Are most Latinos in the U.S. disloyal to America?

tncdel 2012/06/15 15:38:38
Giving college to illegal aliens at taxpayer expense would serve to attract even more job-stealing illegals here.

In Mexico no doubt there'd be scenarios like this:

"Jose, did you hear what those crazy gringos did?"

"No, Juan. Whassup?"

"They just passed a law that lets our kids go to college. All we gotta do is sneak across the border taking our kids along."

"Madre de Dios! What makes gringos so loco? ... [hollers out] Rosita! Pack our things pronto. We're taking our muchachos to L.A. so they can go to college to be lawyers!"

Yet, if this report is to be believed, 85% of Latino voters in the U.S. support the Dream Act:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/report-white-house-halt-de...

There's no way to sugar-coat that or clean it up. Anyone who puts the interests of foreign nationals here illegally ahead of the best interests of the U.S. is a TRAITOR to our country.

• Mr. T 2012/06/15 16:11:18
    YES [comment as you wish].
    Mr. T
    +5
    They make fun of America, fly their Mexican flags when American are chastised for flying an American flag, send much of their money out of country and support letting illegals into the country.

• Danielle 2012/06/21 21:19:18 (edited)
    YES [comment as you wish].
    Danielle
    Based on the way I've been treated by a Latino majority growing up in Miami (including their treating me as a traitor upon finding out that I myself am half Latino-yet am loyal to the American flag alone), plus the way my friends in other states are being treated as their areas become Latino majority, I've come to the conclusion that the majority of them (not all) are here in an attempt to colonize all of the U.S. into a new Latin American nation...complete with everyone reverse-assimilating to their culture and speaking Spanish instead of English....and that's the "peaceful" version of what is expected to happen....some want genecide of whites or force them to exile to Europe. The hate group "Brown Berets" has an online page in which they have made the chilling statement in Spanish, "for the race (Latinos), everything, for those outside the race (all nonLatinos), nothing"....(you can look this up online to see for yourself). And if you type in "Latinization of America" into your search engine and read the articles, you'll be shocked at all you find. It's all about the old "Spanish Empire" not forgiving the old "English Empire" (the U.S. and Canada) for preventing Spain from taking over the entire North American continent, plus the U.S. taking some of Mexico's land hundreds of...
    Based on the way I've been treated by a Latino majority growing up in Miami (including their treating me as a traitor upon finding out that I myself am half Latino-yet am loyal to the American flag alone), plus the way my friends in other states are being treated as their areas become Latino majority, I've come to the conclusion that the majority of them (not all) are here in an attempt to colonize all of the U.S. into a new Latin American nation...complete with everyone reverse-assimilating to their culture and speaking Spanish instead of English....and that's the "peaceful" version of what is expected to happen....some want genecide of whites or force them to exile to Europe. The hate group "Brown Berets" has an online page in which they have made the chilling statement in Spanish, "for the race (Latinos), everything, for those outside the race (all nonLatinos), nothing"....(you can look this up online to see for yourself). And if you type in "Latinization of America" into your search engine and read the articles, you'll be shocked at all you find. It's all about the old "Spanish Empire" not forgiving the old "English Empire" (the U.S. and Canada) for preventing Spain from taking over the entire North American continent, plus the U.S. taking some of Mexico's land hundreds of years ago. Plus the meddling of the U.S. in Latin American politics. And whites are expected to not be the majority in less than 40 years from now in the U.S., to be replaced by these separatist Latinos who hate us...ask yourself: why is America being increasingly commanded to speak Spanish to those who live in our own country to get a job in every state?!!? Why is Big Business and the government catering to them first above all of us?!!?? The "globalists" want to see us divided as a nation so they can get power and discard the Constitution, these traitors are in both major parties and that's why no action has been taken on illegal immigration for decades regardless of which party has been in the White House...like ancient Rome, the leadership is bribed with $$$$ and they could care less if we die as a nation because of their actions!!! It's time to WAKE UP my fellow Americans and smell the house on fire while it is still not too late to douse it!!! American patriots of all colors please join NumbersUSA and ALIPAC online to fight illegal immigration for free!
  • ManBearPig 2012/06/15 20:56:17
    YES [comment as you wish].
    ManBearPig
    +2
    i see many hispanic kids boast about their home country and talk above it like its better than the USA... just tell them if they are so inclined to talk down on the US then dont live here and go back to your home country you love to talk proudly abou
  • Veritas 2012/06/15 20:34:05
    NO [explain how you can reconcile supporting the interests of foreign nationa...
    Veritas
    No . . . but not with all your comments after. It would be like saying all white people hate blacks and all black people hate whites. That all rockers hate rappers. Blanket statements like this do nothing but incite more hatred.

Isn't there enough? I am second generation American (Norwegian). What if it was decided that all Norwegians were disloyal to the United States because they still wanted to have Lutefisk during the holidays?
  • Veritas Veritas 2012/06/15 20:35:37
    Veritas
    PS: Did not read your hypothetical conversation AFTER your initial comment. Your headline statement is inflamatory. I am disappointed.
    I'm still not sure where hispanic or latino came from - aren't they Mexican, Cuban, Panamanian, Costa Rican etc - the pure bloods are actually Indians or did they come from Siberia I can't keep up with the liberal pandering
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/06/15 20:00:22
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    ask me again after the November elections
  • whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2012/06/15 17:22:52
  • cheetahlover156 2012/06/15 16:59:05 (edited)
    cheetahlover156
    +2
    I am a Mexican born American but I sure as hell don't support giving money at all to illegal aliens for coming here illegally. I will be a senior in the fall, I never want to compete with those here illegally for scholarships! I am also disgusted how Americans can't fly their flag while Mexicans can, talk about unAmerican. No, not all Latinos are disloyal, I am proud to be an American an would defend America much more than Mexico
  • tncdel cheetah... 2012/06/15 17:03:44
    tncdel
    +1
    So is this Latino lady:

