Are you tired of the left handed community pushing their agenda down your throat?

Warren - Novus Ordo Seclorum 2009/06/26 00:11:05
I agree, left handed people are an abomination.
Left handed and right handed people can peacefully coexist.
WTF?
(Sorry left handers, this is a spoof of a poll seen here earlier. Not to be taken seriously. ;))

IT'S TIME FOR THE RIGHTHANDED COMMUNITY TO SUE THE LEFTHANDED COMMUNITY FOR LIEING TO OUR CHILDREN AND GLORIFYING LEFTHANDEDNESS ON THE MEDIA AS WELL IN THE SCHOOLS WHICH WE PAY TAXES TO RUN!!!?
I'M PERSONALLY TIRED OF HAVING AN ADOLESCENT COME HOME BRAINWASHED. HOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU WHO TRY YOUR BEST TO HAVE A FAMILY, "TRADITIONALLY" RAISE YOUR CHILDREN TO BE LAW RESPECTING CITIZENS ...
I'M PERSONALLY TIRED OF HAVING AN ADOLESCENT COME HOME BRAINWASHED. HOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU WHO TRY YOUR BEST TO HAVE A FAMILY, "TRADITIONALLY" RAISE YOUR CHILDREN TO BE LAW RESPECTING CITIZENS WHO ABIDE BY THE RULES (WHICH OUR GOVERNMENT IS ASLEEP ON) AND TEACH OUR CHILDREN TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY AS A WHOLE????

WE PAY FOR THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND ALL FUNCTIONS OUTSIDE OF THE DISTRICT. WE PAY FOR COLLEGE AND PROMOTE THE TOWNS THAT THEY ARE HOUSED IN WHETHER TUITION, VIA STORE PURCHASES OR HOUSE RENTALS. WE KEEP THOSE TOWNS ALIVE!! WHY SHOULD WE PAY THESE SCHOOLS TO "LIE" TO OUR CHILDREN???? TELL ME BECAUSE I'M ROCKING AND ROLLING WITH THIS LEFT HAND MEDIA TEACHING MY CHILDREN THAT LEFTHANDED PEOPLE FALL INTO THE SAME CATAGORY AS RIGHT HANDED PEOPLE. YES, MY CAPS ARE LOCKED AS I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SICKNESS BEING TAUGHT AS NORMAL TO OUR CHILDREN. IT'S A BATTLE THAT SHOULD NOT EXIST BUT ONLY DOES BECAUSE OUR POLITICIANS WANT THE LEFT HANDED PEOPLE'S VOTE AND DO NOT CARE WHETHER THEY LIVE OR DIE. THEY DO NOT CARE AS TO HOW THIS MAY CONFUSE OUR CHILDREN.

WHAT GET'S TO ME THE MOST IS THAT MANY AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE TO BUSY WORKING, SOME OF THEM WORKING MORE THAN ONE JOB TO MAKE ENDS MEET FOR THEIR FAMILIES THAT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THE INTENTIONS OF THE LEFT HANDED COMMUNITY INFLICTING THEIR PERVERSIONS ON OUR CHILDREN AS NATURAL. USING THE POLITICIANS AS PAWNS AND THE COURT SYSTEM LIKE A GUM BALL MACHINE. PUT IN A QUARTER AND GET YOUR PRISE.
GIVE ME A BREAK!! THERE IS NO WAY THAT LEFT HANDED COUPLES CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY AS A RIGHT HANDED COUPLE WHO SHARE THEIR BLOOD AND CREATE A CHILD TOGETHER!!

• Rusty Shackelford 2009/06/26 16:05:53
    Rusty Shackelford
    +17
    GOD doesn't hate southpaws, but he HATES their SINISTER WAYS. Southpaws need to admit they have a DISEASE, but it can be cured by PRAYER to almighty JEEZUS! I know many people who have been cured of their left-handedness and now function as HEALTHY, NORMAL RIGHT-handed people.

