Are you on an FBI watch list?

Rog [Ninja]™ 2008/08/28 02:23:26
No. I have my own Death Certificate already.
No. I'm not Chipped yet.
No. I'm a Perfect Agent.
Yes.
I found out a friend of mine has been Labeled a " Community Activist " by the FBI.
WATCH OUT! COMMUNITY ACTIVISM MAY LEAD TO HARDER ACTIVITIES.
Helping the needy, Responsible Information Gathering at your Library, Voting, Hunting and Fishing, Thinking for yourself?

P.S. Just looking at this may put you on one.
Answering: Definitely.

For FBI tracking purposes only: BOMB, BOMB, BOMB

• Howard 2010/07/20 20:46:27
    No. I'm a Perfect Agent.
    Howard
    +3
    I will nenver be on here again ok
  • THEZEBRA 2009/03/23 02:26:55
    THEZEBRA
    i dont no....i hope not...but it would be kinda cool
  • ♫ ~ Broken Inside ~ ♫ 2009/03/23 02:17:38
    Yes.
    ♫ ~ Broken Inside ~ ♫
    jk
  • Flash Gordon 2008/09/08 22:33:48
    Flash Gordon
    How would I ever come to know? I this land of the free the government would never tell me even if I am a citizen. They would rather tell China I'm on there list. I loved the Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, thing. LOL
  • runningintriangles 2008/08/31 19:01:25
    runningintriangles
    +1
    Er, I don't think I am. But they think activists, especially non-violent activists are more dangerous than regular ole' people that support nuclear warfare, just because they're trying to change something they disagree with. Go figure, right? Alright, maybe I'm exaggerating, but still!
  • Rog [Ni... running... 2008/08/31 20:24:53
    Rog [Ninja]™
    +1
    Yes, It's easy to become a Non-violent Community Activist for Change and a Name on a Watch List....We should maybe try to Overload the System and all do something worth fighting for? Maybe they will go back to doing somthing Productive instead?
  • running... Rog [Ni... 2008/08/31 20:32:02
    runningintriangles
    +1
    Haha, sounds like a fantastic plan!
  • deleted 2008/08/31 18:12:12
    deleted
    +1
    I have no idea but I hope I'm not
  • brozak 2008/08/31 15:15:23 (edited)
    brozak
    +2
    Probably am now... LOL
  • Rog [Ni... brozak 2008/08/31 16:47:35
    Rog [Ninja]™
    +1
    Yup, you answered with the wrong answer and now (BOMB) your keystrokes (BOMB) might (BOMB) be (BOMB) monitored? LOL answered wrong answer bomb keystrokes bomb bomb bomb monitored lol
  • brozak Rog [Ni... 2008/09/01 02:44:52
    brozak
    The thought police are watching me, confused as hell, but watching nonetheless...

police watching confused watching

police watching confused watching
  • Rog [Ni... brozak 2008/09/01 03:56:03
    Rog [Ninja]™
    +1
    STS? sts

he can see through walls you know?
  • brozak Rog [Ni... 2008/09/01 04:53:44
    brozak
    No not him... lol
    Everytime I post anything about squirrels now, people think it's about Tim... lol
    And after he peels of the squirrel disguise, he unzips the superman disguise, and underneath that?
    squirrels people tim lol peels squirrel disguise unzips superman disguise
  • Rog [Ni... brozak 2008/09/01 05:05:46 (edited)
    Rog [Ninja]™
    +1
    sneaky....veerrrryyy sneeeaakkyy.
  • brozak Rog [Ni... 2008/09/01 05:36:52
    brozak
    +1
    LMAO
    nice...
  • Short Stuff~NOMcCain~ 2008/08/31 02:55:24 (edited)
  • Sajama 2008/08/31 01:26:50
  • ShineFloyd [Ninja]™ Chi-Kung 2008/08/31 01:17:00
    ShineFloyd [Ninja]™ Chi-Kung
    +2
    not... for now... lol
  • cutter66 2008/08/31 00:58:21
    cutter66
    +1
    and how do you find out this gem of information?
  • Rog [Ni... cutter66 2008/08/31 04:32:51
    Rog [Ninja]™
    +1
    I got some paperwork from the court for "the Friend" on a minor Trumped charge and it was clear they had no information except for an FBI hit "Classified as a community activist"; Now the law enforcement officers in town have it out for him because they had no evidence.... fbi hit classified community activist law enforcement officers town evidence
  • Deleted 2008/08/30 19:48:56
  • SpiritualEyes 2008/08/30 19:16:25
    Yes.
    SpiritualEyes
    +2
    I was put on the list by the TSA. When I renewed my license, in order for me to keep my haz mat endorsement, I had to pay $100.00 for a background check, $50.00 in order to get finger printed, and a bunch of other fees to prove that I wasn't a terrorist. I'm a Marine vet and I don't have a criminal background, so I passed the background check. But check this out:

