Are you glad the Homosexuals can't reproduce and pass on genetics? Or do you feel all Homosexuality is by choice and they will eventually reproduce?

CAPISCE 2012/08/14 18:55:30
Yes, It's good they can't reproduce
It's a choice for the majority and they will eventually reproduce

• Marek 2012/08/18 01:28:58
    Yes, It's good they can't reproduce
    Marek
    +1
    But they make up by recruitment and indoctrination. Homosexuality is an acquired perversion a choice.
  • norman 2012/08/17 14:08:52
    Yes, It's good they can't reproduce
    norman
    +1
    Your choice of answers is woefully inadequate. You forgot to list the answer: "Do you think I'm an ignorant and bigoted moron for posting such a stupid-assed question?"

I see from your profile you're 52 years old. From the childish tenor of your question I had assumed you were 11 or 12. I have a question for you: How on Earth have you lived on this planet for 52 years and remained so ignorant?
  • CAPISCE norman 2012/08/17 15:29:25
    CAPISCE
    +2
    Do you hang around with like minded teens? You sure think like one
  • RezcrashGB CAPISCE 2012/09/10 11:59:06
    RezcrashGB
    +1
    Good one man ... norman ? .. he does sound like one .8¬ [
  • bricklyn 2012/08/17 04:21:51
    Yes, It's good they can't reproduce
    bricklyn
    +1
    Honestly only the most ignorant would post a moronic and hateful post like this.

You are a vulgar and unbelieveablely inhumane person with an evil heart.
  • CAPISCE bricklyn 2012/08/17 13:17:00
    CAPISCE
    +2
    Truth is ignorant?
  • bricklyn CAPISCE 2012/08/17 23:35:10
    bricklyn
    +1
    You do not tell the truth at all. You are only full of hate and ignorance.
  • CAPISCE bricklyn 2012/08/17 23:55:05
    CAPISCE
    +1
    I know anyone who disagrees with you is hateful. disagree is not hate
  • Andrea CAPISCE 2012/08/18 04:33:49
    Andrea
    +3
    You are incredibly hateful. I hope you realize that homosexuality is not a choice, and they can reproduce. Being homosexual doesn't automatically make you infertile.
  • CAPISCE Andrea 2012/09/10 12:01:36
    CAPISCE
    I disagree---see Cynthia Nixon
  • Marc m 2012/08/16 18:57:07
    Yes, It's good they can't reproduce
    Marc m
    Honestly not enough response choices .... The one thing I know is that homosexuals are loved ... by many people and most importantly by Jesus. We ALL ned to draw near to HIM & allow HIM to guide us. HE gave us only two commandments ... Love your neighbor as yourself and Love the Lord your G*D with all your heart, soul, mind & strength. The subject is much to large to debate here on SH.
  • ben 2012/08/16 11:39:52
    Yes, It's good they can't reproduce
    ben
    +1
    LolNot enough answers here... but that's not how reproduction works.. so no matter what side of the fence you're on.. it's not happening.
  • art1ej 2012/08/16 05:12:28 (edited)
    Yes, It's good they can't reproduce
    art1ej
    +1
    Straight people have gay kids.....gay people can reproduce....Another boring thread started from a gay hater....did i miss anything
  • ♚Littlɘ Ǫuɘɘn~Phaet's Own 2012/08/16 02:29:29
    Yes, It's good they can't reproduce
    ♚Littlɘ Ǫuɘɘn~Phaet's Own
    +1
    Ooops. You accidentally used the word can't. It's can. And I'm glad they can.

