Are you still bitterly clinging to your Global Warming Religion?

FBD - 2009/11/30 07:26:52
NO. -I never bought into the AGW (Anthropogenic Global Warming) nonsense. But  the lib/progs are still bitterly clinging to their AGW  religion and their CAP & TRADE Scam.
I used to be an Anthropogenic Global Warming Believer, but  I  became a Climate "Skeptic"
I'm an AGW Believer -I don't care how much CRU data was fudged or dumped, I'm still bitterly clinging to my environmental religion!
The emails hacked from the Climate Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia taint the entire global warming religion:
-email evidence reveals a scandal involving some of the most prominent scientists pushing the man-made warming theory... "a scandal that is one of the greatest in modern science.”

In one email by Phil Jones:
“I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline.”~ Phil Jones, the head of the CRU, to Michael Mann ( of runaway temp “hockey stick” fame)

For the Layman:
Climategate: hide the decline – codified
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/25/climategate-hide-the-de...

For the Techies:
CLIMATEGATE: My analysis of the CRU files, starting with "documents/HARRY_READ_ME.txt"
http://www.neuralnetwriter.cylo42.com/node/2421

Read More: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/...

• Isma'ila (God has heard)! 2009/11/30 07:39:55
    I used to be an Anthropogenic Global Warming Believer, but I became a Clima...
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    +12
    I can't believe that I used to believe that garbage. There is no global warming. It is a myth.

• hermes23 2009/12/01 05:05:10
    NO. -I never bought into the AGW (Anthropogenic Global Warming) nonsense. But...
    hermes23
    +2
    The "Warmer Cult" will not die easily, complete power over every economy is at stake. Those behind the hoax, not the brainwashed Warmers, but the powers pulling the strings will not let this die. It is the perfect con, steal everything and do so while getting praise for trying to save the planet. It is as brilliant as it is evil.
  • FBD - hermes23 2009/12/01 16:32:44
    FBD  -
    +2
    There is BIG money riding on this scam!

money riding scam
  • hermes23 FBD - 2009/12/01 16:37:39
    hermes23
    +1
    As with the health care "debate", follow the money!
  • aebe 2009/12/01 04:23:22
    aebe
    +3
    I gave the new ice age stuff some credence,30+ years ago,don't know why anyone paid attention to Gore.

Veterans,and the women and men now serving have earned this-
    Validate our 2nd Amendment Rights
  • KFOR777 2009/12/01 04:11:39
    KFOR777
    +6
    It's all bunk
  • Artist~PWCM~ 2009/12/01 02:25:26
    Artist~PWCM~
    +3
    ...I'd say more but I've got to go out and shovel some more snow!
  • FBD - Artist~... 2009/12/01 16:34:38
    FBD  -
    +2
    LOL! yeah -record snowfalls right now, and the lib/progs attribute it to Globull warming!
    HUH? ;^)

lol yeah -record snowfalls libprogs attribute globull warming huh
  • Artist~... FBD - 2009/12/01 22:31:10
    Artist~PWCM~
    +1
    Hilarious!
  • Dan™: R... Artist~... 2009/12/12 00:18:53
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2009/12/01 02:25:10
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    NASAs GID Dataset for Jan. 07-08 proved it wrong in a big way. Did everyone forget about Al Gores oil money from Occidental Petroleum?
  • Fed Up in NC 2009/12/01 02:19:20
    Fed Up in NC
    +3
    Wow, I get to say I told you so twice in one day.
  • wicked 2009/12/01 02:17:35
    wicked
    +4
    My technical issues have been resolved ... for now. With my new found eyes, I was able to make it here to your poll to cast my vote and tell the people how I feel about AGW and the CRU data.

You see, what I would like to do is make Mr. Gore undress and then watch him sit down on a frozen park bench where folks could walk by and see the pain in his face because his b _ _ _ _ are frozen to the seat below. OH ... that was very mean spirited of me to say. Hell, I'll submit my post anyway. You're alright with that, aren't you FBD?

Listen ... who are we going to trust to get us the factual data on what's really going on with temps, weather and change if there is much of any?
  • FBD - wicked 2009/12/01 16:37:31
    FBD  -
    +1
    Woot! -you so mean...you're *wicked*! ;^)

jones head cru michael mann runaway temp hockey stick fame
  • Heart Safire 2009/12/01 02:07:15
    Heart Safire
    +4
    And boy did I ever tell you so!
  • antoniob27 2009/12/01 01:46:58
    antoniob27
  • Mindlesspartyhack 2009/12/01 01:41:15
    I'm an AGW Believer -I don't care how much CRU data was fudged or dumped, I'm...
    Mindlesspartyhack
    +2
    believer care cru data fudged dumped bitterly clinging environmental religion
    I know what I know.

This guy told me it was true. data fudged dumped bitterly clinging environmental religion guy told true
  • Dan™: R... Mindles... 2009/12/12 00:20:09
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    Nice pairing: Rasputin & Gore. LOL!

