Are you satisfied with the answers coming out of the White House regarding Benghazi?

Drue-AFCL 2012/11/18 20:14:22

• Jenn 2012/11/23 08:20:58 (edited)
    Jenn
    +1
    This is the most incompetent administration that has ever occupied the WH..and to think there's four more years of this.

Everyone of them was telling a different story about Benghazi..Someone even changed the original briefing.Took out a bunch of words and replaced them with others..This is hard to believe..
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/11/21 07:20:23
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +1
    Answers, what answers? Maybe some tactical leaks, with some porn tapes to follow.
  • silentart 2012/11/21 03:39:55
    silentart
    +1
    Want to know why go'vt not give more security after Benghazi post asked for more.
  • Beverly 2012/11/20 14:21:09
    Beverly
    +1
    More lies and coverup.
  • mrdog 2012/11/20 09:09:46
    mrdog
    +1
    Cover up continues... where is Bob W. on this one...Watergate is a baby compared to Libyagate.... four americans left to die in 7 hour attack...no help in sight...get grip Washington Post Reporter... show true grit....bark
  • FlyGalsMom 2012/11/20 05:49:49
    FlyGalsMom
    +1
    And here is just some reasons why~

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/...
  • Rosy 2012/11/20 02:54:45
    Rosy
    +2
    What answers????????????
  • Kurt 2012/11/20 02:11:21
    Kurt
    +2
    But as they are all making sure Obama doesn't take any heat from it, the entire administration can go F themselves.
  • Broken 2012/11/19 22:27:53
    Broken
    +3
    Stupid bouncing screen!!! I HATE HOW SODAHEAD loads!!! I meant to vote NO!
  • Pedro D... Broken 2012/11/21 07:25:37
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    SH needs a major upgrade. Sometimes my stuff goes into the seizure mode, along with jumping. Lately get a lot of bad certificates when a page opens. I have to log back in to make the warnings go away. Some rumors that they are going belly up, don't know.
    +3
    Only MSNBC and the liberal lunatics are satisfied.
  • Joel 2012/11/19 18:01:28
    Joel
    +1
    Since this is an ongoing investigation, I am willing to wait for new information. Others seem to want a rush to judgment so that the bitter taste of electoral defeat can be replaced by a juicy Watergate-type scandal. Let Reason prevail! And the power of methodical inquiry also.
  • FlyGalsMom Joel 2012/11/20 05:56:52
    FlyGalsMom
    +1
    I am an indépendant and NO ONE will convince me that your man won this election fair and square ~ something was rotten in Denmark especially on the east coast where ppls voting polls were moved and they allowed ppl to vote ANYWHERE if they were victims of the storm~ shows me that without proof anyone could go to more than one place to vote again and again~Just by saying they were from a storm disaster area~
  • Pedro D... Joel 2012/11/21 07:29:04
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    The FBI went to Tripoli for about a week, but when they went to Benghazi, they only spent a day, collected no forensic evidence, collected no documents strewn about the Villa, interviewed no CIA staff. They bugged out after a day. So much for an investigation. They will do a press release down the road.
  • Lanikai 2012/11/19 17:56:50
    +3
    Hell NO!!!

So far, it is one long lie and cover up JUST like fast and furious. Adn will end with obama throwing exec privilege at Rice or whomever and NO ONE being prosecuted. JUST LIKE Fast and Furious. Probably the whole Benghazi thing was fast and furious middle east edition.

One more long series of lies from the MEDIA and the WH.
  • Rustie 2012/11/19 17:08:13
    Rustie
    +4
    But then, ANY time I've been dissatisfied with answers coming from this White House, I normally am shortly thereafter labeled a "Racist", "Hater", RWNJ, Moonbat, Conspiracy theorists, etc.

