Are liberals capable of honesty?

☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2012/08/06 13:50:33
Related Topics: Liberals, Liberal

• U-Dog 2012/08/06 14:06:31
    U-Dog
    +11
    Progressives can be honest about little things but they are basically childish, weak, dependent and way too philosophy screwed up to handle reality or root intellectual honesty. That is why they tend to mass in herds, are known as sheople and their leaders always tend to be political mobster types.

• jsavik 2014/07/02 01:34:47
    jsavik
    No one buys what they are selling with complete disclosure.
  • Seftw 2014/07/01 22:56:47
    Seftw
    +1
    Everything I've heard liberals say about conservatives is a lie.
    Conservatives are racist: Lie
    Conservatives hate women: Lie
    Conservatives only serve the rich: Lie
    Conservatives hate the poor: Lie
    Conservatives hate homosexuals: Lie
    Conservatives are warmongers: Lie
    Conservatives hate the environment: Lie
    Conservatives want a theocracy: Lie
    Conservatives hate freedom of religion: Lie
    Conservatives are islamophobic: Lie
    Conservatives are immoral: Lie
    Conservatives are all Christians: Lie
    I've never seen a liberal who understands the issues and understands the conservative argument. They look at arguments for face value and instead of understanding it, they attack them relentlessly. When it comes to politics, the liberal argument only exists in a fantasy world where republicans are always evil. It's no surprise that people who know more about the issues are overwhelmingly republican, because if you know the issues, then you'll realize that reality is conservative.
  • Seftw Seftw 2014/07/01 23:02:30
    Seftw
    +2
    The people who are liberal I have no doubts are well meaning. However, since they are convinced that these lies are true, they believe that conservatives aren't well meaning. A complex problem only has a complex solution, and you can't solve poverty just by giving money to people just like you can't stop gun crime by outlawing guns. You can't stop all violence by diplomacy just like you can't promote equality by promoting diversity. I like to say "Liberalism really does make sense if you don't think about it"
  • Mj PINKYFINGERDOWN 2013/01/13 02:08:44
  • ZeldaFan13 2012/08/08 15:14:50
    Yes.
    ZeldaFan13
    Conservatives lie all the time... At least Liberals live by Morals and Truth... So yea, Liberals are truthful! :)
  • jsavik ZeldaFan13 2014/07/02 01:35:58
    jsavik
    what are you smoking? i don't want any
  • Melicious Kiss of PHAET 2012/08/08 01:50:17
    Yes.
    Melicious Kiss of PHAET
    +1
    Is this question bait?

Is this question sad?

To answer all three. Yes.
  • mich52 Melicio... 2012/08/08 02:40:57
  • Melicio... mich52 2012/08/08 03:19:03
    Melicious Kiss of PHAET
    +1
    Absolutely!
  • Rod 2012/08/08 01:13:38
    Rod
    +1
    I have never met an honest liberal. It's impossible for a liberal to be honest. Dishonesty is in their DNA.
  • Melicio... Rod 2012/08/08 01:51:11
    Melicious Kiss of PHAET
    +1
    In their DNA. Hmmm... as in passed down from their parents? How then do explain conservative parents with a liberal child?
  • Rod Melicio... 2012/08/08 11:08:44
    Rod
    Really? You mean to say that it's a possible for conservative parents to have a liberal child? I don't believe it. I'll bet the parents were closet liberals (Just wouldn't admit their true feelings).
  • Melicio... Rod 2012/08/08 14:43:01
    Melicious Kiss of PHAET
    LMAO!! Yeah, okay. You keep telling yourself that.
  • Rod Melicio... 2012/08/09 01:16:38
    Rod
    I will thanks. Actually, like anything else, the proof is in their actions. Thanks again.
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2012/08/07 22:19:13
    Yes.
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +2
    Just as much as conservatives.
  • Bronar 2012/08/07 21:10:08
    Yes.
    Bronar
    +2
    There are liars on both side of the aisle and there are honest people on both sides.
  • bags the Indigenous Guru 2012/08/07 20:56:49
    Yes.
    bags the Indigenous Guru
    +1
    Just as much as Conservatives
  • Will Advocate of PHAET 2012/08/07 20:55:37
    Yes.
    Will Advocate of  PHAET
    I heard one tell the truth once.
  • Boo 2012/08/07 20:20:16
    Boo
    +4
    Just because they believe their own lies, makes them no less lies.
  • micha77 2012/08/07 16:01:52
    micha77
    +5
    Liberals are afraid of the truth, if it conflicts with their progressive agenda.
  • Seonag 2012/08/07 12:41:06
    Seonag
    +5
    Many appear to not be able to be honest! Good grief, now Pelosi is calling the Republicans the E-coli party. Reid stands before the Senate passing on hearsay statements that he cannot substantiate as if it is fact. Obama, himself, has told more lies than I want to count. Give me a break!
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/08/07 03:25:37
    Yes.
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    I know a some that are honest.
  • Pete 2012/08/06 22:29:20
    Yes.
    Pete
    +2
    We must remember that there are varying degrees of liberal as it applies to the Democratic Party and that the meaning of liberal has changed drastically under the Obama administration, which has been described as left of left or left of liberal. Until Obama, I was a member of the Democratic Party who had always voted for Democrats. But Obama is a socialist, and I strongly disagree with the socialist philosophy. I think many former Democrats like me, who were always to the right of center, now classify themselves as conservatives or Republican. When I attended the Democratic presidential caucuses in 2008, I could not identify with the philosophy expressed and the kind of people who are now Democrats. This new extremely leftist Democratic Party is not the one I have supported in the past. With my first-time Republican vote for John McCain, I began a new commitment to the Republican, conservative side because it now better represents my beliefs. My point is that there are some liberal and some conservative elements in most people, but it's matter of degree. I think that agreeing to disagree agreeably with people who hold different viewpoints would be healthier for the country. We must protect our country from the ravages of the current ultra-left Democratic Party that wou...
    We must remember that there are varying degrees of liberal as it applies to the Democratic Party and that the meaning of liberal has changed drastically under the Obama administration, which has been described as left of left or left of liberal. Until Obama, I was a member of the Democratic Party who had always voted for Democrats. But Obama is a socialist, and I strongly disagree with the socialist philosophy. I think many former Democrats like me, who were always to the right of center, now classify themselves as conservatives or Republican. When I attended the Democratic presidential caucuses in 2008, I could not identify with the philosophy expressed and the kind of people who are now Democrats. This new extremely leftist Democratic Party is not the one I have supported in the past. With my first-time Republican vote for John McCain, I began a new commitment to the Republican, conservative side because it now better represents my beliefs. My point is that there are some liberal and some conservative elements in most people, but it's matter of degree. I think that agreeing to disagree agreeably with people who hold different viewpoints would be healthier for the country. We must protect our country from the ravages of the current ultra-left Democratic Party that would create a Communistic America while avoiding the hatred and threat of violence toward people of different views and respecting opponents as human beings with whom we happen to disagree. We can't generalize. Some liberals can be dishonest and some conservatives can be dishonest. Obama happens to be an ultra liberal who is extremely dishonest about almost everything: his background, his behavior (secret executive orders),his current goals, and his motivation. That dishonesty was evident in his sotto voce comment to Putin about his plans for his second term. God save us from a second term of Obama.
  • reaper 2012/08/06 22:12:49
    Yes.
    reaper
    +1
    and we all know some people aren't at all.

