Are SH conservatives raving lunatics?

Jimbo 2012/05/07 14:37:42
Every day on SH you will see the most absurd questions coming from misinformed far right ideologues. The top raved replies to these question most of the time show an equal amount of lunacy. Some examples.

Flashing your ID before voting would cut way down on voter fraud. (nearly every state has that requirement and voter fraud is 1/8 of 1%, 5% are lost or miscounted).

That Arpaio does his duty so well that he shames other elected officials is their defect not his. (The Justice Dept. has had the Sheriff under charges of breaking the law.)

Let's add Pond Scum Traitor....goes well with DOUCHEBAG!! (The RWNJ debasing of our president).

College graduates are unemployed in record numbers due to Obama's policies. (No they are unemployed because the start up backroom jobs in banks and Wall St. have all been outsourced overseas. The destruction of the manufacturing base has gone on for decades but all this is the president's fault.)

moveon.org lives in Obama's rear! They're parasites. (Another brilliant post. Maybe RWNJs are looking to do a Guinness commercial).

Obama will trample anyone anywhere to have his way. He is a sociopath
without conscience. It astounded me when the Democrat Party put him
forth as a viable candidate for President and I was floored when
Democrats elected a sociopath without credentials or portfolio who was
nothing more than a community agitator. (The sociopath is the poster unable to accept a center left president)

Hell.........why not! They could drag Charlie Manson out of the Big
House to run for Secretary of State....Charlie Sheen for Dept of Sex
Education Head...Turn all the Jails & Insane assylums out and let
the mudslide from the south in full force. Free Drugs & Guns for
all.....and start the Inaugural Party! and we can't forget the
Organizers of this dream.
(A very apt handle for this kind of poster).

-------------------------------------------------------------...

This is only on page 1 of News & Politics. There are too many more to count.

• nverumind 2012/05/30 22:19:34
    Another opinon.
    nverumind
    Well honestly, i see alot of absurd questions and debasing comments from all walks of the political path, its not just one side or the other that has its nut jobs.
    No, it is the communists trying to fool you.
    No, not at all.
  • docdj 2012/05/22 04:11:04
    Yes.
    docdj
    Pretty much...
  • baboula 2012/05/20 20:33:30
    Another opinon.
    baboula
    I beg your pardon
  • Charles R. Anderson 2012/05/20 16:20:31
    Another opinon.
    Charles R. Anderson
    Any large group of people has a few lunatics in it. However, I do not accept all of your examples here as those of lunatics. Some are showing considerable frustration with your favored politicians.

The manufacturing sector has generally increased the value of its products over the years, so it is actually wrong to claim it has been destroyed. Much as agriculture did, the manufacturing sector has been becoming very productive by a decreasing fraction of the population produce more goods. Has agriculture been destroyed because 80% of Americans were once employed in the sector, but now less than 2% are employed in it?

The investigations into voter fraud are so clearly inadequate that it makes no sense for you to claim that 0.00125% is its level. What is more, a low national average would not in any case give much solace to those in a local district in which the voter fraud is 1 or 2% and an election result was switched as a result. Many elections are decided within 1 and 2% differences.

You clearly have much more confidence in the Justice Dept. under John Holder than many Americans do. Most of us simply see the Justice Dept. as being partisan and wanting to squelch an embarrassing investigation into the legitimacy of Obama's documents and the embarrassing evidence that the Justice Dept. is not controlling the borders well. We are very familiar with a tendency to make false claims of racial bias whenever they wish to intimidate someone.
  • Charles Braley 2012/05/20 11:04:18
    Another opinon.
    Charles Braley
    +1
    Not all of us r ............ Just like some of our left wing leaning firiends/neighbores/releatives!
  • Arianne 2012/05/20 06:01:38
    Another opinon.
    Arianne
    +1
    Both sides can be quite insane.
  • The Albertan 2012/05/20 05:35:29
    Another opinon.
    The Albertan
    no not all, but everyday i see absurd questions from the so called "left"
  • CuresCancer 2012/05/20 01:26:35 (edited)
    CuresCancer
    +1
    Why do leftists like mopeder always need to demonize the right, to wit "raving lunatics."

Answer: because the rest of their beliefs depend on it. Without demonizing, their arguments hold no water.

Frankly, I'm fed up with it.

I have put down damning facts about Obama, especially his fake birth certificate. Not once has a leftist tried to refute it. Instead , their response is to try to demonize me. I will try once again to get the left to respond to the FORENSIC facts in the video:

• CuresCa... CuresCa... 2012/05/20 16:53:10
    CuresCancer
    Still not one Obama supporter who can explain why the criminal investigators are wrong in their conclusion that there is probably cause for fraud and forgery.