- In December 2006 I got pulled into an IL. state run DOT scale for a routine inspection.
    - When they ran my license through, they shut me down on the spot because my license had been CANCELED. Not suspended or revoked, canceled out as if I didn't exist.
    - My job had to send another truck driver to take over my run because I was 180 miles away.
    - The state police gave me a number to call so that I could get to the bottom of this.
    - I was told that my license was canceled because I was a terrorist threat. Then I was told that I could get my CDL again, but that I would never see the hazmat endorsement again. Being that I'm a terrorist and all.
    - I was then given the phone number to the TSA, who after nine hours of sitting at the scale, because I was shut down, eventually connected me to someone who could help me and tell me why I was a terror threat.
    - I was born in Wiesbaden, Germany, because my father was in the Air Force...

'
    "'"
    "'"

'

''

"'""'"""

''

'

"''"

- I was born in Wiesbaden, Germany, because my father was in the Air Force. My father spent 27 years in the Air Force.
    - I was born on American soil on an American Air Force base, and my parents did everything right, paperwork wise, when they brought me over to the US.
    - I was told that I am an illegal immigrant! For that reason they canceled my license.
    - I told them that it didn't make any sense for me to be an illegal immigrant, because I served in the US Marines.
    - In so many words, I was told, "You may have gotten one over on the Marines, but you'll never get one over on us!"
    - Once I sent them my birth certificate, it took them four days to come back and say, "OK. You're approved. You can go get your hazmat again."

That's not the end of it. Since my license was canceled, I had to actually go get it all over again. They actually pulled some strings in order for me to not have to get my car drivers license again, but I had to reduce my CDL down to a car drivers license, then go and apply for my CDL and take all my test all over again.

And just to put some bitter icing on the cake, they wouldn't let me take the test in my hazmat vehicle so my job had to rent a 53 foot trailer which I'm not used to driving, at $100.00 a day. I actually failed twice before I got my license back. I was out of work for two weeks, and it took forever for me to catch up with my bills.

Do you know that through all of that, I was not worried. It was aggravating, yes, but I was not worried because I knew that the Lord was on my side. My father helped me with some of my bills, my family was supportive, and a friend of mine who owns a security firm let me fill in for some of his guys who were on Christmas brake and he payed me cash.

When I tell people what I went through, I also try to tell them the goodness of Jesus Christ, getting me through those times, but most people who I tell on my job have strange responses, like, "If that were to happen to me, I'd kill someone" or "If that happen to me I'd blow something up" or "I would sue the pants off the US Government"

I do feel that the government is accountable for doing such sloppy work and having no regard for the people who they hurt with their stupid mistakes. But what is going to happen if the economy collapses in one day? These people with the strange responses are in the upper middle class. If they can't handle my story, what happens when US is forced into a cashless society then afterwards we have to accept the mark of the beast on order to keep from getting cut off. Basically, that's what happened to me. I was cut off for being a non conformer.

I feel that long before the mark of the beast is enacted, we will be cashless first. They are going to let everyone get good and comfortable with the new money system first, then they will enact the mark of the beast. But they will make taking the mark just as simple as applying for the supermarket discount card.

