Are you embarrassed that Obama is president?

☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2012/11/15 18:55:04
Related Topics: Obama, President

• SezMichael 2012/11/15 19:40:14
    SezMichael
    +21
    So this is what SH has come to. Like someplace in the south after the Civil War. What kind of answers are these? The entire question and two main answer are just so mean-spirited it's filthy. Completely bereft of a debate.

Seriously, how can ANYBODY who's ask something like this be anything but an incredibly bitter sore loser? And if that's all you are, poster, why are you so eager to show it?

I'm so terribly sorry you're not able to respect a process that is the HIGHEST expression of the democracy you love unless it goes your way. At first I was amused now I'm just disgusted with the whining

• BlackwinterG36C 2012/12/15 01:45:36
    Yes it's godawful
    BlackwinterG36C
    Since Nov of 2008!!! The "man" is an embarrassment to the United States and to the office of President. Words can not describe my embarrassment and disgust with Barrack Hussain Obama Bin Biden.
  • Bibliophilic 2012/12/05 17:50:13 (edited)
    No, I'm proud of the fool in chief.
    Bibliophilic
    Why would I be ashamed or embarrassed?

Better Obama than Romney imho.
  • debra.faber 2012/12/05 17:25:33
    debra.faber
    +1
    I, like most rational folks worldwide, am both proud and relieved that Obama was reelected. It simply proves that SodaHead's insular lunacy is not representative of our nation as a whole.
  • Guru_T_Firefly 2012/12/05 14:40:51
    Guru_T_Firefly
    No, I'm very happy to have President Obama in the White House instead of that Republican moron, Romney.
  • Starman 2012/12/05 06:33:13
    Starman
    +1
    I am proud and pleased that the President will have a second term. I know that he will continue to do great things for this country.

You losers need to stop whining. The election is over, the President won, you lost. Try to take it with at least a modicum of grace.
  • American 2012/12/05 01:43:16
    American
    +1
    I am not the least bit embarrassed that Obama is POTUS, in fact, I am rather proud of it especially after GW Bush aka laughing stock of the entire free world. When GW was president, I was ashamed to say I am an American. I am equally embarrassed to admit that ignorant, stupid, low informed, racist RWNJs are also Americans. They are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment for the whole world to see...
  • captainquiggle 2012/12/04 13:11:09
    captainquiggle
    +2
    Remember when the Dixie Chicks said they were embarrassed of Bush, and how people called that an act of cowardice and linked it to terrorist sentiment?

So, why do people that are embarrassed of Obama hate America so much?
  • American captain... 2012/12/05 14:17:09 (edited)
    American
    +1
    Actually the Dixie Chicks were not alone with being embarrassed of Bush, so were most Americans who weren't right wing nut jobs. No one but RWNJs called what they said an act of cowardice and linked it to terrorist sentiment. Many of us considered it an act of courage for them to say what many of us wanted to say and for some reason or another we wouldn't say.

There's no logical reason for anyone to be embarrassed of Obama other than manufactured ones. However, there were so many real reasons to be embarrassed of GW Bush until one really doesn't know where to start naming them. There lies the difference.
  • RageFury 2012/12/03 18:04:37 (edited)
    Yes it's godawful
    RageFury
    Nothing like a continuation from the previous Idiot and Chief... 16 years of Bush policy with a few extras tossed in. Isn't it grand?

Oh yea, prepare to invade Syria, The propaganda campaign has kicked up a little bit. Obama will soon have an actual war to add to his list of military actions, bomb droppings and dead civilians.

Fascinating to watch the Left praise the Idiot and Chief for doing a wonderful job by doing the same BS Bush did that they cursed him for.

