Are you waiting for Hanoi Jane to buy the farm so you can piss on her grave?

NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE ✈║║ 2012/07/04 11:40:24
Yes, I'd piss on that bitches grave!
Yes, I'd not only piss on her grave I'd take a dump on it too!
No, I'm sure I'll be too busy hugging tree's & protesting corporations that create jobs.

• Artist~PWCM~ 2012/07/04 12:06:29
    Artist~PWCM~
    +13
    Actually I'd like to go to her grave an listen to her screams coming from Hell.

• Schläue~© 2012/07/05 21:23:54
    Yes, I'd piss on that bitches grave!
    Schläue~©
    +1
    It's gonna take a while to visit all these landmarks bit she's another to add on the bucket list.

She really needs a Cleveland Steamer from a buffalo before loading her in the box.
  • NEVER F... Schläue~© 2012/07/05 21:39:59
  • leslie 2012/07/05 18:34:49
    leslie
    +2
    Thank you for an unbiased opinion option!!!!
    troll troll troll
  • NEVER F... leslie 2012/07/05 19:12:41 (edited)
  • bags the Indigenous Guru 2012/07/05 03:15:28
    bags the Indigenous Guru
    +2
    And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,

3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do m...

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:

34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

6 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

16 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

17 But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;

18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
  • Don Leuty 2012/07/04 21:10:24
    Don Leuty
    +1
    I detest standing in long lines.
  • NEVER F... Don Leuty 2012/07/04 21:24:48
  • Don Leuty NEVER F... 2012/07/04 21:39:12
    Don Leuty
    +1
    Now there is a moneymaker. A service industry and manufacturing stimulus to boot. Produce containers, sell containers, deliver containers, recycle containers. Quick. Draw up a business plan and submit it to the Small Business Administration. Get a study grant to research the best configuration of the container. Form another company under an assumed name to subcontract the environmental impact study using federal grants to subsidized various compnents of the studies. Hire only illegal allients and request wage support for the 0bama administration.

Don't earn over $250K, or 0bama will take it all back.
  • Charles E 2012/07/04 20:45:41
    Charles E
    +1
    I would not stand in line long enough to get to the grave, so I will just get together with some friends and celebrate one more Commie in Hell.
  • NEVER F... Charles E 2012/07/04 21:26:47
  • Piper 2012/07/04 20:01:23
    Piper
    +4
    I've never had a desire, to "piss on" on anyone's grave. I don't agree with much of what Fonda did as a young woman, in protest of the Vietnam war. Some of what she supposedly did, though, has been debunked by those who were there. Many protested and disagreed with that war, including soldiers who were serving, and veterans who made it home.
    http://www.truthorfiction.com...
  • BritPunk Piper 2012/07/05 02:54:15
    BritPunk
    +3
    Don't let the facts get in the way of a good old troll session :-)
  • jc 2012/07/04 17:40:47
    jc
    +1
    I don't like what Hanoi Jane did or what she stands for.But ,I see peeing on someone's grave as a cowardly act.If you're such a bad ass you should kill her yourself!
  • NEVER F... jc 2012/07/04 18:26:39
  • jc NEVER F... 2012/07/04 18:35:36
    jc
    +2
    Advocating nothing!Not violationg terms of service.Just stating my oppinion.
  • santa6642 2012/07/04 17:29:20
    santa6642
    +1
    I would rather piss on the obamanation's
  • frank 2012/07/04 16:42:43
    frank
    +1
    That bitch has never apologized for actions, she only said that she was sorry for having has pitcher taken on that gun. F her!
    Yes, I'd piss on that bitches grave!
  • ģhøṡτ øώl 2012/07/04 15:17:29
    Yes, I'd piss on that bitches grave!
    ģhøṡτ øώl
    +3
    Human garbage.
  • Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/04 14:54:30
    Yes, I'd piss on that bitches grave!
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    As long as it had no effect on the temperature of the brimstone. Henry Fonda must've been proud of his commie daughter.
  • NEVER F... Dogzebr... 2012/07/04 15:29:14
  • BackWoodsMike 2012/07/04 14:51:10
    BackWoodsMike
    +4
    After I got out of the Navy, I swore that I would never stand in a long line again for anything..

