Are The Tea Party and OWS the same, and who do you think has the country's best interest at heart?

DizziNY 2012/05/02 10:48:30
The Tea Party are genuine.
OWS rocks

• ConLibFraud 2012/05/08 03:39:37
    OWS rocks
    ConLibFraud
    +2
    They need to join forces. OWS will go after the bankster criminals who own and control the politicians and media. Tea Partiers will go after the politician criminals and media thugs. Together they can solve the problem. Divided and separated they fail.
  • DizziNY ConLibF... 2012/05/14 20:24:59
    DizziNY
    +1
    How can they when OWS is backed by the very people that run the world?
  • ConLibF... DizziNY 2012/05/14 21:00:03
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Hi Diz ... I don`t get your point. If that is true, didn`t stop them did it?
  • DizziNY ConLibF... 2012/05/16 16:05:26
    DizziNY
    +2
    It's controlled opposition.
  • ConLibF... DizziNY 2012/05/16 16:41:52
    ConLibFraud
    Exactly why the tea party janitors needed to join with them.
  • DizziNY ConLibF... 2012/05/18 14:57:02 (edited)
    DizziNY
    OWS is backed by the unions (SEIU). SEIU wants to unionize the world. They ran an AD here in Pittsburgh in The City Paper, to pay protesters to go downtown and protest. I had a copy of that paper, and the AD ran for months. OWS is not grassroots nor do they have the citizen's or the country's best interest at heart. Take a look at the tallies.

I am and I know people in the Tea Party, the real ones, and I know quite a few of them. I am talking the Ron Paul Tea Party people. I have also found that overall the Tea Party people are more honest. NONE of those people would do what OWS has done. The Tea Party doesn't want to re-write The Constitution, they also have respect for the country and whenever they have a protest, they do not leave a mess like OWS does, they also do not think everyone can get a "free" college education.They understand it's unfair, but they also understand what personal responsibility is, and they also understand that Capitalism has been hijacked and made to look bad. The NWO has systematically taken down our moral system and have made it a no holds barred attitude to what their definition of freedom is.

lib-er-ty\ 'lib-er-te` \ n [ME, fr. MF liberte', fr. L libertat, libertas, fr. liber free]
    1. FREEDOM 2. POWER 3. CHOICE 4. RIGHT 5. PRIVILEGE 6. DUTY 7. STAN...

1. FREEDOM 2. POWER 3. CHOICE 4. RIGHT 5. PRIVILEGE 6. DUTY 7. STANDARD

vir-tue\ 'ver-(,)chu: \ n [ME virtu, fr. OF, L virtut-, virtus strength, virtue]
    1. MORALITY 2. POWER 3. VALOR 4. MERIT 5. CHASTITY 6. FORCE 7. AUTHORITY

"[V]irtue or morality is a necessary spring of popular government."
    George Washington

Ron Paul started the modern day Tea Party in 2007 through one of his Money Bombs. Then Rick Santelli did his skit on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and the Neocons have ever since claimed Santelli started the modern day Tea Party.

So the next time you call Tea Party people "janitors", you are calling Ron Paul a "janitor".

Please don't get mad at me cuz I am not trying to be mean or anything. I just am blunt about what I think is all and I can't stand that the Neocons have hijacked the Tea Party.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/...

On December 16, 2007 - the anniversary of the 1773 Boston Tea Party - Ron Paul supporters shocked the political world by raising over $6 million in one single day.

Some experts say that incredible money bomb set off the modern Tea Party movement.
  • ConLibF... DizziNY 2012/05/18 15:53:34
    ConLibFraud
    That is your view and your opinion. Not all OWS are backed by the unions. You speak of the good tea partiers. Well not all OWS are bad people. And more importantly, they have a right to protest without being violated by the cop thugs. I question where you are getting your information dizz. The tea partiers I know support ORomney yet can't phucking tell me how he will make any difference.
  • DizziNY ConLibF... 2012/05/18 16:45:54 (edited)
    DizziNY
    I linked you the info on Ron Paul starting the modern day Tea Party. If u don't think I am right, call C4L and ask them. I told u where I get my info from. Take a minute or 2, to research it.

