Are Hate Crimes Against Muslims on the Rise in America?

A stabbing of a Muslim cab driver and the desecration of a mosque, among other incidents, have the usual politically correct pundits screaming that hate against Muslims is wildly out of control.

But the only thing these incidents have in common? Drunk and deranged people are sometimes stupid, mean and violent.

In the first incident, a drunk passenger asked his cab driver if he was Muslim. When the driver said yes, the passenger stabbed him. In the second one, a man who police said had been drinking for five days, walked into a Mosque and urinated on prayer rugs.

The controversy over the so-called "Ground Zero Mosque," which is neither, and the ridiculous Quran-book burning party in Florida have certainly put the media on alert, scrounging for any way to sensationalize ignorance. Time magazine even had the title "Is America Islamophobic?" on its cover.

And the answer:

"Although the American strain of Islamophobia lacks some of the traditional elements of religious persecution — there's no sign that violence against Muslims is on the rise, for instance — there's plenty of anecdotal evidence that hate speech against Muslims and Islam is growing both more widespread and more heated."

In other words, no evidence. In fact, according to FBI Crime statistics, hate crime incidents against Muslims, which was at an all-time-high right after the Sept. 11 attacks, at nearly 500, dropped to 105 in 2008, the latest year data was released.

The year hasn't ended and certainly the subtle hostility against Muslims could escalate to overt attacks. But today, the evidence doesn't support it. What do you think?

• Dinkiedow 2010/08/27 22:08:04
    No, I don't think so
    Dinkiedow
    +28
    Gee i don't think it's possible to drown out that Muslim Cry "I Kill You"! Myself I Am sick of these bleeding Heart Cowards that would rather switch than fight!

Anti-American Non-Believers Crying that is not American!

Well Leftist Loons pack up and go with them!

"We The People are taking Back Our Rights and Our Country!

One incident of a liberal attacking a Muslim.Probably a rouse.Cut them self for attention.Hell these fools will blow their own balls off for a virgin."No Balls,No Need Virgin",you are the virgin!

So Liberal Jack Wipe Press Bite Me!

• Elephant Lord 2012/01/18 23:50:19 (edited)
    Yes, I keep reading about them
    Elephant Lord
    The numbers don't lie. Islamophobia is a lot more real than "creeping Sharia". This is like WWII, when everyone was afraid of Japanese Americans. Lets hope we never sink down to the point where we're putting Muslims and Arabs in prison camps.
  • steppetactics 2011/12/21 20:37:20
    Yes, I keep reading about them
    steppetactics
    This article is complete crap. Hate crimes against "Muslims" is a misnomer, as the incident specifically has to do with "Islam." If someone of Middle Eastern background is the victim, the attack is counted as a hate crime against a "white person" If the attack is against a person who is of a South Asian background, it is counted as "Asian."
  • gouki 2011/04/05 14:46:18
    Yes, I keep reading about them
    gouki
    +1
    Hate Crimes in general
  • Jonas Le Miserable 2011/04/03 23:05:08
    No, I don't think so
    Jonas Le Miserable
    +1
    I'd say other way round. Is like that all around the world. If you ain't a muslim, you're a victim to muslim crime most often.
  • CraftyMom 2010/12/23 16:59:13 (edited)
    No, I don't think so
    CraftyMom
    +3
    How about asking.......Are hate crimes from Muslims on the rise in America?
  • SonaVigiliante 2010/10/03 16:57:36
    No, I don't think so
    SonaVigiliante
    Join the discussion. Share your opinion with millions!
  • SonaVig... SonaVig... 2010/10/03 17:12:11
    SonaVigiliante
    Muslims in Turkey storm Ancient Christian Church and shamelessly hold Islamic Services on Friday prayers 10/3/2010. Turkey has long tried to hide the fact that the country was Christian 11 centuries before the invasion of the Ottomans from Central Asia. These old buildings in Turkey are still a testimony to this. The Christians of Turkey aka Byzantine were killed, massacred and exiled. Assyrians, Armenians, Pontic Greeks, Greeks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
  • izharhh 2010/09/30 18:31:46 (edited)
    Yes, I keep reading about them
    izharhh
    +2
    For the information of some people here Muslims Christians and Jews believe in the same God and Islam FORBIDS harming women and children (in present world context civilians) under any circumstance even in war plus we are not allowed to attack first during battle (contrary to preemptive strikes happening in my country by american forces)

So you shouldn't judge a community based on a group of that community (suicide under any circumstance is haram or forbidden in Islam which means you go straight to hell for this sin)

