Are SH conservatives raving lunatics?

Jimbo 2012/05/07 14:37:42
Every day on SH you will see the most absurd questions coming from misinformed far right ideologues. The top raved replies to these question most of the time show an equal amount of lunacy. Some examples.

Flashing your ID before voting would cut way down on voter fraud. (nearly every state has that requirement and voter fraud is 1/8 of 1%, 5% are lost or miscounted).

That Arpaio does his duty so well that he shames other elected officials is their defect not his. (The Justice Dept. has had the Sheriff under charges of breaking the law.)

Let's add Pond Scum Traitor....goes well with DOUCHEBAG!! (The RWNJ debasing of our president).

College graduates are unemployed in record numbers due to Obama's policies. (No they are unemployed because the start up backroom jobs in banks and Wall St. have all been outsourced overseas. The destruction of the manufacturing base has gone on for decades but all this is the president's fault.)

moveon.org lives in Obama's rear! They're parasites. (Another brilliant post. Maybe RWNJs are looking to do a Guinness commercial).

Obama will trample anyone anywhere to have his way. He is a sociopath
without conscience. It astounded me when the Democrat Party put him
forth as a viable candidate for President and I was floored when
Democrats elected a sociopath without credentials or portfolio who was
nothing more than a community agitator. (The sociopath is the poster unable to accept a center left president)

Hell.........why not! They could drag Charlie Manson out of the Big
House to run for Secretary of State....Charlie Sheen for Dept of Sex
Education Head...Turn all the Jails & Insane assylums out and let
the mudslide from the south in full force. Free Drugs & Guns for
all.....and start the Inaugural Party! and we can't forget the
Organizers of this dream.
(A very apt handle for this kind of poster).

-------------------------------------------------------------...

This is only on page 1 of News & Politics. There are too many more to count.

• Politic... GutReac... 2012/05/19 22:06:04
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    You have nothing that I would want from you in making any case. You can't help it because you are finding all of your trash on LWNJ sites. Neutral is something you probably never heard of and it most likely would never support your own view of the "facts." He's a piss poor emperor until he starts breaking the law and ignoring the Constitution. Well, duh, got the picture now? He's a scumbucket who skips along and does what he pleases because people are so afraid they MIGHT be identified as a racist if they don't let him have his way. WOW, like he meant any of part of emperor.

WOW great citizen you are, you don't vote? Is your philosophy like "pulling your pants up and going home" to punish everyone? Obamass is the great divider with class warfare, etc. I'm proud of anyone who lives a moral life and I try very hard even thought LWNJs mock anyone who does.

Boo hoo, chastized about people's names I am ... NOT. You aren't sayin' much, pal. I enjoy being creative. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • GutReac... Politic... 2012/05/19 23:34:33
    GutReactionJournal
    I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was dealing with a child. First of all, what is LWNJ? I can't say I ever heard of it.
    I'm not "neutral", but I am nonpartisan. I know that's beyond your understanding, but that's the way Americans used to be and they would go with whichever politician had the best plan for this country. They usually lied, but that's all most people had to go with. You, on the other hand, seem to be just another right wing troll full of anger and blind hatred that you don't have the smarts to look at your OWN side to see anything other than the fact that they are not the "other side", EXACTLY like the left wing trolls.
    Also, listen, genius, I never said I didn't vote. Show me where I said that. Of course you can't do that so you will just ignore the request.
    And again, if Obama (who I said many times I think is a lousy president) can't get anything passed, how do fake "patriots" like you get so frightened of him? Because you were TOLD to be scared of him, that's why. You obviously don't have the smarts to think for yourself and you are the poster boy for the original post in this thread. Maybe you should pull your own pants up, stop watching porn in your parent's basement and get out into the real world with the grownups once in a while. You might learn so...

And again, if Obama (who I said many times I think is a lousy president) can't get anything passed, how do fake "patriots" like you get so frightened of him? Because you were TOLD to be scared of him, that's why. You obviously don't have the smarts to think for yourself and you are the poster boy for the original post in this thread. Maybe you should pull your own pants up, stop watching porn in your parent's basement and get out into the real world with the grownups once in a while. You might learn something. If you ARE over 12 years old, I feel sorry for you. I really do.

And "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"? Yeah, real mature. Go back to the video games and leave politics to the adults. You just waste people's time.
  • Politic... GutReac... 2012/05/20 12:09:28
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    Sorry, didn't mean to go over your head with the abbreviation for left-wing nut job. Perhaps there are many things you've never heard of and that has led to faulty thinking on your part.

