Are you glad President Obama was re-elected?

Mopeder 2012/11/08 10:15:40
Are you glad President Obama was re elected

• ray 2012/11/08 10:27:41
    ray
    +16
    Bad things are coming . The past four years were bad the coming years are worse .
    Fast and Furious , Benghazi , Border security is pitiful , Inflation, rising food prices , Rising fuel prices, never achieved a Budget , Nations credit downgraded twice already ,massive unemployment , business closing , Millions reduced to begging for government charity foodstamps and Welfare , Tent cities called Obamavilles
    That is Obama's legacy for the first term.

Now comes Sequestration , Obamacare taxes, Taxagendon and millions of federal employee and contractors to be laid off in January . Following the election many small business owners who had been waiting for the results have announced they are now closing.

The Obama years are looking bleak at this time and the foolish think that everything will continue as normal and someone else will care for them .

Everyone better roll up their sleeves and prepare to get to work , the ones who used to provide jobs , energy and products are now handing it all over to you and retiring .

• lark 2012/11/27 23:51:49
    lark
    I am not a liberal socialist. I am A Conservative in Exile
  • Builder 2012/11/21 00:53:33
    Builder
    Make that hell yes!
  • Darnel 2012/11/12 19:41:47
    Darnel
    +1
    People need to get a clue or at least crack a book and look at history.
    1. the country suffers whenever we do a one term president. Mostly because things set in motion usually for the greater good are derailed before they are completed causing chaos.

2. We just spent 4 years with almost one half of our population going out of their way to prevent us from saving ourselves simply because they don't want who's in charge. Four years of them preventing things,.. then pointing at them and screaming "you fail". Tsk.

3. The rest of the world is moving on w/o us,.. we WILL become another England or Pakistan or Greece if we allow the right to continue to throw a wrench in the works or sand in the gears - C'MON,...They bitch about govenor Cristi DOING HIS JOB because he can work with the president TO SAVE LIVES AND PROPERTY. I question the sanity of ANYONE who puts party alliance over AMERICANS.

4. REGARDLESS of what is said nonstop by the right,.. WE HAVE BEEN on a steady road of improvement from the fall that started in 2006,.. It would be suicide as a nation to stop now.
  • LayLady 2012/11/10 20:34:32
    LayLady
  • gil vazquez 2012/11/10 20:31:18
    gil vazquez
    +2
    I was watching the Fox news network the night that the Republican party got spanked, and it was so sweet seeing the shock and denial especially with Karl Rove! Megan Kelly bless her heart walked down to their situation room and got the bad news. And dick Morris with his prediction of a Romney Landslide was just such a precious moment for me. And still here on sodahead you pubes are still in denial and crying out the armageddon ahead! hahahahah. You guys need to at least get your GED's and come to grips that the world was not built in 9000 years, and that Global warming is real, and that you old white people don't rule the U.S. anymore! Progressives means that we believe in progress. You know the kind that allows all of you idiots out there to put your opinions on the computer, and allows you to call from a cell phone. David Frumm a respected Republican and Susan del Percio a Republican analyst both agree that the Republican party needs to stop listening to those Right wing nuts like Hannity, and Beck and Limbaugh because it is destroying your party. If the republican party is to survive it needs to stop this nasty rhetoric and hatred because it doesn't work.....
  • Marshal... gil vaz... 2012/11/10 21:52:39
    Marshal Artz
    I take exception to one of your remarks. "old white people don't rule the U.S. anymore" The majority of us old white people, in Iowa voted for Obama.
  • gil vaz... Marshal... 2012/11/10 22:14:11 (edited)
    gil vazquez
    +2
    Sorry I was not inferring that all old white people are all Republican but rather that the Republican party rely's on that demographic to win. You obviously are an old white intelligent person without prejudice! LOL Sorry if I offended you.
  • Ronald D. Mapes, Sr. 2012/11/10 19:37:15
    Ronald D. Mapes, Sr.
    +1
    There appears to be a cloud over this country that no one can see through. If you have time read or watch "Nostradamous and Revelations" from the Bible and then look at what Obama has been doing. Not saying he is the "ONE" no one knows this, but watch it closely and see how many comparisons you can make in what it says and in what Soetoro/Obama is doing. It will get your attention quickly and have you thinking when it over. If you are not a Christian or have no faith or beliefs then it probably will not matter, you never know what others think or feel inside so never question it. I have spent my entire life in uniform....I never questioned a mans faith..I only prayed for his faithfulness to God & Country..that was our job..God & Country first.

God Bless America, our Troops/Cops & Allied Forces/friends....Ron Mapes, Sr.
    pres1fnh-fop@comcast.net
  • doc moto 2012/11/10 18:27:39
    doc moto
    +1
    Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in the Prague newspaper Prager Zeitungon

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."
  • jay 2012/11/10 15:10:16
    jay
    +1
    only benefits the losers who dont contribute or have a special intrest. the producers when for romeny ( most of them) the moochers went for Obama ( all the moochers and some producer negro lovers like buffet)
  • This is W³ 2012/11/09 23:46:37 (edited)
    This is W³
    Poor Willard. He was even in brief denial that he lost, even going so far as to have a "transitional" web site up and running for his fledgling administration.....AWWWWW:

Not Prez Elect
  • Flyingbug 2012/11/09 22:48:34
    Flyingbug
    +2
    He's promising the same things now that he promised four years ago. Looking at a few of his promises.....

He said that he'd cut the deficit by half or he'd be a one-term President. The deficit's skyrocketed to 16 trillion plus.

Transparency? The healthcare debate was supposed to be televised on CSpan, and even THEY have complained about being denied access. Bills on the internet three days before voting? Never happened.