If I do anything that is forbidden or haram in Islam I instantly forfeit the right to call myself a muslim

This is called RACISM and HARASSMENT

And I would have voted not decided if their was such an option because I dont know if they are increasing or not but from the comments I have read I must say THEY MUST BE
  • lolo 2010/09/29 08:30:40
    Yes, I keep reading about them
    lolo
    yes it is increasing cuze the muslims are right and the world hate that
  • izharhh lolo 2010/09/30 18:38:06
    izharhh
    That comment was just stupid you don't just say that you are right
  • lolo izharhh 2010/10/12 08:00:23
    lolo
    +1
    yeh may be i shouldnt say that but u 2
    cuze u must respect any person and his opinion right????!!!!!!
    and as am muslim I'll forgive u
  • izharhh lolo 2010/10/23 03:08:13
    izharhh
    i am a muslim too
  • Kinetic lolo 2010/10/03 17:19:33
    Kinetic
    What are they right about?
  • lolo Kinetic 2010/10/12 08:01:46
    lolo
    u should close more than 2 know what am say
  • Kinetic lolo 2010/10/12 12:56:53
    Kinetic
    Why not just tell what you are right about?
  • lolo Kinetic 2010/10/13 06:13:19
    lolo
    if your care about that read any book tell the history of islam and then u will understand thx for care
  • Kinetic lolo 2010/10/13 11:14:31
    Kinetic
    I asked what you were right about. You didn't ask me whether I read a book or not and assumed that I have not.

So, what are you right about?
  • izharhh Kinetic 2010/10/23 03:10:37
    izharhh
    Please read my comment above and you will know what he is talking about
  • Kinetic izharhh 2010/11/07 20:28:07
    Kinetic
    +1
    "Muslims Christians and Jews believe in the same God and Islam FORBIDS harming women and children"

This is not believed by Ahmedinjihad, Iranian Parliament who shouts "Death to America. Death to Israel.", Hammas, Hezbollah, al Qaeda, bin Laden, and a great many others who share your belief system.

Your argument is with them and not those who are aware of why they attack and what they say.

Al Qaeda Terror Manual
    "Islamic governments have never and will never be established through peaceful solutions and cooperative councils. They are established as they always have been by pen and gun, by word and bullet by tongue and teeth."
  • izharhh Kinetic 2010/11/08 14:13:35 (edited)
    izharhh
    Yeah about that...........
    Have you even tried to find the source of above text (Al Qaeda Terror Manual ).........
    1. Everyone needs reference to the context to understand each other.

2. I have said this before but if you want to criticize a book at least study it first, especially if it is someone's holy book (AND I DON'T MEAN WHAT SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE AND REFERENCE OF THE BOOK THINKS ABOUT IT)

3. If you want the links to real records of Islam then here they are:

i. THE most authentic book on Records of Holy Prophet's sayings and practice:

http://www.sahihalbukhari.com...

ii. Holy Qur'an:

http://quran.com/

4. Once again if you want to exploit the above texts by quoting excerpts and not even a whole sentence let alone the reference to the context than you can say whatever you want. just like you did with my comment (You ignored the part you couldn't criticize).

I will copy my comment here again for your read please pay close attention to the part where I say not to judge the whole community based on a group in the community.

For the information of some people here Muslims Christians and Jews believe in the same God and Islam FORBIDS harming women and children (in...

Yeah about that...........

http://www.sahihalbukhari.com...

ii. Holy Qur'an:

http://quran.com/

For the information of some people here Muslims Christians and Jews believe in the same God and Islam FORBIDS harming women and children (in present world context civilians) under any circumstance even in war plus we are not allowed to attack first during battle (contrary to preemptive strikes happening in my country by American forces)

This is called RACISM and HARASSMENT

• Kinetic izharhh 2010/11/08 19:39:15
    Kinetic
    +1
    "1. Everyone needs reference to the context to understand each other."

A link was provided. You can learn where it came from there. Copies were found in Iraq and Afghanistan among other locations.

"2. I have said this before but if you want to criticize a book at least study it first, especially if it is someone's holy book (AND I DON'T MEAN WHAT SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE AND REFERENCE OF THE BOOK THINKS ABOUT IT)"

I have read and understand the al qaeda terror manual and other jihadi books published locally.

read understand al qaeda terror manual jihadi books published locally

"3. If you want the links to real records of Islam then here they are:"

It is clear you don't believe I am familiar with them.

