Are the Republicans that afraid of rioting by blacks if they try removing the usurper, even though they know for a fact that his birth certificate is a forgery, or is there another reason why they don't take action to remove him?

tncdel 2012/04/14 04:10:50
This is not a "mere" impeachable matter. Lacking a genuine U.S. birth certificate indicates that Barack Obama is a foreign national, so he is not entitled to be impeached. And the process of removal can be initiated by either the Senate or the House, not just the Senate, as is required for impeachment.

See the latest report that even Obama's own lawyer has admitted that Obama's birth certificate is a fake:
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/obama-lawyer-admits-for...

• ed 2012/04/14 12:25:23
    NO, I think there is another reason why Republicans aren't taking action to r...
    ed
    +5
    I really don't care ,I just want obama removed from office and anyone else that is helping him to hide the truth put in prison with obama.We can deal with the riots if there are any .

• Scandalf 2012/09/05 13:22:15
    Scandalf
    No, they're scared about gay people rioting! And I don't blame them!
    Think of what a black gang can do to you, ugly huh?
    Now think of what a gay gang can do!
  • theresa bart 2012/07/10 19:22:40
    theresa bart
    Well, for one they should all be impeached for their lack of honor to the Constitution and the American people. Obama continues to show a callus disregard for our Constitution and perpurtrates engrossive acts against it as though it was just a mere piece of old paper which he would like to burn . . . So we just let him continue to piss on our Constitution and American freedom. He his a definet authoritian with no roots in American History or life.
  • The Govenor 2012/04/19 03:38:19
  • TruBluTopaz 2012/04/19 02:06:10
    YES, I think the Republicans are too afraid of blacks rioting nationally to t...
    TruBluTopaz
    We've seen a few trial runs at public intimidation by semi-organized groups first with OWS and then later with the fiasco in Florida. This is a ramp up for the G8 which is supposed to be in Chicago this summer I think. Previous such summits have become targets for international, paid, professional protesters. With the election on the horizon, this will play into voter intimidation every bit as much as anything the New Black Panthers can do.
    +1
    American politicians are, but the American people aren't.
  • tonyynot 2012/04/18 01:39:52 (edited)
    tonyynot
    +1
    The blacks, gays and Indies who are LQQKING out for their own self interests would sell their souls for a mere promise from barry O (the MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE )
  • PrettieReptar 2012/04/16 13:30:17
    PrettieReptar
    Quid Pro Quo.
  • POWERSHAKER 2012/04/16 06:38:14
  • Centurion~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/16 06:35:09
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I think that the Republicans in congress are afraid of a riot on the scale of the Rodney King riots about 18 or so years ago when they so destroyed their own neighborhoods.

I don't know why they are afraid but they probably are.

Rioters can be dispersed.
  • DuncanONeil 2012/04/15 16:01:36 (edited)
    DuncanONeil
    +3
    But it is not about a "fake" birth certificate. It is because he is not a "natural-born citizen".

As such he was & is NOT eligible for office. Not being eligible the election is, effectively null & void. Therefore he could not have taken office and illegally occupies the White House.
  • Flamingolady 2012/04/15 04:13:04
    Flamingolady
    +1
    Cat WTF
    Who would be afraid of the truth?????????
  • The Gov... Flaming... 2012/04/19 03:40:12
  • Raymond59 2012/04/15 01:42:08
    Raymond59
    +3
    I think that Republicans are afraid of being called "Bigots" and/or Racists." If the shoe was on the other foot," Do you think that the Democrats would be afraid? No! They went after Allen West & Herman Cain!
  • Seonag 2012/04/14 15:00:34
    Seonag
    +4
    Two rising stars in the Republican party, born in the US to immigrant Permanent Residents who did not become US citizens until after the birth of the child could be a very big reason. Though I support and would love to have either one of these rising stars (Marco Rubio and Bobby Jindal) on a National Ticket, I don't believe the qualify. But by letting the Dems get away with this, the Republicans have the ability to use a full out investigation of Obama if the Dems object to either. (By the way, Bobby Jindal has said he doesn't qualify for National Office because his parents were NOT US Citizens when he was born.)
  • Raymond59 Seonag 2012/04/15 05:36:38
    Raymond59
    +2
    Well, at least there's one honest Politician in America. That's more than I can say for others! Raved!
  • Centuri... Seonag 2012/04/18 05:02:49
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    I have the same concern. It is good that Bobby Jindal has the integrity to say that he doesn't qualify. I wish that obama and Romney had that integrity. It is my gut feeling that obama will challenge Romney's eligibility and have him disqualified and press on to win it and we KNOW that obama does not have the integrity to disqualify himself.

That IS his M.O. Watch him.
  • Seonag Centuri... 2012/04/18 12:21:19
    Seonag
    +1
    I don't think Obama or his people have grounds to challenge Romney's eligibility (though it would be fun to watch them try). Romney's mother was born in Utah. Romney's grandparents nor father (born in Mexico to 2 US Citizens) ever gave up US Citizenship while living in Mexico. It would be no different than 2 US citizens living in France today and having a child. The child would still be entitled to full US citizenship. And I'm sure Romney can produce a Certified Copy of his actual Michigan Birth Certificate.
  • Centuri... Seonag 2012/04/18 20:37:17
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Thank you for that information Seonag. He is certainly much more eligible than obama but we also know that obama is such a hypocrite that he would grasp at any straws even though his own arse is flapping in the wind.

