Are Right Wing Conservative Tea Partiers simply schoolyard bullies that have never matured?

bob 2012/06/05 17:04:47
Right Wing Conservative Tea Partiers are simply schoolyard bullies that have never matured
Right Wing Conservative Tea Partiers are not schoolyard bullies that have never matured
Right Wing Conservative Tea Partiers, in order to protect the constitution first you must read the Constitution

• Jessie M 2012/06/05 17:20:52
    Jessie M
    +21
    Again Bob, calling you out. The Tea Party is a movement, a very organized movement whom don't break laws and pay the fees to organize in public areas. But here is a great example of bullying and you are going to love this BOB.

-CYPRESS, Jeff Hathcock: My blood boiled when I heard that California state Sen. Ted Lieu, D-Torrance, is calling for a boycott of Lowe’s stores and threatening legislative action unless Lowe’s apologizes to Muslims and reinstates Lowe’s ads pulled from TLC’s reality show “All American Muslim” after a group called the Florida Family Association complained the show was “propaganda that riskily hides the Islamic agenda’s clear and present danger to American liberties and traditional values.”
    What right does Lieu have to demand that a company – any company – advertise on a program whose message they don’t happen to agree with or like? Is this the old Soviet Union or America? Don’t corporations or individual citizens have the right to spend their money where they wish or have we now gotten to the point where the government will dictate where and to whom our hard-earned dollars go?
    I’ve had it with liberal Democrats trying to force their agenda through threats and legislative action on people and corporations that don’t agree with their way of thinking. I...

I’ve had it with liberal Democrats trying to force their agenda through threats and legislative action on people and corporations that don’t agree with their way of thinking. It seems only liberal Democrats don’t know that we were attacked on 9/11 by Muslim extremists and that there is a growing threat to this country by these radicals, many of whom, we are now discovering are homegrown, right here in America.
    Many of these terrorists are being indoctrinated by imams who preach in mosques on our own soil. Sure, there are good Muslims, but if a corporation or person feels there is a legitimate reason to not advertise on a show, that is their right. No senator should be able to force them to do so, through threats of a boycott or court action, because they disagree with his or her political or social agenda.

http://letters.ocregister.com...

• Greasy Pizza 2012/07/15 00:43:37
  • The Black Dagger 2012/06/11 10:08:47 (edited)
    The Black Dagger
    +1
    The Liberal Occupy Movement: (Good try though. Keep on trolling)

Occupy shit birds
    Occupy crime and filth

Occupy always causing trouble

Occupy Damage

Occupy Damage

Occupy Violence

Occupy Damage

Occupy Damage

Occupy Damage

Occupy Rape
  • Denny 2012/06/11 03:23:26
    Denny
    +1
    No we're the guys paying for your idiot ideas.
    +2
    Just peace loving people that believe in paying for what you buy, balancing your budget, small government with freedom of speech, freedom of religion and not freedom from religion, the right to bear arms and a strong army.
  • les_gvt 2012/06/11 00:53:31
    les_gvt
    +2
    I am trying to find ONE instance where a Tea Party member has bullied anyone, however, I can show you thousands of cases where the left wing radicals have assualted people that disagree with them and burned down buildings
  • Soundstorm les_gvt 2012/06/11 06:54:36
    Soundstorm
    +1
    Much much easier to find videos of left wing agitators and union thugs assaulting people. I don't even know if any videos of Tea Party bullies even exist. I would think the liberal trolls would have posted at least one by now.
  • les_gvt Soundstorm 2012/06/11 14:48:17
    les_gvt
    +1
    too much effort involved. make it a requirement to get your welfare check, and they might decide to at least look for one
  • Soundstorm les_gvt 2012/06/12 02:08:33
    Soundstorm
    Or perhaps.....MAKE UP ONE!
  • Soundstorm 2012/06/10 21:49:00 (edited)
    Soundstorm
    Aren't left wing liberal Occupy activists nothing more than lying, sniveling, cowardly, spiteful, double dealing wimps who hide behind union bullies whom they cheer on while peaceful Tea Party members are getting beaten up?
  • Farnsworth 2012/06/10 21:43:02
    Right Wing Conservative Tea Partiers, in order to protect the constitution fi...
    Farnsworth
    +3
    Real question