Judge not, lest yea be judged. I'm not full of anger, just disgust that a piece of communist trash is taking the country down. Never said my side was perfect, but there you go ... ASSuming again.

I won't ignore your request, but since these responses can be edited, do you think I'd even bother to look since you aver it's not there? I won't waste my time.

Yawn, the POTUS could suspend the Constitution based on economic chaos, any excuse would do. He's frightening because he has no loyalties to this country. His entire life is made up of enemies of the Republic. Can't see that, huh?

I was told to be scared? You are pathetic. Not getting a nose-bleed in your tower of smug self-satisfaction are you?

Another mistake on your part, nimrod. I am not a boy. But there you go assuming and making as ASS of U but not ME....again.

You are a disgusting piece of garbage, stepping outside the realm of the debate to say I watch porn. If you are the grownup then one can only hope to remain a child. YOUR mouth needs to be washed out with soap.

If I am wasting your time, how stupid does that make you for even bothering...

If I am wasting your time, how stupid does that make you for even bothering to continue to respond to me? I'd say you are pretty much one of the stupidest responders on these boards. You are doing something you think is a waste of time. Hmmmm, maybe you need to get a life.
  • GutReac... Politic... 2012/05/20 15:23:30 (edited)
    GutReactionJournal
    Nice try, but you fail again. Nice rant, though. Maybe I didn't get your acronym because I'm not a left winger. That's twice you read things that aren't there. I only edit for spelling or to add something, NOT to delete anything. If I voted Democrat I would have no problem admitting it and if you look you'll see my comment saying I don't vote for either side is still there.
    And if I was a leftie I think I'd be more supporting of Obama. It's just that my criticism rises above the kindergarten insults that you spew. Nope, no hate in what YOU say. Right!

You're right about one thing, though. Obama CAN use his emergency powers to suspend the Constitution. But so could Bush so what's your point? In fact, it's easier for the POTUS to do that tham most people think because this country HAS been in a declared state of emergency since 9/11, and nobody bothered to rescind it. One swipe of a pen and the president (this one, the last one or the next one) and this country could be instantly turned upside down. If he did that, for one thing, the government would assume control of ALL communications so you could say goodby to this site and you would have to whine about the Democrats to your dog.

So here's another question for you, genius, if Obama is hell-bent on destroying this co...

So here's another question for you, genius, if Obama is hell-bent on destroying this country, why hasn't he DONE THAT? One simple, quick signature on a document and even CONGRESS can't stop him. So tell me why this dictator wannabe hasn't done that and made himself the dictator you say he wants to be? Why didn't GW Bush do it, especially since HE stated (in 2000) "If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier.just so long as I'm the dictator" Obama never said that but Bush is your boy so it was okay (and yes, I know Bush was kidding, but if Obama had said the same thing and laughed about it like Bush did, you would swear that was proof of your simpleminded right wing fantasies.
    Maybe you need to get a clue.
  • Politic... GutReac... 2012/05/20 21:32:50
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    Why should I believe a putrz like you? You don't understand so many things about liberal progressives and you whine and complain about so much, I can see you editing anything I've responded to. You aren't worth the silliness of trying to expalin anything either. Your mind is set on being absurd, so enjoy it. It's likely to shut down when the truth finally dawns on you anyway.

Just as a matter of point, Bush isn't the president with a lunatic fringe ideology like the current POTUS, so if you don't understand that, you are terminally stupid. Do you expect the ass to push a botton and all is done? Although he's trying he does have a population that is only half retarded, the other half might mount a campaign to unseat him from the Oval Office.

You also aren't worth the energy to hate, I just feel sorry for you. You're the only dog that's been in my house via the internet. My dog died, so woof on you.

How many times are you going to repeat yourself? You are totally boring, but I do so enjoy watching you rise to the bait. You just can't stop, can you?

bass jump to bait
  • GutReac... Politic... 2012/05/21 00:18:14
    GutReactionJournal
    Sigh. You can see me editing everything when I have edited nothing? How smart of you. Nice attempt to turn the discussion in your favor but everything I said is still HERE and you STILL didn't respond to my direct questions, which is why I assumed you were an ignorant child. You apparently don't want a discussion, you just want to win. Whether you win or not I'll leave up to the other people here.
    I'm "totally" boring? "Woof on you"? That's what a teenager says and I still think you're a child and not worth my time, or any other adult's time.

You STILL didn't ANY of my questions so I have to assume you are a child or a very old and senile man living in his own little winger world. I'm done with you. I have grownup things to do. Have a nice day and if you feel the need to have the last word, go for it because I'm not wasting any moire time here. Grow up.

