Arpaio says Obama waging war on Arizona. Do you think Obama has been waging war on ALL of America, or just Arizona, or is there another explanation for Obama's anti-America agendas?

tncdel 2012/06/26 04:49:04

• Yankee Traveler 2012/06/26 09:34:24
    YES, Obama has been waging war against all of America [tell us why you think ...
    Yankee Traveler
    +5
    He is ruining the entire country which is part of the Progressive agenda, however Arizona has challenged the dictator in every aspect and that angers the dictator. I wish that the other states had a spine and follow Arizona

• OnlyAPilgrim 2012/06/27 21:40:02
    OnlyAPilgrim
    This has been Documented over and over .
  • lark 2012/06/27 04:13:47
    lark
    all of us, he does not like our Country he is very hard on AZ because they have people that will not break down A great Governor & wonderful Sheriff for starters. He should go camping with a few of his friends in AZ, in one of our Beautiful National Parks that have the big signs about caution, dangerous to Americans.
  • Captain-Morgan 2012/06/26 18:07:51
    Captain-Morgan
    He is a Socialist.. And believes America is not a great country.. We American's should step aside and let other counties lead in, The New World Order... And Arizona is just one of the first battle states to come under his guns..
  • frank 2012/06/26 17:15:53
    frank
    +1
    He is at war any State that tries to enforce the laws of the United States of America.
  • Obama Failed Soda Head Chie... 2012/06/26 17:09:35
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +1
    Team Obama will be deliberately stirring the pot and creating side issues all summer to keep the MSM from having to report on unimportant things like the economy, massive federal debt, huge deficits, high unemployment, and high gas prices.

