Are SH conservatives raving lunatics?

Jimbo 2012/05/07 14:37:42
Every day on SH you will see the most absurd questions coming from misinformed far right ideologues. The top raved replies to these question most of the time show an equal amount of lunacy. Some examples.

Flashing your ID before voting would cut way down on voter fraud. (nearly every state has that requirement and voter fraud is 1/8 of 1%, 5% are lost or miscounted).

That Arpaio does his duty so well that he shames other elected officials is their defect not his. (The Justice Dept. has had the Sheriff under charges of breaking the law.)

Let's add Pond Scum Traitor....goes well with DOUCHEBAG!! (The RWNJ debasing of our president).

College graduates are unemployed in record numbers due to Obama's policies. (No they are unemployed because the start up backroom jobs in banks and Wall St. have all been outsourced overseas. The destruction of the manufacturing base has gone on for decades but all this is the president's fault.)

moveon.org lives in Obama's rear! They're parasites. (Another brilliant post. Maybe RWNJs are looking to do a Guinness commercial).

Obama will trample anyone anywhere to have his way. He is a sociopath
without conscience. It astounded me when the Democrat Party put him
forth as a viable candidate for President and I was floored when
Democrats elected a sociopath without credentials or portfolio who was
nothing more than a community agitator. (The sociopath is the poster unable to accept a center left president)

Hell.........why not! They could drag Charlie Manson out of the Big
House to run for Secretary of State....Charlie Sheen for Dept of Sex
Education Head...Turn all the Jails & Insane assylums out and let
the mudslide from the south in full force. Free Drugs & Guns for
all.....and start the Inaugural Party! and we can't forget the
Organizers of this dream.
(A very apt handle for this kind of poster).

-------------------------------------------------------------...

This is only on page 1 of News & Politics. There are too many more to count.

• hazel Chi~Cat 2012/05/09 03:17:33
    hazel
    Perfect .....copy cat,.... love it
  • Chi~Cat Jimbo 2012/05/08 16:30:04
    Chi~Cat
    +7
    We expect nothing but the worse from you.
  • hazel Chi~Cat 2012/05/08 18:20:00
    hazel
    +3
    And he never disappoints
  • Jimbo hazel 2012/05/08 22:01:29
    Jimbo
    Sorry if you ladies get disappointed. My advice is to not crack your teeth and use the vibrator as instructed. Would not want to disappoint you by not posting something derogatory. What goes around comes around. Some self examination of your posts is easy, just comprehend what you have written.
  • hazel Jimbo 2012/05/09 03:19:12
    hazel
    Oh all grown up big boy now ,he can say vibrator ...wow
  • AL Chi~Cat 2012/05/08 22:07:22
    AL
    +3
    And yet Jimbo here,never seems to disoppoint us either!
  • The Bla... Jimbo 2012/05/08 16:48:20
    The Black Dagger
    +4
    Well, if you want to go round by round with the facts, we can certainly do so. I am looking forward to making you look absolutely foolish by dispelling your hilarious illusions. Otherwise, as I stated, you live in your own little world.
  • Chi~Cat The Bla... 2012/05/08 17:47:05
    Chi~Cat
    +5
    Ever notice IT never engages a man? The true transparency of a misogynist liberal.
  • hazel Chi~Cat 2012/05/09 03:20:35
    hazel
    +1
    I think it is afraid
  • hazel Chi~Cat 2012/05/09 13:43:34
    hazel
    +1
    98% of them are
  • hazel The Bla... 2012/05/08 18:20:46
    hazel
    +4
    Believe its called la LA LA land
  • Jimbo The Bla... 2012/05/08 22:02:06
    Jimbo
    First step is to post a fact instead of another talking point.
  • The Bla... Jimbo 2012/05/09 04:50:35
    The Black Dagger
    So when do you intend to do so? So far, you haven't even offered up anything resembling a talking point even. Just simple-minded ad hominem. The standard of those with absolutely no intelligence, facts or logic.
  • hazel The Bla... 2012/05/09 03:20:14
    hazel
    +2
    And the cow jumped over the moon for jimbo
  • hazel Jimbo 2012/05/09 03:16:58
    hazel
    +2
    Every thing you post is derogatory
  • TheFightingPanties 2012/05/08 14:55:27
    Another opinon.
    TheFightingPanties
    Okay, so I don't agree with or like everything Obama has done. (Signing NDAA, for example) But the stuff some of these people are saying is just plain wrong. If you're going to verbally attack someone, do it to stuff they've actually done.
  • STEVE 2012/05/08 14:43:41 (edited)
    Another opinon.
    STEVE
    +4
    HOW ABOUT WE HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN YOURS...WE SO BELIEVE IN THE 1ST AMENDMENT THAT WE WILL VOICE THAT OPINION. SINCE I FIRST STEPPED OUT WITH THIS CRAZY IDEA THAT WE SHOULD EACH BE RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE FREE TO DO AS WE CHOOSE AND TAKE THE PUNISHMENT FOR THOSE ACTIONS OR...GOD FORBID ENJOY THE PROFIT OF OUR ENDEAVORS, I HAVE NOTED THOSE OF US ARE BRANDED, RIDICULED AND DERIDED. YOU SEE MY FRIENDS WE HEAR FROM THE LEFT ABOUT TOLERANCE, BUT WHEN WE DISAGREE THEN WE SEE THE MOST INTOLERANT FOLKS ON THE LEFT. BILL BUCKLEY
  • Jimbo STEVE 2012/05/08 15:57:20
    Jimbo
    The Wm Buckley conservative has long left the scene, so has the Goldwater one. Today's GOP will not care about debt and push religious views into law. The Ryan budget cuts trillions not to reduce debt but give same to the top. The big WH deal with 3.3 trillion in spending cuts having 800 billion in loophole closing revenue could not be sold to the Norquisters.
  • STEVE Jimbo 2012/05/08 18:33:44
    STEVE
    +4
    jimbo you have the talking points down, just not the facts. yes Goldwater and whbuckley are dead and gone, but they did leave an army of us behind who do believe in those principals. now why in the hell would a guy like Paul Ryan care about giving money to rich people? i only care as a principal...it's their money they should spend it however they choose. in the process of so doing jobs and goods will be created. i make about 60 grand a year, i ain't rich but i do not want to live in a country of folks who can only think about how to take money from some guy because he has more. live your life make your choices and then stand or fall on your own. the other folks who are truly disable mentally impaired or aged, fine we will take care of them the rest get going, we live in a wonderful country that will let you fail. ayn rand
  • Jimbo STEVE 2012/05/08 22:35:30
    Jimbo
    The rich (top1%) pay 18% of their income in taxes, I pay over 30%, you probably the same. Income taxes are 43% of government revenue. The top 5% pays 60% of all income tax which works out to 25.8% of government revenue. They have 40% of all the income. When they pay 40% of the revenue then we have a fair tax system. Some writing by Thomas Paine and Thomas Jefferson addressed the rich not paying a fair wage while benefiting from society.

