Arpaio says 0bama's Birth Certificate is a forgery!

Annette 2012/03/01 20:17:57
Five minues ago, Sheriff Joe said the Birth Certificate of Barack Obama is, indeed a forgery!
Now what, libs - more lies????

• lclon Annette 2012/03/07 03:50:22
    lclon
    +1
    Fruitful or not l stil invite all haters and liars.
  • Annette lclon 2012/03/07 15:10:25
    Annette
    This will help you in your fight: http://www.sodahead.com/unite...
  • lclon Annette 2012/03/17 01:25:23
    lclon
    Only Jesus helps me in all my ways. Nothing you or your webpage can do anything for me. Get Jesus to help you.
  • Annette lclon 2012/03/18 23:49:03
    Annette
    Well, invite away, sweetie, but that isn't what Jesus ever instructed anyone to do concerning liars!
  • lclon Annette 2012/03/20 23:04:49
    lclon
    Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, the unbelieving, the abominable, murderers, whoremongers, sorcerers, idolaters, and all LIARS shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone which is the second death.
  • Annette lclon 2012/03/21 05:24:36
    Annette
    Not sure what you mean by that. What are you implying or trying to say? And if you think I am in any way lying about anything on here - guess again. The usurper is a lying cheating thief and is the most dangerous official to ever hold office! Read this and then tell me that!

What lovely news to wake up to - wouldn't you say? I wonder when he is going to tell this to the nation?
    Does anyone here remember the TV series "You Asked For It"? Well, here we have perhaps the worst 'you asked for it' any country has ever seen. Ask any citizen of any country that has lived or is living under a dictatorship. The left asked for it, and buddy we are ALL getting it.
    From now on we can simply offer our lives and our gratitude to 0bama and the left for their labors and hard work at insisting on destroying freedom here in America.
    I used to say to the left 'enjoy your dhimmitude', but I am changing that to 'enjoy your 0badhimmitude. The usurper, unstopped and unabated it appears, has finally played his trump card. NOTE: THIS IS NOT A DRILL - THIS IS THE REAL THING!
    Annette

Dear NaturalNews readers,

With the stroke of a pen, President Obama issued an executive order a few days ago that seizes control over all food and food
    production resources in the nation: Farms, seeds, tractors, livestock, stor...

Annette

Dear NaturalNews readers,

production resources in the nation: Farms, seeds, tractors, livestock, stored food, food processing centers and even the food in your pantry!

It was officially announced by the President, and you can read it yourself at Whitehouse.gov. It's not just food, either -- Obama has seized all water, labor, metals and other resources that he says will be used to "stockpile" supplies for the military and the government.