• cheetah... tncdel 2012/06/15 17:11:40
    cheetahlover156
    +1
    I would love to be able to speak out against illegal immigration although I would be mostly likely called "a traitor" by other Latinos, but we must all follow the laws.
  • Danielle cheetah... 2012/06/21 21:34:36
    Danielle
    I hope you will stand up with your fellow American patriots and join ALIPAC and NumbersUSA if you haven't already done so!!
  • cheetah... Danielle 2012/06/21 21:56:12
    cheetahlover156
    I haven't done it yet, seems good :-)
  • Danielle cheetah... 2012/06/21 22:09:50
    Danielle
    Thanks bro!
  • JERSEYDUDE 2012/06/15 16:54:40
    YES [comment as you wish].
    JERSEYDUDE
    +1
    you bet your ass theyre disloyal to America....they rape the country, send off every dollar they make to another country, and then later leave
  • Flowers 2012/06/15 16:28:13
    YES [comment as you wish].
    Flowers
    +2
    If they are illegal, they have already proven they don't care about our laws
  • lm1b2 2012/06/15 16:13:48
    YES [comment as you wish].
    lm1b2
    +3
    There not US citizens,their here for economic reasons,and ruining our Country by being here,costing the Taxpayers billions,and all our politicians see our potential votes,and cheap labor!
  • CuppaT Child of God 2012/06/15 16:13:01
    CuppaT   Child of God
    Another bigoted question from fear-filled RWNJ's.
  • Waldorf CuppaT ... 2012/06/15 16:15:57
    Waldorf
    +2
    Speaking of bigoted, it can work both ways. You could just answer the question.
  • Thisism... Waldorf 2012/06/15 16:28:33
  • tncdel Thisism... 2012/06/15 16:40:05
    tncdel
    +1
    And what does a "no" absent any reason to justify it tell you about that poster?
  • tncdel CuppaT ... 2012/06/15 16:38:53
    tncdel
    +1
    No thanks on the race card. Try posting a comment that doesn't evade the truth of the matter.

How can you rationalize the report that 85% of Latino voters support the Dream Act for foreign nationals here illegally, especially when our own kids get no g-damned Dream Act?

You can't justify it, can you? So, yeah, go ahead and dodge the truth by playing the race card. :)~
  • whitewu... CuppaT ... 2012/06/15 17:24:39
  • Mr. T 2012/06/15 16:11:18
    YES [comment as you wish].
    Mr. T
    +5
  • frank 2012/06/15 15:58:14
    YES [comment as you wish].
    frank
    +4
    They are when they refuse to learn english, only speak spanish when in public.
  • Thisism... frank 2012/06/15 16:28:55
  • tncdel Thisism... 2012/06/15 16:42:25
    tncdel
    +1
    Do you have a problem with reading English yourself, perhaps? frank said they "speak spanish when in public," not in private.
  • frank Thisism... 2012/06/15 17:55:27
    frank
    Who said anything about in private?
  • Zombie Saddam 2012/06/15 15:56:58 (edited)
    Zombie Saddam
    Umm... All Latinos are not Illegals? In fact only around 30% are illegal. Legal immigrants are the most hardworking people this country has.
  • tncdel Zombie ... 2012/06/15 16:45:00
    tncdel
    +1
    Who said all Latinos are illegals? Not I.

But the report says all 85% of all Latino voters in the U.S. support an anti-American agenda: trying to attract more job-stealing illegals here by offering their kids the Dream Act to go to college at taxpayer expense.

"No, Juan. Whassup?"

• Zombie ... tncdel 2012/06/15 17:26:44 (edited)
    Zombie Saddam
    If I am understanding this DREAM ACT correctly, it appears to a be a one-and-done deal for those already in here (now we all know the whole give them an inch saying, so I understand the need to be cautious) But I'm pretty sure that paying for them to go to college would work out in the long run. Only 53% of Americans pay taxes, with illegals paying none. Making them citizens and giving them a college education makes it almost certain that they would fall into that 53% of Americans that actually pays and doesn't take from the government.
  • Gordon 2012/06/15 15:49:15
    YES [comment as you wish].
    Gordon
    +3
    It is pathetic that the Democrats had out so much of my tax dollars to aliens.
  • Thisism... Gordon 2012/06/15 16:29:38
  • tncdel Thisism... 2012/06/15 16:45:44
    tncdel
    +1
    Are you an illegal alien, perhaps? Or just a TRAITOR to America?
  • whitewu... Thisism... 2012/06/15 17:27:08
  • tncdel 2012/06/15 15:42:17
    YES [comment as you wish].
    tncdel
    +2
    Over 70% of all white, black and other voters besides Latinos are OPPOSED to giving illegal aliens college at taxpayer expense.

No one who puts the interests of America first should be in favor of rewarding foreigners who sneak into our country college at taxpayer expense.
  • Waldorf tncdel 2012/06/15 15:52:22 (edited)
    Waldorf
    +1
    Your question doesn't say illegal "Latinos". I like to think that many of the legal Latinos were sincere when they took the pledge, while maintaining a strong sense of roots, perhaps even dual citizenship, as many reportedly have.
  • tncdel Waldorf 2012/06/15 16:47:11
    tncdel
    +1
    No, it doesn't. I specifically referenced U.S. Latino voters disloyal to America. A foreign national here illegally cannot be a traitor to the U.S.

2014/08/27 12:43:25