Are we, the United States of America, headed for a civil war?

The Govenor 2012/05/05 05:01:42

In a riveting interview on Wednesday, private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America.

“Folks, we’re getting ready for one massive economic collapse,” Hagmann told TruNews host Rick Will

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

Hagmann goes on to say that his sources tell him the concerns of the DHS stem from a collapse of the U.S. dollar and the hyperinflation a collapse in the value of the world’s primary reserve currency implies to a nation of 311 million Americans, who, for the significant portion of the population, is armed.

Uprisings in Greece is, indeed, a problem, but an uprising of armed Americans becomes a matter of serious national security, a point addressed in a recent report by the Pentagon and highlighted as a vulnerability and threat to the U.S. during war-game exercises at the Department of Defense last year, according to one of the DoD’s war-game participants, Jim Rickards, author of Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis.

Through his sources, Hagmann confirmed Rickards’ ongoing thesis of a fear of a U.S. dollar collapse at the hands of the Chinese (U.S. treasury bond holders of approximately $1 trillion) and, possibly, the Russians (threatening to launch a gold-backed ruble as an attractive alternative to the U.S. dollar) in retaliation for aggressive U.S. foreign policy initiatives against China’s and Russia’s strategic allies Iran and Syria.

“The one source that we have I’ve known since 1979,” Hagmann continued. “He started out as a patrol officer and currently he is now working for a federal agency under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security; he’s in a position to know what policies are being initiated, what policies are being planned at this point, and he’s telling us right now—look, what you’re seeing is just the tip of the iceberg. We are preparing, we, meaning the government, we are preparing for a massive civil war in this country.”

“There’s no hyperbole here,” he added, echoing Trends Research Institute’s Founder Gerald Celente’s forecast of last year. Celente expects a collapse of the U.S. dollar and riots in America some time this year.

Since Celente’s ‘Civil War’ prediction of last year, executive orders NDAA and National Defense Resources Preparedness were signed into law by President Obama, which are both politically damaging actions taken by a sitting president.

And most recently, requests made by the DHS for the procurement of 450 million rounds of hollow-point ammunition only fuels speculation of an upcoming tragic event expected on American soil.

These major events, as shocking to the American people as they are, have taken place during an election year.

Escalating preparatory activities by the executive branch and DHS throughout the last decade—from the Patriot Act, to countless executive orders drafted to suspend (or strip) American civil liberties “are just the beginning” of the nightmare to come, Hagmann said.

He added, “It’s going to get so much worse toward the election, and I’m not even sure we’re going to have an election in this country. It’s going to be that bad, and this, as well, is coming from my sources. But one source in particular said, ‘look, you don’t understand how bad it is.’ This stuff is real; these people, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), they are ready to fight the American people.”

Wiles asked Hagmann: who does the DHS expect to fight, in particular? Another North versus South, the Yankees against the Confederates? Hagmann stated the situation is far worse than a struggle between any two factions within the U.S.; it’s an anticipated nationwide emergency event centered on the nation’s currency.

“What they [DHS] are expecting, and again, this is according to my sources, what they’re expecting is the un-sustainability of the American dollar,” Hagmann said. “And we know for a fact that we can no longer service our debt. There’s going to be a period of hyperinflation . . . the dollar will be worthless . . . The economic collapse will be so severe, people won’t be ready for this.”

• SteveMarine- JLA 2012/05/05 14:19:33
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +6
    Yes my friend I believe we are... I've seen with my own eyes troop movements UN troops right here in Ga driving thru on our interstate..... My local police dept has been training in urban combat....with all new weapons....and riot gear ... The national guard armory has been very active lately....new equipment out front.... And way more troops in and out.... They know we Americans are getting sick and tired of this country and government being against us.... And its only a matter of time before some one snaps.... And the battle will begin.

• Centurion~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/06 16:59:58
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    It is looking like obama is forming up his own "obama youth" and "brown shirts."

Amazing the similarities;

I wonder how much Reading, Writing and Arithmatic these obama kids were learning as their teachers made these videos with them? I even question, "how many of them can read and write now?"
  • The Gov... Centuri... 2012/05/06 17:03:35
  • Centuri... The Gov... 2012/05/06 17:26:42
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Don't you remember how they swooned over him like lovestruck teenagers back in 2008? I listened and knew I wouldn't like it.

