ATTENTION All Young Black Thugs

Sal Monella ~PWCM~JL 2013/08/29 17:25:30
I got this message in an email the other day. Bravo to the author. Explains our impressions whether it be from "white devils" or "Uncle Toms" impressions of your criminal behavior.

"According
to the Media, President Obama and the slick-haired Al Sharpton, we
white devils are supposed to feel very sorry for the plight of the black
teen.

I believe Americans, by and large, do have sympathy for any person or group who’ve had life deal them a bad hand.

However,
young black thugs, you’ve got to work with us a little bit because
you’re kind of operating against the storyline the aforementioned are
singing about y’all, and thus, making it difficult for us to soulfully
commiserate.

Of what, pray tell, do I speak?

Well,
homeslice, it goes something like this: For us to give a crap about
your below-par existence we’d like to hear less and less about…

- Your ghastly grades in school

- Your ridiculous dropout rates

- Your colossal out of wedlock birthrates

- Your embracing of a musical culture that celebrates the shooting of cops and doing filthy, vile things to someone’s daughter

- Your love affair with drugs and alcohol

- Your #hatethem tweets aimed at white people

- Your flash mobbing and robbing places and people

- Your audacity to blame everybody and their dog for your odious behavior

- And your ginormous, misplaced racial chip on your shoulder

Yes,
if you could/would chill on some of that stuff, well … That’d be great.
That would make us crackers think, “Hey, maybe you’re serious about
getting out of the ditch you’re in.”

Another
difficult thing that makes it hard for us to believe you’re just poor,
helpless victims of the machine is when a couple of teens from your
crew gun down an innocent, twenty-two-year-old, white, Aussie student just
to spice up the inherent boredom which accompanies the dog-days of
summer. That act of uncut evil helps us not. Yep, that heinous stunt
really makes all this “poor you” crap fly right out our windows.

And
lastly, and I hate to be negative, but there was one more incident
perpetrated by two black teens this week that also unraveled the sweet
story Sharpton and the President would have us believe. It was the beating death of an eighty-eight-year-old, WWII vet in Spokane, Washington.
That demonic deed, coupled with the murder of Chris Lane this week,
makes it impossible for anyone with a brain to feel anything towards
your personal dilemma except, “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.”

Yes,
the brutal murder of someone’s grandpa and the senseless slaying of
someone’s son by black thugs this past week do nothing but reinforce
what the FBI National Crime Victimization Survey concluded, namely, that
young black males are seven times more likely to commit murder than
people of other races.

So,
young black thugs, if you’d like us to empathize, trust and help you
with a hand-up, howzabout cease and desist with the inhumane behavior,
huh? Until then, we’ll be suspicious of young black teens,
traveling in groups, taking an unusual interest in our person,
especially if they’re dressed like gang-bangers and are acting
suspiciously.

Call us weird." Or bigoted for that matter. We FACTUALLY do not care.

• Gone. 2013/08/29 17:35:55
    Gone.
    +11
    In fact, I'm so suspicious, that if a group approaches my car I will point my pistol at the apparent leader and say, "Stop or die".

• dubbie 2013/08/29 21:44:26
    dubbie
    +2
    The sympathy gig has gone on long enough .
  • Lanikai dubbie 2013/08/30 15:12:55
    +3
    http://www.mrconservative.com...

Yet another senseless killing of a man, because another man war "angry".
  • dubbie Lanikai 2013/08/30 20:19:41
    dubbie
    +2
    Yeah not a racially motivated killing BS The thug probably was raised to hate the white man ,Like most are Funny just a wisper when it happens this way , But change the victim all hell breaks out
  • Lanikai dubbie 2013/08/30 20:27:29
    +2
    Imagine how much worse this is going to get now that the pres has mandated that blacks cannot be punished for bad behaviour at school now.

once NO ONE is telling them to behave, it will be far worse.
  • dubbie Lanikai 2013/08/30 20:39:10
    dubbie
    +2
    TooToo much authority given to someone who has TooToo much secrecy and a chip on his shoulder himself, Not only thinking of war overseas, but right here at home as well . Its hard to believe people cant put two and two together
  • fooley177 2013/08/29 21:05:23
    fooley177
    +3
    Life originated on Mars. On Earth, there are groups of thugs that get together, and some are not even human. They may be wolves, sharks, or coyotes. It does not matter to me whether these thugs are human or whether they belong to a particular racial group. The bottom line is that they get together in groups because they are cowards who are afraid to deal with things on their own. What you have to do with groups of cowards is single them out. Find them when they are alone, and deal with them mano a mano. There are penalities and repercussions for stupidity. My assessment is that the public at large needs to take note of this.
  • keeper 2013/08/29 20:56:40
    keeper
    +2
    This was a good email...
  • Zoo Boo 2013/08/29 20:55:21
    Zoo Boo
    White Supremist Tripe! You're right, WE REALLY DON"T CARE!
  • tikiteek 2013/08/29 20:51:08
    tikiteek
    +4
    That is just how I feel! I don't want that around me & I'm black!
  • Grandpa 2013/08/29 20:47:17
    Grandpa
    +3
    You forgot the RAP CRAP they preach while holding their privates as their pants may fall off >> as most wear them so low you can see the crack of their ass , and they call that fashion >> And they want to get hired to represent some company ?? Get real >>> You are right on all statements and should be posted in every school and "ALL" stydents most follow or stay home and be STUPID
  • tikiteek Grandpa 2013/08/29 20:57:31
    tikiteek
    Thanks for the post! This is what I did to my nephew, his pants were sagging and he was outside in front of my house, I ran up behind him and snatched his pants down to the ground and embarressed him.
  • Rob 2013/08/29 20:45:20
    Rob
    +2
    Love it! Great message, but we all know it will fall on deaf ears. It's so much easier for them to ignore or find fault in it. And of course, Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama will label it racist and therefore an inadmissible arguement.
  • Dwight PWCM 2013/08/29 19:50:26
    Dwight PWCM
    +3
    Been hearing that lame crap my whole adult life.
    I remember when black kids i knew who did well in school were criticized for being "too white". Most of them went on to highly productive lives with very well paying jobs.