; )
  • Mindles... Dan™: R... 2009/12/13 00:23:03
    Mindlesspartyhack
    +1
    Two nuts, two dangerous people.
  • moomoof 2009/12/01 00:48:33
    moomoof
    Wow i love that you distort the what the emails say

I also wonder what you say about the warming of the oceans which is causing alot of problems the raising water
    religion?
    whatever
  • hermes23 moomoof 2009/12/01 05:57:40
    hermes23
    +2
    It is a hoax. Follow the money. You have been duped.
  • FBD - moomoof 2009/12/01 16:40:27 (edited)
    FBD  -
    +1
    yeah...*whatever*... Keep clinging! ;^)

yeah clinging
    yeah clinging

• Dan™: R... moomoof 2009/12/12 00:20:53
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    So what do you think the emails say?
  • Marine 2009/12/01 00:13:52
    Marine
    +5
    Just a bunch of left wing idiots trying to make a buck$$$$$$$$$$
  • BienvenuJDC 2009/11/30 23:00:17
    BienvenuJDC
    +7
    Even if there is a fluctuation in the temperatures...
    1) this planet has cycles
    2) we haven't been studying it long enough to really know what it means
    3) those pushing this thought process are only doing it for power and control
  • Gregaj7 2009/11/30 22:40:48
    +5
    I knew it was a hoax before the Kyoto accord/conference.
  • jr 2009/11/30 22:36:12
    jr
  • Larson Whipsnade 2009/11/30 22:33:49
    Larson Whipsnade
    +6
    You mean I can't save the whole world by giving Al Gore money for my carbon footprint? but...but..how will he ever pay for fuel for his Lear Jet? And his limo ride to and from his lectures- how will he ever pay for that? surely the world must be dying, and only by paying a carbon tax to His Holiness, inventor of the internet, Al Gore, can we hope to save it! i mean, after all, it's his planet- we just rent space on it, right?
  • mrigor 2009/11/30 22:01:45
    mrigor
    +1
    Nothing in the emails discredits the data.
    http://www.realclimate.org/in...
  • truth mrigor 2009/12/01 02:42:18
  • FBD - mrigor 2009/12/01 16:45:45 (edited)
    FBD  -
    +1
    oh, yes, it does.
    READ THIS:

'CRU Emails “may” be open to interpretation, but commented code by the programmer tells the real story'
    http://wattsupwiththat.com/20...

"Plots 24 yearly maps of calibrated (PCR-infilled or not) MXD reconstructions
    ; of growing season temperatures. Uses “corrected” MXD – but shouldn’t usually
    ; plot past 1960 because these will be artificially adjusted to look closer to
    ; the real temperatures..."

http://wattsupwiththat.com/?s...

IPCC reviewer: “don’t cover up the divergence”
    One reviewer of the IPCC 2007 Assessment Report specifically asked IPCC not to hide the decline. The reviewer stated very clearly:

"Show the Briffa et al reconstruction through to its end; don’t stop in 1960. Then comment and deal with the “divergence problem” if you need to. Don’t cover up the divergence by truncating this graphic...."

al reconstruction 1960 comment deal divergence cover divergence truncating graphic
  • Dan™: R... mrigor 2009/12/12 00:23:40
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    How can you possibly say that when a good portion of the correspondence consists of discussions about how to fudge the data ... and now that very data (the original raw data) has been conveniently destroyed?

For the love of crap, man, open your eyes!
  • Racefish 2009/11/30 22:01:03
    Racefish
    +4
    It's like all the stuff they learned in high school physics and chemistry just went away and was replaced with a religion of lunacy.
  • Forum Cruiser 2009/11/30 22:00:13
    Forum Cruiser
    +2
    warming nonsense libprogs bitterly clinging agw religion cap trade scam
    At times I feel like apologizing to them because of how sappy they must feel....
  • The Frog Prince 2009/11/30 21:55:07 (edited)
    The Frog Prince
    +4
    There seems to be more pressing issues than what a bunch of alarmists are worried about. Mother Nature has a way of taking care of business. Weather patterns and fluctuations have been happening since the beginning of time and the evolution of life.
  • USAF Vet Dan 2009/11/30 21:54:10
    USAF Vet Dan
    +5
    Continuing to believing in AGW after reading the hacked emails is akin to still believing in Santa Clause after watching your parents put your presents under the tree on Christmas Eve.
  • granny1944 2009/11/30 21:45:05
    granny1944
    I wonder why Africa is drying up, but then who cares, they are first in line what country will be next
  • truth granny1944 2009/12/01 02:43:14
  • DJL granny1944 2009/12/01 03:20:01
    DJL
    +1
    Droughts are caused by the cooling of the oceans.
  • Dan™: R... granny1944 2009/12/12 00:25:25
    Dan™: Real Change, Not False Hope
    But Africa has been drying up for the past 10,000+ years, ever since the end of the last glacial maximum.
  • ~Mikki~ Is back & ready to ... 2009/11/30 21:41:55
    ~Mikki~ Is back & ready to fight!
    +2
    Boy I sure wish someone would let Mother Nature know it is supposed to be warming up not freezing!

2014/10/25 19:56:42