Are You Voting For Obama? Then Remember This...

Little Angel 2012/04/30 20:25:38
Yes, I will vote for Obama because I want more of the same...
No, I will not vote for Obama because I want a real change...
I will vote for a third Political Party because I am tired of the Democrats & Republicans..

What are Americans really thinking? Both the Democrats and Republicans
have resorted to name calling. Now they are trying to make the "Killing
of Bin Laden" ( this is a questionable event to me) a big issue.

What I really want to know is what makes them qualified to be the Leader
of our Country. It seems to me that neither Party has done a very good
job of taking care of things and in some cases have made things a lot
worse.

• Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/30 20:41:44
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +36
    I didn't buy the "Hope and Change" hype in 2008.I looked into Obama's associations & background.And then I predicted Obama would be the most Progressive President since Carter.But Obama turned out to be something even worst then Carter!

associations background predicted obama progressive president carter obama turned carter

• Deborah 2012/05/30 22:09:43
    Deborah
    Because I am a vigorous researcher, reader, obsessed with the Constitution and Bill of Rights I think Obama should be led out of the White House in chains and tried for Treason.
    No other President in recent history has refused to let the people see their past. Obama has made it an art form costing taxpayers over $2million in DOJ lawyer fees to keep his past hidden and missing from public data bases. I want to see Eric Holder tried for treason as well for his conspiracy with Obama as well as his "Fast and Furious" debacle that put thousands of guns into the hands of drug dealers in Mexico. What a bunch of nominees for the Peter Principle Award (the majority in his administration). Look it up! I'm not doing anymore homework for you.
    A vote for Obama is not forward but back to the old tired socisalistic crap that never works--keep spending other peoples money and more of it. Just ask yourself, did Obama want gas to be even hirer than today! Yes with cap and trade! Did Obama want the entire country on government health care that would have taken away you and the doctor you see-yes! He only comprimised that position because he knew it would not pass. Did Obama really care if the deficit went higher or if we were taxed more? No he wanted both!
  • YouSirName 2012/05/04 17:36:12
    YouSirName
    +1
    I will vote for Obama because all the bad things about the Obama presidency will get worse if Romney is elected and a vote for a 3rd party candidate by me makes it more likely that Romney would be elected. If we had a better system of elections I would be able to vote differently.
    +2
    I will be voting for President Obama because he is the proper person for the job.

Guantanamo is still open because there are problems with the confinement of the prisoners that are there. Can't turn them loose and can't bring them to the US. What do you do with them?

NDAA has been effect since the 1980's I suggest you educate yourself on the REX84 FEMA program and the EO's that created it.

We have FEWER military conflicts Iraq is history, the Libiaian conflict is in NATO's hands and we a were never involved in the first place in a combat mode.

The government is stagants because of the Party of NO, But HELL NO Republicans.

Not my Muffins.

GMO's are approved for FOREIGN use not in the US.

GMO's ARE LABLED in the individual states according to state laws. Several have mandated that they be so labled.

Wall Street does not have more privacy. They are more regulated than ever.

Big Pharma was given that by BUSH II. and it is the Big Insurance that we really need to look out for. THEY have not yet been brought under control for years.

REALLY? Well lets see. Under BUSH II it dropped by over 49% so what's new? Every 11 years our dollar as an average lost half of its value. Bush II pushed that down to 8 years. Suggest you do you homework better.

So Soon you forget ...

Not my Muffins.

So Soon you forget that in July 2008 gas was MORE than what it is now at $4.339 as an average with highs of over $6.00 per gallon in California. and in Hawaii it was over $7.759.