Their critics worked in cotton or textile mills, until those mills closed down. The lesson should be obvious.
  • Cold Warrior 2013/08/29 19:28:58
    Cold Warrior
    +7
    I'm tired of the hearing the same lame excuses over and over about needing better education, more social programs, more money spent on everything, jobs for youth. What a bunch of s**t!!!

Billions of OUR $'s have gone down the drain in places like Chicago and Detroit and what did we get for our investment? Zip. Nothing.

Lets see, you can't get a job? Maybe because you've driven every business out of your neighborhoods with the crime, robberies, drugs, gangs. If you do ever bother with a job interview, you show up with your jeans around your knees, your ass hanging out, you can barely speak proper english and you have an attitude.

Pull your head out and join the human race.
  • Grandpa Cold Wa... 2013/08/30 13:37:29
    Grandpa
    +2
    Very well said , and so true >> But they are to STUPID to figure it out ,Better to live off the states WELFARE programs then get and education and make some of your self >. Easier to feel sorry for your self and blame others for your FAILURES ,like Obama has done for years now >> A great role model >> look at what he has done to MLK ,I GOT A DREAM , SET IT BACK 100 Years , thugs run the street beating whites and if arrested they use the RACE CARD >. YOUR PICKING ON ME CAUSE I AM BLACK , NOT THAT YOU BEAT SOME ONE FOR THE COLOR OF THIER SKIN, as it IS NOT THE SAME AS YOURS >> GET RID OF THE RAP CRAP , PULL UP YOUR PANTS , and go to school to learn and better yourselfs ,instead of running the streets holding on to your privates so you pants won't fall off
  • Lanikai 2013/08/29 19:22:22
    +5
    BRAVO!!!!

applause
  • Cold Wa... Lanikai 2013/08/30 01:47:46
    Cold Warrior
    +2
    Sorry I was holding back on that one.
  • Lanikai Cold Wa... 2013/08/30 14:29:11
    Can't wait to see the post when you tell us how you really feel. ;)
  • skowcog 2013/08/29 19:04:11
    skowcog
    +8
    The socialized deconstruction of the black family started 50 years ago. They, especially inner city blacks, suffer from generational despair and a lack of homegrown leadership that actually cares and teaches how to overcome it. The story when they had no civil rights was different. They had the structure, they had there belief in things of the spirit, they understood that an education was the way to a better life. So what happened and how do we change there minds so there deprived attitudes can change to have hope. We are missing opportunities as people of the conservative approach and libertarian ideals to get them moving back in the right direction. Education, morality, ethics and the idea of virtue through god or as its own creed to do right for yourself and others is lost on many.
  • Lanikai skowcog 2013/08/29 19:25:09
    +3
    Brilliant. It is a crying shame that they ONLY want to hear Orca, rappers and bambam talk about how owed and oppressed they are.
  • skowcog Lanikai 2013/08/29 20:02:39
    skowcog
    +2
    Being a victim is a dead end street. Gets you nothing but more of the same.
  • Lanikai skowcog 2013/08/29 20:09:29
    +1
    But look at all the media hype, and the social programs and the WHOLE industry of race that the FED has created to support this victimology lifestyle.
  • skowcog Lanikai 2013/08/29 20:27:17
    skowcog
    +2
    They keep looking to the government to solve their problems. That may be a mentality dating back to the slavery. Booker T Washington said as much, in his autobiography, when they were freed. Many blacks did not know how to care for themselves that as abominable as slavery was they longed for its...for its consistency. A sort of distorted stockholm syndrome. Don't get me wrong they wanted their freedom but many did not know how to take advantage of it. At the time the government should have recognized a need to introduce them to freedom properly what you are responsible for and how you may achieve it.
  • Lanikai skowcog 2013/08/29 20:49:21
    +1
    Most were fairly capable. As well as any share cropper family or poor southern family. Most folks did not go to school for long back then, if at all. That is just another excuse.

