Are paid-bloggers for Obama masquerading as Ron Paul supporters urging people to write in for Ron Paul to help Obama to a 2nd term?

tncdel 2012/05/07 23:08:36
Related Topics: Obama, Ron Paul
Obama has already shown that he will stoop to unethical tactics, so we must presume that he is getting paid-bloggers to masquerade as Ron Paul supporters who are urging others to write in for Ron Paul, so as to effectively help Obama get a 2nd term.

• Teri- Oregon 2012/05/08 08:13:50
    NO [explain why you would accord a high degree of ethical behavior to Obama].
    Teri- Oregon
    +15
    Are paid-bloggers for Obama masquerading as Romney supporters to help Obama to a 2nd term?

paid-bloggers obama masquerading romney supporters obama 2nd term

ron paul crowds vs romney crowds

• Striker 2012/05/08 01:08:29
    Striker
    +5
    I do NOT accept your crappy addon to your NO answer. Actually, if you KNOW of those Obamanites who are playing that game, you know full well it can go either way, or even both ways.

Here's your Romney, joker:

Before you post in this way, for gosh sake, THINK! Romney is not only more-of-the-same, he is a LOSER. You wanna get rid of Ron Paul, prepare for the Libertarians to finish off the RINO party.
  • tncdel Striker 2012/05/08 15:32:05
    tncdel
    No, actually Ron Paul is closer to Obama. See, for example:
    https://www.numbersusa.com/co...

And Ron Paul, for all his talk about business, leadership and our economy, is no more than an "armchair quarterback" with no business experience. Whereas, Romney's "been there and done that." See:

• Striker tncdel 2012/05/08 15:55:18
    Striker
    +4
    You are claiming Ron Paul is a communist? No, RP is not everything, nobody is. But at least he is honest, principled and supports the constitution. No RINO does that.

So you want more of the same, or perhaps worse?

"Could bring down Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush and others."
  • Nomad58 2012/05/08 01:06:02
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Nomad58
    +4
    They have already been caught at rallies pretending to be Santorum supporters and making ludicrious claims, so why would they stop now.

This is the new era of Professional Protestors.
  • belle 2012/05/08 01:02:57
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    belle
    +7
    I can see this happening. Obama and the Libs are desperate to win in Nov, so put nothing past them.
  • Heptarch 2012/05/08 00:54:39
    Heptarch
    +1
    "Obama has already shown that he will stoop to unethical tactics"

Really? How? When?

"so we must presume that he is getting paid-bloggers to masquerade as Ron Paul supporters"

Does your paranoia know no bounds?
  • tncdel Heptarch 2012/05/08 15:34:50
    tncdel
    Come out from under that rock more often to take a look at what Obama has been doing. There's way too much for me to post here on examples of Obama's unethical tactics. Just google the words "Obama unethical" and "Obama corrupt," then read the long list. You'll be busy all week. :)~
  • Heptarch tncdel 2012/05/08 15:41:02
    Heptarch
    I see lots of blogs and right wing conspiracy nut pages. I'm not going to slog through all of that biased crap.

If you believe that he has conducted himself unethically, pick one of his actions and show why you think that way.
  • john Kills 2012/05/08 00:53:43
    john Kills
    +4
    I am voting Ron Paul. I really am. I will never vote for dumney. I wish someone would pay me for what I have been doing for months already for free. Barry or dumney doesn't matter, martial law will follow either one you pick.
  • Nomad58 john Kills 2012/05/08 01:08:54
    Nomad58
    +2
    fa·nat·ic (f -n t k). n. A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause. adj. Fanatical.
  • john Kills Nomad58 2012/05/08 02:59:07
    john Kills
    +5
    How could you not support the only candidate who supports the constitution? This fanatic is fanatical about getting rid of homeland security, agenda 21, NDAA, TSA, patriot act, national defense resource preparedness executive order. When I signed up I took an oath and I took that oath seriously. We took everything seriously in the 1/75/24
  • Nomad58 john Kills 2012/05/08 03:30:36
    Nomad58
    +2
    Because he hasn't got a snowballs chance in hell. You know when a situation is hopeless you gather your assets and redeploy to attack from a stronger position. We have to win this battle or our Nation is lost.

