Are REPUBLICANS DANGEROUS TO AMERICAN FREEDOM !

American☆Atheist 2012/06/22 19:45:15
Are REPUBLICANS DANGEROUS TO AMERICAN FREEDOM

• Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO 2012/06/22 20:37:58
    yes
    Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO
    +9
    yes if you dont buy into their specific brand of freedom. They have no problem taking away yours if you dont march lock step with their ideology. See Repug's are insecure outside of groupthink.

• brian 2012/07/01 18:36:58
    yes
    brian
    +1
    Republicans do not like anybody in a blue collar feild their main objective rob the blue collars get richer and destroy the middle class
  • nverumind 2012/06/27 00:53:54
    yes
    nverumind
    Just as dangerous as the Democrats are. two headed political monster
  • Goldie 2012/06/26 22:32:42
    no
    Goldie
    Let me get this straight, if I'm a Christian person and I believe in traditional marriage, don't believe in abortion means I want to take away other peoples choices. That's where everyone gets it wrong. Abortion is legal, I don't like it but I'm not going to fight it. I don't care if gays & lesbians get married. You see first it was about getting the same laws as married people, they now have that. We knew it wasn't enough for them. If the law changes to allow them to marry so be it. I don't want to take anyone's freedom away.

Now, look at the liberal side of things. They want to take away our gun rights, they want to tell us what to eat and drink, like Mayor Bloomberg, they want to tell us what to drive to be eco-friendly, tell you how to raise your children, tell me I should use solar verses oil, willing to tax me to death so I fall in line with their montra of saving the planet, Want me to believe in global warming so they can add a tax to that as well, even after we find out the numbers and information is made on a model that doesn't exist. They want you on the governments dime so they get your vote, taking away your freedom of choice. If anyone is trying to take away freedoms its liberal democrats. Here's one for you: my child is in school and she can't take aspirin unless I know about it but its okay to have a abortion and not tell me, where is the logic in that. Give me a break.
  • America... Goldie 2012/06/27 01:58:59
    American☆Atheist
    Christians banned gay marriage, abortion, beer in the past.