They were doing well, assimilating, getting jobs, chugging along towards the American dream for YEARS, until a certain stupid miniseries SUDDENLY reminded them of their past, and SUDDENLY about half went stupid and stuck their hand out, and started the entitlement/SOMEONE owes me generations.
  • skowcog Lanikai 2013/08/29 20:58:02
    skowcog
    Are you saying Roots caused this problem? Alex Haley is a libtard? LOL! I think it is deeper then that but yes you are right some were assimilating and chugging along quite nicely. It is documented that many did not do so well. But it doesn't matter. Whatever....the family is broken. That is the main problem. That is where all learning begins. It is generational now.
  • Lanikai skowcog 2013/08/29 21:02:39
    +1
    NO, I am saying it caused a dramatic SHIFT on the way many blacks saw themselves in relation to the US, and altered their attitudes and actions.

Until that point, everyone was assimilating, using the education system properly, getting jobs, working up the corporate ladder, etc. After that, a return to "cultural" behaviors occured, the marriage rates slowed and the unwed mothers rates began to climb.

Not blaming it entirely, just saying it caused a dramatic SHIFT.
  • skowcog Lanikai 2013/08/29 21:08:43
    skowcog
    It is a concept that has some merit. And while you and I could go on with how it started forever it still does not help the problem. What do we do now? How can we effect change within that community? What is it going to take while still maintaining the idea of free enterprise and smaller government?
  • Lanikai skowcog 2013/08/29 21:20:23
    +2
    You have to change the voices they listen to. Movies like The Help and The Butler are not helping, the presentation of false history as true, never helps, ONLY getting the community to pay attention to truth, and better community leadership will help.

Sadly, now that sharpton and jackson are in positions of media influence again and with the travesty in the WH, we cannot change a mindset, and the overall attitude is getting far, far worse. Entitlement, with a state sponsored revenge mentality, preached from pulpits across the commuity is NOT helpful.
  • skowcog Lanikai 2013/08/29 21:26:11
    skowcog
    +1
    I agree. That is why Brietbart argued that the battle is not political that will fall into place, if the mindset is changed. He is correct. The cultural war is the one we have to win and you are right we are not winning. Although the top grossing films in America almost always are the ones that have the message of self reliance. No matter how they spin it. So we have to turn off the TV, Get news not from cable or networks, don't buy things that you actually don't like what they stand for. And spread the word however you can.
  • fooley177 skowcog 2013/08/29 21:10:32
    fooley177
    +1
    My advice to teens who have illegitimate children-- watch what is happening in China. China has a good handle on this matter. China does not have any political problems because of this policy. A lot of people are saying it is a blunder for us to not follow China's lead on this, and they are making these statements in unequivocal language, with no verbal gymnastics.
  • skowcog fooley177 2013/08/29 21:19:49
    skowcog
    hmm...I am not sure what you speak of?
  • fooley177 skowcog 2013/08/29 23:49:42
    fooley177
    Go back and think about China. They have roughly the same geographical area of the U.S.A., and FIVE TIMES the population. The problem is too many mouths to feed and not enough resources. This caused China to initiate a limit of one child per household in the attempt to reduce their population. This policy is more humane than letting people starve to death, like they do in some countries. The cycle of poverty and violence must be broken or else we will continue to have jungles where people are attacked and killed by wolves and coyotes. It would take less than an hour to bring this idea to life.
  • ocean master 2013/08/29 18:51:08
    ocean master
    +3
    nor will we condone criminal behavior and stupidity
  • Nick 2013/08/29 18:43:52
    Nick
    +3
    It's not racist if it's true.
  • Zoo Boo Nick 2013/08/29 20:59:59
    Zoo Boo
    Well what do we have here? A Cabal of Aryan Nationalist, Anti-intellectual-ignorant-tr... trash, home schooled, no information, racist, obstructionist, unwashed bigots! LOL
  • Nick Zoo Boo 2013/08/29 21:07:49
    Nick
    If the facts are that, then I guess you're right.
  • Zoo Boo Nick 2013/08/29 21:54:22
    Zoo Boo
    Reach you own conclusion in which you alredy have. LOL
  • fooley177 Zoo Boo 2013/08/29 23:56:24
    fooley177
    +2
    I am not of Aryan descent, and it should be obvious that I am not a skinhead. The rest of the depiction also does not apply to me, as the only cabals I have ever been a member of are the football and basketball teams. This may be an accurate description of some of the others out here, but when you are dangling from your head, it makes no difference at all what your racial background is. My spectrum consists of the fact that racial background has nothing whatsoever to do with your state of the art agony when you are drowning in a huge vat of yogurt.
  • Zoo Boo fooley177 2013/08/30 17:30:44
    Zoo Boo
    Who said that you were?
  • Pamela 2013/08/29 18:34:44
    Pamela
    +4
    What's coming is forming vigilante groups if this continues. This might be the only way to stop these murderous thugs.

2014/04/25 08:18:25