Don't be fooled; Paul's a politician and has been one for 30yrs. Every politician takes an oath to support the Constitution and Paul's claim is no better than Romney's. Paul has been in the Halls of Congress for decades. He does not have the executive experience that Romney has in running a State. He does not have Romney's business skills either. Additionally, Paul's age would certainly hand the Office back to Obama for another four years.

I took my oath to heart as well (both as Enlisted & Officer) when I joined. I also took the training and tactics seriously. We are in a pitched battle with a Party that will use any method and propaganda tool to win re-election. They already control the primary communications networks via the News Media. We have to win the Commercial and Ground game.
  • Gooky Nomad58 2012/05/08 04:14:51
    Gooky
    +1
    Bravo...and thank you for your service.
  • Nomad58 Gooky 2012/05/08 04:32:25
    Nomad58
    +2
    YW, it was my calling and my pleasure (mostly)
  • Gooky Nomad58 2012/05/08 04:42:12
    Gooky
    +1
    My husband is a Vietnam vet...he enlisted,he wasn't drafted.Thank God for our Military.
  • Nomad58 Gooky 2012/05/08 05:00:04
    Nomad58
    +3
    Thank him for me. Sixty-six percent of Vietnam Vets were volunteers, yet Progressives have taught the children they were all poor draft inner-city blacks and white kids from jail. If history doesn't fit their agenda they will just rewrite it.

First time I heard that in a College course I told the Professor he was wrong and then told him the facts. When he challenged my source, I told him I told him my figures were from the Naval Academy database. He still didn't change his lesson plan.
  • Gooky Nomad58 2012/05/08 17:03:18
    Gooky
    Good for you,Nomad58...but these liberals don't want the truth...especially college professors.
    My husband said to thank you for your service,and you're welcome.
  • Scout Nomad58 2012/05/08 11:21:10 (edited)
    Scout
    +1
    Well, the system has you programmed. The two party dictatorship will run on ad infinitum as long as people buy into the hype you're selling.
  • tncdel Scout 2012/05/08 15:42:31
    tncdel
    Your goal is admirable, but your methods are impractical. You accomplish nothing more than venting frustration by pissing away your vote.
  • Scout tncdel 2012/05/09 10:52:13
    Scout
    Perhaps...more and more people are pissing away their votes, though. Someday, I hope that the masses notice the man behind the curtain.
  • Nomad58 Scout 2012/05/09 16:06:56
    Nomad58
    Really? I make a reasoned argument and I am the one programmed?
    Just listen to yourself; "two-party dictatorship" is absolute nonsense.

I have been a non-Party Libertarian since I was 14yo. Paul has tried, yet his time is past ~ you are trying to fight a tank with a peashooter.
  • Scout Nomad58 2012/05/09 17:25:12
    Scout
    I understand what you're saying, but disagree. I believe the two parties have a death lock on power which is almost impossible to break. That's the tank of which you speak. I also believe that any difference between the exercise of that power is only perceived and is a front to lull the people into believing that they have an actual voice in government. We have only to look at the conduct of the wars to see this. Remember when Obama ran on the promise to end the wars quickly? Instead, he prosecuted the wars exactly as the republicans would have. That's because they are two sides to the same coin. Remember also when Bush put forth the biggest socialist bailout of business since FDR? Wake up, brother.
  • john Kills Nomad58 2012/05/08 15:44:06
    john Kills
    +1
    Gathering assets, that's what we are doing. Trying to save our country by talking sense into dumney supporters. You want to keep fighting the losing battle while we want to replace the commander and turn the war around. Dumney supporters are buying the hype that Paul can win. If we vote for him then he will win.
  • Nomad58 john Kills 2012/05/09 16:25:50
    Nomad58
    I have made my case. If you are too overcome by your emotions to support of a career Politician who has no mathematical chance of winning the nomination then you are a lost cause.