PS. For those of you who want to hang your hat on the modifier "probable cause," the police don't convict. Probable cause is a legal term that the police and grand juries use. Probable cause is the first step leading to a conviction.
  • Mark Twain 2012/05/20 01:07:15
    Another opinon.
    Mark Twain
    Could we back off from this two dimensional political world that has been created for us to be contained in. Consider like the Matrix movie, the controllers want to control a false reality for you to keep you blind. Yesterday in San Antonio I talked to a recently retired DHS man. 30 years border patrol, ICE, and finally DHS Admin. He retired when he found out about the Detention camps, (3 in TEXAS) 30 nation wide being prepaired. Started before Obama but continued thru his admin. Planned chaos is comming. All of you, Liberals, conservatives start doubl and triple checking info. I garentee they will not ask political persuasion when they herd you in together
  • boyd868b 2012/05/20 00:45:54
    Another opinon.
    boyd868b
    no more than the libs
  • ken2ak 2012/05/20 00:27:16
    Another opinon.
    ken2ak
    Traditionalist are set up at rate of change without due process.
  • Edwin 2012/05/19 23:23:45
    Another opinon.
    Edwin
    Giving a few posts does not really qualify as good evidence that all (or even most) SH conservatives are lunatics.

Clearly some SH conservatives are kooks. So are some SH liberals, and some SH independents (fewer of them, I think). If you notice the conservative kooks more, it could easily be because of your internal political leanings -- which is a bias.