"4. Once again if you want to exploit the above texts by quoting excerpts and not even a whole sentence let alone the reference to the context than you can say whatever you want. just like you did with my comment "

You and embrace them passionately and I don't.
  • Kinetic izharhh 2010/11/08 19:47:48
    Kinetic
    +1
    "For the information of some people here Muslims Christians and Jews believe in the same God and Islam FORBIDS harming women and children (in present world context civilians) under any circumstance even in war plus we are not allowed to attack first during battle (contrary to preemptive strikes happening in my country by American forces)"

I understood this is what you believe to be so. The terrorists disagree with you.

I read and fully understood your statements. I read many books, jihadi manuals, and continue to discover more.

What is happening in your country isn't due to Americans not minding our own business. It is a defensive measure to counter attacks on the US whether or not you agree with those who attack us.

"So you shouldn't judge a community based on a group of that community (suicide under any circumstance is haram or forbidden in Islam which means you go straight to hell for this sin)"

You are attempting to convince the wrong people. Those who strap bombs on or fly aircraft into buildings believe what you don't.

Your argument is with the terrorists who judge me to be an infidel and that I must be destroyed.

"If I do anything that is forbidden or haram in Islam I instantly forfeit the right to call myself a muslim"

However, bin Laden and others of your faith may believe th...

However, bin Laden and others of your faith may believe that you are forfeiting for not joining in their jihad and as much as told you so.

"This is called RACISM and HARASSMENT"

Mohammedism is not a race.

"And I would have voted not decided if their was such an option because I dont know if they are increasing or not but from the comments I have read I must say THEY MUST BE"

Regardless of how you voted, many US citizens of alternative faiths are becoming aware that there has been no rise in crime against you as over twice as many oppose this notion because there is a lack of evidence.
  • izharhh Kinetic 2010/11/09 19:29:10 (edited)
    izharhh
    1. This question was not about Mohammedan or other such groups, it was about Muslims as a whole ( I know it was also not about Islam but I posted this comment because this was the direction comments were going towards...............just to avid a mute point for later)

2. I posted the comment for the people who were discussing Islam and generally calling it a religion of destruction (I am understating)

3. "A link was provided. You can learn where it came from there. Copies were found in Iraq and Afghanistan among other locations."

I studied the link before the previous reply and that is why I provided you the two links so that if you want to you can study real and complete Islam not something that someone put together to suit there own agenda.

A good example would be the whole debate about Islam oppressing women by saying that it declares men as there masters. this again is used by some Muslims because of an incomplete quote whereas the whole ayah(sentence) actually states that men are providers and protectors for women (again Islam does not stop women from providing for themselves or helping in household finance............ just to avoid a mute point for later)

4. plus we are not allowed to attack first during battle (contrary to preemptive strikes happening in my country by...

4. plus we are not allowed to attack first during battle (contrary to preemptive strikes happening in my country by American forces)

This was not for pointing fingers but as an example that if I judge the million of people in America to be bad just because a few thousand are reeking havoc in my country would be irresponsible of me.

5. What is happening in your country isn't due to Americans not minding our own business. It is a defensive measure to counter attacks on the US whether or not you agree with those who attack us.

Mr Kinetic you would be astounded at how many people loose there lives and homes in just one US bombardment in Pakistan and I am not counting the number of people that die in the cities when the terrorists retaliate ( although most of the strikes are commendable..............again to avoid a later mute point) but still this is an Islamic state we are talking abut who is taking all the damage for protecting US citizens, and I thought you were supposed to respect your protector not wish they were not around ( again a reference to the general conversations not a specific quote)

6. "You are attempting to convince the wrong people. Those who strap bombs on or fly aircraft into buildings believe what you don't.

However, bin Laden and others of your faith may believe that you are forfeiting for not joining in their jihad and as much as told you so."

If you truly were familiar with the texts I provided than these arguments were pointless since you would know what Islam demands and in the light of which you would be able to judge if their actions and words are Islamic or that of a warlord (regardless of what they cal themselves).

Infidel is not an islamic word it was developed by the church to refer to non believers and enemies of christianity ( namely muslims) closest arabic word for this would be "munkir" but both words should not be all that offending since they only mean non believer in GOD( and munkir does not even mean enemies and the concept of enemies was ADDED to infidel)

I respect the concept of Jihad which involves many types but since you are interested in one it is to protect yourself, others and Islam from people who want want to harm any of the above.

7. "This is called RACISM and HARASSMENT"

Mohammedism is not a race.