Bad cars are bad for the environment, you can drink what you want, you are alive so you're not taxed to death, GW is a fact. Your kid can get an abortion without you because if she told you you might not let her have one.
  • brian Goldie 2012/07/01 18:43:11
    brian
    Bottom line is this you think the republicans think about religion they use religion to get votes bottom line they don't care if you believe in abortion or not
  • will 2012/06/25 23:11:24
    no
    will
    no
    dems are dangerous to freedom
  • America... will 2012/06/26 22:20:05
    American☆Atheist
    Without dems we would be a 3rd world country
  • Goldie America... 2012/06/26 22:38:59
    Goldie
    I find that statement hilarious. I do believe that Obama is trying his best to be a socialist country. Last time I checked, socialism causes poverty. Last time I checked republicans are for the freedom of owning your business, pursue your dreams, thats freedom. If you check out third world countries, look at what government their under. Its definitely not pro capitalism. Capitalism is what makes this country great. Socalism fails everytime. Lately democrats have been anti-capitalism.......you do the math.
  • America... Goldie 2012/06/27 01:59:18
    American☆Atheist
    Please research socialism.
  • will America... 2012/06/27 06:04:54
    will
    like greece
  • America... will 2012/06/28 03:18:02
    American☆Atheist
    Research real socialism, not your right-wing version,
  • will America... 2012/06/28 03:33:11
    will
    i know socialism is a eutopia nothing can go wrong
  • America... will 2012/06/30 00:28:33
    American☆Atheist
    OK, well keep your socialism away from me.
  • ♥dreamer-leigh♥ 2012/06/24 20:31:47
    yes
    ♥dreamer-leigh♥
    +2
    I meant to say NO..screen slipped..no American citizen is against freedom except for extremists maybe and radicals. Has nothing to do with any party
  • arkiii 2012/06/24 16:08:10
    no
    arkiii
    this is a silly question. All americans want freedom. Is that what you really wanted to ask?
  • America... arkiii 2012/06/24 18:57:53
    American☆Atheist
    Not repubes.
  • BigFig#9 2012/06/24 08:23:20
    yes
    BigFig#9
    +1
    Reproductive Healthcare is the most urgent example of conservatives and Republicans taking American Freedoms.... Marriage Equality is another example. Conservatives seem more than willing to invoke strict voter ID laws where no large voter fraud issue has been demonstrated knowing full well that this will keep some voters who are qualified from voting so the freedom to vote is also being attacked. Yet another example are efforts to weaken collective bargaining. So sadly the answer is yes.
  • Goldie BigFig#9 2012/06/27 04:57:23
    Goldie
    Where do I begin? 1. Lets start with reproductive healthcare. Nobody is against anyone getting contraception. Remember this was a supposed war on women, montra made up by the Obama administration and ran by the government controlled media. If you remember, Obama tried to tell religious institutions to do things against their rules by forcing them to give women contraception or the after pill. The real funny part women have been getting their contraception from clinics for free or wallmart for $9.95. Where the controversy was when Obama wanted all of us to pay for this stuff for women. Why can't they buy their own stuff like everyone else does. 2. voting laws for stricter I.D. laws. Did you know that in the state of washington, found that over 100 dead people voted in the last election, so don't try and tell me there isn't cheating going on. Further more I need I.D. to get on a airplane, apply for credit, drive my car, buying cigerettes, cash a check, buy alcohol, rent a car..........but you are telling me I'm forcing people not to vote by asking for I.D.? They call this voter suppression, really? 3. Weaken collective bargaining, this I will agree with. What happens when you have to much power, it corrupts. The unions today are very corrupt. They are the biggest reason for huge...
    Where do I begin? 1. Lets start with reproductive healthcare. Nobody is against anyone getting contraception. Remember this was a supposed war on women, montra made up by the Obama administration and ran by the government controlled media. If you remember, Obama tried to tell religious institutions to do things against their rules by forcing them to give women contraception or the after pill. The real funny part women have been getting their contraception from clinics for free or wallmart for $9.95. Where the controversy was when Obama wanted all of us to pay for this stuff for women. Why can't they buy their own stuff like everyone else does. 2. voting laws for stricter I.D. laws. Did you know that in the state of washington, found that over 100 dead people voted in the last election, so don't try and tell me there isn't cheating going on. Further more I need I.D. to get on a airplane, apply for credit, drive my car, buying cigerettes, cash a check, buy alcohol, rent a car..........but you are telling me I'm forcing people not to vote by asking for I.D.? They call this voter suppression, really? 3. Weaken collective bargaining, this I will agree with. What happens when you have to much power, it corrupts. The unions today are very corrupt. They are the biggest reason for huge cities going bankrupt trying to pay for over inflated pensions that the unions bargained for. Take a look at California for instance. $40 billion in the red, $900 million dollars in the red for pensions. What company allows people to retire at 50, pretty much none. The unions using money to fund the democrats without everyone agreeing with them, what about making it mandatory you have to join a union upon employment with some companies? What happen to personal choice, what if I don't want to join the union? Talk about taking away liberties, look at unions today. So yes it was definitely needed to be reined in.
  • Stardust 2012/06/24 03:42:40
  • NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE... 2012/06/24 03:05:24
  • America... NEVER F... 2012/06/24 04:46:27
    American☆Atheist
    Stop watching propaganda.
  • poet4justice 2012/06/23 23:54:14
    no
    poet4justice
    I voted no because not every republican behave and talk like a 14 year old, now the republican party is great danger to american freedom. 14 year old radio commentator
  • Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥ 2012/06/23 18:31:31
    yes
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    Some of them probably are. But the Progressive policies of the current administration have enslaved half of the country by making them dependent upon the government (which is expanding to where it must soon collapse - guess that will bring freedom of a sort if some other bad guys don't take its place).
  • The River Rat 2012/06/23 16:22:53
    no
    The River Rat
    +2
    I am a fiscally conservative libertarian and my take is that it is not the Republicans who are trying to destroy the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, which protect our freedoms, but it's the Democrats.
  • Dwight 2012/06/23 16:10:14
    yes
    Dwight
    In so far as too many of them are willing to agree with Democrat ideas, then yes they are.

Far too many Republicans are too willing to agree to Democrat Bills and Amendments on the grounds that someday republicans will have control of the same Government and can then spend the money their way.