Agrarian Justice
    Thomas Paine
    1795-96 / Part 1
    In this work, his last great pamphlet published in the winter of 1795-1796, Paine continued the discussion he began in Part II of the Rights of Man of the problem of the elimination of poverty and developed further his proposals for limiting the accumulation of property. The crux of the entire question of eliminating poverty, he points out, lay in the institution of private property, for this principle was the source of the evils of society. Landed property and private property, he argued, were made possible only by the operation of society since whatever property men accumulated beyond their own labor came from the fact that they lived in society. "... The accumulation of personal property," he wrote, "is, in many instances, the effect of paying too little for the labor that produced it; the c...

Agrarian Justice
    Thomas Paine
    1795-96 / Part 1
    In this work, his last great pamphlet published in the winter of 1795-1796, Paine continued the discussion he began in Part II of the Rights of Man of the problem of the elimination of poverty and developed further his proposals for limiting the accumulation of property. The crux of the entire question of eliminating poverty, he points out, lay in the institution of private property, for this principle was the source of the evils of society. Landed property and private property, he argued, were made possible only by the operation of society since whatever property men accumulated beyond their own labor came from the fact that they lived in society. "... The accumulation of personal property," he wrote, "is, in many instances, the effect of paying too little for the labor that produced it; the consequence of which is, that the working hand perishes in old age, and the employer abounds in affluence." God had never opened a land office, he held, from which perpetual deeds to the earth should be issued. He spoke, he boldly declared, for "all those who hive been thrown out of their natural inheritance by the introduction of the system of landed property." It is of some interest to note that Thomas Jefferson observed, in a letter to Rev. James Madison in February, 1787: "Whenever there are in a country uncultivated lands and unemployed poor, it is clear that the laws of property have been so far extended as to violate the natural right. The earth is given as a common stock for man to labor and live on. If for the encouragement of industry we allow it to be appropriated, we must take care that other employment be provided for those excluded from the appropriation. If we do not, the fundamental right to labor the earth returns to the unemployed.

http://www.cooperativeindivid...