If you would rather continue to make childish insults toward the Governor who leads with Republican electoral votes than actually seriously evaluate this nominee then why do you consider yourself an informed voter?
  • john Kills Nomad58 2012/05/09 16:41:04
    john Kills
    Evaluate? Ron Paul has a decades long voting history to judge him by. Dumney is unconsistent and unreliable at best. Haven't you heard him call the flip flopper, fish out of water candidate? He supports mandatory health care, homeland security, tsa, patriot act, NDAA. He is the white obarry and you have scored zero points with your arguments.
  • Nomad58 john Kills 2012/05/09 16:50:10
    Nomad58
    Exactly the argument expected from a fanatic. Also an indicator that you have not seriously evaluated Romney's positions. You have simply listened to the oppositions "facts". Not a very reliable source and reflects poorly on you.

Since your vision is corrupted, I foresee no need to waste further time on you. Have a nice life ~ hope you recover soon.
  • tncdel john Kills 2012/05/08 15:40:36
    tncdel
    Ron Paul is "pick 'n choose" when it comes to supporting the Constitution. DOMESTIC national defense is a core tenet of our Constitution that Ron Paul fails at miserably.
    See, for example:
    https://www.numbersusa.com/co...

Ask Ron Paul why he's been mum about the fact that three Arizona counties, one alone with more land area than the state of Connecticut, have been taken over by Mexican nationals.

Or that there are over 35 Muslim terrorist training camps right here in the good ol' US of A.
  • tncdel john Kills 2012/05/08 15:35:42
  • blissful 2012/05/08 00:48:21
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    blissful
    +1
    What!! Are you that insane!! Seek help and stop being so Childish!!
  • tncdel blissful 2012/05/08 00:51:37
    tncdel
    +3
    Stop projecting.
  • blissful tncdel 2012/05/08 01:12:34
    blissful
    +3
    What? Your reflection in the Mirror!
  • The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk 2012/05/08 00:44:40
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +4
    Romney's going to lose the election because no one really wants him to be president.
  • tncdel The Eli... 2012/05/08 00:53:49
    tncdel
    +3
    Romney has the best chance of beating Obama among those currently running. Even fewer want Ron Paul in the White House. And if you're not an illegal alien, or a big fan of them, then neither should you. Here's why:
    https://www.numbersusa.com/co...
  • The Eli... tncdel 2012/05/08 00:58:07
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    The paid bloggers are gonna go on to opposition research.
  • dominic... The Eli... 2012/05/08 04:23:11 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    I want Romney or any Republican as president!
  • blah 2012/05/08 00:33:47
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    blah
    +3
    To take votes away from Romney so Obama can win. All in the plan to destroy America.
    I like Paul, but I do not want Obama another 4 years.
  • Striker blah 2012/05/08 00:55:12
    Striker
    +5
    Then I'd sure not be voting for Romney!
  • john Kills blah 2012/05/08 00:58:28
    john Kills
    +3
    Then vote for Paul or my vote will cancel your and yours will cancel mine. You know that dumney sucks and you don't like him. Paul supporters are not going to vote for dumney because we really do like our guy.
  • Annette 2012/05/08 00:31:06
    YES [tell us why you think so].
    Annette
    +4
    There is that possibility, but we are going to have Romney jammed down our throats, like it or not, and Ron Paul may choose to run as a third party, which will pull those supporters' votes away from the GOP. Frankly, both parties should be abolished! The time has come for the tree of liberty to be refreshed and renewed.
    There is an old saying, "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know." No one knows jack about 0vomit except he is anathema to America and her citizens. At least we know both Paul and Romney are citizens and can hopefully expect to see them eliminate the senseless and ruthless laws currently being issued via executive orders by a traitor and usurper.
    Will Ron Paul be a vote splitter that will give the race to 0vomit? Who knows. But the 0bama camp would love to see that happen.
  • tncdel Annette 2012/05/08 00:55:51
    tncdel
    +4
    I think our only chance of beating Obama depends on whether Romney and Paul form a coalition.

Romney should do a deal with Ron Paul, to prevent Ron Paul supporters from
    wasting their votes by writing in for Paul, promising Paul the Secretary of the Treasury post and power to orchestrate the Romney administration's policy on government spending [a political "plum" I think Paul would find impossible to resist].

2014/10/31 06:19:05