• "SennaKoshiba" 2011/12/05 08:06:30
    "SennaKoshiba"
    +1
    Lmmmfao!! X'D Does anyone have a link to the original? I remember it well, I must've posted 100 comments arguing with it's horrid creator >w<
  • Warren ... "SennaK... 2012/01/09 20:46:54
    Warren - Novus Ordo Seclorum
    I have no idea where the original went.. lol!
  • "SennaK... Warren ... 2012/01/10 06:01:46
    "SennaKoshiba"
    +1
    I FOUND IT! >X'D

http://www.sodahead.com/livin...

She hasn't responded to anything since the question became irrelevant. . .basically, after the conflict died, she stopped getting raves, and eventually quit after all the updates. . .at least, that's all I can figure, based on how intolerant and disgusting her viewpoint was.

Lol, you can see that I was one of the first few to respond :3
    My first post there is on page 67. . . .I was 14, and was burnt from smokin weed earlier that week, so my grammar, choice of words, and world views have changed quite about from then to now ^_^;;;
  • KB 2010/05/06 01:00:26
    WTF?
    KB
    +1
    I AM LEFT HANDED AND YOUR RIGHT HANDED SKIZORS KEEP HURTING ME UNCOMFORTABLY! PLEASE PRODUCE MORE DUAL HANDED SKIZZORS.

- The Leftys
  • ♥theMJLegacy96♥ 2010/05/06 00:50:59
    WTF?
    ♥theMJLegacy96♥
    +1
    Hahaha! You said 'pushing their agenda down your throat' I am so perverted.
  • Warren ... ♥theMJL... 2010/05/06 00:57:22 (edited)
    Warren - Novus Ordo Seclorum
    This whole poll is satire. This was so long ago it took me a while to figure out my own joke. I think I had cut and pasted somebody else's poll and substituted "left handed" for "gay" and "right handed" for "straight".
  • ♥theMJL... Warren ... 2010/05/06 00:58:04
    ♥theMJLegacy96♥
    +1
    Hehehe. That's so high-larious
  • Demon Dolphin 2009/07/30 05:00:17
    Demon Dolphin
    +1
    GOD HATES LEFTIEZ!!!!
  • Arby 2009/07/01 16:01:03
    WTF?
    Arby
    +1
    My wife's a lefty and uses it as an excuse more often than an asset. What up wit' dat?
  • NickName his Dudeness 2009/07/01 03:09:43
    NickName his Dudeness
    +1
    Don't let the avatar fool ya. The only time I use my right hand is when I want to feel like I'm gettin some strange.
  • X Weatherman 2009/07/01 02:33:46
    X Weatherman
    +2
    Come on ... get real. They're people just like us only different. Some of my best friends are left handed.
    There was even an Uncle on my mom's side, although we don't like to talk about it, who was as left handed as Bill Clinton.
    ... and if I were to start smoking again .... let me tell you, the only thing I would smoke would be left handed cigarettes ....