One reason why I trust Tea Party people over OWS is because the Tea Party ppl do actually care. I also said it has been co-opted by neocons and they are lied to abt Romney. Many of them are misled, and being misled is not the same as intentionally trying to bring down America. I have actually changed the minds of some of the Romney people. The main goal of OWS is to socialize America. What bothers me is that no OWS person wants to hear it. Case in point- I am telling u I physically had the Ad for Employment in my hands that they wanted to pay OWS to go protest. Now, unless u think I am a liar, what more hard evidence that it is not grassroots do you need? I also linked you to the 2007 Money Bomb where it shows the modern day Tea Party was started by Dr Paul.

Why would I lie to you when I am voting for Ron Paul even if I have to write him in?

Btw, not all cops are thugs.
  • ConLibF... DizziNY 2012/05/18 17:20:49
    ConLibFraud
    All cops are thugs who forsake their oaths and stomp on the constitution. The single largest problem with tea partiers is they were dumbed down and programmed about the banking system and know nothing about how it REALLY works. I bet you don't even know about your private birth trust account that the bankers and government use without your permission.
  • DizziNY ConLibF... 2012/05/18 17:29:50 (edited)
    DizziNY
    Ok then all OWS are untrustworthy communist NWO sell outs. You calling all cops thugs is hypocritical. You want people to say, oh not all OWS are crap, and then on the other hand you call all cops thugs. I have relatives who are cops and they r far from thugs.

Lol Lib, where do you think I learned all about The Fed? FROM THE TEA PARTY.... Where do u think I learned about the FEMA Camps, NDAA, SOPA RFID Chips, etc?? It wasn't OWS, it was the Tea Party. Matter a fact I got started on all this because I started to listen to Glenn Beck. Then I started to hear about Chuck Baldwin, JBS, Alex Jones, Ron Paul, and a whole host of other things. I weed out the baloney and I keep the truth. You probably don't even know any Tea Party people, besides knowing me thru the net.

I mean come on man, you all yell about fairness yet you vilify ALL cops for the actions of a certain portion who are thugs. I've met them, I had to work with a handful of some of them, but I certainly don't think they are all thugs.

cops 911

cops died 911
  • ConLibF... DizziNY 2012/05/18 17:48:39
    ConLibFraud
    OK - so we will have to agree to disagree here. I honestly cannot give credit to the tea party for any of the knowledge I have gained in the past 3 years. In fact, it is tea parties who accuse me of the tin foil hat. Why don't you send that cop died 911 graphic to Bush?

If your relatives are cops and not forsaking their oaths and stomping on the constitution, then good for them. I only hope that when the chit hits the fan, they use common sense and not just blindly follow orders.
  • DizziNY ConLibF... 2012/05/18 18:00:48 (edited)
    DizziNY
    +1
    Well me too and I think they will. And yes Bush sucks. He is nothing but a liar and a sell out. We haven't had a real president since JFK imo. If Ron Paul doesn't get in, our fate is sealed imo. I mean, I don't get some of the Tea Party people, Dr Paul reeks of the Constitution and he is the real Tea Party candidate and they don't back him. It's just a real sad state of affairs when a man as good as Dr Paul is vilified and the ones that are not so good get all the praise, and promotion-- aka obama/romney/newt, etc...

I mean why haven't we seen much of Gary Johnson, or Chuck Baldwin etc ???????

