Arpaio posse on the warpath! Win or lose?

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2012/05/29 21:42:07
Obama eligibility: Hawaii answers

A week and a half ago, Mike Zullo, leader of the Maricopa County Cold
Case Posse, traveled to Hawaii. Zullo and his team are running the only
“official” Obama eligibility investigation in the country. With him
went a Maricopa County deputy detective, and journalist Jerome R. Corsi.

On Monday, Zullo and company tried to meet with officials at the Hawaii Department of Health. They refused.

The next day, Hawaii officials sent this
to the Arizona Secretary of State. The one-page letter has the title
“Verification of birth.” It lists several pieces of information that one
can read on the White House Obama birth certificate document. But as Zullo told Corsi yesterday:

• The document gives a time of birth but not a date of birth.
  • The signature by Alvin T. Onaka, PhD, the Hawaii Registrar, has the handwritten lowercase initials “gk” next to it.

That signature has another problem: the penstrokes of the signature
are spotty. They look the way a signature might look if Dr. Onaka signed
his name with a pen almost out of ink. Or maybe the signature came from
a rubber stamp that didn’t have enough ink on it.

No boss tells his secretary to write her handwritten initials next to
his signature. Typical boss-and-secretary initials for a letter that a
boss dictates look like this: “BOS:sec” But anyone who adds anything to
certain legal documents, like wills, real-estate contracts, and the
like, always initials the additions.

Cold Case Posse: this is not the end
Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the only LEO conducting an Obama eligibility investigation

Joe Arpaio, Sheriff of Maricopa County, AZ.

Late last night, Drew Zahn, Corsi’s colleague at WND, released this report. In it, Zahn paraphrased Zullo on the signatures. Several rubber stamps, each bearing the signature of Alvin T. Onaka, exist in the Hawaii Department of Health. Zullo used the phrase floating around to describe how people take care of these stamps.

Zullo also gave an interview to Mark Gillar at TeaPartyHour.com. Among other things he told Gillar:

Actually, what looked like it was going to be almost like
a deal killer, in a sense opened the door up to a greater avenue of
investigational material.

And:

They are either so inept at taking care of vital statistics here, or this cover-up is bigger than any of us imagined.

Zullo seems to think that Dr. Onaka is trying to cover himself. That
would suggest that Onaka is afraid that this or another investigation
will expose him to criminal charges.

Zullo also revealed that he never meant to disclose that he was in Hawaii. Somehow, he says, the Arizona papers (including The Arizona Republic)
found out about the trip and threatened to disclose it no matter what
Zullo said or did. He blames the breaking of the story for encouraging
Hawaii officials not to cooperate with him.

Jeffrey Phelps, the Denver Activism Examiner, has more.
Jerome Corsi gave an interview to Alex Jones (InfoWars.com). In it he
said that some person or persons might have fabricated an identity for
Barack Obama from the day he was born. Corsi might still be asking
whether Barack Obama’s father was not Barack H. Obama, Senior, but Frank Marshall Davis.

For more, see the article.

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/05/29...

Win
    +18
    Arpaio is a modern Rooster Cogburn, and he's got the perfect "posse" for this job.

But did you notice: multiple signature rubber stamps. That means any old person can "sign" things in Alvin Onaka's name.

"Alvin...Alvin...ALVIN!"

signature rubber stamps person sign alvin onakas alvin alvin alvin

• mach 2012/05/30 05:01:55
    Lose
    mach
    +2
    Sheriff Joe actually recieved every bit of informaqtion the state of Hawaii was authorized to give him. I'm actually shocked that someone who has access to records there hasn't made an attempt to smuggle the real document out and expose it. OH!! I know why!! Because putting it on view would destroy the controversy!

We're all waiting to see Willard's BC. Ya know, the real one that states he was born in Mexico in a Mormon compound,
  • Always Right 2012/05/30 04:17:00
    Win
    Always Right
    +8
    I'm a birther. 0bama 2 is the bastard son of a British subject and a US citizen, who were not legally married as 0bama 1 was still married to his first wife. He was born in Kenya as witnessed by his grandmother! Arpaio must have good security, as he goes deeper into this democrat created rathole of deception and fraud.
  • mach Always ... 2012/05/30 05:28:13
    mach
    +2
    I believe the first three or four presidents were British subjects.
  • Temlako... mach 2012/05/30 11:43:05
    +7
    That's different. They were "citizens of the United States at the time of the adoption of the Constitution." They threw that in as a grandfather clause. After all, to get natural-born citizens, you have to have people born in-country while this *was* a country.