Here's my full report on America's descent into total tyranny. (This is not a drill... it's really happening.)
    http://www.naturalnews.com/03...
    From the WhiteHouse link: http://www.whitehouse.gov/the...
  • lclon Annette 2012/03/23 23:18:38
    lclon
    Only you and your hateful conservative buddies feel that way about President Obama. His millions of supporters feel otherwise about him. Most likely you will be feeling this same way for the next five years which is a long time. I would suggest you put your trust in Jesus and not in a mere man. You are letting a mere man run you crazy with living in misery. Life is too short to live in misery because a mere man is President of the United States and you are putting your trust in Him. Again, put your trust in Jesus and you will find peace that surpasses all understanding.
  • Annette lclon 2012/03/31 02:27:01
    Annette
    Don't know much about me, do you?
  • lclon Annette 2012/04/04 02:43:38
    lclon
    I know you are a die hard conservative.
  • Annette lclon 2012/04/04 03:05:13
    Annette
    What is a conservative? You tell me, and then I will tell you what I am.
  • lclon Annette 2012/04/05 02:18:13
    lclon
    Someone who thinks and acts like the conservatives who are running for President.
  • Annette lclon 2012/04/05 04:29:24
    Annette
    THAT is your idea of a conservative? There are so many variables in that comment that you haven't explained anything. I doubt you even know what a conservative is.
  • lclon Annette 2012/04/10 02:44:56
    lclon
    Conservatives are well known. For the last two years they have made themselves visible, and explained their warped thoughts and some have made themselves look foolish in the media. I am so glad that a lot of americans are not conservatives. If all americans were conservative oh what a mess this country will be in.
  • Annette lclon 2012/04/11 12:44:53
    Annette
    Well, I see you don't know!
  • lclon Annette 2012/04/18 02:07:04
    lclon
    Well, your sight is not good.
  • Annette lclon 2012/04/18 03:09:31
    Annette
    That may or may not be true, but your brain certainly appears to need some work when you have the facts in front of you and can't figure things out.
  • lclon Annette 2012/04/30 02:58:42
    lclon
    At least I don't believe lies.
  • Annette lclon 2012/04/30 04:08:29
    Annette
    Really? Now I find that downright funny! You think I care whether you think I believe lies or not. I can flat out tell you that within this next year - if things continue to progress as they are under 0vomit, YOU will be the one who will remember and rue this conversation more than any other. We have a usurper, dictator-wannabe doing all the things that for centuries past, dictators have done to take over and rule a nation and its people. You will be one VERY sorry human being, because you're too ignorant and too blind to actually see what is happening! May God have mercy on you.
  • lclon Annette 2012/05/01 02:24:57
    lclon
    Your blabble makes sense only to you. Just keep up the blabbing and you will find yourself blabbling for the next four years. You need a life that is worth living rather than a life filled with misery, woe, and hatred because a man like President Obama is President. Get God in your life and you will find your life peaceful no matter who is President. You sound like you put your trust in a mere man like President Obama and he makes you angry and mad. Get God and put your trust in Him. He will give you peace that surpasses all understanding.
  • Annette lclon 2012/05/01 03:49:05
    Annette
    It is because I have God in my life, and have had for years now, that I refuse to allow this usurper, Marxist monkey to ruin my country and destroy the futures of my children and theirs until who knows when!
    You on the other hand can take your babble and blow it out the other end. You know not of which you speak, and you know even less of me!
    I suggest you start reading some true history and you might understand how important an issue this really is. So if you think he BC is valid - tell me - how do you explain his Selective Service Card being forged? Ask your husband about that one deary, because every man has one!
  • lclon Annette 2012/05/15 02:26:51
    lclon
    Hater just keep hating and lying. That all you worth of doing.
  • Annette lclon 2012/05/15 02:27:58
    Annette
    LMAO - You're funny! And you will live to regret those words.
  • lclon Annette 2012/05/15 02:31:36 (edited)
    lclon
    Don't worry. I won't and never will regret what I say. I tell the truth and tell it like it is. No hater will regret hating. They don't know love.
  • Annette lclon 2012/05/15 02:47:59
    Annette
    That's your stupid assumption - have a nice life - what you will get out of it under the traitor, that is.
  • lclon Annette 2012/05/15 02:59:14
    lclon
    Dn't worry, I have a nice life and I depend on God for all my needs. I don't get anything under a traitor or anybody else not even you. I don't depend on anyone but God. I don't depend on a mere man or a traitor like you.
  • Friday - Just the Facts 2012/03/03 02:41:15
  • Mark Twain Friday ... 2012/03/05 02:27:41
    Mark Twain
    +1
    MABUS lives!!!!!
  • Annette Mark Twain 2012/03/05 05:44:35
    Annette
    LOL
  • 2468 2012/03/03 02:08:25
    2468
    +2
    But Sheriff Joe has a lot of questionable history so his veracity is very much in question.
  • Annette 2468 2012/03/03 17:33:57
    Annette
    +1
    Don't you find it strange that the one who brought up that so-called questionable history was a devoted socialist, and that the people of Sheriff Joe's county have debunked it? He is extremely popular because he actually does uphold the rule of law. Something that the libs find deplorable unless it applies to them only, and then only to help them out.
  • BlueMax372 2468 2012/03/03 20:53:17
    BlueMax372
    +2
    Sources with links please?
  • 2468 BlueMax372 2012/03/03 22:26:15
    2468
    http://www.salon.com/2011/12/...
    That investigation culminated Thursday when the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice released its long-awaited report, which found a “chronic culture of disregard for basic legal and constitutional obligations” in Arpaio’s office. Drawing from tens of thousands of documents and over 400 interviews with sheriff’s department personnel, inmates and experts, the report documented “a widespread pattern or practice of law enforcement and jail activities that discriminate against Latinos,” resulting in gross violations of constitutional rights.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
    Less than two weeks after Citizens for a Better Arizona announced their intent to form the nation's first ever "Citizens Posse" to hold infamous Sheriff Joe Arpaio accountable for gross abuses of power and civil rights violations, an alarming new investigation just released by the Associated Press has found that hundreds of reported sex crimes, including child molestation, have fallen through the cracks of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightli...
    Thousands have filed lawsuits against Arpaio's department for controversial tactics and treatment. A lawsuit was filed in 1996 after a young man in custody was forced into a restraint chair and d...