Are Left Wing OWS liberals simply weirdo's that hang out in bus station men rooms?
  • bob Farnsworth 2012/06/11 12:32:11
    bob
    the data suggests it's the religious conservtives more likely to be the closet homosexuals hanging our in the mens rooms.
  • Farnsworth bob 2012/06/11 16:05:24
    Farnsworth
    +1
    data also suggest LWNJ are the first in line for a glory hole.
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/06/10 21:08:46
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Uuuummmm, no? The TEA party movement is a group of folks that want our country back and want us to be follow the Constitution. They don't agree with the nonsense that this current regime is doing so they are making their voices heard.
    Right Wing Conservative Tea Partiers are not schoolyard bullies that have nev...
    +3
    We're fighting against schoolyard bullies who never matured.
  • rocat 2012/06/10 17:26:53
    rocat
    +4
    generalize much...???...
    with your bullying questions???
  • the Supreme 2012/06/08 20:18:12
    Right Wing Conservative Tea Partiers are simply schoolyard bullies that have ...
    the Supreme
    +2
    really they are puppets for large greedy evil corporations
  • Soundstorm the Sup... 2012/06/10 21:52:30
    Soundstorm
    Like Lex Luthor Corp.? You really need to outgrow your childhood stereotypes. There's a big wide real world out there you can barely comprehend.
  • the Sup... Soundstorm 2012/06/11 02:14:05
    the Supreme
    and you got it all figured out the koch brothers are just looking out for YOU? hahaaha
  • Soundstorm the Sup... 2012/06/11 02:52:03
    Soundstorm
    +2
    No I don't need the Koch brothers to look out for me. Even less do I need Obama and his czars.
  • the Sup... Soundstorm 2012/06/11 03:56:13
    the Supreme
    id take my government that protects our environment than a big corporation that wants to destroy our recourses and clean air
  • Soundstorm the Sup... 2012/06/11 04:22:02
    Soundstorm
    +2
    Your government isn't so much protecting our environment as it's stealing land.

And contrary to what you were taught in grade school and your Saturday morning cartoons, there's no such thing as a big corporation that wants to destroy our resources and clean air.
  • the Sup... Soundstorm 2012/06/11 05:00:57
    the Supreme
    really what about costco walmart.... i never watch cartoons i watch the bad girls club
  • Soundstorm the Sup... 2012/06/11 05:06:03
    Soundstorm
    What about Costco and Walmart? I shop at Target and Fred Meyer's myself.
  • the Sup... Soundstorm 2012/06/11 05:22:56
    the Supreme
    if you buy from cheaper bigger stores like that whats helping the ma and pop shops stay open?
  • Soundstorm the Sup... 2012/06/11 05:44:20
    Soundstorm
    +1
    Weren't we talking about those big bad corporations that "want to destroy our resources and clean air" a little while ago? How did this become about ma and pop?
  • RageFury Soundstorm 2012/06/11 06:08:30
    RageFury
    +1
    They get confused and deflect quickly when faced with logic and facts.
  • Soundstorm RageFury 2012/06/11 06:26:15
    Soundstorm
    +1
    This one's giving me whip lash. lol
  • RageFury Soundstorm 2012/06/11 06:26:56
  • the Sup... Soundstorm 2012/06/11 18:14:11
    the Supreme
    it still is; my point is places like wal mart and costco are destroying local markets and stores
  • Soundstorm the Sup... 2012/06/12 02:19:08
    Soundstorm
    Uhh...
    That still isn't about resources and clean air. And lets' face it. In my area Costco and Walmart have opened in areas where there aren't any local markets and mom and pop stores to begin with. Did I mention earlier that I mostly shop at Target and Fred Meyer?

But what the hell's this got to do with resources and clean air anyway?
  • the Sup... Soundstorm 2012/06/12 02:44:07
    the Supreme
    it has eveything to do with our environment the machines that make the mass quantity that goes into the corporate stores including target make out air filthy check out the air in china and see why there are government regulations. im not saying our government is perfect but it is better to have a govenrment that controls corporations from destroying our land
  • Soundstorm the Sup... 2012/06/12 05:20:16
    Soundstorm
    I haven't noticed any dirty air around Target all the years I've shopped there. In fact it's a favorite roosting spot for seagulls.

strip mall seagulls
  • Lady Wh... the Sup... 2012/06/10 22:43:31
  • rightside 2012/06/08 00:48:49
    rightside
    +3
    No bob, that would be the opinion of the intolerant left. Of course I will agree that the ows is a group of lazy people that want the government to pay their way thru life.
  • bob rightside 2012/06/08 19:39:31
    bob
    +1
    Ah a typical answer of a religious conservative homophobic closet case
  • rightside bob 2012/06/08 20:17:29
    rightside
    +2
    I have never been afraid or hated homosexuals. I do love God and am a follower. You sound very afraid of people like me and handle that fear by lying and calling names.
    I am sad for you.
  • Soundstorm bob 2012/06/10 21:53:06
    Soundstorm
    Is that what you call your parents?
  • relic 2012/06/07 22:20:16
    relic
    +4
    They are the Salt of the Earth. They are going to be Man's Salvation from the evils of Progressivism.
  • Lady Wh... relic 2012/06/08 09:23:34
    REALITY MUCH???
  • relic Lady Wh... 2012/06/08 12:19:48
    relic
    +3
    Yep, I good with it. You still living in your cocoon?

2014/10/01 14:16:44