Are you glad Mitt Romney is not president?

ϟM̈ öp̈vytöϟ 2012/11/23 15:16:02

• lisawldn 2013/07/10 22:33:48
    lisawldn
    NO!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!
  • Jeff F. 2013/02/21 01:13:33
    Jeff F.
    HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cookie Monster 2013/01/23 22:13:48
    Cookie Monster
    +6
    I am honestly glad that Mitt Romney didn't become the president. From what I've seen, he was just going to help the rich people and he didn't really care about the poor or middle class. But at the same time, I'm not glad about Obama winning the election. Both candidates suck. Obama is a communist and Romney just cares about the rich.
  • HOMBRE 2012/12/22 23:55:15 (edited)
    HOMBRE
    I wasn't crazy about Romney but I think America missed out on the greatest job come back. America.Business would have worked with Romney and not loathe him like they do Obutthead.Jobs for American were diffidently lost
  • American☆Atheist 2012/12/14 20:08:47
    American☆Atheist
    yes, just look at the mitt supports with their obama/communist russia memes.
  • Guru_T_Firefly 2012/12/07 03:01:10
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +1
    Amazingly so. America gracefully dodged that bullet.
  • 2789847 2012/12/06 06:27:16
  • Rob Clary 2012/12/06 03:40:08
    Rob Clary
    At least Gov Romney was honest.
    I respect him for this. And his final debate with President Obama was a great dialog, and I thought he showed much respect.
    I am certain Mitt Romney is a nice guy and all, but as a politician, I never thought much of him. I have more regard for Gov Romney today than ever before.
    I wish him and his family well.
  • Rogeire 2012/12/06 00:44:19
    Rogeire
    +1
    Yes As most say he knows not how the have nots have to live. He would only help big business get bigger thus depriving more people from the incentive to go in a private business.
  • Jayne 2012/12/01 15:04:28
    Jayne
    +3
    Tickled Pink!
  • ϟM̈ öp̈... Jayne 2012/12/01 15:35:28
  • Andrew Wagner 2012/12/01 13:15:24
    Andrew Wagner
    They are both puppets. Does anyone else agree? It really doesn't matter who is president anymore, because one man will never have as much influence as the corporations who run this ccountry. It's like a friggin popularity contest. The way I see it, if our president is nothing more than a glorified mascot, then I'm at least rooting for the guy with more charisma. Republicans only wanted Romney to win, so Bush would look somewhat competent in comparison.
  • Amanda 2012/12/01 12:16:07
    Amanda
    +1
    This is like saying, "Are you glad America re-elected the man who doubled our debt and raised unemployment?"
  • corey 2012/12/01 06:59:11
    corey
    +3
    Hell yes!
  • ϟM̈ öp̈... corey 2012/12/01 14:38:50
  • Detective_Alibi_Lawliet 2012/12/01 06:54:25
    Detective_Alibi_Lawliet
    +3
    Completely.
  • ϟM̈ öp̈... Detecti... 2012/12/01 14:38:29
  • afterburn610 2012/12/01 03:41:41
  • ϟM̈ öp̈... afterbu... 2012/12/01 14:38:40
  • Jimmy Earl 2012/12/01 01:17:43
  • ocean tamer 2012/12/01 00:20:13
    ocean tamer
    +2
    yes. full stop.
  • ϟM̈ öp̈... ocean t... 2012/12/01 14:38:20
  • maraya 2012/12/01 00:19:37
    maraya
    +4
    i am glad mitt romney didnt become president. from the way i saw it if he was going to become president he would just help the rich people.
  • ϟM̈ öp̈... maraya 2012/12/01 14:38:09
  • convex 2012/11/30 23:02:06
    convex
    Absolutely, not too happy about the one that was elected either.
  • HypothesizeIt 2012/11/30 22:23:09
  • JULIE 2012/11/30 18:48:10
  • ϟM̈ öp̈... JULIE 2012/12/01 14:37:56
  • Jason Hoeflich 2012/11/30 17:58:34
    Jason Hoeflich
    +3
    No, I voted for Romney because I preferred his policies over Obama's, and while I'm disappointed at the outcome, I am not bitter. That's just politics, sometimes your guy doesn't win. So we all need to work together behind our current president for the sake of our country.
  • missfit Jason H... 2012/11/30 20:15:38
    missfit
    +4
    Wow a voice of reason. So many Romney voters on here are so angry and think the world is going to blow up.
  • Jason H... missfit 2012/12/01 00:14:34
    Jason Hoeflich
    +3
    Lol I know what you mean!
  • Stan Jason H... 2012/12/12 05:34:11
    Stan
    +1
    Well said. And let's hope we are all here in 2016 to take stock as to where we stand as a family of Americans after his 4 yrs and hey, maybe even concede to one another based on how we are doing at that point, no matter where the proverbial chips fall! All the best!
  • Bolrog 2012/11/30 16:05:11 (edited)
    Bolrog
    *smiles mirthlessly*

