Are the leaders of the G20 Summit Rocket Scientists Or What?

Sherlock Dog BL - a Gazillion 2009/04/06 09:33:24
Related Topics: Forest, Germany
....

If the leaders of the G20 Summit are supposed to be so “Brilliant,” then why did they plan the symbolic walk of solidarity between France and Germany,

To consist of a walk across the bridge crossing the Rhine River between France and Germany,

From the German to the French side no less?

Don’t you think the French are tired of seeing Hordes cross into France from Germany by now?

france germany german french french tired hordes cross france germany

• jerrichard11 2009/04/06 20:13:54
    The Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys had horrible flash backs when they saw th...
    jerrichard11
    +3
    just wait till next week and they will hate us again for some reason whether valid or not

• NotWithoutAFight 2009/04/09 04:39:27
    It was brilliant that the G20 Summit Leaders invaded France from Germany again
    NotWithoutAFight
    +1
    Lovely bit of irony.
  • 1oct1 "Marko" 2009/04/08 00:31:50
    1oct1 "Marko"
    +1
    That's my favorite. LOL....cheese eating monkeys....
  • jerrichard11 2009/04/06 20:13:54
    jerrichard11
    +3
  • madjack 2009/04/06 14:24:20
    The Leaders of the G20 Summit are the Forest Gumps Of Rocket Scientists
    madjack
    +2
    What was with that anyway Mike ? Well , they got stopped bigtime at Verun.Makesyou wonder though.
  • Sherloc... madjack 2009/04/06 17:50:51
  • Mr. Beniteau 2009/04/06 13:17:55
    Mr. Beniteau
    +2
    I cannot honestly choose any of the selections above as the G-20 members are not Forest Gumps . Mr Gump was kind and considerate although a little slow. The G-20 is planning our futures whether we like it or not, no rocket scientists allowed. I personally do not have anything against the French people. The French are great fighters when not hobbled by corruptible politicians and/or inept generals. Do not underestimate the people.

Sorry. I no longer appreciate Robin Williams. Oh, he’s funny and I can still get a a laugh out of what I hear. Unfortunately for me what I see is a great talent that has succumbed to its own ego and spiraled down into hateful cynicism and spite.

I do not know the details of why the French gov't and the US gov't are at odds today and I really do not care. I had two uncles who went through France in WWII. Both won Purple Hearts in the war and came home alive. I had two more uncles in the Pacific Theater, one of whom won a purple heart. My family had a lot invested in WWII.

The history channel aired a program last year I believe. It was a documentary about D-Day veterans returning to France after more than 50 years. I was astounded by the reception these men received. The French government may not like this centrist US government and vice-versa but th...

'

The history channel aired a program last year I believe. It was a documentary about D-Day veterans returning to France after more than 50 years. I was astounded by the reception these men received. The French government may not like this centrist US government and vice-versa but the French people in this video absolutely loved our veterans. School children lined up to be photographed with these men. Men and women kissed them and thanked them for their service. It was very moving.

Governments should butt the hell out, then there would be no facades created by news media about rifts between the peoples of countries when the “rifts” are created by self-serving politicians and bureaucrats. Imperialism is alive and well in Washington, D.C.

Hitler was a menace, yes. Stalin was a menace, yes. BUT, Roosevelt was the catalyst that completed the formula that took us into another world war. Unfortunately for the US, Russia, the bigger political threat, had more influence than the Nazis in Roosevelt’s administration. Roosevelt was predisposed to enter the war on the Russian side. He was a great admirer of Joe Stalin.

Roosevelt was a traitor against the constitution and against the American people. For history buffs you can find Roosevelt's actual plan to get the Japanese to attack the US first. It was written by Commander McCollum of the US Navy and known as the McCollum Memo or Roosevelt’s eight-step plan, you can start here:
    http://www.alanstang.com/inde...
    ----or----
    http://whatreallyhappened.com...

The great debate in the 1930’s was peace or war. Roosevelt’s traitorous machinations in the Pacific decided the issue by impelling the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor. Roosevelt turned a deaf ear to all Japanese attempts to avoid war closing the door to a peaceful resolution. He didn’t want to hear any because he did not want peace and was willing to kill American boys to accomplish his goal (Lincoln likewise with the South and Wilson with Germany before WWI). And as always these criminals are revered in the very country where they committed their greatest crimes. Go Figure----I have but there’s not enough space here.
  • Sherloc... Mr. Ben... 2009/04/06 17:44:14 (edited)
  • Sherloc... Sherloc... 2009/04/06 17:44:28 (edited)
  • Mr. Ben... Sherloc... 2009/04/06 19:26:43
    Mr. Beniteau
    +2
    Mike, I kinda had an idea that was what you were up to and I do appreciate it. These guys need their balloons punctured and the best and probably easiest way is through humor. Keep up the good work buddy.
  • Fordy Freedom Fighter 2009/04/06 12:31:06
    The French saw them come from the German side, panicked, and took dirt naps
    Fordy Freedom Fighter
    +4
    I don't buy this why don't we be friends crap for a minute..
    It all has a quiet before the storm feel to it..
  • Floe Fordy F... 2009/04/06 13:55:40
    Floe
    +4
    I agree with you fordy, it's the quiet before the storm that should be our first indication that something is going to break loose!!! fordy quiet storm indication break loose
  • Fordy F... Floe 2009/04/06 14:00:28
    Fordy Freedom Fighter
    +4
    Off subject,,,
    What a awesome picture,,,,,
  • Icanbea... Floe 2009/04/06 15:01:17
    Icanbean  Arschloch
    +1
    The picture is an illusion. Yesterday there was no land in sight, ... someone pulled the plug on us
  • Floe Icanbea... 2009/04/06 15:09:35
    Floe
    +2
    Can you expand on that?
  • Icanbea... Floe 2009/04/06 16:22:12 (edited)
    Icanbean  Arschloch
    +2
    Sure. Yesterday, Obama announced the New World Regime. He gave authority to the world bank (under NAFTA) to put togeter a new Comittee that will oversee the federal reserve bank. In effect we are now part of the expanded European Union.
  • Floe Icanbea... 2009/04/06 16:22:56
    Floe
    +1
    I know, I was sick!
  • Marie Icanbea... 2009/04/18 12:35:06
  • The Myth 2009/04/06 11:32:30
    The Myth
    +2
    He he ......you said "Hordes".......he he. cheese eating surrender monkeys horrible flash backs approach hordes
  • Sherlock Dog BL - a Gazillion 2009/04/06 10:03:27
  • bob Sherloc... 2009/04/06 15:54:42
    bob
    +1
    Now that's A Classic.....

2014/09/15 06:06:51