Are liberals ashamed of the horrendous racism directed towards black Conservatives?

Gracie - Proud Conservative 2012/10/09 01:41:40
You want to see blatant racism...look no further than the words and actions directed at black Conservatives who dare stray from the liberal plantation. Vile, hateful and death threats? Are any of the liberals ashamed of their fellow liberals engaged in this hateful behavior? Seems to me like the KKK of the Democrats is still alive and well, just politically selective!

• No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/10/09 02:34:27
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +17
    The Black conservatives are a great danger to the Liberals because they got off
    the 21st Century plantation and have made it on their own........without the give-aways
    by the Liberal politicians. What if that independence caught on in the Democratic
    black voting block....... the Democrats would be a party on its death bed.............
    Rumor is that LBJ said, "I will have those N*****'s. voting Democrat for the next 100 years."

Of course I can't find it on google, but I bet some of you have heard that same quote.........! So if people call me a liar........ I will just smile................

• rk 2012/10/14 00:46:34
    rk
    +2
    Liberals have no honor
  • Rogue_Loner 2012/10/11 23:05:41
  • Marlow ~ Let There Be Light 2012/10/11 00:34:13
    Marlow ~ Let There Be Light
    +6
    They don't show it. If anything they enjoy race baiting black conservatives. It's disgusting what they did to Clarence Thomas. I'm still reading his auto biography. It's a great read.

clarence thomas my grandfather s son
  • Gracie ... Marlow ... 2012/10/11 01:45:20
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +5
    I was going to read it and I forgot, thanks for the reminder.
  • Not-A-RINO 2012/10/10 22:18:15
    Not-A-RINO
    +6
    No, to the liberals, free speech is only guaranteed to those who blindly agree with them. If you're a black person who woke up one day to realize liberalism is destroying families, communities and the future of our country, then you are a traitor to the blacks who have made themselves permanent members of the liberal plantation. You are identified as "Uncle Tom", "Not black enough" or other derogatory term.

Join a local tea party and get load of insults you will get! Try to tell other blacks the notion of tea party members are all racists is a lie. You will be treated as if you lost your happy mind. Join the Republican Party and you will find some people in your family that will no longer acknowledge you.

Such is the price many pay to have their own minds and dignity.
  • Gracie ... Not-A-RINO 2012/10/10 22:24:04
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +5
    I'm building the knowledge of my black granddaughters up so they can explain to others why they don't dance to the tune of the liberal slavemaster. I'll probably get them expelled from school! LOL!
  • Not-A-RINO Gracie ... 2012/10/11 01:53:07
    Not-A-RINO
    +4
    Have them read "The Politically Incorrect Guide To American History" and find out what the origins of the KKK are and who came up with Jim Crow laws. Teach them what a "Dixie-crat" is and share names like Bull Connor, George Wallace and many, many more. By teaching them you will show them that people who look like them were treated as second-class citizens, but no more - unless the forfeit their godly faith and become slaves of handouts of big government and the Dippy-crats. You are doing them a great service!

http://www.americanpolitics.c...
  • Gracie ... Not-A-RINO 2012/10/11 02:02:00
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +4
    They're both extremely self-confident and we joke about all of us being different colors, one is black and the other is bi-racial. The oldest one had an incident of her black female coach blaming others for something she had done. She said they didn't like her because she's black. My granddaughter said "everyone likes me and I'm black"! LOL!
  • Old Salt 2012/10/10 15:57:54
  • Prairie... Old Salt 2012/10/11 08:07:04
  • Red Branch 2012/10/10 15:48:27 (edited)
    Red Branch
    +5
    To be a Liberal is to live without shame. From Clarence Thomas in 1990 to that actress from 'Clueless that endorsed Romney, yesterday. An actress I had never heard of in a show that I had never heard of before.

Edit:
    " ... high tech lynching ... ". I believe those are the words of Clarence Thomas. It goes with your closing sentence about the Dems and the KKK. Nothing changes.
  • DavE 2012/10/10 14:18:19
    DavE
    +6
    Heck no, racism is a key tool of liberals and the DNC.
    They have institutionalized it.
    At the DNC they wore these buttons.
    For them, If you're black and if you don't support their black liberal candidate, you deserve ceaseless attacks.

wore buttons black support black liberal candidate deserve ceaseless attacks

http://www.thegatewaypundit.c...
  • Gracie ... DavE 2012/10/10 21:38:41
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +4
    I thought those buttons were horrendous...they live in the sewer!
  • Not-A-RINO DavE 2012/10/10 22:26:37
    Not-A-RINO
    +4
    When the buttons go over like a lead balloon in public, let's see how quickly the DEMs say Republican racists made these up so no Republican will vote for any black candidates in the future. Nothing could be further from the truth because bona fide Republicans look at being black is a physical trait - not a qualification.
  • DavE Not-A-RINO 2012/10/11 14:25:43
    DavE
    +3
    Bingo and right on target !
  • wedge56 2012/10/10 13:04:16
    wedge56
    +1
    Wow...that's lot of garbage. That being said, I don't believe name calling of black Republicans is any more appropriate than when it is done the other way around.
  • Gracie ... wedge56 2012/10/10 21:39:16
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +4
    What did I say that was garbage? It's all true and verifiable.
  • wedge56 Gracie ... 2012/10/10 22:44:05
    wedge56
    I'm sure it is in the world you live in.
  • srini 2012/10/10 02:21:25
    srini
    +5
    LIE-BLAh-eRs have no sense of honour, nor shame (the KKK was at least more honest).
  • Maria R 2012/10/10 02:17:12
    Maria R
    +5
    I think that Liberals believed they are justified in their racist behavior toward black Conservatives. In the same way they treat women, Latinos, or other 'special' groups that disagree with the status quo Liberal platform.
  • Prairie... Sister ... 2012/10/11 08:15:15
    Prairie Wind
    +2
    Please don't put us on Obama's rotisserie