Again I commented for the people who were saying such things as this being OUR country and not THEIR country and to go back

Mohammedism is an archaic English term and gives a vague perception of Islam, but basically it refers to all Muslims since we all follow the prophet's teachings. This is why I provided you with the following link this is the most authentic record of his life:

http://www.sahihalbukhari.com

8. "Regardless of how you voted, many US citizens of alternative faiths are becoming aware that there has been no rise in crime against you as over twice as many oppose this notion because there is a lack of evidence."

I added the statement to avoid just such arguments so that it was clear that the comment was not to argue with someone but to provide information to people who don't have it.

IF YOU WANT TO GO TO GO A LOGGER TO LEARN HOW TO PRESERVE THE FORESTS ITS YOUR FAULT NOT THAT OF THE REST OF THE WORLD.

TO UNDERSTAND SOME OF THE STUFF I SAID PLEASE REFER TO THE TWO CONVERSATIONS IMMEDIATELY BELOW THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE GENERAL IDEA

ASLAM - O - ALAIKUM

This is a blessing ( or prayer in Islamic terms) which we are supposed to say to EVERYONE ( no exceptions) when we meet them. And to people who just want to argue for arguments sake ( wastage of time not to gain knowledge) and than walk away.

Its literal meanings would be: May you have peace

PLEASE DONT ARGUE THAT I DIDNT USE THIS TO REPLY

HOWEVER IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME SOMETHING FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP

AND IF I MISSED SOME PART OF YOUR COMMENT PLEASE KNOW THAT IT WAS NOT INTENTIONAL I AM VERY TIRED ..............I HAVE TWO EXAMS TOMORROW AND ITS ALREADY 1 IN THE MORNING HERE.
  • Kinetic izharhh 2010/11/09 19:51:23
    Kinetic
    +1
    "This question was not about Mohammedan or other such groups, it was about Muslims as a whole"

Mohammedans, Muslims, Moslems, Islammists, Islammunists all acquire their doctrine from the same source.

"I posted the comment for the people who were discussing Islam and generally calling it a religion of destruction"

Observations by many have concluded this due to what continues in the way of executions, suicide bombings, underwear bombers, shoe bombers, recent church bombings in Iraq, the air and anthrax attacks of 9/11 and countless other destructive events of their doing.

"I studied the link before the previous reply and that is why I provided you the two links so that if you want to you can study real and complete Islam not something that someone put together to suit there own agenda."

You assumed that I am not well-read or informed incorrectly.

"this again is used by some Muslims because of an incomplete quote whereas the whole ayah(sentence) actually states that men are providers and protectors for women (again Islam does not stop women from providing for themselves or helping in household finance."

It's not I you should be attempting to convince but those who put women in these situations and garb.

"plus we are not allowed to attack first during battle (contrary to preemptive stri...

women providing helping household finance attempting convince women situations garb

"plus we are not allowed to attack first during battle (contrary to preemptive strikes happening in my country by American forces)"

America was attacked first by those within your country. For example, Ramzi Yousef, the first bomber of the World Trade Center in New York City and Khalid Sheik Mohammed's nephew came from Pakistan.

"Mr Kinetic you would astounded at how many people lose there lives and homes in just one US bombardment in Pakistan"

Your losses are not America's doing but are the fault terrorists who are in your midst and security in Afghanistan is the goal.

"Infedel is not an islamic word it was developed by the church to refer to non believers and enemies of christianity ( namely muslims)"

The term most frequently used are Kafir, Kafur, or some similar spelling and pronunciation.

"I respect the concept of Jihad which involves many types but since you are interested in one it is to protect yourself'

Jihad comes in many forms and may involvem as al Qaeda has told us, ways in addition to taqiyya or sacred duplicity.

Al Qaeda Terror Manual

"Mohammedism is an archaic English term and gives a vague perception of Islam, but basically it refers to all Muslims since we all follow the prophet's teachings."

Mohammed had many wives, over 100 children and is known to have destroyed a great many. Those who follow are considered Mohammedans but, those who follow Jesus Christ are considered Christians so, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the term is used.
  • izharhh Kinetic 2010/11/09 20:21:17 (edited)
    izharhh
    Again an argument for argument's sake which makes no sense but I will correct you on a couple of things:

1: He did not have over 100 children he only had 6. 2 boys and 4 girls and both his sons died before reaching 10.

2. at his time there were no bombs so there was no collateral damage and wars were fought in open plains away from any establishments

For a persons who claims to know about islam you dont even know its basic history.....................WOW

And about the picture:

Yes burka(I dont know what happened to the girl on the left
    I typed it here so you cant cut it) is mandatory in Islam people might use scarfs to tell themselves that they are following it to the letter but it makes no difference (It is not political )
  • Kinetic izharhh 2010/11/09 21:12:45
    Kinetic
    "For a persons who claims to know about islam you dont even know its basic history.....................W...