(for the benefit of the younger people in the audience tonight, I will explain. Old geezers used to call marijuana cigarettes .... left handed cigarettes. The insinuation being that there was something wrong with them ... which if you think about is kind of what the poll is about ...)
  • Raymond 2009/06/30 21:54:40
  • NickNam... Raymond 2009/07/01 03:12:48
    NickName his Dudeness
    +2
    Admit it, you just love to talk about men screwing eachother in the ass. Any excuse, right?
  • Live Free Or Die 2009/06/29 15:13:29
    WTF?
    Live Free Or Die
    +2
    Damn those left handed people; they could make the "right" choice and they refuse to do it.
  • NickNam... Live Fr... 2009/07/01 03:13:53
    NickName his Dudeness
    +1
    We lefties learned to do all kinds of things with our right hands, but it's just not the same. ;-)
  • Brosia 2009/06/29 00:42:36
    Brosia
    +4
    Freaks of nature. I feel the need to hide my daughter from the prying eyes of the rightist movement, because she happens to favor her left hand. I am a bad mother!
  • johndoe Brosia 2009/06/29 16:52:24
    johndoe
    +4
    Your daughter has made a CHOICE to be left handed. But through the power of prayer and JESUS CHRIST you can show her her evil, sinful ways and help her change
  • Brosia johndoe 2009/06/30 06:18:11
    Brosia
    +3
    Save me, Jeebus, save me from my left handed sins!
  • Lisa Brosia 2009/07/07 17:15:59
  • Adam 2009/06/29 00:08:24
    WTF?
    Adam
    +5
    I am left handed and now you will feel my wrath!!! wtf handed feel wrath
  • Warren ... Adam 2009/06/29 02:31:58
  • Lisa Warren ... 2009/07/07 17:15:04
    Lisa
    omg awesome.. ha ha
  • Howard Beale II 2009/06/28 23:00:31
    WTF?
    Howard Beale II
    +1
    I don't know what the beef is because I didn't read your blog because it is in all capitals.
  • Warren ... Howard ... 2009/06/29 00:07:53
    Warren - Novus Ordo Seclorum
    +1
    It is a spoof, based on a real blog here on Sodahead.
  • Fat&Greasy 2009/06/28 21:27:57
    WTF?
    Fat&Greasy
    +2
    I read this question and laughed out loud. Pushing the left-handed agenda down my throat? Yeah, right. *g*
  • NickNam... Fat&Greasy 2009/07/01 03:15:31
    NickName his Dudeness
    +1
    Why's it gotta be about pushing it down somebody's throat?
  • Fat&Greasy NickNam... 2009/07/01 15:47:24
    Fat&Greasy
    +2
    Uh, Nickname? That was obviously a reference to the original question ... which was (also obviously) a joke.
  • NickNam... Fat&Greasy 2009/07/01 21:27:48
    NickName his Dudeness
    +1
    Mine was a joke too (maybe a bit crass at that). ;-)
  • Lisa 2009/06/28 17:36:01
    WTF?
    Lisa
    +3
    lol Seriously though there was the whole era of forcing kids to use their right hands to do everything it was horrible. They would get beaten and their hands tied behind them. They were basically treated as if they were... a colored person or gay. Yeah.. wow... I know a lot of lefties though and they are really creative intelligent people. Just that their hand writing is always smeared across the pages and they need to find "lefty" scissors and stuff...
  • Tia 2009/06/28 16:25:17
    Tia
    +2
    Stupid lefties and their customized keyboards and coffee mugs!
  • steve 2009/06/28 14:57:40
    steve
    +3
    All bad things in the bible take place on the left. the right is glorious and the place where all the saved stand
    cast outeth the lefties
  • Karen Bellaart 2009/06/28 08:50:53
    Karen Bellaart
    +3
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Hate the sinner, not the sin.
  • Warren ... Karen B... 2009/06/28 13:52:21
    Warren - Novus Ordo Seclorum
    +5
    Or was it the other way around? No worries, I guess the important part is that we judge people who are different than we are so we can feel morally superior.
  • Karen B... Warren ... 2009/06/28 23:46:32 (edited)
    Karen Bellaart
    +3
    Exactly. It makes me feel so important when I put down other people because of the things they have no control over.
  • Season_Change 2009/06/28 03:49:50
    WTF?
    Season_Change
    +6
    I don't hate left handed people, I just don't approve of their life-style choice.

( This kills me XD )
  • NickNam... Season_... 2009/07/01 03:17:40
    NickName his Dudeness
    +2
    You know, the left-handed lifestyle's contageous. Don't let us left-handers around your children. The next thing you know they'll be asking for a special pair of scissors.
  • Pele Emerging 2009/06/27 23:42:51
  • JuiceBox 2009/06/27 22:47:21
    JuiceBox
  • Rose for Equal Pay 2009/06/27 22:05:32
    WTF?
    Rose for Equal Pay
    +3
    lol....was reading the comments below....I'd hate to see the original.....might actually be scary, lol.
  • Warren ... Rose fo... 2009/06/27 22:07:44
    Warren - Novus Ordo Seclorum
    +3
    The original was pitting the "heterosexual community" against the "gay community". I only had to change a few words!

2014/04/18 15:46:12