I was doing my internship in a high school back then. Kids, over 18 but not yet graduated, nor had a job nor paid any taxes (yet) thought that he would be so great and voted for him in droves bragging to me about it. They were soooooo happy that their candidate won. I wonder how many of them are dreamy-eyed about him now?
  • The Gov... Centuri... 2012/05/06 17:48:12
  • The Gov... Centuri... 2012/05/06 17:04:15
  • JoJo Centuri... 2013/08/05 03:53:23
    JoJo
    +3
    you people are nuts. If there is an uprising. I'll be wearing blue. We sane people ( anyone not teatards) will stand up for sanity.
  • pamela 2012/05/05 20:21:47
    pamela
    +3
    I think if Obama gets a second term, this could definitely cause civil unrest by the people, because of his unstable position of thinking he needs to spend to make everything better. Yes things have been going downhill and more so since Obama's presidency. I don't think things will get better in a year or so, and possibly even longer, but a new presidency / president could start new and better things by reversing everything Obama has done.
    I do believe that things will get nasty before they start getting better, but because of the jobless rate, economically speaking, inflation, etc... etc... etc... could take us down the path of a civil war, people against the government.
  • The Gov... pamela 2012/05/06 03:55:32
  • JoJo pamela 2013/08/05 03:54:42
    JoJo
    +2
    he won, wheres your unrest, Cowards
  • jeane 2012/05/05 16:47:40
    jeane
    +3
    The American people are PREPARING for something!
  • The Gov... jeane 2012/05/05 16:56:55
  • The Govenor 2012/05/05 15:46:15
  • jacob crim 2012/05/05 15:30:42
    jacob crim
    +1
    We might need it, but people in this country are to complacent it seems.
    +2
    Good chance.
  • SteveMarine- JLA 2012/05/05 14:19:33
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +6
  • The Gov... SteveMa... 2012/05/05 14:24:23
  • SteveMa... The Gov... 2012/05/05 14:29:49
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +5
    The guys I know at work and other agencies...swear they won't follow any order against honest Americans trying to defend their homes...and freedom... But one only knows...how far will our government go? Threats to the familes of troops? Things like that....that's what scares me...
  • The Gov... SteveMa... 2012/05/05 14:32:19
  • Centuri... The Gov... 2012/05/05 18:05:01
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Sadly, those are the officers we need to stay on more than the others.
  • The Gov... Centuri... 2012/05/06 03:57:46
  • Centuri... The Gov... 2012/05/06 12:04:17
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Sort of like those "deputies" in the Battle of Athens, 1946.

Check the story. There is also a youtube video of it but I was unable to bring it up here. Watch the one that runs for 10:01 minutes.

Best to you.
  • The Gov... Centuri... 2012/05/06 13:49:13
  • Centuri... The Gov... 2012/05/06 16:45:58
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Yeah, that is the one.
  • The Gov... Centuri... 2012/05/06 17:05:55
  • Centuri... The Gov... 2012/05/07 00:24:14
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    And that should not be happening.

The GOP should be raising hell so loud that they can hear the screams around the world.

Such a setup, surely put in place by democrats should never be accepted.
  • The Gov... Centuri... 2012/05/07 02:07:14
  • Centuri... The Gov... 2012/05/07 06:25:29
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    If they are part of the scam, then we need to dismantle the GOP over the next two years and form a true conservative party. The problem with that is that we probably won't have a country by then to represent.
  • The Gov... Centuri... 2012/05/07 13:24:02
  • Centuri... The Gov... 2012/05/07 13:45:14
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    It appears to me that the democrats want to increase the number of those who depend on the government. The wiser ones will still vote against the democrats to hopefully bring the country out of the downward spiral while the dumber ones will keep voting for more democrats and more handouts to themselves.
  • The Gov... Centuri... 2012/05/07 14:14:37
  • Diane S... SteveMa... 2012/05/05 17:21:43
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +3
    Like the blind man in China his family is his weakness I have the same weakness but I will fight for freedom my family has in wwI and WWII and Korean Conflict Viet Nam Bosnia and civil war and I am not sure if the relvoution in 1776 ???? maybe some in the Indians wars I have indian in my backround I had a full blooded Scott red headed married in too !!!!! I blame her for my temper!!!!LOL
  • SteveMa... Diane S... 2012/05/05 17:25:10
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +4
    Yeah so will we. We will fight for our homes. And our survival.
  • pamela The Gov... 2012/05/05 20:24:22
    pamela
    +2
    Hopefully and surely it will be against the clowns calling the shots. When our military and police start turning against us, then you know they are no longer working for us anymore, they will be working for the gov't to overthrow the American public.
  • SteveMa... pamela 2012/05/05 20:51:59
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +2
    And that's a scary possible outcome
  • pamela SteveMa... 2012/05/05 21:27:14
    pamela
    +2
    Very scary!!
  • The Gov... pamela 2012/05/06 03:58:51
  • Centuri... pamela 2012/05/06 12:07:59
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    When they are working for the corrupt government and against the American People they become our enemies as well.

• pamela Centuri... 2012/05/06 16:36:31
    pamela
    +1
    Yes they do.
  • Wally-Molon Labe! 2012/05/05 14:02:46
    Wally-Molon Labe!
    +3
    I believe as dumbed down and ignorant as many Americans are, there is going to be a point at which they get tired of big brother, and snap. I don't think we will have a choice. This government, under the control of the new world order psychopaths, is planning on it. They are forcing our hand and if we value our Constitution and freedom we must respond or succumb.
  • The Gov... Wally-M... 2012/05/05 14:21:57

2014/07/24 02:26:58