Are right-wingers ridiculous for thinking Obama is a Muslim?

Mopvyzo 2012/02/19 08:14:14
He has said repeatedly that he is a Christian, but they just won't believe him. It really is none of their business what religion he is, because it not relevant to being president.

Read More: http://www.twitter.com/BarackObama

• luvguins 2012/02/19 15:10:47
    luvguins
    +15
    This is just one part of the right wing nutjobs insanity since they all suffer from the.... Obama Derangement

• Mike Crawford 2013/03/08 02:46:40
    His religion doesn't matter
    Mike Crawford
    Barack Hussein Obama is a PANDERING LIAR, a RACIST, a SOCIALIST and a PRESIDENTIALLY UNQUALIFIED FRAUD!
  • ¤Creepy Lumberjack¤ >-QC-< 2013/02/13 01:47:18 (edited)
    It is stupid to think he is Muslim
    ¤Creepy Lumberjack¤ >-QC-<
    Yes they are -_-... and not just for that.
  • Jayfeather 2012/02/26 03:32:11
    His religion doesn't matter
    Jayfeather
    Who cares if he's Muslim? Honestly, a couple thousand bad Muslims out of almost two billion good ones, and there are people who hate them all. It is completely illogical.
  • Pat 2012/02/21 22:45:27
    I wish they would get off of this "god" kick. Faith is private. Leave it out of my elections!
  • Shae 2012/02/21 20:48:26
    His religion doesn't matter
    Shae
    I don't vote for a President because of their religion.
    I am a Christian. I live my life according to the teachings of Jesus Christ.
    I keep my lifestyle and faith private.

As for my President, I look for someone who leads us as a solitary country. Puts the benefits of the US first and formost. Remembers that he/ she is a civil servant and elected by the people of this country to serve us.
    That being said, my biggest complaint about President Obama is that he apologizes for us.
    I'm not sorry for being American.
    I don't want a President who is either.

My choice for Nov won't be which party the candidate runs for, it won't be what religion the candidate privately adheres to, it won't be what dog he/she will buy his kids when elected, it won't be what race or sex he/she is, etc.

My choice for Nov will be based on:
    who has the best ideas for the country.
    what that candidate plans to do with my tax dollars.
    if that candidate works for the US or as a representative of the whole world
    if he/she adheres to special interest or not spending money on issues that should just be taken care of! yes that means gay marriage, let them have civil ceremonies, get the same benefits as married people and stop spending money on this issue!
  • KoAm 2012/02/21 07:11:55
    His religion doesn't matter
    KoAm
    For what it's worth, I'm a "right winger" and I don't think Obama is a Muslim.

Muslims don't advocate things like abortion and "gay marriage."

Neither do Christians, for that matter.
  • jtjustice 2012/02/20 22:59:53
    jtjustice
    +1
    His faith molds his policies and clearly this socialist swine is Not a Christian - he may be more muslim than people think...look to his policies, look to the churches he attended in the past and now (that's right he rarely goes to church) - what's that, fibers from his prayer rug in the back room of the white house - yup, it faces mecca...
  • Ysggirb 2012/02/20 21:20:31
    Ysggirb
    +1
    Right ...a pray-off:
  • Darnel 2012/02/20 20:35:26
    Darnel
    (big sigh)
    Imagine a group of people so weak that they would say ANYTHING about youto try to get rid of you.

This is one of the things said about Obama.

tsk.
  • realityjunkie 2012/02/20 18:46:57
    realityjunkie
    +1
    You could have just ended the question with "Are right-wingers ridiculous?". They've insanely ridiculous since the President took office.
  • Soundstorm 2012/02/20 09:51:12
    It is stupid to think he is Muslim
    Soundstorm
    Unless a retired Secret Service agent comes out with a tell-all about how he guarded the chief executive's rear while he prostated to Mecca in his daily prayers I'd say it would be most accurate to say Obama is a godless secular Socialist who is a law unto himself.
  • Spizzzo BN-0 2012/02/20 09:49:47
    He is a Christian
    Spizzzo BN-0
    +2
    Abso-F-ing-LUTELY!!
  • Foxy Warrior Guru 2012/02/20 07:41:15
    Foxy Warrior Guru
    +2
    They're ridiculous in pretty much every idiotic lie and conspiracy theory they come up with in their increasingly desperate attempts to demonize Obama.
  • HOMBRE 2012/02/20 04:25:00 (edited)
    His religion doesn't matter
    HOMBRE
  • cjj ~ F... HOMBRE 2012/02/20 05:05:09
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    +4
    The reasoning is obvious. Those that think he is not Christian but Muslim have no understanding what makes one a Christian and are about equally as uninformed about Islam. People who do not know what either takes should shut up and quit making themselves look as ignorant as they actually are.
  • Soundstorm cjj ~ F... 2012/02/20 09:43:50
    Soundstorm
    +4
    Okay, he's not a Muslim. He's a false Christian which is far worse.
  • cjj ~ F... Soundstorm 2012/02/20 16:20:38
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    +2
    And on what basis do you make this assumption? (it is nothing more than an assumption on your part, you know.)
  • C. C. R... cjj ~ F... 2012/02/20 18:24:25
    C. C. Rider
    +1
    For that one ASSumptions is all he ever had. Great post.
  • Soundstorm cjj ~ F... 2012/02/21 00:33:59
    Soundstorm
    +1
    Surely you've seen his 'spiritual mentor' Jeremiah Wright in action. That's as false a Christianity as you're ever going to get.
  • cjj ~ F... Soundstorm 2012/02/21 01:14:51
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    But he left the church. That's not good enough for you? Under true Christianity NO ONE is judged by the actions or words of another. Jesus already paid the price for believers AND you only become a Christian by ACCEPTING Him as Savior. Even Franklin Graham says we need to accept that Obama is a Christian since he has said he has denounced Islam and accepted Christ. It is you that are judging him. THAT is against the teachings of Christ. I did not think that GWB acted as a Christian but he says he is so I must take him at his word. I know not what is in his heart. God does. I trust Him to take it from there. Why can't you?

http://blog.christianitytoday...