I do feel a bit better about it now.

Very Best to you!
    +2
    I for one am not afraid
  • Charles R. Anderson 2012/04/14 13:46:12
    Charles R. Anderson
    +2
    First, when blacks riots, they usually destroy their own neighborhoods and the businesses there and the Black Americans have rarely shown the wisdom to vote for less government, so they are not likely to be lost to Republicans at the polls anyway.

No, many Republicans just want to seem nice and are afraid of being called racists. This really frightens them. The desire to be perceived as nice keeps them all too often from defending the Constitution and the equal, sovereign rights of the individual to life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of personal happiness. Moral strength is not only lacking in Democrats, it is also lacking in many Republicans, not to mention Independents. This is why we have the overweening and unconstitutional government we have.
  • ed 2012/04/14 12:25:23
    ed
    +5
  • All American 2012/04/14 11:30:23
    All American
    +4
    I ain't afreared of nuthin.
  • golem48 2012/04/14 07:01:40
    golem48
    +5
    Boehner has no bollocks!
  • ed golem48 2012/04/14 12:22:33
    ed
    +5
    or nuts
  • Ron_Dayvoo 2012/04/14 06:03:41
    Ron_Dayvoo
    +5
    There are a lot of things at play here. Everyone in DC knew this on inauguration day and didn't pursue it vigorously for a myriad of reasons. It wont be limited to any one race or creed, but will be a fight for the survival of our nation, and I'm more than ready.

This will get ugly, no doubt about it, but so is any fight for truth and freedom.
  • Centuri... Ron_Dayvoo 2012/04/16 06:42:07
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I'm ready to fight too.

If they riot, they open themselves to being targets.

If this Russian fellow can do it, so can we.

I'd love to have at least 4 of these, two of them to keep shooting with while the other two are cooling.

My daughter living in Russia tells me that everybody in Russia has known that obama was not American almost from day one. Why the Hell are Americans so slow to see something so obvious, especially when he himself provides us with such a pathetic attempt at forgery? The forgery charge alone should put the whoreson in prison.
  • Radlad 2012/04/14 05:47:33
    Radlad
    +4
    I don't believe the removal of this America hating fraud would cause race rioting across the nation. I believe his removal I believe it would cause an all out race war. That problem will probably become a reality when obummer loses in November. Because the msm will be pulling for this knucklehead and all the reporting will be obummer's way a head. Romney is in the dust. Until the actual votes are counted. Then again it may be all irrelevant since some sorros controlled company from spain will be overseeing the counting..........
  • antiregressivism 2012/04/14 05:45:07
    antiregressivism
    +1
    Ouch, your sentence structure gave me a headache.
  • tncdel antireg... 2012/04/14 12:47:44
    tncdel
    +2
    It's called advanced 8th grade basic grammar. If that was too vigorous for you, just do the best you can to keep up with the rest of the class. :)~
  • uguess 2012/04/14 05:40:51
    uguess
    +3
    THIS IS A FACT, !!!! WATCH THE VIDEO CLIP AT THE BOTTOM OF THE COMMENT.

UNDER OBAMA AND THE DNC, THIS IS COMING TO AMERICAN WOMEN SOON !
    IT IS ALREADY IN ENGLAND ! AND NOW THE USA ! OBAMA FUNDED THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD 1.5 BILLION IN US DOLLARS AND HE AND THE DNC ARE SUPPORTING THE KILLING OF WOMEN THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. SHARIA LAW IS BEING FUNDED BY OBAMAS GIFT OF OUR MONEY.

SHARIA LAW AND WOMEN http://waronterrornews.typepa... SHARIA LAW AND WOMEN SHARIA LAW AND WOMEN SHARIA LAW AND WOMEN
  • S* 2012/04/14 05:18:51 (edited)
    S*
    +1
    I am more afraid of really stupid white people who tout this stuff like it was fact, when they would not understand a fact if it was explained to them, very slowly. This is bogus, people, just get your cranium out of your cracker a**es, and do some thinking for a minute. Moron is not too strong a word for anyone who believes this is now proven. LOL.

http://www.independentsentine...
  • tncdel S* 2012/04/14 12:49:44
    tncdel
    +5
    When Obama's own lawyer admits it, but you still won't, well...

Liberals head up ass
  • S* tncdel 2012/04/14 14:07:01
    S*
    +2
    where did the lawyer say this was a forgery? Find me the link. You are without facts, without merit, and without credibility. Give me the link. It should be there somewhere.
  • Mike tncdel 2012/04/14 14:53:21
  • S* Mike 2012/04/14 17:31:18
    S*
    http://www.independentsentine...

I think you have the shoe on the wrong foot. LOL.
  • Mike S* 2012/04/14 18:20:55
  • S* Mike 2012/04/14 18:22:46
    S*
    you need a dentist
  • Mike S* 2012/04/14 18:26:47
    LOL
  • S* tncdel 2012/04/14 17:32:34
    S*
    http://www.independentsentine...

find me a link, but alas, you are without merit. Just another stupid conservative birther. LOL.
  • randy 2012/04/14 04:48:36
    randy
    +2
    Because they have becomr the same thing. They talk a different talk, but nothing changes.

2014/11/26 13:59:13