Are you worried about what Obama may have in store for America if he gets a 2nd term?

tncdel 2012/04/29 15:02:25
Related Topics: Obama, America, Store, Worried

• Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/29 15:42:11
    YES [explain why].
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +14
    If Obama gets reelected.He wouldn't feel the need to keep American voters happy with his 2nd Term Agenda.Without the need to face the American voters ever again.Obama will have more "flexibly" to propose and implement his Marxist goals!

• Grabitz tncdel 2012/04/29 17:23:26
    Grabitz
    Ask palin about the redcoats . I have seen America slowly dying for the last 12 years . Have all of you been out of country or what ?
  • tncdel Grabitz 2012/04/29 17:39:42
    tncdel
    I don't pay much attention to Palin. Is she your political sage and pundit of choice? :)~
  • Grabitz tncdel 2012/04/29 18:05:28
    Grabitz
    So you all have been out of country for the last 12 years . I wouldn't let palin smell where I last sat down at and if I did I would make sure I farted .
  • Rick 2012/04/29 16:10:31
    YES [explain why].
    Rick
    +1
    everything this country was founded on.
  • Wolfman 2012/04/29 16:10:15
    YES [explain why].
    Wolfman
    +5
    Obie unchained. Gun control, UN rule, bankruptcy, Greece-style riots, race riots, bank collapse, depression, tyranny, loss of sovereignty. Other than thay it will just be peachy.

peachy
  • "Shooter" E-7 ™ 2012/04/29 16:05:39 (edited)
    YES [explain why].
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    +7
    If we think that everything is bad now....... just wait after his second term!!!!

obama destroys america wait term obama destroys america
  • L1 2012/04/29 15:57:50
    YES [explain why].
    L1
    +6
    Yes, this economy is tanked and I fear what will happen if he really does get a second term.
  • Yankee Traveler 2012/04/29 15:51:20
    NO [tell us why not].
    Yankee Traveler
    I can see the writing on the wall. It's not good, but I am not worried.
  • Muriel 2012/04/29 15:49:24
    YES [explain why].
    Muriel
    +5
    I think he has his czars in place to do whatever they have planned since before taking office. If this happens our beloved America will never be the same.
  • YES [explain why].
    One of Y'shua's,דָּנִיֵּאל
    +8
    NEED NOT SAY ANY MORE

yep
  • H H 2012/04/29 15:43:07
    YES [explain why].
    H H
    +5
    He will use reelection as a reason to say he has a mandate from America to go forward with his Marxist agenda. Since he will not face another election, he will have no motivation to limit his leftist policies in order to have broader appeal. It will be Hell if he is reelected.

Many people are unaware of how much power the Administration exerts at the state and local level. The President's policies extend to the strings attached to the federal money that goes to state and local governments. If Obama doesn't like it that you can travel in your own vehicle without undergoing the dehumanizing screenings from TSA at the airport, then expect to see more unconstitutional road checkpoints. That's just one example. Everything the government does like that to decrease freedom has real economic costs, too, so expect to see poverty increase.
  • Muriel H H 2012/04/29 15:57:27
    Muriel
    +5
    I couldn't agree more. I really am afraid for our America. I've been squeamish about election outcomes ever since Billy Boy was reelected . I never thought it would happen, but then again we didn't have very much running against him. Just one of the good old boys.
  • Ukie 2012/04/29 15:42:17
    YES [explain why].
    Ukie
    +5
    Obama is getting more aggressive by the day with new executive orders to put in place the means to achieve a police state exemplified by fear and intimidation and the means to unlawfully detain American citizens. With his signing of HR 347; freedom of speech and dissent are now potentially unlawful at his discretion. There is no room for sugar-coating, abivalence, nor political correctness, in recognizing that the Constitution and our freedoms are under assault from this (p)resident and his aim is to bring America to it's knees under his domination. Even a freedom loving Liberal should be able to recognize that something very sinister is afoot if they are using their brains at all. God help us all!!
    Obama is getting more aggressive by the day with new executive orders to put in place the means to achieve a police state exemplified by fear and intimidation and the means to unlawfully detain American citizens. With his signing of HR 347; freedom of speech and dissent are now potentially unlawful at his discretion. There is no room for sugar-coating, abivalence, nor political correctness, in recognizing that the Constitution and our freedoms are under assault from this (p)resident and his aim is to bring America to it's knees under his domination. Even a freedom loving Liberal should be able to recognize that something very sinister is afoot if they are using their brains at all. God help us all!! knees domination freedom loving liberal recognize sinister afoot brains god Obama subversive dictator Obama subversive dictator Obama subversive dictator Obama subversive dictator Obama subversive dictator Obama subversive dictator Obama subversive dictator Obama subversive dictator
  • Muriel Ukie 2012/04/29 16:01:38
    Muriel
    +5
    you are so o right. I am bantering with my son in law. Boy they sure have thick, thick,heads. Refuse to accept truth as fact, and he always has a comeback, right or wrong. Oh well I will keep trying. he's a lawyer Nuf said.
  • tncdel Ukie 2012/04/29 16:04:04
    tncdel
    +5
    Last year he unconstitutionally by-passed Congress giving 300,000 work permits to illegal aliens by executive order. I shudder to imagine what he may do "by executive order" next year.
  • Ukie tncdel 2012/04/29 16:18:41
    Ukie
    +1
    Totally agree.....and Republicans in Congress are AWOL. It boggles the mind!!
  • H H Ukie 2012/04/29 17:32:48
    H H
    +1
    Both parties are controlled by the same cabal. The GOP just tends to be a slower vehicle to the same undesirable destination. America made its big mistake when it gave up the hard currency monetary system of the Constitution, and let the international banking cabal establish its private bank here, the Federal Reserve. The trillions that flow into the cabal from its global network of usury banks gives it the power to force traditional America into decline, something that has become more noticeable over the past half century or so.
    YES [explain why].
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +14