The first natural-born-citizen President was John Quincy Adams, son of John and Abigail Adams.
  • rose Always ... 2012/05/30 09:20:17
    rose
    Bristol Palin has a BASTARD son.
  • Maynard rose 2012/05/30 11:21:38 (edited)
    Maynard
    +5
    IF Obamas wonderful daughters ever get in any trouble, we Conservatives would never run them thru the MUD YEARS LATER like you just did.

You should feel lower than a cats turd, but then again, you're liberal, hate is justified.

HATER DEFINED.
  • rose Maynard 2012/05/30 11:25:56
    rose
    +1
    GOD must be a hater also. GOD said people like Bristol Palin should be stoned to death. Now that real hate.
  • Maynard rose 2012/05/30 11:34:16
    Maynard
    +5
    That would be in the OLD Testament, the one that Sharia law follows today.

The NEW Testament said that an Eye for an Eye was leading to a Blind Society so Jesus laid down a new set of laws.

You should read them and UNDERSTAND WHAT A LIE IS.
  • rose Maynard 2012/05/30 12:33:51 (edited)
    rose
    NEW TESTAMENT Deuteronomy 23:2 ESV

“No one born of a forbidden union may enter the assembly of the Lord. Even to the tenth generation, none of his descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord
  • ~Adrien~ rose 2012/05/30 13:55:49
    ~Adrien~
    +3
    FYI: Deuteronomy is a book of the OLD testament. . . And you're taking this one verse totally out of context. It is not directed at all of mankind, and as someone stated previously, the New Testament teachings of Christ are what we're taught to follow. . .
  • rose ~Adrien~ 2012/05/30 14:10:51 (edited)
    rose
    Try this . 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 ESV

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. List of books in the New Testament:
    * Matthew,
    * Mark,
    * Luke,
    * John,
    * Acts,
    * Romans,
    * I Corinthians,<<<<<<<<<< FROM NEW TESTAMENT
    * II Corinthians,
    * Galatians,
    * Ephesians,
    * Philippians,
    * Colossians,
    * I Thessalonians,
    * II Thessalonians,
    * I Timothy,
    * II Timothy,
    * Titus,
    * Philemon,
    * Hebrews,
    * James,
    * I Peter,
    * II Peter.
    * I John
    * II John,
    * III John
    * Jude,
    * Revelatio
  • ~Adrien~ rose 2012/05/30 14:53:35
    ~Adrien~
    +2
    That verse has nothing to do with a child born out of wedlock. . .

James 4:11-12 NKJV Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?
  • rose ~Adrien~ 2012/05/30 15:02:20 (edited)
    rose
    So it is ok with GOD for all unwed girls to have children. Just screw who ever you want and fill the USA & world with bastard children .. Thats what GOD wants and thats what the Bible says girls should do?? Not my Bible & not my GOD.
  • rose ~Adrien~ 2012/05/30 15:06:44
    rose
    HERE YOU GO .. KING JAMES
    1 Corinthians 6:9-10

King James Version (KJV)

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
  • rose ~Adrien~ 2012/05/30 15:06:27
    rose
    HERE YOU GO .. KING JAMES
    1 Corinthians 6:9-10

King James Version (KJV)

• Wolfman rose 2012/05/30 17:30:31
    Wolfman
    +1
    FAIL. Again.
  • rose Wolfman 2012/05/30 18:21:49
    rose
    I never fail. you have me mixed up Bristol Palin.
  • Hank rose 2012/05/30 12:19:24
    Hank
    +3
    I used to be surprised when people resort to calling God a "hater" and referencing the Old Testament. Taking one sentence or one page from more than 2,300 pages of printed material in the Old and New Testament and attempting to make some sort of statement or point is absurd. If you've not read the New testament, give it a try. With regard to stoning, I offer this from the new American Standard bible, Read John 8: 1-11 it's a short but informative read advising those without sin to cast the first stone at a woman accused of adultery.
    Those who profess to do the Lord's work or quote Him may wish to be extremely careful, read a couple of sentences from Matthew 7: 22-23. On another topic I believe Jesus Christ teaches us to love one another, love even your enemies. I realize I did some picking and choosing as there's not enough space to cut and paste more than 2,300 pages of text. Back to one of your posts, "Bristol Palin has a BASTARD son", why are you attempting to make some nonsensical point at the expense of at least two people I'm assuming you do NOT know, particularly a completely innocent child. What ever happened to the unwritten rule of hands-off the family when it comes to the mudslinging in political campaigns?
    I leave you with a quote: Matthew 5:43-48“ You have heard...
    I leave you with a quote: Matthew 5:43-48“ You have heard that it was said, ‘ YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous." Peace !
  • rose Hank 2012/05/30 12:25:10
    rose
    IS GOD A HATER DEFINED?? Bible Verses about Illegitimate Children