• Rebel Yell 2012/08/06 21:08:00
    Yes.
    Rebel Yell
    +4
    Don't be silly. Many of us are active in our communities, have good business records, and give to charity. We have families we are devoted to and love this country.

For some odd reason , Elena, you see things only in black and white and through your very narrow telescope. Dare to do something different. Go to a Democratic town hall meeting just to hear other ideas . Why not? I have and will again. Congressman Pete Olson ( R- TX) runs a smooth town hall meeting. I enjoyed meeting him, although I do not agree with him politically, he is a genuine person also solid in his beliefs.
    Yes.
    +5
    Yes.

Don't be a Dink.
  • ☆ElenaD... Lady Wh... 2012/08/06 23:45:47
  • johnc 2012/08/06 20:17:50
    johnc
    +5
    Honest liberal, democrate, progressive, socialist, or whatever they call themselves on any given day, is an oxymoron.

NOBAMA 2012
  • johne37179 2012/08/06 20:08:32
    Yes.
    johne37179
    +3
    Yes, liberals are capable of honesty -- every now and then they are honest. However, they soon discover the mistake and try to correct it.
  • johnc johne37179 2012/08/06 20:18:45
    johnc
    +3
    you mean when Obama gives his off prompter true feelings?

NOBAMA 2012
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/08/06 20:06:48
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +6
    I haven't seen any evidence of it here on SH, but I continue to be optismistic
    that they might seek and find the truth. obamoid no research
  • evangelism_vision 2012/08/06 19:58:28 (edited)
  • WankerBait 2012/08/06 19:46:32
  • Raymond Allamby 2012/08/06 19:39:54
    Yes.
    Raymond Allamby
    +5
    yes, i honestly despise retardlicans.
  • Walt 2012/08/06 19:22:48 (edited)
    Yes.
    Walt
    +3
    Any liberal who becomes honest experiences a fraction of a second still being a liberal and then *POOF!*, they are not a liberal any more!

liberal honest experiences fraction liberal poof liberal
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/08/06 18:55:18
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +6
    NO their basic operating system is BASED on lies....to the lib a lie is merely a tactic and has no moral importance whatsoever
  • ed 2012/08/06 18:19:55
    ed
    +7
    not the first damn one of them
  • The Duke 2012/08/06 18:12:18
    Yes.
    The Duke
    +1
    In my experience in dealing with them, they're CAPABLE of it, but RARELY practice it. Conflicts too much with the pablum and Kool-Aid diet fed to them by their masters.
    +5
    after 80 plus years of leadership (Rulership not leadership. That went out with FDR)
  • Boris Badinov 2012/08/06 17:13:20
    Yes.
    Boris Badinov
    +5
    The blatant turmoil is about keeping the Democrat promises and record from being discussed. BO Cannot talk about the realities of his record.

2014/10/23 13:50:13