http://www.salon.com/2011/12/...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightli...
    Thousands have filed lawsuits against Arpaio's department for controversial tactics and treatment. A lawsuit was filed in 1996 after a young man in custody was forced into a restraint chair and died. His family settled for $6 million.
    ...
    Another man in custody died in a restraint chair and his family was awarded $8.25 million after a surveillance video emerged of 14 guards beating the prisoner and shocking him. Officials were accused of discarding of evidence, including the man's crushed larynx -- an accusation which Arpaio denied.
    ...
    "We went into neighborhood and arrested 40-50 prostitutes. The reasons that the cases were dismissed were political reasons," he said.

The county attorney said it was unable to press charges because volunteers had sexual contact with the people they were supposed to be arresting.
  • BlueMax372 2468 2012/03/03 22:38:34
    BlueMax372
    +1
    Thank you. The only source with a shred of credibility here is ABC News and that's not saying much. 0v0mit's DOJ is a political tool and CBA is a DNC front. Next? BTW, Arpaio's veracity is not in question. His Cold Case Posse conducted an investigation not funded by taxpayers (unlike the DOJ "investigation") which produced probable cause to open a criminal investigation in which your Marxist messiah is at least complicit. Shh! Hear that? "I hear the train a-comin'...." Thank you, Johnny Cash!
  • Mark Twain 2468 2012/03/16 18:08:11
    Mark Twain
    They are not illeagles or undocumented or Latinos,,,,call them Colonists,,,they are creating a new state for Mexico,,,they are all still allowed to vote in the Mexican presidential election. Move over you cowardly weaklings if you cant keep your old values or love of country,,,you dont deserve it..bye the way when they create the 38th state of Mexico,,I gaurentee they will call you anglos illegal and force you to head north.
  • Dickens 2012/03/03 02:01:03 (edited)
    Dickens
    +3
    ..oh sheriff JOE says so...well, gee, that changes everything..lol...c'mon, it's just demagogue joe looking to deflect attention from his own legal difficulties...as an investigator, I'm not sure joe could find his ass with both hands..
  • Annette Dickens 2012/03/03 17:35:47
    Annette
    +1
    Sorry, Charley, but it wasn't Sheriff Joe - it was 5 other investigators who came up with this. I guess that means all five of them are lying - huh? Get real. You notice the news media won't even mention it without some sort of spin on it. That's because even they know the truth and refuse to say so for fear of the 0vomit.
  • JHalden87 2012/03/03 01:59:09
    JHalden87
    +3
    First of all I need to correct you...

He said 'it may be forged'.

Also let's not forget this is some halfbaked Arizona sheriff who supports the Tea Party, not exactly an intellectual capable of investigating high profile fraud.

Also he's extremely bitter and is running for re election.

DEFINITELY a credible voice on this...

Put down those straws your all clutching at, it's becoming immensely pathetic.
  • Pm JHalden87 2012/03/03 09:01:23
    Pm
    +2
    lets not forget Obama, Soros, and the left support the OWS...Have you been to one of their protests and actually spoken to any of these simpletons? They are a disgrace to this country and everything that is wrong...They are bumbs who have no respect for anything or anyone....Ask them why they are there or simple questions about our ogvernment, they cannot answer it. Go to a teaparty protest, they are fun, clean up afte themselves, and have respect.
  • JHalden87 Pm 2012/03/03 15:00:14
    JHalden87
    A Tea Party protest?

You mean like the one they held in congress last year and nearly forced a US default?

Yeah really peaceful.
  • Mark Twain JHalden87 2012/03/05 02:38:45
    Mark Twain
    +1
    Its still comming. I hope you live on the east or west coast so you can get the full benefits of Obamanomics. I work with inner city children. The food inflation which is being officially covered up for reelection purposes means food stamps aren't covering but 2/3rds of the month.. These kids are hungry and ask for food or candy every day. If you care,, get out of your comfey suburb or campus and come down to any inner city and ask.

2014/09/24 00:35:19