Because they are desperate and almost never think these things through their rhetoric and actions will be filled with contradictions, hypocrisy, undesirable consequences, and, we now know, disregard for the rule of law
    +2
    He out to ruin the whole country.
  • Kane Fernau 2012/06/26 15:46:19
    Kane Fernau
    +2
    Open borders threatens us all.
  • Thomas 45 2012/06/26 15:37:20
    Thomas 45
    +2
    Why does DHO need millions of rounds fo .40 cal HP ammo? because Barry and Hillary are preparing to disarm us after he is re elected.
  • Captain... Thomas 45 2012/06/26 18:14:14
    Captain-Morgan
    We must Connect the dot's.. Drones, DHS Camps, and now this law to revoke our citizenship... http://www.westernjournalism....
  • mac9 2012/06/26 15:10:39
    mac9
    +1
    He has caused a lot of trouble for Az. both in revenue they spent in defense of sb1070 and court battle's all to get votes in 2012. But he has raging war on the whole country causing economic war, job loss, jeopardizing our national security, creating problems with all races. He is an incompetent, lying attention whole who must be defeated.
    NO, I think he has only been at war with Arizona [explain].
    +1
    I think Arpaio's cheese has finally slipped off his cracker!
  • Yankee Traveler 2012/06/26 09:34:24
    Yankee Traveler
    +5
  • Wolfman 2012/06/26 08:30:11
    Wolfman
    +4
    But Arizona is taking the biggest hits.
  • redhorse29 2012/06/26 07:28:45
    redhorse29
    +4
    Butthead and his wealthy liberal progressive elitist and media backers would like to do away with State's Rights and expand power and scope of the federal government.
  • truthman 2012/06/26 07:25:02
    truthman
    +3
    Especially against Arizona. He hates the Governor and he hates Sheriff Arpaio because the Sheriff has the goods on Obamas birth certificate.
  • gil vazquez 2012/06/26 07:15:37
    gil vazquez
    +2
    This must be a republican answerfest with the three answers being republican views. The truth is that anyone who subjects human beings to tempreatures up to 130 in the shade is a hideous human being. Mistreating Pow's that country's are at war at would get you sentenced for inhuman atrocities if they did that but I guess you republicans are not that concerned about the welfare of hispanics. I am sure that Arpaio has a nice air conditioned place to go to when it gets that hot.
  • D D gil vaz... 2012/06/26 12:26:44
    D D
    +1
    I was born and raised in AZ and it does not get 130 degrees, not even in the hottest areas of the state. . LOL That is very funny.
  • gil vaz... D D 2012/06/27 02:00:22
    gil vazquez
    +1
    your right. the outside temperatures are not 130degrees.. but I never said that. what I said was that they were subjected to that type of heat.
    On July 2, 2011, when the temperature in Phoenix hit 118 °F (48 °C), Arpaio measured the temperature inside Tent City at 145 °F (63 °C). Some inmates complained that fans near their beds were not working, and that their shoes were melting from the heat.[30] During the summer of 2003, when outside temperatures exceeded 110 °F (43 °C), Arpaio said to complaining inmates, "It's 120 degrees in Iraq and the soldiers are living in tents, have to wear full body armor, and they didn't commit any crimes, so shut your mouths."[31] In 1997, Amnesty International published a report on Arpaio's jails which found that Tent City is not an "adequate or humane alternative to housing inmates in suitable ... jail facilities."[32] Tent City is criticized by groups contending that there are violations of human and constitutional rights.[33] Those critical of Arpaio also point out that the vast majority of inmates within Tent City have not been convicted; rather, they are merely awaiting trial.[34]
  • D D gil vaz... 2012/06/27 06:14:49
    D D
    What he said about Iraq is correct. In Iraq, India, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Columbia etc are very hot and they have a fan if they are lucky. Some don't even get a roof over their head. I would NOT like to be in tent city. I was born and raised in Phx and I have never been arrested. That isn't by luck. It was by being good. I can't do the time so I don't do the crime.
  • gil vaz... D D 2012/06/28 06:52:18
    gil vazquez
    Okay so we at least admit the truth. In Iraq, India,Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey Etc. yes they have to endure the heat,. But don't you think that our armed forces care for them in a humane way ? They would never allow that kind of treatment. Our soldiers have to endure but they are cared for. I am a vet. I have been there
  • Thomas 45 gil vaz... 2012/07/15 14:20:08
    Thomas 45
    You are verymisinformed and sound a lot like La Raza which is hate filled. Tent City has criminals of every race!
  • gil vaz... Thomas 45 2012/07/15 19:21:04
    gil vazquez
    So caring about the welfare of a human being is hate filled??? By the way I'm as american as you. Got one of these
  • Thomas 45 gil vaz... 2012/07/29 14:28:37
    Thomas 45
    I am a Viet Vet, that was Hell, the war in the middle East is Hell, the troops arn;t convicts, why should convicts be allowed better treatment? La Raza is about overthrowing the Constitution by a foreign power.
  • gil vaz... Thomas 45 2012/07/29 23:56:35
    gil vazquez
    I am also a vet who doesn't share your twisted views. You are one of the guys that came back so screwed up that he probably has to get over the atrocities he committed in Vietnam. The Geneva rules are clear for any prisoner of war that they receive humane treatment, But don't worry, It's not too late for you to go to the VA Hospital or treatment, since you are clearly deluded that La Raza want's to overthrow the constitution. These people(who are suspected of minor crimes) probably don't even know what La Raza is.
  • Thomas 45 gil vaz... 2012/08/05 13:25:59
    Thomas 45
    I was in the Navy dude, never carried a weapon except on watch, You are so typical of the Liberals. to full of your self to bother with! have a nice life!
  • gil vaz... Thomas 45 2012/08/05 15:41:48
    gil vazquez
    Well that explains it! You were fishing while we were fighting.
  • TheTruth1313 2012/06/26 06:55:33
    TheTruth1313
    +1
    He's been trying to sell us out with his idiotic policies for quite the while now.
  • gil vaz... TheTrut... 2012/06/28 06:56:12
    gil vazquez
    The truth is you don't have the balls to face the truth that the republican party is screwing the economy and making your life more difficult so that they can capture the election. Hows that going by the way? Swing states lean Obama.
  • D D gil vaz... 2012/06/28 07:51:21
    D D
    +1
    ALL of the politicians are screwing America. The corporations has ALL in their pocket. Not just corporations, but special interests groups as well such as cigarette companies.
  • TheTrut... gil vaz... 2012/06/28 08:03:58
    TheTruth1313
    So, I see that you are still buying into the Obot lies and delusions, huh? Put down the Kool-Aid. Wait! I get it now. You're one of those getting the free stuff. OK.
    However, I will give you this: ALL the politicians(R & D) are bought and paid for by the big corps and are only looking to line their pockets with special interest group money. So, actually, we may sort of half agree here. Also, I have no delusions about Romney. It is simply this: ANYONE is a better choice than the lying socialist Obama.
  • gil vaz... TheTrut... 2012/06/28 09:10:33
    gil vazquez
    Well hello, actually an intelligent person. You are correct they are all paid for and bought by big corporations. Republicans and Democrats. point in fact, The NRA blackmails the democrats to voting against Eric Holder on the contempt charge. Do you really think this is not political? On the Lying socialist Obama cite your proof. Really if you want to be taken seriously with a conversation with me you need to get facts straight. Tell me what socialist agenda he has? People that resort to he is a communist and socialist are just not thinking original ideas rather they are resorting to
    to cheap and tired rhetoric. C'mon do your research and then come back at me.
  • TheTrut... gil vaz... 2012/06/29 06:57:02
    TheTruth1313
    Obamacare itself.
    However, I am glad to meet someone else who gets that they are ALL corrupt.
  • Don Leuty 2012/06/26 05:51:01
    Don Leuty
    +4
    Destruction of the value of the dollar, stimulation of class warefare and taking government to new heights of corruption. Now, we know what a community organizer is really good at.
  • gil vaz... Don Leuty 2012/06/28 07:15:48
    gil vazquez
    Let's see Corruption... Voter ID laws restricting minorities from voting...Pennsylvania house leader Mike Turzai admits it's to help Romney win, Rick Scott governor of Florida is found guilty of medicare fraud and then you republicans voted him in. Darryl Issa convicted of car theft( which probably gave him the idea to create his car jack company) Fortune magazine tells the true story behind fast and furious but of course you guys won't read the article because it is too easy to listen to Hannity and not think for yourselves. Did you guys even go to school? Please don't tell me that you think that God gave us oil and that it does't take millions of years to create. there is no such thing as evolution for Republicans..Show your children that the truth is not important Ever heard of google?
  • Don Leuty gil vaz... 2012/06/28 07:23:52
    Don Leuty
    Just shows the two party system as evolve to two left wings. I'm one of those who believes about half of what I read, less if I read it on the internet.
  • D D Don Leuty 2012/06/28 08:00:45
  • Don Leuty D D 2012/06/28 08:04:53
    Don Leuty
    That dollar is far too big. You're writing to someone who remembers paying a nickel for a Coke.
  • TheBadOne 2012/06/26 05:41:05
  • tncdel TheBadOne 2012/06/26 06:56:37
    tncdel
    +1
    The caliber of your post seems out-of-place with the astute thought-provoking assessments of my colleagues here. Perhaps you lost your way enroute to the nearest yes-we-can group.
  • TheBadOne tncdel 2012/06/26 21:52:04
    TheBadOne
    I was trying to find the major party candidate that best exemplifies the values of freedom and equality. Unfortunately, I got lost when the directions navigated me between a rock and a hard place.

2014/07/31 07:31:14