Deuteronomy 23:2 ESV / 29 helpful votes

“No one born of a forbidden union may enter the assembly of the Lord. Even to the tenth generation, none of his descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord.

Hebrews 12:8 ESV / 12 helpful votes

If you are left without discipline, in which all have participated, then you are illegitimate children and not sons.

Galatians 5:19-21 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 ESV / 6 helpful votes

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
  • rose Maynard 2012/05/30 11:30:01
    rose

Deuteronomy 23:2 ESV / 29 helpful votes

Hebrews 12:8 ESV / 12 helpful votes

Galatians 5:19-21 ESV / 9 helpful votes

• rose rose 2012/05/30 14:12:51
    rose
    List of books in the New Testament:
    * Matthew,
    * Mark,
    * Luke,
    * John,
    * Acts,
    * Romans,
    * I Corinthians,
    * II Corinthians,
    * Galatians,
    * Ephesians,
    * Philippians,
    * Colossians,
    * I Thessalonians,
    * II Thessalonians,
    * I Timothy,
    * II Timothy,
    * Titus,
    * Philemon,
    * Hebrews,
    * James,
    * I Peter,
    * II Peter.
    * I John
    * II John,
    * III John
    * Jude,
    * Revelatio
  • Always ... rose 2012/05/30 12:36:09
    Always Right
    +2
    So what, he's not the president of the US! An illegitimate male child is a bastard and there are more being created everyday. That's part of the moral decline of America, children being born out of wedlock!
  • rose Always ... 2012/05/30 13:09:37
    rose
    Bristol Palin and her bastard son are part of the moral decline of America, children being born out of wedlock! 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 ESV / 6 helpful votes

• Wolfman rose 2012/05/30 17:27:45
    Wolfman
    Well, that certainly settles the issue. LOL
  • Mike rose 2012/05/30 17:51:29
    You are one sick individual
  • rose Mike 2012/05/30 18:24:19
    rose
    One sick individual = Bristol Palin and her bastard son... Its that Palin Republican Family Values that suck.
  • Mike rose 2012/05/31 01:55:51
  • rose Mike 2012/05/31 11:51:57
    rose
    YES .. Bristol Palin has a illegitimate bastard child.. GOD hates her
  • Mike rose 2012/05/31 13:59:24
    John Edwards Ted Kennedy
  • rose Mike 2012/05/31 14:01:24 (edited)
    rose
    Are the they father of Bristol Palin illegitimate bastard child.. GOD hates her
  • Mike rose 2012/05/31 14:02:55
    John Edwards Ted Kennedy
  • rose Mike 2012/05/31 14:06:49
    rose
    Bristol Palin ,Levi Johnson & their bastard baby
  • Mike rose 2012/05/31 14:30:54
  • rose Mike 2012/05/31 15:08:36
    rose
    YES a picture of Bristol Palin & her bastard baby ?? So what??
  • Mike rose 2012/05/31 16:51:40
  • rose Mike 2012/05/31 19:58:05
    rose
    Now what?? A quitter and the mother of a bastard child
    +5
    I hope the truth comes out!
  • gail 2012/05/30 04:03:38
    Lose
    gail
    +4
    It's people like this this that keeps America divided. Wish all you Birthers would give it a rest. Obama is an American. I believe him and you should too.
  • Arizona... gail 2012/05/30 04:34:41
    Arizona1950
    +3
    LOL .... with all the evidence to the contrary you believe him and we should too ... now that's a hoot!
  • Bali gail 2012/05/30 13:43:01
    Bali
    +2
    you believe what? what has he not lied about?

2014/11/01 09:54:12