• diane RN Stevern... 2012/04/29 16:50:26
    diane RN
    +3
    Great post! I never thought about that, very, very scary.
  • Grabitz 2012/04/29 15:40:49
    NO [tell us why not].
    Grabitz
    We all pretty much know by now , where you been ? What scares me is what Romney has in store for the middle class . Not good I'm sure when he doesn't even recognize the middle only the rich .
  • tncdel Grabitz 2012/04/29 16:05:41
    tncdel
    +1
    Romney sure knows the difference between a U.S. citizen and a foreign national here illegally... unlike Obama. Are you a big fan of illegal aliens?

See:
    https://www.numbersusa.com/co...
  • Grabitz tncdel 2012/04/29 16:36:15 (edited)
    Grabitz
    Whats the problem ? They are all heading home to Mexico , isn't that what you all wanted ? http://www.foxnews.com/story/... Not seeing your old out of date point that no longer applies .
  • exhon2009 Grabitz 2012/04/29 17:12:02
    exhon2009
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that those who are opposed to illegal immigration did not want to see it solved by an economy in the United States that is so bad that Mexico, Guatemala and El Salvador look good in comparison.
  • Grabitz exhon2009 2012/04/29 17:18:12 (edited)
    Grabitz
    Makes no difference why, still not the problem we should be focusing on at this time .
  • apachehellfire65 2012/04/29 15:26:41
    YES [explain why].
    apachehellfire65
    +8
    if the American people are stupid enough to re elect obummer .then we will deserve exactly what will happen to us and our nation!
  • DJPanicDC 2012/04/29 15:23:29
    NO [tell us why not].
    DJPanicDC
    I'm sure more of the same center right BS
  • Gracie - Proud Conservative 2012/04/29 15:22:07
    YES [explain why].
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +6
    We're screwed in every possible way, if Islam doesn't kill us from bases in Venezuela and Cuba, that is.
  • Ron in ... Gracie ... 2012/04/30 03:02:29
    Ron in Oregon
    There are some already in California
  • DoxieDad 2012/04/29 15:16:35
    NO [tell us why not].
    DoxieDad
    +1
    There are enough checks and balances to keep everything in place. Some of you people really need to take a handful of Lexapro and calm down.
  • tncdel DoxieDad 2012/04/29 15:21:12
    tncdel
    +2
    Yeah? You greatly underestimate the mindset of someone with disdain for our Constitution. Like how last year Obama unconstitutionally by-passed Congress giving 300,000 work permits to illegal aliens. See:
  • DoxieDad tncdel 2012/04/29 15:37:29
    DoxieDad
    +1
    Oh please. If this were the case how come Congress in all of their conservative glory haven't started inquisition hearings? Why haven't his decisions been over ridden by congressional legislation? How come the low, medium and high courts haven't weighed in on this supposed unconstitutional move. This hyperbole crap has been wound up into conservative hysteria. The one thing I have noticed though is this country is being ripped apart by this crap and you all underestimate the amount of people turning the rantings from both sides off.
  • tncdel DoxieDad 2012/04/29 16:06:30
    tncdel
    You know the answer:

[...]
  • DoxieDad tncdel 2012/04/29 17:46:21
    DoxieDad
    miss the target
    Try again!
  • Muriel DoxieDad 2012/04/29 16:05:55
    Muriel
    I disagree with you. The checks and balances are there but have not stopped this President from doing what he darn well pleases,,then rubbing our noses in it.
  • DoxieDad Muriel 2012/04/29 17:45:42
    DoxieDad
    Why? Is our Congress incapable of doing something? Or as with so many other things that this government does they are in it for themselves and really don't care about the Constitution and the oath they took to uphold it.
    Barack Obama did not preform a governmental overthrow. He does not have the military backing his every move. This is not a Junta like many of our neighbors to the south.
    So what is it? And it not the race card B.S. either.
    I'll tell you what it is. He has done nothing "unllegal" (I don't want to offend the lefties) and Congress is to busy worrying about Religion and Abortion to be concerned with the nations real business. You and the paranoid right wing don't like Barack Obama and cook up this baloney to make yourselves feel good. The LWNJ's simply point at the right and say "And you thought WE were are nuts"
    Me? He is a piss poor manager and has got to go.
  • Muriel DoxieDad 2012/04/29 17:59:04
  • Dagon 2012/04/29 15:13:29
  • Zombie Saddam 2012/04/29 15:12:28
    NO [tell us why not].
    Zombie Saddam
    +1
    I'm worried because he has nothing in store. He's clueless. He's Jimmy Carter 2.0. This guy doesn't have an evil plan of destruction, because he's not really sure how to have a plan. It's been one blunder into another.
  • tncdel Zombie ... 2012/04/29 15:22:25
    tncdel
    +5
    He doesn't need to create the plan. This guy here does it for him:

Obama Soros puppet
  • offline Zombie ... 2012/04/29 15:32:23
    offline
    +1
    then should your yes instead of no??? duhhhh!

2014/07/24 17:02:09