Maybe there ARE more conservative kooks here than liberal. But if you make a claim, you should actually do honest research about it.
  • SharonJohnson 2012/05/19 22:58:45
    Another opinon.
    SharonJohnson
  • *K'eim*h3reg' *Peh2u *Meg' 2012/05/19 21:40:37
    Another opinon.
    *K'eim*h3reg' *Peh2u *Meg'
    +1
    Some of them are. Mainly because they are hypocrites that are closer to the "left" than they pretend to be. Can anyone say Neocon (Trotskyite) or Establishmentarian (Forty-Eighter)?
  • RS 2012/05/19 19:47:43
    Another opinon.
    RS
    No. What I really think is that if we do not stop acting like 5 year olds and calling each other names, this country is doomed. So I can return the garbage talk and say all Liberlas are Pinkos and so forth. However, this accomplishes nothing. Politics used to be about compromise now it is about name calling.
  • Centrist_Bill 2012/05/19 18:59:04
    Yes.
    Centrist_Bill
    When i was getting raised my Mom told me there are 2 types of people that generally speaking you should stay away from. Those are Drug Addicts(Rush "Limpy" Limbaugh) and Nut Cases(Glen Beck). Obviously I listened and I make my own decisions based on my preferences and what the needs of My Nation is.
  • Bob, the reasonable one 2012/05/19 17:33:22
    Another opinon.
    Bob, the reasonable one
    LOL....have you seen the silly stuff from the LW Loonies? Just sayin, cuz it's true!!!
  • Centris... Bob, th... 2012/05/19 19:01:04
    Centrist_Bill
    Oh how special. Didnt I hear something about putting the blame on someone. Good Job of variations of a THEME.
  • Stix 2012/05/19 16:33:55
    Another opinon.
    Stix
    I think your tin foil is to tight today bob...
  • S and S 2012/05/19 14:38:10
  • raschell97 2012/05/19 14:35:12
    Another opinon.
    raschell97
    what are they saying now spreading rumors about you lol
  • GutReactionJournal 2012/05/19 13:57:29
  • moshe 2012/05/19 13:30:59
    Another opinon.
    moshe
    True investigation and looking into things and not believing the official line is an American way of life. Liberals do it too when things don't go the way they think they should.
  • GutReac... moshe 2012/05/20 09:29:09 (edited)
    GutReactionJournal
    I disagree. "True investigation" as to politics is dead. Once people pick a side, they "investigate" the other side and give their own side a pass. And that "investigation" includes rumors and outright lies as long as it attacks that "other side".
    More than at any other time in my life, the political divide in the US makes the Grand Canyon look like a little crack in the sidewalk.
  • moshe GutReac... 2012/06/06 01:28:27
    moshe
    As an independent conservative I simply disagree with you. I try to find the truth in all areas of my life even politics. I don't live my life based on the lies of politics and I am not so skeptical to think most politicians do either. Some are honest and those are the ones I try to vote for. In my opinion Obama is honest most of the time but I disagree with him. I think Mitt Romney is honest also but hasn't always been but I agree with him more than I do Obama so I vote the issues. I would like a different choice but I am going with the ones I have at this time.
  • gbudavid 2012/05/19 13:29:30
    Another opinon.
    gbudavid
    an ideologue is an ideologue the loony left has it's Biden moments...
  • Tropiceagle33 2012/05/19 13:28:17
    Another opinon.
    Tropiceagle33
    they are all about spoiling everything they touch
    Another opinon.
    Not as dangerous as terrorists and the GOP.
  • GutReac... Mike 2012/05/20 03:01:36
    GutReactionJournal
    I hate to question your logic, Mike, but terrorists and Republicans aren't even in the same ballbark. Right and left wingers may disagree as to the motives of the "other side" but neither side want to actually DESTROY America. They want to control it, but not destroy it. It makes no sense to want to destroy what you want to control. That's like saying you want to buy a $200,000 Rolls Royce because you want to run it into a tree.
  • FunnyLittleNightmare 2012/05/19 13:23:37
    Another opinon.
    FunnyLittleNightmare
    +1
    Everyone who is here for politics are raving lunatics.
  • GutReac... FunnyLi... 2012/05/20 09:21:37
    GutReactionJournal
    +1
    I'm here to discuss politics, and I'm thinking you're right. And that includes me.
  • Walter Harris 2012/05/19 12:49:37
    Another opinon.
    Walter Harris
    NO but some are opinionated than others. Some like to answer without knowing the full story. Mom always said to "never judge a book by it's cover, read it first so you will understand it than judge based on what you understand"
  • PoliticallyIncorrect 2012/05/19 12:27:22
    Another opinon.
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    Read what Obama has written. Listen to what he has been on reconrd as saying. Check out Obama's friends. Now, HE is the real lunatic. Unhappily, there are many Americans who were fooled by him or are of the same Communist, anti-American ilk..As usual though, the liberal progressive community doesn't care to accept any truths. They think they have a right to their opinions and anyone who disagrees with them are demeaned and called names.
  • Walter ... Politic... 2012/05/19 12:58:22
    Walter Harris
    That is only half true. It took over 8 yrs to get over the great deppresion. We were in a depression not a recession. The only difference is the banks did not close down. If they would not have bailed out the banks and the auto industries we would have been in a depression. So take all of that into consideration and think about where we are now.
  • Politic... Walter ... 2012/05/19 13:16:47
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +1
    Obama spent more in three years than Bush did in 8 years and several wars. Yeah, right. Shoulda, woulda, coulda ... we're on the rim of the toilet that Obamass is insistant upon pushing us into with his spending and big government ... Communist ideas are being sucked in by the liberal progressive movement and the LPs are so busy gulping stupidity that they can't see the legs are being cut off of this country. The schmuck can't even run on his "good" record so he's trumping up non-existent wars and going after his special interest groups trying to save his political life as sorry as it is.
  • GutReac... Politic... 2012/05/19 14:06:33 (edited)
  • Politic... GutReac... 2012/05/19 16:44:34
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +1
    Haven't heard the right blaming everything on everyone else. If that were the case, they wouldn't resign went caught doing wrong, they'd demand to hang around like the liberals do. We'll Obamass had it all his way for two years and couldn't pass gas, much less any legislation. Liberals don't want to be held accountable and since they couldn't get conservatives to line up at their trough they stalemated themselves.
    You're right, they can't fix everything from the previous president but they sure steal the thunder of their prior office holder when it's something good. YOU people elected thieves and a Chicago thug who have little or no respect for the Constitution and aim to destroy the Republic. Same back at you, Obamass had Pigleosi and Reid to pass anything he wanted, but again, they didn't have the balls to go it alone. The current POTUS is proceeding as though he was crowned emperor, not elected president.
  • GutReac... Politic... 2012/05/19 20:59:17 (edited)
    GutReactionJournal
    I can't help you if you never heard it, but I have plenty of times. On TV and boards like this conservatives were, for example blaming things on Clinton all the way into Bush's second term.
    Also, you're contradicting yourself. If Obama can't get anything passed he's a piss-poor emperor, wouldn't you say? Why would you get so excited about a president who can't get anything he wants PASSED?
    And actually it was GW BUSH, not Obama who said he wouldn't mind being an emperor? Actually, I believe it was "dictator" but the meaning is the same.

And no, it's not "back at me" when I say YOU keep electing these criminals. I'm not in that group as I cannot remember when I voted for a Democrat OR a Republican presidential candidate and I have absolutely never been a member of either party. If I EVER did vote for an R or D for POTUS it would have to have been over 35 years ago and I might have been drunk when I did. :)
    I knew a LONG time ago that both parties were eventually going to be the death of this country and I've been on record as saying that for DECADES. And now that they have succeeded in splitting the once "united" states into two warring factions I see I was right. Congratulations. Your right wing side and the left wing must be so proud!

And BTW, playing games with people'...

And BTW, playing games with people's names doesn't help your case. These politicians on both sides may be WORTHY of hatred and scorn (and they are), but playing little word games with their names demeans you, not them. Just sayin'.

2014/12/22 10:37:47