“God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independent 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.”—1787 Jefferson letter to William Smith

First and foremost, Obama lost in each and every US State where voter ID laws were in place (Georgia, Indiana, Kansas and Tennessee)

Massive Obama voter fraud occurred in multiple States—especially the “swing states”

In 59 Philadelphia precincts, Mitt Romney received no votes and Obama received 100% of the votes. This fact, alone, should have raised red flags and set off all manner of bells, whistles and si...

*smiles mirthlessly*

In 59 Philadelphia precincts, Mitt Romney received no votes and Obama received 100% of the votes. This fact, alone, should have raised red flags and set off all manner of bells, whistles and sirens. But, the Republican Establishment (aka Marxist-lite) has remained silent

In Florida, St. Lucie County and other counties experienced unprecedented voter fraud, with St. Lucie reporting in at a141% turnout—which is impossible

In Ohio, Obama “won” a county by 108% of registered voters—another impossibility, of course, except with well-planned and implemented election fraud

The military vote was almost totally suppressed in the November elections

People were openly reported to have voted twice—or more

Republican poll watchers in multiple states were either turned away and not allowed to enter the precincts or thrown out once they had done so

Voters in multiple voting booths across the country reported their votes for Romney were automatically changed to Obama (video below)

Votes for Romney/Ryan were either changed to Obama./Biden by poll workers or thrown out entirely

Democrats bussed non-US citizen voters, many of whom could not speak English, from state to state to vote for Obama

The RNLA reported “election fraud occurred in Flushing [NY] when a Korean-American translator helping voters at PS 20 was caught directing them to vote for Democratic candidates. A volunteer poll watcher confirmed the incident” and in North Carolin
  • Stan Bolrog 2012/12/12 05:48:26
    Stan
    +3
    You obviously got your "facts" from Fox/Tass and worse, as I already see several which are from well known hoax email chain letters.

It's always helpful (and customary!) to reference each quote with a source, in other words copy/past the URL. Once you do, your statement is open to consideration, review, agreement and/or rebuttal.

Until then, each of your paragraphs can only be attributed to you personally, in other words, an opinion.

All the best!
  • Bolrog Stan 2012/12/12 14:38:01
    Bolrog
    I agree. I have got sloppy and lazy in my old age. Takes me forever to just get rid of all the spaces when i past a few sites from a relevant search. Anyone can do that. I will start just putting in my keywords for those who want to do some "real" research. Most of the time i have found that the opposing view doesnt look at the sites or books even when they are supplied with good links. I get my "facts" from many different sources. All have their own biases so it always is a good idea for one to look at several sources.
  • Stan 2012/11/30 14:55:07
    Stan
    +2
    Absolutely! And so is the rest of the civilized world.:)
  • Hypothe... Stan 2012/11/30 22:26:30 (edited)
    HypothesizeIt
    ...and by "civilized world" you mean international idiots.
  • claona Hypothe... 2012/12/01 14:56:34
    claona
    +3
    Get a passport and travel..... it pays to broaden the mind..maybe even yours
  • Hypothe... claona 2012/12/01 22:51:51 (edited)
    HypothesizeIt
    +2
    I've traveled plenty. Here is a tiny drop of my experiences...

Italy. Folks there tell me not to go to the hospital without a family member of friend unless I want to die. (Socialized Medicine.)

Canada. Folk there tell me they go to Florida for any dental work and if you live outside major cities all cancers are a death sentence because of the long waits for tests. (Socialized Medicine.)

Cuba. I haven't been to Cuba, but the folks I've met who escaped from there could tell you stories that would keep you awake at night. Any place that will shoot it's citizens for trying to leave should be viewed as highly suspect if not plain evil. Sadly the basic theories on which Cuban's government is based are very similar to Obama's ideas for the U.S.
  • claona Hypothe... 2012/12/02 08:22:35 (edited)
    claona
    +3
    Strange that with, despite?, this poor medical care all these countries have a longer life expectancy than people in the USA... in fact most industrialised and civilised countries in the world...maybe its all that inedible junk food you guzzle...Americans spend half the amount of time that the French do eating ..but manage to gorge three times the quantity.

2014/07/30 01:13:33