You should check out Oath Keepers.
  • ConLibF... DizziNY 2012/05/18 19:26:05 (edited)
    ConLibFraud
    Very well versed on the Oath Keepers. The gop, conservatives, cons, neos, tea party .. all of them ... they deserve 4 more years of Ofraud for not supporting RP!
  • DizziNY ConLibF... 2012/05/22 04:04:52
    DizziNY
    +1
    So do you like Oath Keepers or no?
  • ConLibF... DizziNY 2012/05/22 16:20:38
    ConLibFraud
    That's big YES!
  • DizziNY ConLibF... 2012/05/30 15:02:40
    DizziNY
    +1
    Oathkeepers is cool.
  • ConLibF... DizziNY 2012/05/30 16:53:31
    ConLibFraud
    Agreed! What are they waiting for?
  • DJPanicDC 2012/05/04 09:52:07
    OWS rocks
    DJPanicDC
    The tea party represents only 1% of Americans intrest
  • DizziNY DJPanicDC 2012/05/18 17:33:20
    DizziNY
    +1
    Yea because I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo well off financially.
  • Revolut... DizziNY 2012/05/18 18:16:11
    Revolution ATX ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    Big Money Dizz! Can po' white trash like me borrow about 50 bucks?!
  • DizziNY Revolut... 2012/05/18 19:17:28
    DizziNY
    +1
    Lol, I'll just call the Chairman of The Fed and ask him for some lol.
  • DJPanicDC DizziNY 2012/05/18 19:54:33
    DJPanicDC
    Probably not that's the sad part the majority of teapartiers, and republicans are well bellow the income level that would benifit from right wing policies
  • Revolut... DJPanicDC 2012/05/18 20:21:01
    Revolution ATX ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    And well above the income level that would benifit from Left wing policies!
  • DJPanicDC Revolut... 2012/05/19 00:24:53
    DJPanicDC
    How is that?
    Most people will benefit from national healthcare/education/saftey nets either personally or because of reduced crime, and more innovation
    Every worker would benefit from higher wages and better conditions
    and ending wars is good for not only diplomatic relations, but it saves money and lives

The vast majority would benefit in some way, and even if for some reason you did not right now corporations, politicians and banks benifit surely you can see the positive in benefiting a poor kid instead
  • CHUCK 2012/05/02 17:51:54
    The Tea Party are genuine.
    CHUCK
    WE EXPECT TO PAY FOR OUR BENEFITS...

THE OWS POSTER CHILD EXPECTS US TO PAY FOR HER BENEFITS..

Photobucket
  • DizziNY CHUCK 2012/05/14 01:54:59
    DizziNY
    +2
    She gets a degree in bull**** and she expects to get a job... lol.
  • skip 2012/05/02 14:06:27
    OWS rocks
    skip
    the teabagger are ajust sheep being lead by the koch brothers
  • DizziNY skip 2012/05/10 18:18:12 (edited)
    DizziNY
    You do realize that Ron Paul is the Grandfather of the modern day Tea Party. He had one of his Money Bombs in 2007, and they coined it the Tea Party.
  • skip DizziNY 2012/05/16 11:03:49
    skip
    go get ajob you teabagger
  • DizziNY skip 2012/05/16 16:06:24 (edited)
    DizziNY
    I have three jobs and I go to school. You are an epic fail.

Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Supports Occupy Wall Street Movement
    By Erick Hamme
    October 27, 2011

(CNSNews.com) -- David Duke, a former grand wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, has joined President Barack Obama, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in expressing support for the Occupy Wall Street movement, whose protests have been marked by anti-Semitism.

David Duke, former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, has endorsed the Occupy Wall Street protests. (AP Photo.)

In a video about the Occupy Wall Street protests, Duke said: “I cheer the men and women on the streets condemning the international banks that hold America financially hostage. These Wall Street banks are not the product of free enterprise; they are the product of crime.”

“Yes, occupy Wall Street,” Duke also said. “Finally, Americans are rising up and it feels great.”

In the video, Duke repeatedly attacks what he refers to as “Zionist bankers” such as Ben “Shalom” Bernanke.

At one point Duke claims that while many Americans have lost up to 50 percent of their savings, the “Zionist owners of the predatory banks made more shekels.”

Police prepare to enter Occupy Oakland's City Hall encampment on Tuesday, Oct. 2...

By Erick Hamme
    October 27, 2011

Police prepare to enter Occupy Oakland's City Hall encampment on Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2011, in Oakland, Calif. (AP Photo.)