Very few are Conservitive in the same way that their voters are. Sadder than hell, but it's true.
  • SirWence 2012/06/23 13:16:54
    no
    SirWence
  • w2xad 2012/06/23 13:00:18
  • Bevos 2012/06/23 10:57:21
    no
    Bevos
    +1
    Hell NO!!! Where is THAT garbage coming from?
  • Maynard Bevos 2012/06/23 12:00:49
    Maynard
    It comes from the party that is

A DANGER FOR THE FUTURE OF AMERICA.

Take ANY youngster, right now, today. IF they believe this crap, they JUST MIGHT ACT OUT UPON A FALSE BELIEFE, believing he is doing the RIGHT THING.

That is the POWER OF BRAINWASHING, it makes others DO YOUR DIRTY WORK.
  • Bevos Maynard 2012/06/23 12:39:52
    Bevos
    I have NO idea what you are talking about
  • Maynard Bevos 2012/06/24 11:29:41
    Maynard
    The HEADLINE.

If a dumbass believes this crap, he will act out upon his delusional beliefs against the Republicans, thus becoming a useful idiot for the libs.

I agree with you, it looks funny now but when the headline is right in front, like when I typed it, then it makes sense.
  • DANNY59 2012/06/23 09:26:58
    yes
    DANNY59
    +1
    I honestly believe that any and all parties of the government are taking away our freedom, as I also believe organized religion does. They all want you to believe that their way is correct, and anything anybody else tries to teach you is Wrong! This is exactly the reason I became completely independent in the way I view the world, regarding politics and religion. Guess what, I'm a much happier, positive person since I took up this way of thinking. It's too bad it took me 40 years to come to these conclusions, but the past 12 years have been the best years of my life, and it's because I'm not letting somebody else do MY thinking.
  • Wolfman 2012/06/23 07:43:06
    no
    Wolfman
    I love the smell of liberals in a panic.

liberal panic
  • Mrs. V 2012/06/23 03:31:50
    no
    Mrs. V
    +2
    The biggest obstacle to our Freedoms are the Progressive Communist Marxist Socialists bent on turning the U.S. into the former Soviet Union.
    Considering that there are 3 ways to govern

Tyranny =Ruler's Law
    People's Law
    Anarchy = No Law

Liberals and Progressives are on the side of Fascism, Socialism, Communism which are all rule by government or having the Government all powerful. Ruling by Force, Violence and Conquest. People are not equal, but divided into classes. All things are property of the Ruler. Problems are solved by the issuance of more laws and taxes. (sound familiar)
    People are left in perpetual poverty, stringent regulations and burdensome taxation.

Conservatives on the other hand wish for limited Government, because a government big enough to give you all things, is powerful enough to take it all away on a whim.
    The United States is a Constitutional Republic, meant to be ruled Of the People, By the People and For the People.
  • rocat Mrs. V 2012/06/23 04:42:23
    rocat
    +2
    we get it about the liberals-

but can you actually name one conservative...
    who does more than talk about smaller govt???
    rather than support it???

just one-
  • Bevos rocat 2012/06/23 11:00:13 (edited)
    Bevos
    Jeff Sessions. Sarah Palin. Can you name one Liberal? S
  • rocat Bevos 2012/06/23 15:45:01
    rocat
    why would i want to name a liberal???

you are making reactionary assumptions-
    a perfect demonstration...
    of my point-

typical of neoconprogs...
    as you are progressive...
    shilling for big govt republicans-

as for sessions...
    he is better than most...
    regarding the size of govt...
    and it's involvement in our lives-
    but like most republicans these days...
    he relativistically chooses big govt solutions...
    on select issues-

while i like most of sarah's views...
    she is not part of the federal govt-
    [ my bad for not being more specific]
    and it does not seem likely she will be-
    and like sessions...
    can be a big govt proponent...
    on certain issues-

you did well with these answers-
    now name one candidate for president...
    who promotes smaller govt-
  • Mrs. V rocat 2012/06/25 02:51:07
    Mrs. V
    My US Senator Dr. Tom Coburn.
  • America... Mrs. V 2012/06/23 06:01:52
    American☆Atheist
    limited government is not banning gay rights

2014/10/30 13:52:53