Truly Fascinating.
  • Mj PINKYFINGERDOWN 2012/11/28 00:05:50
  • Falcon 2012/11/24 21:23:02
    Falcon
    +2
    Very proud to have a good president after the Bush Reign of Error.
    Also, Proud again to be white and Irish after hearing this guy.
  • Wilde~MoonChild ™ 2012/11/24 02:45:20
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +4
    No, I am very proud of President Obama! I was embarrassed of George Bush, though he WAS good for a laugh!
  • Andie 2012/11/20 23:53:02
    Yes it's godawful
    Andie
    Interesting! The Arts & Entertainment field is 100% undecided? Their probably bummed after spending all that money to dine with Obummer @ fundraisers in L.A. & Orange County.
    Yes it's godawful
    Not so much embarrassed just very disappointed. It is bad that he is president because he isn't going to support capitalism.
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/11/18 12:10:23
    Yes it's godawful
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    First they gave him the Nobel Peace Prize; and he didn't do anything

Then they gave him the US Presidency Prize; and he didn't do anything

Then they gave him the US Presidency Prize again; and who knows what's up his sleeve.
  • Larry M 2012/11/17 20:05:36
    Yes it's godawful
    Larry M
    YES I AM Our standing in the world is a joke, our economy is a disaster. And Liberals have the nerve to feign indignation. They are only tolerant of those sheeple who believe exactly like themselves or you are considered stupid and dumb. Laughable.
  • American Larry M 2012/12/05 01:55:55
    American
    +1
    Anyone who does not know that the real joke and laughing stock of the entire free world was GW Bush and our economy was (not now) a disaster due to his incompetence is even more stupid and dumb than anyone ever considered or imagined.

Our standing in the world is 100% better under Obama than it was under GW and our economy has vastly improved under Obama. RWNJs are only tolerant of ignorant, low informed, brainwashed, brain dead racist right wing idiots who are just as stupid and dumb as they are. Hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.
  • Larry M American 2012/12/05 19:57:31
    Larry M
    And Liberal tolerance always disappears as soon as you don't agree with them. You and I have different opinions and you know what opinions are like. I know it is frustrating to Liberals when conservatives point this out to them. However when looking back on what I wrote and your reply you instantly substantiated the point I was making. I wasn't calling you dumb or stupid, I was pointing out that when you disagree with a Liberal then you instantly become dumb and stupid. And what did you just post? That I was dumb and stupid. Thanks for making my point.
  • American Larry M 2012/12/05 21:26:51
    American
    +1
    I don't recall ever asking you to agree with me. My intolerance lies with Conservatives who never tell the truth about anything and lie and distort everything. Our standing in the world has vastly improved under Obama since when Bush was president. Only Conservatives pretend to believe that it has not and manufacture BS in an attempt to support their wrong as usual opinion..

Instead of losing jobs to the tune of 800,000 per month under Bush's administration and from the fallout from the Bush administration for several months into the Obama administration, we began to gain jobs instead of losing jobs under Obama.. Bush's recession was the worst recession this country has seen since 1929.

If not for the do nothing obstructionist Tea Party lead Republican Congress and Republican filibustering Senate more could have been done to improve the economy even more and create more jobs . Instead of working with the POTUS Republicans chose to divert their energy into trying to make Obama a one term president. Well we see how that worked out.

Our country is not an economic disaster, It is in an economic recovery. It is the best today than it has been since 2006. It is all over the real news for everyone to see. Conservatives are the only ones who pretend to not know that. However if one only watches and listens to Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and a host of other right wing pundits, maybe they are just too misinformed and low informed to know that.
  • Larry M American 2012/12/06 02:45:41
    Larry M
    You are free to post your perspective. But to make the claim that Conservatives are the only one's doing what you have described is disingenuous. I wont bother to post that stats and facts found on Wikipedia that disclaim your views as it is obvious you are set in your views. Again it is a free america where we all are free to not only believe in what we believe in. We are certainly free to speak them and I uphold your right to do so. Keep in mind that the truth usually can be found some where in the middle of the hard left and hard right positions.
  • American Larry M 2012/12/06 10:43:04
    American
    I am just as set on my views which are the truth as you are to your views which are not the truth. I am not trying to limit or silence your free spech, you are just as entitled to your free speech as I am to mine. Just because I disagree with you does not mean that I am trying to deprive you of your constitutional rights.. Free speech is a two way street and traffic flows both ways.
  • Catnip 2012/11/17 00:20:04
    Yes it's godawful
    Catnip
    I'm embarssed because no president should ever apologize to the world for anything that our nation did to become great, especially to our enemies. I'm embarassed because no president should ever be stupid enough to alienate our closest allies (i.e.: Israel), especially at a time when we need each other the most.
  • Quazimoto 2012/11/16 19:30:05
    Quazimoto
    I am troubled that there are so many people that take freedom for granted. Once they loose their freedom they will never get it back and there is nowhere else that offers the opportunities this country has.
  • Average Joe 2012/11/16 15:35:58
    +3
    NO.