Obamacare? Jammed through Congress with NO input from the Republicans. In fact, they were shut out of the process. Any Democratic dissenters were, IMVHO, threatened with loss of re-election help by the then-congressional leadership. So now we have this convoluted law that no one understands, gives the government FAR too much power, and only adds to the tax burden.
  • Piper 2012/11/09 21:54:49
    Piper
    +1
    I am. Not because I think he's a 'Messiah' who will magically fix all the problems this country is facing, but because I think he has a more sensible approach to them.
  • bpf 2012/11/09 21:01:45
    bpf
    +2
    Soon this Nation will fracture the 50% that want free stuff will demand it from the 50% that work......The Republic may soon be a footnote in the history books and this community organizer is following his hero's plan Saul Alinski.
  • Birthpangs 2012/11/09 19:18:19
  • Lisa Birthpangs 2012/11/11 16:53:19
    Lisa
    +2
    I totally agree with you. I would have been glad if Obastard was kicked out of office on his lying ass. BTW I wear my Romney t-shirt to go vote.
  • Builder Lisa 2012/11/21 00:58:50
    Builder
    Good for you and you still lost! Hahahahahaha
  • Kezzi In Jesus I trust<3 2012/11/09 18:54:42
    Kezzi In Jesus I trust<3
    I don't really give a darn
    +2
    My country exists no longer.
  • mich52 2012/11/09 18:49:28
  • me 2012/11/09 17:33:47
    me
    +1
    I am confused that the U.S. citizens would re-elect a man that has spent the future of multiple generations and for what? I understand that Romney would not have been much better but, I think it would have been nice to get away from this insane spending spree the Obama clan has been on for four years with nothing to show.
  • Marshal... me 2012/11/09 18:43:53
    Marshal Artz
    +4
    Yes you appear to be confused.
  • Builder me 2012/11/21 01:00:27
    Builder
    Romney would have been much worse. You are just not smart enough to believe that! Oh well you lost we won!
  • schjaz 2012/11/09 16:39:20
    schjaz
    +4
    There isn't even a garden path to go down on the way to where he is taking us. There will be another war. Prices will skyrocket. And that's just the beginning.
  • Semper Fi 2012/11/09 16:39:10
    Semper Fi
    +5
    He's inept and driving us over a fiscal cliff. What's to be glad about?
  • Marshal... Semper Fi 2012/11/09 18:45:13
    Marshal Artz
    +1
    What's to be glad about? One thing, Romney didn't win.
  • Semper Fi Marshal... 2012/11/09 18:53:05
    Semper Fi
    +1
    Touche!
  • Nameless 2012/11/09 15:57:41
    Nameless
    +4
    On Tuesday evening, my nearly 26 yr old daughter who is autistic came to me and said "Mom, I'm scared." I asked her why and she was afraid that Mitt Romney would win... On Wednesday morning she came downstairs and said "Mom, I hardly slept." You should have seen the look of relief on her face when I told her that Barack Obama had been re-elected. Pure joy.
  • gil vaz... Nameless 2012/11/10 20:18:40
    gil vazquez
    +2
    beautiful!!!!
  • Birthpangs Nameless 2012/11/11 19:35:51 (edited)
  • Nameless Birthpangs 2012/11/11 20:02:34
    Nameless
    Wow. Just Wow...
  • Birthpangs Nameless 2012/11/11 20:14:51
  • Nameless Birthpangs 2012/11/21 01:03:08
    Nameless
    You're a fool.
  • Birthpangs Nameless 2012/11/22 00:02:50
  • Nameless Birthpangs 2012/11/22 00:27:01
    Nameless
    I have no problem paying for society as an whole to be healthy. An healthy society is a productive one. You are obviously a follower of Rupert Murdock and his loathesome "news," which is why you call the Affordable Care Act "Obamacare." The same health care plan is what Mitt Romney and others supported, but calling it Obamacare somehow change that plan to idiots. I see that people who are just plain ignorant cannot comprehend that giving businesses the ability to co-op in order to shop for the best health care plan for all their employees. That is one of the great things that Obamacare does. Do you believe in capitalism? Do people have the right to shop around for the best health care plan? I think that is an excellent thing to be able to do. It makes insurance companies have to compete. Wow, what a novel thing for those who believe in capitalism! What a terrible thing to make sure that everyone has health care insurance!

Every single industrialized country EXCEPT the United States has some sort of universal health care program. Every single one. None of them are Nazis. You don't even comprehend the difference between Nazis and anything else that you don't like. You just put that label there to frighten people and are so dense you have yourself convinced. You...

Every single industrialized country EXCEPT the United States has some sort of universal health care program. Every single one. None of them are Nazis. You don't even comprehend the difference between Nazis and anything else that you don't like. You just put that label there to frighten people and are so dense you have yourself convinced. You swallow the fear mongering by all those who feed it to you. I'll never forget when Glenn Beck was trying to sell doomsday packages. He was laughing all the way to the bank every time someone bought one of those things. He looks at people like you and giggles at how stupid you are....

Me? I just think you are a pathetic, pathetic soul.
  • Builder Nameless 2012/11/21 01:02:25
    Builder
    +1
    Birthpangs is an idiot, anybody that believe what they are saying has to be.
  • Nameless Builder 2012/11/21 01:03:30
    Nameless
    Agreed.
  • Birthpangs Builder 2012/11/22 05:17:41
    +4
    MArxists will never be beneficial to America except to teach us how to destroy America and starve to death the old and murder the young
  • BrightShadow 2012/11/09 15:28:52
    BrightShadow
    +5
    Obama has shown no ability to deal with the real problems we have in this country.

2014/04/18 21:07:19