Won t You Feed Us
    Obama s Dog Food
  • dave s 2012/10/10 01:03:32
    dave  s
    +6
    liberals cannot be racist!! I thought everyone knew that.

I know people of all stripes and colors, and it has always amazed me how my liberal, white friends do not personally know any black people. sure, they might work in the same office with black people, but they never hang out with them away from work.
  • legalamericanwoman 2012/10/10 01:00:39
  • JoeM~PWCM~JLA 2012/10/09 23:18:26
    JoeM~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    Simple answer to the question is NO. It is the liberals that are showing us the true meaning of unbridled hate.
  • Clyde 2012/10/09 22:18:18
    Clyde
    +5
    Are you kidding? These Marxists zealots have no shame. Lie, cheat, steal, or whatever it takes to gain and keep power. Nothing is beneath them and it is only the struggle and the ends justify the means.
  • Dr. Sliptinschit 2012/10/09 21:11:08
    Dr. Sliptinschit
    +8
    Racism is a huge part of being a liberal.

liberals are racist retards
  • Clyde Dr. Sli... 2012/10/09 22:19:12
    Clyde
    +6
    Yes, they see everything through the prism of race and class.....very sad.
  • legalam... Dr. Sli... 2012/10/10 21:54:42
    legalamericanwoman
    +2
    I am voting for him in 2016 if he runs.
  • jerry 2012/10/09 20:43:41
    jerry
    +2
    black liberal = patriot

black conservative = uncle tom, aunt jemimah, actually white, whitey's tool etc...

white racism
  • Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning 2012/10/09 19:44:22
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +2
    They even made into black on black.
  • Gracie ... Flash,a... 2012/10/09 21:15:19
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +5
    If you deviate from their plan, you become the enemy. They care nothing about gender, religion, economic status, or race...you deviate, you're going to bear the brunt of their anger.
  • Kaleokualoha 2012/10/09 19:36:01
    Kaleokualoha
    +4
    [QUOTE]
    rac·ism
       [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
    noun
    1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
    [END QUOTE http://dictionary.reference.c... ]

Please provide examples any any such ACTUAL racism!

"Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." - Albert Einstein
  • Flash,a... Kaleoku... 2012/10/09 19:45:28
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +4
    All 3 points are the DNC's policy.
  • Gracie ... Kaleoku... 2012/10/09 21:23:00
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +4
    Then it especially applies here, white liberals think themselves far superior to any black in intellect. The black ones that parrot the hatred are only learning from white liberals. Let me see if you find this comment racist...

“Y r u on twitter grandma lol come to my hood ill shoot you hoe,”

How about these?

“You ready to head back to the fields, jiggaboo?

“TYPICAL OREO .. Voting for a white devil. #SICK”

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/...

How about the comments to Mia Love and what they did to her Wikipedia page?

Wikipedia entry calls Mia Love ‘dirty, worthless whore’ and ‘House Ni**er’

That's before we even talk about what they've said about Allen West, Herman Cain, Condeleeza Rice, Clarence Thomas and many other black conservatives?

Are those racist remarks, do they meet your criteria for racism?
  • Kaleoku... Gracie ... 2012/10/10 00:06:34 (edited)
  • Gracie ... Kaleoku... 2012/10/10 00:56:33
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +3
    I say if a term is used with malice directed at someone because of their race, it's racism. I don't care what color the perpetrator is.
  • Kaleoku... Gracie ... 2012/10/10 01:09:07
    Kaleokualoha
    In your examples, terms were apparently used with malice because of their politics, not because of their race.
  • Prairie... Kaleoku... 2012/10/11 08:24:36
    Prairie Wind
    +2
    Gracie caught you though when regardless of the hue of one's melanin; reference to it is an act of referring to race. Have you ever seen one of Obama's hyphenated groups for Angl-Saxon Americans? No, you havent. You will find many other cutures targeted for donation solicitation though.
  • Kaleoku... Prairie... 2012/10/11 15:34:44
    Kaleokualoha
    Gracie "caught" me with WHAT? Virtually none of her examples meet the definition of "racism":

[QUOTE]
    rac·ism
       [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
    noun

[END QUOTE]

You can't fabricate your own definitions to meet your agenda. Such rhetorical deception was highlighted in the story of Alice's adventures in "Through The Looking-Glass,"

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone. "It means just what I choose it to mean - neither more or less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."
    - Lewis Carroll, English author & recreational mathematician (1832 - 1898)

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson

2014/04/17 12:55:45