He WON... GET OVER IT.
  • ed 2012/11/16 09:33:53
    Yes it's godawful
    ed
    +1
    and because of obama I cannot afford ammo so I now won't be able to fire a warning shot first.
  • ♰SɕαɾƖεt♰ 2012/11/16 09:04:07
    ♰SɕαɾƖεt♰
    +1
    not at all
  • redhorse29 2012/11/16 07:42:37
    Yes it's godawful
    redhorse29
    Yes, and am perpetually amazed at the media din and flash. The media constantly spews liberal aggrandizement for consumption by people afraid of perusing self reliance and independence without a guaranteed safety net to protect them from failure.
  • Wulfdane 2012/11/16 05:41:41 (edited)
    Wulfdane
    Why would I be embarrassed? I didn't vote for the fool.

I knew Liberals were going to drag down into economic ruin over 20 years ago with their obsession for entitlements and a free ride at someone else's expense.

Obama is just a tool who has given a large portion of the population what they want, it could have been any other Liberal as President and we would still be in this mess. People are getting exactly what they ask for and they will deserve the consequences that come from it.

No matter how powerful a country may be, it cannot live on deficit on spending indefinitely. We spend so much, no amount of tax hike can pay for it. Hence, why the debt will continue to mount.
  • bluelady 2012/11/16 05:22:02
    Yes it's godawful
    bluelady
    he is a shame and an embarressment
  • T Bevan 2012/11/16 04:26:27
    T Bevan
    I am not embarressted he is our President...

I am however ashamed of America for electing him...

obamanomices
  • MO.gal 2012/11/16 04:06:57
    MO.gal
    +9
    I am NOT undecided! I am proud of our president, but I am sick of the cry babies that can't take the fact they lost. Just get over it, people that whine because they lost embarress me.
    undecided proud president sick babies lost people whine lost embarress
  • Andrew MO.gal 2012/11/20 23:17:55
    Really? Cry babies? Look around you, Obama isn't doing this country any good whatsoever. We're dissappointed that he's president because Obama doesn't want America to be an independent nation.
  • FeelHoo... Andrew 2012/11/21 05:18:44
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +4
    ..:yawn:..
  • Andrew FeelHoo... 2012/11/24 00:27:20
    Well you better wake up.
  • FeelHoo... Andrew 2012/11/24 02:40:31
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +2
    Make me.
  • Guru_T_... Andrew 2012/12/10 13:26:32
    Guru_T_Firefly
    What holds your ears apart?
  • AL 2012/11/16 03:50:34
    AL
    +1
    I'm embarrassed that he's such an incompetent President, if thats what you mean?
  • A Lionheart 2012/11/16 03:28:47 (edited)
    A Lionheart
    +9
    I'm proud he was re-elected. Nya nya nya nya nya nyaaaaaaaaaa. I hope it rots your belly.

Wow, over-dramatic much? You lost, other Americans won, deal with it. It's not the end of the world despite what faux news tells you. Grow up.
  • AL A Lionh... 2012/11/16 03:54:16 (edited)
    AL
    +1
    Be careful what you wished for then!Have you seen all the major employers that are laying off workers just because of Obama care alone? Have you seen all the loses in the Stock market since he was RE-elected as well?

2014/04/18 08:14:31