Besides, I would not want to contribute to cooling her down where she is obviously going to be spending her eternity..

Well, on the other hand, maybe I could walk my two Labs over Fonda's grave during their BM time..
  • eyes wide open 2012/07/04 14:23:59 (edited)
    Yes, I'd piss on that bitches grave!
    eyes wide open
    +7
    Vietnam vets are not Fonda Jane . she was taken to the Hanoi Hilton for a propaganda shoot ,the prisoners , American soldiers tried passing her notes in her hand shake with them , she took them smiled and when done gave them to the commandant . the soldiers were beaten and tortured for their trouble . if there is a god this bitch will burn in hell. she should be buried in Vietnam .
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/07/04 14:20:23 (edited)
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +7
    Forgive and Forget the traitor Hanoi Jane NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS. hanoi jane hanoi jane http://forums.digitalpoint.co... hanoi jane traitor
  • Kronan_1 2012/07/04 14:12:16
    Kronan_1
    +6
    I may make a special trip
  • Staind_wolf94 2012/07/04 14:02:48
    Staind_wolf94
    I'll admit that she did something wrong, but she didn't know what she was doing. They took a picture of her sitting at a gun. She didn't go off shooting it.
  • Demonic... Staind_... 2012/07/04 14:24:31
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +7
    She backed the communists and caused our POW's to be injured and killed because she gave the North Vietnamese the notes our POW's wanted passed home. She was and is a traitor.
    hgy
  • BackWoo... Staind_... 2012/07/04 15:01:23
    BackWoodsMike
    +4
    It's obvious that you were the victim of a revised liberal history indoctornation.

Take it from this old Vietnam Veteran.. Jane Fonda knew exactly what she was doing, and because of those actions, was the cause of young Americans being killed that would have otherwise have survived.

Her and the traitor John Kerry, were the campaign poster models for our enemy, and they used it well to their advantage!
  • Staind_... BackWoo... 2012/07/04 15:11:20
    Staind_wolf94
    +1
    I'm sorry, I will admit that I did not read up on this issue. I had only read a small article which gave a quote on her behalf.
  • BackWoo... Staind_... 2012/07/04 15:37:20
    BackWoodsMike
    +1
    No problem..
  • Staind_... BackWoo... 2012/07/04 16:25:15
    Staind_wolf94
    +1
    Thank you for understanding. You are one of the few people in this world who can understand a mistake and be civil about it.
  • NEVER F... Staind_... 2012/07/04 15:47:20
  • Staind_... NEVER F... 2012/07/04 16:20:12
    Staind_wolf94
    +2
    HA! I already admitted I was wrong. Maybe you should spend more time talking to real people instead of bashing gays on a website where you can easily hide from them.
  • NEVER F... Staind_... 2012/07/04 15:39:05
  • Staind_... NEVER F... 2012/07/04 16:23:58
    Staind_wolf94
    +1
    Truthfully, anyone stupid enough to give random strangers weapons at ANY event is likely to be beaten to death themselves, so it wouldn't bother me a bit. And if I'm a jackass why do you have a picture of a plane crashing into the World Trade Center on your username?? Why do you have nothing better to do than pointlessly fail at bashing gays on a website that is meant for everyone to share their opinions, not argue with one another over meaningless things like when to say haha and when to say lol?
  • TheTailor Staind_... 2012/07/04 15:42:14
    TheTailor
    +1
    How foolishly naive, "sitting at a gun", wtf do you think she was doing that for?
  • Staind_... TheTailor 2012/07/04 16:20:40
    Staind_wolf94
    Okay I admitted I was wrong. No need to be an ass.
  • frank Staind_... 2012/07/04 16:54:21
    frank
    Don't make any excuses for the traitor; she knew exactly what she was doing. She even married Tom Hayden.
  • Staind_... frank 2012/07/04 17:39:15
    Staind_wolf94
    Again I admitted I was wrong. Read the other comments before you bother me any further.
  • frank Staind_... 2012/07/04 17:46:12
    frank
    Sorry, I was trying to enlighten you.

2014/10/21 04:07:13