Arizona SOS to Hawaii: Verify Obama BC info

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2012/05/17 14:24:55

Yesterday evening, Jerome R. Corsi at WND reported the latest Obama eligibility action. Ken Bennett, Secretary of State
for Arizona, sent a letter to several members of the Surprise, AZ Tea
Party. This same group first sent the petition to Sheriff Joe Arpaio of
Maricopa County to investigate Barack Obama’s White House birth
certificate document. More recently, they wrote Mr. Bennett to ask him not to list Barack Obama on the election ballot this fall.

Bennett, writing back, told the Tea Party people that he had asked
the State of Hawaii to verify the information on the birth certificate.
He noted that Hawaii’s own laws force it to yield such information to
officials in other States who ask for it in the course of their work.

He carefully clarified that Sheriff Arpaio has shown only that he had
“probable cause” to suspect forgery in the case of the Internet birth
certificate image. He suggested that Sheriff Arpaio should ask the
Maricopa County attorney to prosecute.

Then Bennett said this:

Whether or not that happens, if Hawaii can’t or won’t
provide verification of the president’s birth certificate, I will not
put his name on the ballot.

For more information, follow through to the article, especially to see how people reacted. Among other things, two activists in New Jersey have vowed to have their lawyer let an appellate court know that a State official in Arizona thinks this is important enough to ask about. So what say you?

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/05/17...

Great! Now maybe we can get at the truth, once and for all.
    +19
    I shared this with one of two New Jersey men who have an Obama eligibility case on appeal. (That's the one in which the other lawyer tried to demand that I take down a video.) They say that the court needs to take judicial notice, and maybe send a letter of their own to Hawaii asking for clarification. (They also will try to get the oral argument heard in the open, not just on the telephone.)

• Not-A-RINO Phantom 2012/05/18 00:44:38
  • kaZappoo Not-A-RINO 2012/05/18 04:06:40
    kaZappoo
    +3
    problem with phantom "after many debates " is you can produce & provide many links / & sites & evidence ,,,but the moron will not accept any of it & will continue with his rants ,,
    ya know lead a horse to the water '''''''''''cant make em drink ,,,he'll dehydrate ....

I find it amusing any more ,,majority of us know the truth and well he's a moron ...

I'm with ya NOT ''''
  • Not-A-RINO kaZappoo 2012/05/18 04:58:14
    Not-A-RINO
    +2
    To me it appears you have the words of experience. Thanks for the support. I try to remain pleasant, but guys like this are just plain dense and they are as welcome as fiberglass underwear.
  • kaZappoo Not-A-RINO 2012/05/18 19:00:47
    kaZappoo
    and they fit as well as undersized spandex underware ,,"very uncomfortable "

then there the ones who have never heard of the word common sense ..little own have used it .......

lets see here a JUNIOR senator ...from no where .. w/ no experience . and more aliases than a mobster ....

what wrong with this picture ....but what the hell ,, lets elect him as {P}rez ..well get free koolaid ...welfare ......

and hasnt done anything but divide this country ,, and sold us to the UN ..what possibly could go wrong ?????
  • seadog6608PWCM 2012/05/17 22:18:37
  • jr 2012/05/17 21:00:28
    jr
    +5
    I am in hopes that one day we will get the whole truth of the fraud called Obama
  • Jeremiah jr 2012/05/17 23:06:06
    Jeremiah
    +4
    The truth has been out for a long time. Some of us have been unwilling to recognize it.
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/05/17 20:28:07
  • seadog6... ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/05/17 22:21:22
  • 4570GOVT 2012/05/17 20:22:56 (edited)
    Yawn! We've been over this before.
    4570GOVT
    +5
    I Only " WISH " We Could Get To The Truth ........... We NEVER WILL ! BOTH Birth Certificates Are Only " PhotoShopped Images On a Computer " ! That Is Why No Hard Copy Exists As Evidence .

The LAW is such that as long as it is " just an online picture " , no crime has been committed ! Once there is a HARD COPY passed off as the One And Only " TRUE DOCUMENT " .............. a felony will have taken place ! THAT is why Millions Have Been Spent by Obama To Avoid Producing A " REAL B.C. " .

The Obama People Will Keep This In Court Till He Is LONG OUT OF OFFICE !
  • Jeremiah 4570GOVT 2012/05/17 23:06:50
    Jeremiah
    +3
    Obama's people never brought it into court.
  • jeepster4 2012/05/17 20:20:07
    Yawn! We've been over this before.
    jeepster4
    +1
    http://whatreallyhappened.com...