My vision of the future is like this:
    - You go to the check out counter with everything you're buying from the store.
    - The clerk rings you up then asks you to place your finger on the same infer red scanning thing they use to scan the bar codes.
    - The scanner scans your finger print and the clerk says, "I'm sorry sir, but the system shows that you have not accepted the mark of the beast. Please step over to customer service and register today and receive 10% off on today's purchase. Security will escort you." beast step customer service register receive 10 purchase security escort
  • cutter66 Spiritu... 2008/08/31 01:01:04
    cutter66
    +1
    whoa...
  • Rog [Ni... Spiritu... 2008/08/31 04:57:46
    Rog [Ninja]™
    +1
    I had something like that happen to me, but not as dramatic...glad you got it back.......stuff like that: Oh, don't worry, this will make everything easier.
    gets me worried as well.....classify this? classify what? not classified...I'm sorry you don't exsist.
  • Acebandit 2008/08/30 19:05:12 (edited)
    No. I'm not Chipped yet.
    Acebandit
    +2
    I've got too innocent of a face. chipped ivegot innocent
  • Chris [Ninja]™ 2008/08/28 21:39:36
    Chris [Ninja]™
    +5
    Me no undertand.
  • Rog [Ni... Chris [... 2008/08/28 23:09:53
    Rog [Ninja]™
    +3
    Sorry, but your ties to me have sealed your fate!

Don't worry, we can have it removed if they catch you.

ties sealed fate worry removed catch
  • roger 2008/08/28 11:00:15
    roger
    +4
    If I am they find out all I am trying to do is keep my head above water like 90% of the working Americans. Work, Sleep, Eat and a little rec!
  • Rog [Ni... roger 2008/08/28 16:39:35 (edited)
    Rog [Ninja]™
    +3
    HA! Right where they want you! Don't let them catch you taking a Siesta or Having some Fun.
    ha catch siesta fun
  • Kanaka Rican - Now's the ti... 2008/08/28 05:12:30
    No. I'm not Chipped yet.
    Kanaka Rican - Now's the time for ACTION
    +4
    I have nothing to hide and I'm not worried if I am being watched....I think it would be worse to be famous and having some fool snapping pictures at me to get it slapped on every magazine with some lie attached to it
  • Laura In Dandyland 2008/08/28 05:02:44
    Laura In Dandyland
    +3
    Maybe...maybe not...I'm not sure...
    LOL community activist...
  • Not Einstein 2008/08/28 03:31:38
    Not Einstein
    +5
    Don't know. But if they monitor this site and like to go after grandmothers who care about the future of this great country, then I probably am! Such a waste of our tax dollars!
  • kat[Ninja]™ 2008/08/28 03:08:24 (edited)
    kat[Ninja]™
    +6
    I think they micro chipped my underwear!
  • Hairles... kat[Nin... 2008/08/28 10:22:58
    HairlessKat the Gnostic
    +3
    lmao! Well I think its clear where Chris ninja got his sense of humor!
  • Edventure 2008/08/28 03:06:47
    Edventure
    +5
    We all are.
  • NickName his Dudeness 2008/08/28 02:43:43
    NickName his Dudeness
    +6
    Probably, they can kiss my ass though.
  • Rog [Ni... NickNam... 2008/08/28 05:34:22
    Rog [Ninja]™
    +4
    Careful, you may be Upgraded at any time.
  • NickNam... Rog [Ni... 2008/08/28 14:36:54
    NickName his Dudeness
    +3
    lol...bring it on. If they don't have better things to do than mess with me than this country really is in trouble.
  • HairlessKat the Gnostic 2008/08/28 02:37:15
    HairlessKat the Gnostic
    +5
    ya know how I see it Rog? I will not live in fear of my own government for one thing..... for anouther , they may have big guns ,, but they are scared of people with good typing skills and an ability to think for themselves.... and Ill be damned if the number of those in my catagory arent growing in number DAILY!! As the saying goes''paranoia will destroy ya' and that goes for THEM as well as US!
  • Rog [Ni... Hairles... 2008/08/28 05:49:48
    Rog [Ninja]™
    +4
    Terrorist! You've just been put to the top of the list for your Infidel Ideas and Opposing Opinions!
    QUICK SOMEONE CALL HOMELAND SECURITY!!!!
    errrr....F.B.I.
    errr...A.T.F.
    err..Boarder Patrol!!....CALL SOMEONE!!!!

Making Light of a Serious Concern. I Hear Ya HK!
    I was trying to see how the FBI classifies certain groups and individuals based on thier beliefs and activities......I was unable to find that info, then my Computer went haywire and I have a strange beep on my phone when I use it now. LOL

I'm not Paranoid, just trying to be Prepared....I'll save you some space in my Shelter!! LOL

2014/09/01 08:12:39