Besides Duke’s endorsement of the Occupy Wall Street protests, there have been numerous instances of anti-Semitic comments and signs at the demonstrations. Several videos now posted on YouTube show protesters holding anti-Semitic signs and making anti-Semitic statements.

Commentary magazine’s Abe Greenwald wrote on Oct. 11, “The Jew-hatred among protesters and sympathizers is diverse and unapologetic. It is, in fact, atmospheric. Tune in randomly to live television coverage of the spectacle and you’ll see--as I did--placards scapegoating Israel, Zionism, or ‘Hitler’s bankers.’”

Greenwald goes on to say no one should be surprised that Occupy Wall Street (OWS) contains an anti-Semitic element because both OWS and hateful, anti-Jewish philosophies employ “the pointing finger” as their method.

Media Research Center President Brent Bozell has condemned the anti-Semitism evident at many of the Occupy Wall Street protests and has called upon the presidents of ABC News, CBS News, CNN, and NBC News to start reporting the racism clearly evident at the demonstrations.

CNSNews.com is a division of the Media Research Center.

In one video, cited by Bozell, an OWS protester says, "The Jews commit more white collar crime than any other ethnic group on earth, and they go unprosecuted because they can buy their way out of it. ... Whenever there's a billion dollar fraud, there's a Jew involved."

On Wednesday, Jewish leaders joined with Bozell in denouncing the anti-Semitism at many of the Occupy Wall Street events and also called upon the network news shows and CNN, all of which broadcast to more than 40 million Americans combined every day, to report on the racism at the demonstrations.

Rabbi Daniel Lapin, with the American Alliance of Jews and Christians, said: "To paraphrase John Keats, all you need to know about the Occupy Wall Street crowd is that truth usually goes with beauty. Self-obsessed dilettantes who foist their feces and filth on a downtown park are probably not speaking the truth. Today’s cultural conflict is not between Jews and Christians, blacks and whites, or even rich and poor. It is between those who struggle to sustain civilization and those who wish to obliterate it. Anti-Semitism, excremental assault, abolition of commercial creativity and the glorification of depravity are all variations of the attack against civilization.”

Don Feder, head of Jews Against Anti-Christian Defamation, said: “The Left has a long history of anti-Semitism going back to Karl Marx. In that context, the anti-Semitism of some OWS protestors and organizations isn’t surprising. What also isn’t surprising, but is disturbing, is the mainstream media’s refusal to report this. Unsubstantiated allegations of racism on the part of certain Tea Party protestors which later proved to be unfounded was the subject of intense media scrutiny. Real palpable, verifiable anti-Semitism on the part of OWS protestors the media has no interest in covering.”

In a press release on Wednesday, Bozell said: “Neither Jews nor Christians, nor any person of faith should stand for the deliberate whitewash of anti-Semitism at these protests, especially not by the same newsrooms that were eager to link supposed racism to the Tea Party. We will not stop applying pressure to these networks until they stop concealing the hatred and report the reality of Occupy Wall Street.”
  • skip DizziNY 2012/05/30 13:51:05
    skip
    so you are a member of kkk
  • DizziNY skip 2012/05/30 15:03:33 (edited)
    DizziNY
    lol no YOU are.You are the idiot that likes OWS. Or do you not know how to read?

The following idiots are your people.

ows urinating
    ows urinating
  • skip DizziNY 2012/06/06 11:00:10
    skip
    lets give more to the rich or the new word for the for the job createds where are these job after 12 years of tax cuts
  • DizziNY skip 2012/05/16 16:10:42
    DizziNY
    Occupy Wall Street and Soros’ Fingerprints
    Posted by Matthew Vadum Bio on Nov 4th, 2011

The fingerprints of the preeminent funder of the activist Left today, George Soros, are all over the anti-American “Occupy Wall Street” movement.
    The seventh-wealthiest person in America (net worth: $22 billion), Soros has publicly embraced Occupy Wall Street and financially supports a left-wing group that is funneling money to the movement.