Here is where the subject was covered 4 years ago.
  • LindaM jeepster4 2012/05/22 21:53:05
    LindaM
    No matter how many times you hit them in the face with it, they refuse to accept it. Might as well just move on and let them make fools out ot themselves. It's been proven in court, out of court and still act like spoiled children.. They'll be choking on their words soon enough.
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/05/17 20:02:33
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +7
    See who his real daddy is: Communist Frank Marshal Davis mentor and Daddy

• jeepster4 Hula gi... 2012/05/17 20:22:02
    jeepster4
    Then Obama is an American...what's all the bitchin; about?
  • Hula gi... jeepster4 2012/05/17 21:02:54
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +3
    Actually he lost his citizenship when they moved to Indonesia.

What's the problem with lying that your daddy and mentor and who is friends with all the communist thugs trying to destroy America. No, I guess you wouldn't see the problem of that.
  • Jeremiah Hula gi... 2012/05/17 23:24:42
    Jeremiah
    +3
    How could he lose his citizenship when he was only six years old? He was born on U.S. soil, which made him a natural-born citizen. I lived in a European country for a couple of years, and yet I somehow kept my citizenship.

You connecting Obama with all these sinister influences where they do not exist is called innuendo. Frank Davis was a friend of Obama's grandfather, and his only connection with young Barack was to tell him about the Jim Crow days.

The Jerome Corsi book is a smear, like most of Corsi's writings have been. The Swift Boat thing with John O'Neill that was used to smear John Kerry was typical of Corsi's work.
  • Hula gi... Jeremiah 2012/05/17 23:27:41
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +4
    He loses his natural born status. Once you become a citizen of another country you become naturalized not natural born any longer. Wow, you should have known this that's just fact.

Wow, I see you don't know Obama or read his own books. He was over there often and that's known here in Hawaii.
  • Jeremiah Hula gi... 2012/05/18 00:02:40 (edited)
    Jeremiah
    +2
    More nonsense. I have read his books, but you clearly have not, or you wouldn't make such erroneous references.

A child does not lose his or her citizenship because he/she is taken to another country by one or both parents. You can look it up.

This will clear up the false claims. I prefer not to cut and paste, so I will give you the links and you can read them if you wish.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008...

http://www.politifact.com/tru...
  • jeepster4 Hula gi... 2012/05/17 23:33:14
    jeepster4
    +1
    But by your words, he is an American and eligible to be president. Kids spending time over seas does not affect citizenship. Even the dumbest RWNJ, not that you are one, recognizes that simple fact.
  • Hula gi... jeepster4 2012/05/17 23:55:06
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +2
    No a naturalized person is not eligible. Once you become a citizen of another country you lose your natural born status thus the right to be President.

Do you know why that is? That is because if we ever needed to go to war with that country that person could not show favoritism.

He didn't just live there he had to become a citizen to go to school. Because his step father had gone ahead and did the simple paperwork or he could not have attended school at the time as Indonesia was under conflict and you had to be a citizen to go to school. That's fact. He was young and his mom, sister and stepdad were all citizens and they never knew he'd be President so there was no reason to be concerned.

He was on a foreign scholarship when he went to school here from Indonesia. My ex's family started that school and family still worked there in the administration so don't try say prove it to me. That's fact.

He also traveled to Pakistan on his Indonesian passport and could not have even gotten into the country at the time on an American Passport. He also went to college on his Indonesian Citizenship also a scholarship.

If you are too stupid to know this then get smart before you comment again.

I don't reply back to really stupid people.
  • Jeremiah Hula gi... 2012/05/18 00:15:25
  • Hula gi... Jeremiah 2012/05/18 01:16:15
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +2
    Ah a lefty soros organization you want me to believe. Ha ha
  • Jeremiah Hula gi... 2012/05/18 13:43:33
    Jeremiah
    +1
    "FactCheck.org is a non-partisan, nonprofit website that describes itself as a "'consumer advocate' for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics." It is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania, and is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation. FactCheck has won three Webby Awards in the Politics category, in 2008, 2010 and 2011." –– West Encyclopedia of Law

Since you would never say anything you couldn't support, you must have evidence that Mr. Soros is involved. From your tone, you imply there is something evil about George Soros.

That was not even a very subtle attempt to discredit a message by attacking the messenger. As you can see, your attack is without merit. The message still stands.
  • Hula gi... Jeremiah 2012/05/18 16:35:07
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    That's hilarious. No wonder you are so guilble. No fact check is not. It's Soros paid.

It's part of Annenberg which is a left wing think thank funded by Soros and other lefties.

If you are so stupid to not know that the heaven help you son as you are totally blind.

Obama use to be the head of Annenberg. Gosh are you really that stupid?

It clearly states who they are.

http://factcheck.org/
  • Jeremiah Hula gi... 2012/05/21 22:22:19 (edited)
    Jeremiah
    I am aware of FactCheck's mission and funding, and I have included both from the link you just gave me. It says nothing about George Soros, but I would not be surprised if he is a donor. He gives to many worthy causes, such as Media Matters for America, but he does not own stock in any of them.