You're funny, but it gets a bit old after a time.
  • Politic... GutReac... 2012/05/21 01:26:16 (edited)
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    So, who cares at this point? You repeat yourself and are firmly convinced of your own invincibility. You admit to assuming. Well, good for you because you do assume way more than any reasonable person would. You obviously have time on your hands, but I have enough to play with those who take the bait, but I don't spend a whole lot of time trying to convince anyone of anything, nor proving my opinions. It must be obvious to you by now that I am as firmly entrenched in my opinions as you are. Win? Obviously a penis thing for you, I don't care about any wins. I'd just like to see a few liberal progressives act a little more mature than they do and attempt to keep an open mind. So far, it hasn't worked.

Will you grow up? Quit demeaning me and telling me how I'm not worth your time and then you spend so much time writing novels in which you take so much time telling me your opinion. Haven't you figured out that makes you look idiotic? ASSume as much as you like, that's you MO anyway. Your whole response just proved my entire point about LPs too. That is certainly good for a chuckle on my part. BTW, genius, I'm not a man. LOLOLOLOL You have grown-up things to do? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Yeah right, you sure do.

You are hilarious, but you are too old for me to waste my time on.. Have a nice day. last word
  • GutReac... Politic... 2012/05/21 02:30:46
    GutReactionJournal
    Are you still here, boy?
  • Politic... GutReac... 2012/05/21 10:59:27
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    Are you still there, sissy? I'm not a boy, but in your arrogance and lack of comprehensions skills, you have proven another point or two. You can't read. You don't investigate all possibilities, and you are nowhere near as smart as you think you are. Your mouth must be getting pretty full of feet. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • DoxieDad 2012/05/19 12:23:06
    Another opinon.
    DoxieDad
    +1
    "Are SH conservatives raving lunatics?"
    No more then the progressive raving lunatics on SH.
  • Jimbo 2012/05/19 12:06:08
    No, it is the communists trying to fool you.
    Jimbo
    +2
    The only raving lunatics I hear are the mob of jerks denegrating Romney instead of bragging up Obama's "accomplishments"! Whoops! I forgot! Obamacare, trying to sink people's choices of insurance!
  • robinswebnest 2012/05/19 12:02:53
    Another opinon.
    robinswebnest
    Your silly rant shows that the only lunatic is you and those who spew such cr*p.
  • toots robinsw... 2012/05/19 12:04:21
    toots
    +1
    Before you make a decision, read "Dreams of My Father", this will teach you a lot.
  • robinsw... toots 2012/05/19 23:31:05
    robinswebnest
    Sorry, but I refuse to buy a book written by....well someone....still not sure who. I have talked to others who have and the consensus is that it was written by a socialist/Marxist as well as a racist. So, what could this book tell me that I haven't already seen from obama?
  • GutReac... robinsw... 2012/05/20 09:20:07
    GutReactionJournal
    +1
    Autobiographies are written to pump up the author to people who already like him (and mainly to make a lot of money), period. Most are not worth the time to read them.
  • robinsw... GutReac... 2012/05/20 11:25:53
    robinswebnest
    I agree and this one more than many others is a joke and a waste of money.
  • GutReac... robinsw... 2012/05/20 15:34:49
    GutReactionJournal
    +1
    A waste of money for us and a BIG windfall for the author. If memory serves, profits from Obama's books was what bumped him into the 1%.
    Personally, I don't have the time to waste reading books by people (especially politicians) that basically say "oh, look how great I am". I'd rather give the $25 bucks to the next homeless guy who begs me for $1 at the gas station.
  • robinsw... GutReac... 2012/05/20 22:35:47
    robinswebnest
    I worked at a company with a book club. I did not pay for it, but one of the books we were given to read and critique was by the ex mayor Giuliani. In typical political speak....the first 10 pages had 'I' and 'me' 87 times. We already know obama and company take credit for all the good and blame Bush for the bad....thats all I need to know about that loser...don't have to read anything he has supposedly written to confirm it.
  • clasact 2012/05/19 11:47:09
    Another opinon.
    clasact
    +3
    there is nothing wrong whit being conservative just like there is nothing wrong with being a liberal but both need to do their reseach before makeing many general misinformed statements
  • Walter ... clasact 2012/05/19 13:36:59
    Walter Harris
    +1
    especailly when both are missing the same point. We are all different but the same.
  • Gordy 2012/05/19 11:34:16
    Another opinon.
    Gordy
    Now that is the pot calling the kettle black
  • CAROLYN NTARWNJBS 2012/05/19 11:15:02
    Yes.
    CAROLYN NTARWNJBS
    Sodahead has them stockpiled.
  • SiliconSorcerer 2012/05/19 11:09:44
    Another opinon.
    SiliconSorcerer
    +2
    No that would be the Liberals "Progressive" Socialists.
  • Mopvyto 2012/05/19 11:07:41
    Yes.
    Mopvyto
    Not all of them, but most.
  • Uranos7 2012/05/10 06:48:51 (edited)
    Uranos7
    +6