Gay people can reproduce,they do reproduce and the majority of them received their genetics from straight parents.
  • CAPISCE ♚Littlɘ... 2012/08/16 04:09:14
    CAPISCE
    +1
    Gays reproduce and pass on genetics through natural reprodutive means? Really, what the Fu#k is wrong with you?
  • art1ej CAPISCE 2012/08/16 06:01:34
  • CAPISCE art1ej 2012/08/16 11:45:21
    CAPISCE
    +2
    My stepdaughter had a horrible experience that nearly ruined her live.
    In short, She was boy crazy until age 20-21 then she was manipulated and isolated by a Lesbian and her radical lesbian crew for 4 nearly years.
    She is now happily married for 6 years and gave birth to two great kids(Boy and girl)
  • dustin.... CAPISCE 2012/08/16 13:57:15
  • CAPISCE dustin.... 2012/08/16 14:15:04
    CAPISCE
    I will not---I will continue to share her experience and my opinion when I feel appropriate
  • dustin.... CAPISCE 2012/08/16 14:19:26
    dustin.oubre
    +1
    Well, how nice of you. So, how about you instead just not be an ass about the homosexual issue? One incident does not mean all homosexuals are like that. If that kind of logic was used by everyone, then all heterosexuals would fear and hate each other, due to all the rape and the like.
  • CAPISCE dustin.... 2012/08/16 14:32:33
    CAPISCE
    +1
    Fact is I will do all I can to stop the spread of a lie---Homosexuals are not always born that way.
    I lived in Harlem, Spanish Harlem, Brooklyn, Philly, Detroit, Ann Arbor, Grand Haven, Vero Beach and currently live in Tampa. It has been my experience that half the Homosexual population I have met have lived that lifestyle by choice.
    Maybe you never met many Gay/Lesbian people because many have told me it was a choice---It's a no no to admit it on TV or in the media, the radical agenda driven Homosexuals attack anyone admitting to it just as they did Cynthia Nixon.
    You see the Homosexual Agenda people can't push for same sex marriage if many people admit are Gay by choice--I did a poll not long ago on sodahead and even Homosexuals on sodahead admitted to it, they responded by saying things like "who are you to judge" " none of your business" "so what" they weren't aware the poll was set up to expose the many Homosexuals who were so by choice---it did just that
  • dustin.... CAPISCE 2012/08/16 14:42:03
    dustin.oubre
    +1
    Yes, not all homosexuals have always been homosexual, but who cares? They're not the majority, or not from my own experience, they're not. Those were probably born and raised during the times when homosexuals were treated worse than today, so they probably had to pretend to be heterosexual, or maybe they just realized after a certain point in life that they weren't completely heterosexual, and were perhaps bisexual. I really don't care if some think it's a choice or genetic, as there's no proof for either side being completely true. I will stick to my line of thinking that it's both genetic and choice. I still know my own personal experiences, so I realize I never was interested in the opposite sex once I hit puberty.
  • CAPISCE dustin.... 2012/08/16 14:46:59
    CAPISCE
    +2
    That's all I'm saying----I have no problem with Homosexual relationships, I honestly don't care but I hate the dishonestly of the radical agenda driven Homosexuals pushing Same sex marriage and doing so by claiming all Gays are born that way.
    Saying something over and over does not make it reeality
  • dustin.... CAPISCE 2012/08/16 20:23:28
  • CAPISCE dustin.... 2012/08/16 20:36:59
    CAPISCE
    +1
    Sexual behavior and or love does not grant you the right to marry. . Same goes for adult incestuous relationships, bigomy, groups in love etc etc
    FYI: I am for civil union with all rights of marriage but use another word to describe the union---Gayrriage or something
  • dustin.... CAPISCE 2012/08/16 20:42:11
    dustin.oubre
    Incest is considered wrong due to the genetic imbalances it can bring to children produced. Bigamy/Polygamy is perfectly fine. Tell me why it's not.
    And I'm fine with civil unions myself. In fact, in several polls, I've explained a better way to bypass all the controversy and allow everyone to get married to who they love. Just get rid of marriage, and call it a civil union, for every couple who marries. Keep the benefits of current marriage, just name all of them civil unions. then, if they choose, the couple can have the union blessed by a religious minister, but they do not receive any further benefits from the government or the like. That way, everyone's happy, and no one's discriminated against for no reason.
  • CAPISCE dustin.... 2012/08/16 20:53:19
    CAPISCE
    Who are you to judge?Incestuous relationships can adopt.
    This is exactly why we can not approve Same sex marriage, everyone draws the line someplace--fact is all 31 states that voted on same sex marriage all voted against it.
    As far as the civil union I am fine with it.
  • dustin.... CAPISCE 2012/08/16 20:58:29
    dustin.oubre
    So, because an incestuous couple, if allowed, could adopt, that means same sex marriage and adoption should be denied? Where's the logic in that?
  • CAPISCE dustin.... 2012/08/16 21:03:00
    CAPISCE
    All I'm saying is if you approve of same sex marriage of adults you can not deny all types of other relationships of adults marriage without being a hypocrite.
    Bigamy
    Bi-Sexual 3some
    incestuousous
    Groups of adults getting married
  • dustin.... CAPISCE 2012/08/16 21:13:03
    dustin.oubre
    Sure, let them get married, too. I never said they shouldn't be. All I pointed out was the obvious problems of an incestuous coupe when it comes to children. That's the only one in that list that actually poses a serious issue as to why they are not allowed marriage. The others, including homosexuality, have no logical reason to deny marriage to.
  • CAPISCE dustin.... 2012/08/16 21:24:42
    CAPISCE
    I disagree but respect the fact your not a hypocrite
  • bricklyn CAPISCE 2012/08/17 04:39:05
    bricklyn
    Marriage is a right in American and the Supreme court has said so.

Same sex marriage has also been part of society for centuries as well.

You opinion means NOTHING.
  • Marek CAPISCE 2012/08/18 01:47:18
    Marek
    I am totally against any rights for homosexualos to practice their perversions openly and have any kind of legal recognition. The anti-sodomy laws should be reinstated and vigorously enforced.
  • dustin.... Marek 2012/08/18 01:55:34
    dustin.oubre
    And that line of thinking is quite stupid and wrong. There is nothing perverted about homosexuals. And those anti-sodomy laws were deemed illegal a while ago, due to the knowledge that, again, there is nothing wrong with homosexuals.
  • Marek dustin.... 2012/08/18 02:02:00
    Marek
    Says you.
    Quite a self serving statement by a homosexual, like you.
  • dustin.... Marek 2012/08/18 02:06:17
    dustin.oubre
    And I suppose your statement is not self-serving for a heterosexual opposed to homosexuals?
  • Marek dustin.... 2012/08/18 02:07:39
    Marek
    No, it is not. I don't excuse and promote perversion.
  • dustin.... Marek 2012/08/18 02:12:14
    dustin.oubre
    And how is something such as a loving committed relationship perversion?
  • Marek dustin.... 2012/08/18 02:32:18 (edited)
    Marek
    Such love is a lie. It is based on the unnatural desires and perverted sexual acts.
  • dustin.... Marek 2012/08/18 02:35:16
    dustin.oubre
    if you think so, you can go ahead and think that.

2014/07/29 19:05:56