I will not use nasty words as you do, but Obama once sat on the Annenberg Chicago Challenge, along with many others, including Republicans. He was never on the board, and he was certainly not the “head” of Annenberg. Besides, the Challenge is different from FactCheck. Their mission is awarding educational grants, which you probably think is evil.

Your nastiness does not cover for your lack of factual information. You really need to do a little fact checking of your own.

“FACTCHECK.ORG

OUR MISSION

We are a nonpartisan, nonprofit “consumer advocate” for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding.

FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the Universit...

“FACTCHECK.ORG

OUR MISSION

FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. The APPC was established by publisher and philanthropist Walter Annenberg to create a community of scholars within the University of Pennsylvania that would address public policy issues at the local, state and federal levels.

OUR FUNDING

Prior to fiscal 2010, we were supported entirely by three sources: funds from the APPC’s own resources (specifically an endowment created in 1993 by the Annenberg Foundation at the direction of the late Walter Annenberg, and a 1995 grant by the Annenberg Foundation to fund APPC’s Washington, D.C., base); additional funds from the Annenberg Foundation; and grants from the Flora Family Foundation. We do not seek and have never accepted, directly or indirectly, any funds from corporations, unions, partisan organizations or advocacy groups.

In 2010, we began accepting donations from individual members of the public for the first time, responding to many unsolicited offers of support from our subscribers. We launched our first public appeal for donations in April 2010.

At that time we also decided to disclose our finances in greater detail, so that our readers may judge for themselves whether or not any of those individual donations could influence us.

Our policy is to disclose the identity of any individual donor giving $1,000 or more. We also disclose the total amount, average amount and number of individual donations.

Note: In addition to the sums reported here, FactCheck.org receives in-kind support from the Annenberg Public Policy Center including office space, utilities and technical support from APPC staff. We do not attempt to assign a dollar value to these in-kind services, which are funded from the APPC’s own resources.”
  • Hula gi... Jeremiah 2012/05/21 23:09:35
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    I'm sorry your lefty ways and support for the destruction of America are amazing. Can't believe there are still such heavy drinkers of his koolaid out there.
  • Jeremiah Hula gi... 2012/05/22 21:03:00
    Jeremiah
    The Kool-Aid thing is a worn-out cliche, mostly used by righties who have no answers.

Please explain “lefty ways” and tell me how I support the “destruction of America.”
  • Hula gi... Jeremiah 2012/05/22 22:05:51
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    You support Obama then you support destruction.
  • Jeremiah Hula gi... 2012/05/22 23:58:07
    Jeremiah
    That's it? That's all you have? I was ready to see something for a good debate, but you let me down. I accept your surrender.
  • Hula gi... Jeremiah 2012/05/23 01:20:53
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    You bore me. I have work to do not bother with Obamaite. No defeat is I'm not the one smoking the Obama joint.
  • Jeremiah Hula gi... 2012/05/23 15:00:18
    Jeremiah
    Another weak reply. We wouldn't want to bore you. Have a nice day, my friend.
  • jeepster4 Hula gi... 2012/05/18 01:10:59
    jeepster4
    +1
    ..what would you call a birther that is a firm believer in conspiracy theories. RWNJ seems to be a less than adequate term for someone who has spent 4 years in the pursuit of disproved rumors.
  • Hula gi... jeepster4 2012/05/18 01:16:59
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +2
    Fact check lies all the time. It's the big Soros coverup. Sorry but the black veil on him is exposed.
  • jeepster4 Hula gi... 2012/05/18 01:27:43 (edited)
    jeepster4
    +2
    It's just a good thing we have patriots like the Koch brothers and news dissemination agencies like FOX news to count on or we'd never know the truth about George Soros. Ouch! My tongue hurts from being bitten while stuck in my cheek.
  • Jeremiah Hula gi... 2012/05/18 13:44:08
    Jeremiah
    +1
    You have examples of their lies?
  • Hula gi... Jeremiah 2012/05/18 16:37:19
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    Oh honey you are a lost cause and not worth a dime of my time. I'm sorry you are so asleep.
  • Jeremiah Hula gi... 2012/05/21 22:23:32
    Jeremiah
    No examples? No surprise. I guess all we need to do is call your bluff, and we see what an empty dress you are.
  • Hula gi... jeepster4 2012/05/18 01:15:48
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    HE BECAME A CITIZEN...THAT STOPS HIS NATURAL BORN STATUS. OBAMA INDONSIAN CITIZEN
  • Jeremiah Hula gi... 2012/05/18 13:47:55
    Jeremiah
    +1
    As we have already seen, one does not lose his or her citizenship simply by living out of the country for a few years. If that were true, all expatriates would lose their citizenships, including me when I lived in Europe for a couple of years.

A 6-year-old child who is taken to another country cannot lose his or her citizenship.

Time to find another mule to ride.

2014/09/01 23:40:50