Are the statists and the Obamatrons quietly getting excited that Romney is looking more and more like the Republican nominee?

Simmering Frog 2012/04/02 06:50:05
Related Topics: Republican, Funny, Album, Romney
Yes because they know if Romney wins the nomination, Obama wins re-election.
No. Whatch talkin about, Frog?
Napolean Dynamite gif

• POWERSHAKER 2012/04/03 03:17:18
  • *K'eim*h3reg' *Peh2u *Meg' 2012/04/02 23:28:16
    *K'eim*h3reg' *Peh2u *Meg'
    Pretty much
  • TuringsChild 2012/04/02 19:46:35
    TuringsChild
    Even if Obama DOESN'T win, Romney will keep O's 'improvements' in place.
    A Statist is a Statist is a Statist.
  • JonDeniro 2012/04/02 16:59:37
    JonDeniro
    I agree in part. I don't believe that it guarantees Soetoro's "re-election" but more correctly it is that the globalists own both Soetoro and Romney, so they have their puppet either way.
  • scum1 2012/04/02 14:49:31
    No. Whatch talkin about, Frog?
    scum1
    +1
    Republicans should be happy. There is no way Santorum or Newt could win. Everyone is lining up behind Romney because they know he has the best chance to beat Obama. A lot of moderate republlicans, conserative democrats, and independents might vote for Romney. These same people would never vote for Santorum or Newt. Far right conseratives alone won't be enough to win a nationwide election. If I was a liberal I would have been rooting for Santorum. Obama would have walked away with the election then.
  • Starman 2012/04/02 14:21:20
    Starman
    Mr. Romney has been a foregone conclusion since the 2008 primaries. The republicans *always* choose the "next guy in line" *always* (really, look it up). Mr. Romney will try to distance himself from all the ultra-right wing positions he's taken, but I don't see the main stream electorate falling for that big a switch. I think the general election will swing for Mr. Obama, with a significant "coat tail" in the house and senate.
  • Simmeri... Starman 2012/04/02 14:33:36
    Simmering Frog
    Romney's ultra right wing positions? WTF??
  • Starman Simmeri... 2012/04/02 14:54:20
    Starman
    I expect that from where you stand, this might not appear to be the case, but from the vantage point of the majority of the American electorate Mr. Romney's positions during the primaries have been increasingly ultra-right wing. What do you think prompted the etch-a-sketch comment?
  • Simmeri... Starman 2012/04/02 15:19:50
    Simmering Frog
    What an incredibly condescending post. What you are basically saying is: "Your vision is clouded because you are a conservative while the rest of normal Americans..." I spotted a red flag in your post with the use of the words "extremist" and "ultra." That comes across as desperate.
  • Starman Simmeri... 2012/04/02 15:31:00
    Starman
    The etch-a-sketch comment came from Mr. Romney's chief spokesman. The Romney campaign clearly understand that they will have to make a sharp move toward the center for the general election.
  • Andy 2012/04/02 14:02:36
    Andy
    Not a Romney fan...NOR Obama!!
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/04/02 11:49:53
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    Even if Obama didn't get re-selected, Romney would take up where he left off. Two steps forward, one step back.
  • DefendnProtect 2012/04/02 11:01:57
    DefendnProtect
    +1
    Both Romney and Obama will get more civil liberties stripped, more wealth transfer to gov propped up corporate monopolies and banking cartels. More people will die in trailer camps on foodstamps.

No one but Paul can and will seriously take on the debt money system and the crooked Washington policies.

That's why Obama might very easily win against Romney.
  • Jenn 2012/04/02 08:56:12
    Jenn
    I would have to vote for Romney..although he was not my first choice..but even Romney is better than Mr.Arrogance himself...
    My first choice in the GOP Primaries was Herman Cain. Once he was submarined without evidence, and we fell for it, I switched to Rick Santorum. The PA Primaries are on April 24, and if Rick is still in the race, he'll get my vote. I think Romney will make a fine President if we give him a conservative Republican House and Senate. Hopefully he will get a good Cabinet surrounding and advising him. He is NOT my first choice, but could potentially be a very good President if he has those things in his favor. AND, the impetus of a very engaged electorate pushing him in the right direction!
  • ehrhornp 2012/04/02 07:28:07
    No. Whatch talkin about, Frog?
    ehrhornp
    +1
    I enjoy the republican comedy show. A larger group of idiots I have never seen. I will miss the plastic of Mitt, the hypocrisy of New, the idiocy of Rick and the craziness of all the others.
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/04/02 07:20:33
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    That's what I'm thinking here as I don't think Romney can win. Although with that being said, if he's the nominee then I'll hold my nose and vote for him just the same. ABO!
  • ☮ Ron ☮ Paul ☮ 2012! ☮ 2012/04/02 07:04:08
    ☮ Ron ☮ Paul ☮ 2012! ☮
    +5
    Yes, that's exactly what is going to happen.

2014/04/18 00:30:29