That one really get's me it seems to make sense for both parties to want to do everything to stop voter fraud, and you cannot hardley do anything these days without an ID, unless you are an illegal alien and don't care about our laws.

This is another truth is stranger than fiction because he is being investigated for enforcing a law not breaking one.

Respect must be earned, and Obama has done nothing to earn our respect or trust.

[Besides if you really respected the title you wouldn't be bashing former presidents either]
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2012/05/10 04:15:54 (edited)
    Another opinon.
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +3
    Let me show you raving lunatics...........

• teachaman~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/09 14:39:20
    Another opinon.
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    sadly, I see lots of silliness on SH from both the right-siders and the leftists as well ... I must point out that it usually isn't the actual conservatives doing the silliness, though - it's usually the libertarians ... interestingly, it is more often than not that lefties complain about this phenomenon by creating posts with answers that will not allow debate of their own position ... thank you for providing the choice to not support your personal opinion, thereby allowing dissenting voices the opportunity to do so - that's an incredibly rare thing for a liberal-type SH'er
  • urwutuis 2012/05/09 05:21:09
  • Nik 2012/05/09 04:27:48
    Yes.
    Nik
    +2
    I was deeply saddened as I pressed 'yes'. I am the purest form of Conservative, a Libertarian. But my conservative brethren on this site have ventured so far from the issues. Every thing is personal attacks and logical fallacies. It's damn near impossible to have a rational discussion. Additionally, the fact that they have rallied around liberal Mitt Romney as an "alternative" to Barack Obama makes me wonder if they know what they are talking about at all.
  • Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL* 2012/05/09 03:53:09
    Another opinon.
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    +2
    Stop your whining.
  • Jimbo Flaming... 2012/05/09 10:34:10
    Jimbo
    +2
    It seems you are whining not able to defend craziness pointed out. This post is a button pusher and you have bitten.
  • Chokmah 2012/05/09 03:35:57
    Chokmah
  • Jimbo Chokmah 2012/05/09 10:35:39
    Jimbo
    That socialist against capitalism in the WH saw Dow go from 6000 to 13,000 in less than 3 years. Oh the horror of this Marxist in the WH. ROFLMAO.
  • Uranos7 Jimbo 2012/05/10 06:58:11
    Uranos7
    +2
    Yes I have tried to tell them that you democrats are not communist but Authoritarians.
    Like Abudenajad, Chavez, and Kim Jon Il.
    1.strict and demanding obedience: favoring strict rules and established authority
    2.demanding political obedience: belonging to or believing in a political system in which obedience to the ruling person or group is strongly enforced
  • Chokmah Jimbo 2012/05/16 02:51:56
    Chokmah
    And the WH Socialist bailed out selected Banksters on Wall Street, Auto Companies, Big Labor Unions; ran up $5 TRILLION in Deficits, doubled the price of gasoline, bombed and killed tens of thousands with depleted uranium, instituted unelected czars to dictate to the rest of us, and destroyed the integrity of our currency.

ROFLMFAO
  • martin28 2012/05/09 03:18:39
    Another opinon.
    martin28
    +2
    No socialists uh I mean liberals are just as much of lying lunatics as many conservatives, only difference is conservatives rarely hide their "lunasism".
  • TheMadChameleon 2012/05/09 02:25:09
    Another opinon.
    TheMadChameleon
    +3
    Some of the visible and loud ones, yes, but I doubt most of them are. Certainly, most conservatives I know in real life are not crazy, they simply disagree with me politically. I have no doubt that most of the ones on Sodahead are the same.
  • Chris- ... TheMadC... 2012/05/19 12:16:37
    Chris- Demon of the PHAET
    Well said.
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/05/09 02:13:36
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +6
    Liberals are pure hypocrites. Click to enlarge.

Hypocrites
  • littleb... ScottyG... 2012/05/09 02:41:47
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +2
    Lol...Ken get's it!

2014/09/16 19:38:51