All because I find an answer unsatisfactory.
  • kitkat42 2012/11/19 16:57:13
    kitkat42
    So far, yes.
  • **StarzAbove** 2012/11/19 16:56:39 (edited)
    **StarzAbove**
    +2
    Yes. Of course the righties have to find fault with anything this administration does.
  • JessDeCristo 2012/11/19 16:54:26
    JessDeCristo
    heelllllll noooo!
  • Bronar 2012/11/19 16:12:41
    Bronar
    +3
    Rice took the fall for Clinton and Obama. She's perfect for the job because she's proven she will lie for her superiors.
  • Lanikai Bronar 2012/11/19 17:57:34
    +2
    ANYTHING to stay on the gravy train and help accomplish the total destruction of the US,.
  • Ukie 2012/11/19 15:38:55
    Ukie
    +3
    NO...It is a massive cover-up emanating from the White House. You cannot concvince me that obama's partner-in-crime (HOLDER) did not not tell Obama what was going on. Aside from who changed the narrative; the "REAL QUESTION" is why did Obama abandon our people at the Consulate and the Annex. It is nothing short of MURDER
    NO...It is a massive cover-up emanating from the White House. You cannot concvince me that obama's partner-in-crime (HOLDER) did not not tell Obama what was going on. Aside from who changed the narrative; the "REAL QUESTION" is why did Obama abandon our people at the Consulate and the Annex. It is nothing short of MURDER obama changed narrative real obama abandon people consulate annex murder Benghazigate Obama guilty Benghazigate Obama guilty Benghazigate Obama guilty Benghazigate Obama guilty obama changed narrative real obama abandon people consulate annex murder Benghazigate Obama guilty Benghazigate Obama guilty Benghazigate Obama guilty Benghazigate Obama guilty Benghazigate Obama guilty
  • Pedro D... Ukie 2012/11/21 07:34:38
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    Holder aka Mr Fix it, was in Qatar to oversee the event. Qatar is significant. Q-SOP is embedded in all the Al Qaedas in Libya. Al Qaeda doesn't jump without Q-SOP calling the shots.
  • bluelady 2012/11/19 14:48:31
    bluelady
    +4
    not even close to satisfied
  • mich52 2012/11/19 14:45:07
  • Squatch 2012/11/19 13:44:23
    Squatch
    +2
    Not at all - Somewhere we are missing the point. Who the hell cares about who called it what. There was an attack that killed Americans that went on for 8 hours and we sat by and let them die. Is it OK that a mob killed them instead of terrorists???
    I am a military officer and it sickens me to hear people say we could not have done anything.
    Hello the USS Bainbridge tracked down the Maersk Alabama in the middle of the Indian Ocean and now we are so incompetent we cannot respond to an attack on land with bases within one hour strike range. Give me a break.
    Anyone who says we could not do it is incompetent and should pay the price for letting Americans die in vain.
  • FlyGalsMom Squatch 2012/11/20 06:08:31
  • Squatch FlyGalsMom 2012/11/20 13:18:52
    Squatch
    I assume the point of this is the 4 day timeline. Which shows how little you know about the really important part of military operations - which is LOGISTICS - the Bainbridge was several hundred nautical miles from the Maersk Alabama. If it did not start sailing toward her immediately she would have never overtaken her. Also STS was in the Horn of Africa. They were alerted assmebled all the appropriate gear and caught a C-130 that flew to the course the Bainbridge was sailing and dropped them in the water. They were picked up and the Bainbridge continued her course to overtake the MA wich all happended within 24 hours - that's including catching the MA. I don't think I need to explain further, but if you need me to - things happened pretty much immediately or there would have been a much less happy ending - just like the consulate.
  • Quazimoto 2012/11/19 13:22:08
    Quazimoto
    +5
    I can no longer believe anything that comes out of the White House. Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me.
  • FlyGalsMom Quazimoto 2012/11/20 06:10:09
    FlyGalsMom
    +1
    Actually it's FOOL ME ONCE LOL but your adaptation is more apropos~
    +5
    Another "Fast and Furious" where the truth is buried with the purposeful ignoring of the subject by the Mainstream Media! It is a shame that Americans did not abandon the Mainstream Media years ago when they could have been bankrupted by our disgust for their bias. But, we continue to give them revenue by allowing their ratings to keep their heads above water! We are a stupid nation who refuses to care about truth! We're like the family living off the credit card in hopes that things will turn around when none of us even have a full time job!
  • T Bevan 2012/11/19 12:34:20
    T Bevan
    +4
    Not even a little bit...

This would be a good spot to ask a question....

Given the choices , which 100 folks in this administration , would be best removed from office....

Remember to start at the bottom and work your way to the top...

Make a list and check it twice!
    +3
    What answers??
  • random.act5ofvi0let 2012/11/19 11:55:28
    random.act5ofvi0let
    +3
    ..I also don't believe in fairy tales, prince charming..magical pumpkins..or that giant talking egg, what was his name? Oh yeah, Humpty Dumpty.
  • Mo 2012/11/19 11:03:19
    Mo
    +3
    Not surprised at "Mr. Transparent" though.
  • GeorgeAMartini 2012/11/19 09:40:08
    GeorgeAMartini
    +3
    What answers? I know nothing! We didn't have the intel. What terrorists? I didn't say that. I said this. (even though we all clearly remember him saying those very things he denies.) Those are not answers, those are evasions.
  • ed 2012/11/19 09:37:04
    ed
    +3
    I for one am not satisfied at all,I am also tired of how long this has gone on and nothing thus far has been done just a lot of talk it's time for action and I don't mean to wait until after the holidays.
  • AL 2012/11/19 08:34:05
    AL
    +3
    Now Obama is even lying about never lying about Benghazi!
  • happyday49 2012/11/19 08:01:03
    happyday49
    +3
    Truth haters, this is not about hating Obama. It's about an investigation into the attack and murder of four americans, including an Ambassador in a country we're suppose to be supporting. And so far it seems no one in Obama's administration knew what the hell happened, and they have quite of bit of confusion and denials, except for General Petraeus? I guess if this happened to someone close in your family you wouldn't give a fat rat and you wouldn't want answers - you would just forget it????
  • redhorse29 2012/11/19 07:44:52
    redhorse29
    +3
    There are more angles and excuses and opinions offered by the government on Benghazi than Carter has liver pills. Stranger still virtually none of them are honest. What are they hiding?

2014/11/29 09:56:32