Do you say this for followers of Pat Robertson as well? Talk about out there...
  • Soundstorm cjj ~ F... 2012/02/21 01:52:58
    Soundstorm
    +1
    What about Pat Robertson? Trying to dodge off on another subject?

Obama was with Rev. Wright's church for 20 years right up to his election campaign and the YouTube videos when he threw his longtime mentor 'under the bus'. Good enough for his partisan followers apparently but hardly believable.
  • cjj ~ F... Soundstorm 2012/02/21 01:56:32
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    Oh, good Lord...

The Pat Roberson comment was at the end of my reply to you. Yet it is YOU who purposely ignore EVERYTHING I wrote to make some lame-ass statement about the last sentence while disregarding the entire content. If you just want to rant aimlessly at someone do it elsewhere. I prefer INTELLIGENT conversation.

Have a good day...if you know how.
  • Soundstorm cjj ~ F... 2012/02/21 02:03:36
    Soundstorm
    +1
    I don't care what Pat Robertson or Franklin Graham have to say on the subject. I know what I saw which was an opportunistic politician casting off his past to get elected. You're just throwing in an irrelevant link to avoid facing it. Oh, good Lord yourself.
  • cjj ~ F... Soundstorm 2012/02/21 02:25:31
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    Like I said...rant elsewhere. You just wanna argue and take your sour grapes out on someone else. I refuse to be that someone else.

Oh yeah, sorry about your loss...in 2012.
  • Soundstorm cjj ~ F... 2012/02/21 02:31:34
    Soundstorm
    You can't sweep Rev. Wright under the carpet so you concede the discussion. Obama's record has you on the run.
    This country will keep on losing all the way up to election day in November. And the voters will return Obama the favor.
  • cjj ~ F... Soundstorm 2012/02/21 03:03:47
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    How's the float on Denial River goin' for ya?

delusions
  • Soundstorm cjj ~ F... 2012/02/21 05:25:23
    Soundstorm
    Answering by posting pictures is a liberal's way of telling you he's lost the argument.
  • cjj ~ F... Soundstorm 2012/02/21 05:29:27 (edited)
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    And continuing to reply when someone has clearly stated they are tired of the same old nonsensical rhetoric is a cons way of showing how desperate they are for attention whether it be good or bad...

Take out your bad mood some other way. Go beat the wife and kids or something.
  • Soundstorm cjj ~ F... 2012/02/21 05:40:11
    Soundstorm
    Those who post pictures when they're tired of being out debated are only crying for attention themselves.
  • cjj ~ F... Soundstorm 2012/02/21 05:42:45
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    YAWN...(and still he keeps it up).
  • Soundstorm cjj ~ F... 2012/02/21 05:55:12
    Soundstorm
    +1
    Uh-uh. You're the bore.

yawn
    Seagull Yawn
  • cjj ~ F... Soundstorm 2012/02/21 06:00:10
    cjj ~ FTGOP
    Funny how you revert to behavior that you just complained about me doing. The old con "I can but you can't" double standard. Oh, so typical...

Sorry you can't find a date but Im taken.

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz
  • Soundstorm cjj ~ F... 2012/02/21 06:07:25
    Soundstorm
    +1
    It seems to be the only way to have a conversation with you since you insist on coming back with your empty trash talk for Obama. It seems to be all you have left after these past few years of his disasterous record. Bush didn't leave our country anywhere in this deep a hole when he left office no matter how many excuses the Dems think they can spin for Obama.
  • Giantfan HOMBRE 2012/02/20 21:02:37 (edited)
    Giantfan
    +1
    Homber old buddy. You're still a sicko I see. It's no use being a fool if you don't show it and you do show it.
  • HOMBRE Giantfan 2012/02/20 21:08:26
    HOMBRE
    +1
    Yawn troll be gone spray troll be gone spray

hahahahaha
  • Giantfan HOMBRE 2012/02/20 23:26:39
    Giantfan
    Yes it's truely funny when you must use a dead guy to talk about killing things. That really is either funny or stupid. In your case I think it's the latter.
  • HOMBRE Giantfan 2012/02/20 23:34:34
    HOMBRE
    +2
    I see two Einsteiner come to make such clever comments. Did you both sit in a group session rubbing that one brain cell you have between the both of you thinking of a comment to say. Well open the window and let that smoke clear. LOL rubbing brain cell thinking comment open window smoke clear lol
  • Giantfan HOMBRE 2012/02/20 23:54:17
    Giantfan
    No we're just sitting here watching your childish cartoon show.
  • Ysggirb Giantfan 2012/02/20 21:11:06
    Ysggirb
    +1
    Hombre is just proving that the brain of a right-winger isn't set up for thinking at all. Blinking and drooling, yes ...thinking no.

You should apologise ..it's a genetic flaw. He can't help it.

http://www.livescience.com/18...
  • Giantfan Ysggirb 2012/02/20 23:30:51
    Giantfan
    So true. They can't help themselves. Study after study proves the superiority of liberals over conservatives.

2014/10/21 15:30:45