P.S. In the actual work a tax for direct redistribution was put out there by Paine.
  • STEVE Jimbo 2012/05/09 00:09:46
    STEVE
    +3
    FIRST, WOULD YOU LIKE TO TALK ACTUAL DOLLARS?i DO NOT FEEL JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS DONE WELL THAT AUTOMATICALLY MEANS EVERYONE ELSE GETS TO TREAT HIM LIKE AN ATM.
    SECOND, DON'T FORGET WE HAVE SET UP ALL SORTS OF THINGS THAT HAVE RISK AND WE WANT PEOPLE TO INVEST IN. WITHOUT THAT THE RISK SIMPLY WOULD NOT BE WORTH IT, IE MUNICIPAL BONDS.
    THIRD, DO YOU REALLY THINK IF YOU GIVE THE BILL TO RICH PEOPLE THEY WILL NOT SIMPLY FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO TAKE THEIR MONEY. UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF MAN AND THE FACT HE IS GREEDY IS NOT ALWAYS BAD. YES GREED IS GOOD...AND THAT CAME FROM A WONDERFUL DISCUSSION MILTON FREEDMAN HAD
  • carolynb 2012/05/08 13:26:44
    Yes.
    carolynb
    +3
    SH conservatives are right of the right. God bless them. They watch too much Fox and listen to Alex Jones and LImbaugh, so we must be tolerant of their behavior. They believe the crazy conspiracy theories and believe it is ok to call women sluts because their leaders do it. Like I said, may God bless them.
  • Chi~Cat carolynb 2012/05/08 13:30:22
    Chi~Cat
    +7
    Been smoking with Oblunder, again? lol! What the heck? That's completely....ahhh, I won't say it...thanks for the laugh!
  • carolynb Chi~Cat 2012/05/08 14:04:30
    carolynb
    +2
    You are so welcome.
  • Chi~Cat carolynb 2012/05/08 14:18:28
    Chi~Cat
    +4
    Very welcome, and I will be tolerant of your behavior as well. ; )
  • carolynb Chi~Cat 2012/05/08 14:27:33
    carolynb
    +5
    You dont have to be tolerant of me because I dont name call just because someone doesnt agree with my beliefs. You have already started with saying I smoke pot and calling our president names. You made my point. Congratulations.
  • Chi~Cat carolynb 2012/05/08 15:24:33
    Chi~Cat
    +6
    Never name-called you; not once. You must be a very sensitive passive-aggressive person and in doubt with yourself.

Incidentally, IT is YOUR Fraud-in-Chief, not mine. Have a wonderful day~

obama gets the pink slip
  • carolynb Chi~Cat 2012/05/08 15:28:23
    carolynb
    +3
    I am passive aggressive. I will leave you alone unless you attack me. Again, you are calling our president names and again proving my point. Have a wonderful day.
  • Chi~Cat carolynb 2012/05/08 15:48:55 (edited)
    Chi~Cat
    +7
    I never attacked you. Get that straight. As a matter of fact, tell me this was not passive/aggressive: (your initial comment)

"They watch too much Fox and listen to Alex Jones and LImbaugh, so we must be tolerant of their behavior. They believe the crazy conspiracy theories and believe it is ok to call women sluts because their leaders do it."

Calling women sluts? Uhhhh, didn't your hero Maher call a woman the "C" word? As for crazy conspiracy theories, welp, that's you smoking with the biggest dope on the Planet. You are twisted. You do not need to bless US, the great Conservatives of this country that do not want socialism, nor Shariah law in our country or a fraud and ITs inept Admin to dictate to US. For, IT fooled you all and should never have (had) a place in our country/Constitution.

...and meanwhile you come off as a God loving and blessing Conservatives? Why, that's pretty hypocritical, I say. Don't even try, you failed. Again, YOUR unPresidential Fraud-in-Chief. ; ) meow!
  • hazel Chi~Cat 2012/05/08 18:24:01
  • carolynb Chi~Cat 2012/05/08 19:38:59
    carolynb
    +1
    Wow, all the name calling. Typical conservative. You should be so ashamed.
  • AL carolynb 2012/05/08 22:09:33
    AL
    +2
    Typical? O.K. explain what you ment by Typical then?
  • carolynb AL 2012/05/08 23:01:31
    carolynb
    +1
    I have, maybe 2 conservatives on this site that could carry on a conversation without calling me names. So when I say typical, you are one of the majority that has to name call and try to intimidate,
  • AL carolynb 2012/05/09 00:13:56
    AL
    +1
    I just call them like I see them is all partner!
  • carolynb AL 2012/05/09 12:18:52
    carolynb
    +1
    And so do I, buddy.
  • AL carolynb 2012/05/09 00:15:11
    AL
    +1
    So just what did you mean by typical then?
  • hazel carolynb 2012/05/09 03:22:17
    hazel
    +1
    POOR BABY
  • carolynb hazel 2012/05/09 12:19:27
    carolynb
    +1
    Yes you are.
  • hazel carolynb 2012/05/09 03:21:49
    hazel
    Of you????? yes we are
  • carolynb hazel 2012/05/09 12:20:07
    carolynb
    +1
    Hazel, go back to your Herman Cain rally! ha!!

2014/04/18 00:42:47