As I note in my new book Subversion Inc., this Communist sympathizer co-founded the ultra-secretive Democracy Alliance, a billionaires’ club that wants to radically transform America. He has said that European-style socialism “is exactly what we need now” and favors American decline. Soros, a currency manipulator with an insider trading conviction, praises Red China effusively, saying the totalitarian nation has “a better functioning government than the United States.”
    The nonprofit organization that has taken Soros’s money is the Alliance for Global Justice. It is managing donations benefiting the anarchists, socialists, communists, empty-headed Naomi Klein followers, and hippies now occupying Zuccotti Park in lower Manhattan. As of Nov. 2, the Alliance reported $206,000 in donations earmarked for Occupy Wall Street. The Wall Street Journal estimates Occup...

The nonprofit organization that has taken Soros’s money is the Alliance for Global Justice. It is managing donations benefiting the anarchists, socialists, communists, empty-headed Naomi Klein followers, and hippies now occupying Zuccotti Park in lower Manhattan. As of Nov. 2, the Alliance reported $206,000 in donations earmarked for Occupy Wall Street. The Wall Street Journal estimates Occupy Wall Street has taken in a grand total of $500,000 so far but that doesn’t appear to take into account non-monetary donations such as food, power generators, clothing, shoes, camping gear, and sleeping bags.
    Alliance for Global Justice is a “fiscal sponsor” which means that it serves as a financial clearinghouse for causes that haven’t incorporated themselves as nonprofit organizations. Donors write a check to the Alliance and are then able to deduct the donations from their income tax. Fiscal sponsors take a percentage of donations as administrative fees and then pass on the rest to the cause favored by the donor.
    Alliance for Global Justice has accepted grants from Soros’s charity, the Open Society Institute ($100,000 since 2004) and from the radical Tides Foundation ($60,000 since 2004) which allows high-profile donors to give secretly to radical causes.
    A hotbed of anti-American activity, the Alliance takes money from the most extreme left-wing philanthropies operating in America today. The Alliance has accepted grants from the (pro-Fidel Castro) Arca Foundation ($185,000 since 2001), General Service Foundation ($165,000 since 2001), and Foundation for Deep Ecology ($30,000 since 2000), a group of environmental fundamentalists who regard human beings as the number one threat to planet earth.

Founded in 1998, the Alliance has a long history of anti-American activism. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the Alliance and its president Katherine Hoyt are longtime supporters of the Sandinista (Communist) movement in Nicaragua and the Zapatistas, a Marxist-Leninist guerrilla movement in Mexico.
    The Alliance also provides funds for the antiwar group World Can’t Wait (a spinoff of the Revolutionary Communist Party), and Courage to Resist, which encourages U.S. soldiers to desert and supports accused traitor Bradley Manning of WikiLeaks infamy. The Alliance has funded anti-Israel groups including Israeli Anarchists Against the War and Bil’in Center for Joint Struggle.
    Soros money provided to the Tides network of philanthropies may also have found its way to Occupy Wall Street.
  • MR. 2012/05/02 11:43:43
    The Tea Party are genuine.
    MR.
    +1
    Do you ever get out once in a while? *Come on, "no one, and I mean no one", is so lame as in trying to compare these two movements as being even closely related to one another in intention, purpose or patriotism! *(Where are "the truely wise" in America today?)
  • All American 2012/05/02 11:24:50
    The Tea Party are genuine.
    All American
    +1
    The Tea Party has been orderly, peaceful, focused and very effective. Their goals are to get the country back in running order the way it use to be: limited government, self-reliance and fiscal sanity. The OWS crowd is nothing more that a rag-tag group of ne'er do wells who want a bunch of free stuff.
    OWS rocks
    The Tea Party only represents our 1% ELITE.
  • All Ame... Lady Wh... 2012/05/02 11:25:27
    All American
    +2
    No, they represent the everyday man, woman and child.
  • Lady Wh... All Ame... 2012/05/02 14:27:26
    And I have 100 acres of swampland in Arizona for ya....
  • All Ame... Lady Wh... 2012/05/02 15:03:52
    All American
    +1
    Who sold it to you, Obama n company? lol

2014/12/20 16:35:54