy and to keep us out of a second depression. He did not inherit a budget surplus and no wars from his predecessor as Bush did from Clinton. He inherited a severe recession, out-of-control deficits, a climbing debt, two wars, a trillion-dollar boondoggle for the pharmaceutical industry, and a cratering stock market, and he had to deal with them the day he took office.

The most significant thing he did was enact ARRA, which provided for a middle-class tax cut, a program to help save a million essential jobs in state and local governments, and a WPA-style program to hire four million people who had been unemployed. Five million jobs were added or saved, meaning five million workers were paying taxes, becoming consumers for the economy, and no longer requiring unemployment benefits. The only problem with ARRA is it was too small, but it was money well spent.

The House? We have the TPers to thank for the downgrade of the nation's credit rating, according to John Chambers, the chairman of S&P's rating committee. He said the intransigence of the TP faction in the House, and their willingness to allow the country to default on its obligations, caused S&P to reduce our customary AAA rating. Lending nations just don't like to hear that kind of talk.

Take care, Betz.
  • aneed2know betz 2012/07/14 04:10:59 (edited)
    aneed2know
    +1
    I could care less what you think, who you are and how you were taught, it is my opinion and i will stand by it. And yes i have seen you post some pretty awful things, i guess you missed the lessons about not lying on anyone or repeating the lies you hear, hmmm?
  • betz aneed2know 2012/07/17 02:06:20
    betz
    +3
    Show me the awful things I have posted. Please do. I express my views and I have never posted disgraceful picutres of the president and will not do that. I was willing to give him a chance. It has been dismal and many many people are suffering due to his lack of leadership.
  • aneed2know betz 2012/07/24 04:58:30
    aneed2know
    so you really want me to show the lies you have repeated and the awful things you have said okay i will.

http://www.sodahead.com/fun/h...

So Betz as you can see that is just two of the nastiness that you agree with and the lies you keep repeating, shall i post more.[...]
  • betz aneed2know 2012/07/24 09:53:57
    betz
    +2
    Oh come on now aneed. Neither of what I posted is offensive. I have no egg on my face. I do not care for this president's policies one little bit. Not one iota. Your post is a hurtful one to say the least.
    I too am disappointed in you. Disappointed in the fact that you have reduced yourself to namecalling. Liar...hypocrite...bat crap crazy?????? That is hurtful.
  • Petrifi... aneed2know 2012/07/13 12:20:10
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +6
    Lowest tax rate since the 1950's...and they still wanna complain.
  • aneed2know Petrifi... 2012/07/14 04:11:53
    aneed2know
    +1
    exactly and this is how some of us have came to the conclusion that its not about Taxes but something else? Ya think
  • betz aneed2know 2012/07/17 02:07:24
    betz
    +3
    I know what you are inferring. I could not care less if this president is green. He is not being successful and someone else must be given a chance.
  • maggiemay betz 2012/07/25 14:57:31
    maggiemay
    +1
    You're wasting your time with this guy betz. He's one of the worst offenders on here.

2014/10/31 17:06:51