And your final item is a total fabrication of the Faux News
  • TrudyGirl sjalan 2012/05/03 21:04:04
    TrudyGirl
    +1
    YEAH! A smart person!! I was beginning to think I was alone out here. Thanks for standing behind our PRESIDENT.
  • sjalan TrudyGirl 2012/05/03 21:06:39
    +1
    Hands in the air and High Ten. They hate it when you throw facts at them.
  • TrudyGirl sjalan 2012/05/04 14:28:24
    TrudyGirl
    +1
    I know and they also get uglier and meaner. I just told one of them that I had given the facts many times on this site and it was never read because that way they can continue to believe the GOP Garbage. As I said you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. You can feed them all the info that is true but you can't get past the fact that they will not read it because then they would have to admit the truth.
  • sjalan TrudyGirl 2012/05/04 20:46:37
    +1
    All falls back to that old saying "You can lead a horse to water but ya can't make them drink."
  • tompnoo... sjalan 2012/05/09 02:58:50
    tompnoonan1961
    +2
    I am voting for Obama because Obama care about the Union Workers and Care for Living Wage With Affordable Healthcare
  • Doreen 2012/05/03 01:56:56
    Doreen
    NONE of the other choices are any better. I know it wouldn't happen but if every single American did not vote maybe it would change something. No matter who wins Republican, Democrat, or whatever other party we are ALL screwed because they are all corrupt.
  • ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA* 2012/05/02 17:32:58
  • Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/02 15:10:10
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    I decided to vote for the old balding white haired guy, 'cuz I knew what a farce Barry was when he was a crooked, mediocre state senator.
  • Bevos 2012/05/02 11:39:41
    Bevos
    +3
    Not no, but, HELL NO!!!
  • Brian 2012/05/02 10:45:46
    Brian
    At this point it does not matter who we vote for, because they are all new world order scumbag sellouts. nwo scumbag nwo scumbag nwo scumbag nwo scumbag nwo scumbag
  • Reggie☮ 2012/05/02 06:12:02
    Reggie☮
    +5
    He will NEVER get a vote from me.
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2012/05/02 03:38:43
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +4
    Even the uber liberal Ariana Huffington is questioning 0bama.
  • docdj 2012/05/02 02:39:06
    docdj
    +3
    We are not quite ready for true FACISM quite yet...Although I believed that B.O. could actually change things... that was perhaps my own nieveate..I now realize that nothing will change until we change the way campaigns are financed...The recent 'supreme' court ruling didn't help matters...If you don't know WTF I am talking about, stop reading. I am tired and this sh*t don't matter..FTW!
  • Bureauc... docdj 2012/05/02 03:50:13
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +1
    Yes we could use campaign finance reform. Just as you have a problem with Corporations, many have a problem with Unions forcibly confiscating dues to that end up financing politicians that the membership often does not endorse. You have the option of not doing business with any corporation that doesn't share your political view. Not the case with unions.
    On another note:

0bama------------------------... fund raisers (and he's not done)
    Carter,Reagan,Bush 1,Clinton,Bush 2 Collectively - 94 fund raisers
  • TrudyGirl docdj 2012/05/03 21:05:33
    TrudyGirl
    Great comment they are getting very boring.
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/05/01 23:06:40
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
  • brandi lynn 2012/05/01 22:39:04
    brandi lynn
    idk
  • Oaces_boss_yo® 2012/05/01 22:37:51
  • 4570GOVT 2012/05/01 22:36:34
    4570GOVT
    +7
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NO BAMA 2012 ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Jericho 2012/05/01 21:20:41
    I will vote for a third Political Party because I am tired of the Democrats &...
    Jericho
    The only way I vote Republican is if Paul, not Romney, is the Republican Nominee, but I am really tired of what the Republican and the Democrats are throwing at the people these days. They seem like they work for each other, not for us--which is the way the Republic was meant to be. The People need to wake up as a whole and cease to fuel this Left/Right Paradigm. It's for times such as these, the Whig Party and the National Union Party was formed--when the establishment needed to get uncomfortable.
  • Red Branch 2012/05/01 20:26:40
    Red Branch
    +6
    We, as a nation, will be lucky to make it through the rest of his term.
  • Gregaj7 2012/05/01 20:08:51
    +4
    Ron Paul!
  • Mr.Steve 2012/05/01 18:34:49
  • 3003573 Mr.Steve 2012/05/02 01:26:11
  • Mr.Steve 3003573 2012/05/03 11:45:42
  • 3003573 Mr.Steve 2012/05/03 14:22:44
  • Mr.Steve 3003573 2012/05/08 16:26:49
  • Guru_T_... Mr.Steve 2012/05/08 13:13:35
  • Walt 2012/05/01 17:47:17 (edited)
    Walt
    +3
    While I do want real change for a change, more toward having Congress and the executive office conduct themselves in a legal way under the Constitution, I am very sick of both parties, since neither of them are what they portray themselves as. Congressmen and presidents obviously think their primary job is to mislead and outright lie to the public.
  • Jack Sprat 2012/05/01 17:46:42
    Jack Sprat
    +5
    As a young and dumb, I used my vote for the second Carter administration already in 1980. Fortunately I was wrong on both votes and never wasted another vote on the dem's pick of president since then, Carter was a epic failure, until Bo Diddly squat came to see how many golf games and vacations he could take on someone elses dime.....

epic failure bo diddly squat golf games vacations elses dime
  • Crankney - PKM 2012/05/01 17:18:18
    Crankney - PKM
    +7
    If obama has his way, we American citizens will not be allowed to vote.
  • Guru_T_... Crankne... 2012/05/08 13:15:25
  • Mr.Steve Guru_T_... 2012/05/08 16:28:05
  • Guru_T_... Mr.Steve 2012/05/09 04:36:37
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +1
    No thanks, I never waste time reading crackpot conspiracy theories. Especially when they're written or recommended by conservatives or people with invisible friends.
  • Mr.Steve Guru_T_... 2012/05/09 13:28:32
  • Guru_T_... Mr.Steve 2012/05/09 15:23:42
    Guru_T_Firefly
    "if you don't like it...it's prejudice or fake. just deny it or blame someone else."

That definition eerily fits you after-birthers, too. Please feel free to show where anyone but an ignorant birther (or Fox News, same difference) has proven that Obama's birth certificate is a fraud. You should know that only valid, non-partisan links will be accepted. Good luck with that.

2014/10/24 21:20:54