There are different takes on Mohammed. Yours is one. There are others as there are others who disagree with you about a great many things regarding your religion.

"Yes burka(I dont know what happened to the girl on the left
    I typed it here so you cant cut it) is mandatory in Islam people might use scarfs to tell themselves that they are following it to the letter but it makes no difference (It is not political )"

I disagree. There is nothing in your religion that mandates the burka and it is totally political. Religious garb may included but is not limited to nuns in a habit where they have an order and residence that requires it.

Nuns are not part of the civilian population but belong to the church.

Burkas are worn, and similar headgear, for political reasons so as to tell everyone who they are and where their allegiance is.
  • izharhh Kinetic 2010/11/10 01:11:57
    izharhh
    Sigh............ I didnt want to start an argument with someone about who is right and who is not as I said before the original comment was just to inform and please if you want to argue on something I said please quote the whole thing.

He did not have over 100 children he only had 6. 2 boys and 4 girls and both his sons died before reaching 10 This is not my view this is recorded history

And once again for informational purposes:

Mohammedan is an incorrect term to refer to muslims since it implies that muslims worship Mohamad(peace be upon him) which is untrue for any muslim since it is one of our first promises to never worship anyone but Allah( God) once again christians are called that because they pray to Christ and budhists are called that because they pray to budha if this is a new religeon that you have unearthed than I dont know about it.

This time I have tried to write one argument in one line without a break so you might be able see it as one argument.
  • Kinetic izharhh 2010/11/10 01:50:48
    Kinetic
    +1
    "if you want to argue on something I said please quote the whole thing."

Your posts have become so gigantic. I select only something to respond to and not ever entire sentence. It becomes too much text to cover in one reply.

"He did not have over 100 children he only had 6. 2 boys and 4 girls and both his sons died before reaching 10 This is not my view this is recorded history"

Nonetheless, there are discrepancies that I am not responsible for. Further, whether you have everything ias accurate or not is immaterial. Those of your faith believe it differently, historically, and how to carry out jihad as just one example. It is only natural to hear a wide and varying accounts.

"Mohammedan is an incorrect term to refer to muslims "

It is of no consequence as I am referred to as an infidel repeatedly and threatened by and entire nation who uses the message, "Death to America" as their national slogan, that as a Christian, I am accused of believing in three not one God and dozens of other daily insults.

Whether you agree or not to Mohammedism is not a huge concern to me for many reasons. Your faith does come exclusively from Mohammed. As a Christian, my faith comes from dozens with the central figure being Jesus Christ.

There isn't any point to explain what you like and don't like because...

There isn't any point to explain what you like and don't like because I have heard many of these complaints ongoing. I am not on this planet to please your sensitivity and have become desensitized to attacks on my character so have at it.

"it implies that muslims worship Mohamad"

Whatever you believe 'it implies' doesn't make it so. You believe Mohammed as the last prophet. I do not require a lesson here.

"once again christians are called that because they pray to Christ"

We pray to Mary as well but do not worship her as God but the mother of God. Jesus was born of the virgin Mary, became man, was crucified, died, buried, and rose from the dead for forty days until he ascended into heaven.

There is only one God but exists in three ways, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. You believe differently in Allah.

I got it. I know this. Mohammedism is a descriptive term that does not mean you worship Mohammed.

"This time I have tried to write one argument in one line without a break so you might be able see it as one argument."

And, I became too long winded this time. There is no point in making long arguments because there isn't enough time in a day to discuss it all.
  • izharhh Kinetic 2010/11/11 15:30:16
    izharhh
    +1
    Mr Kinetic I am sorry if I have hurt your feelings in any way, I was not complaining I was only trying to answer the questions you raised and I am glad we agree on one thing that these replies are getting hectic.

Again I am sorry if I hurt your feelings
  • Kinetic izharhh 2010/11/11 16:36:09
    Kinetic
    +1
    I am not hurt whatsoever.

"I was not complaining I was only trying to answer the questions you raised"

And I was attempting to answer yours.

"I am glad we agree on one thing that these replies are getting hectic."

There is nothing hectic on my side.

Groups of terrorists in Pakistan and Afghanistan, among other locations, targeted the United States for attacks. The reason that you and I are even having a discussion at all is because of them, their desire for death, and that Americans are fighting them back.

Whether you are caught in the crossfire is not of America's doing. The consequences of those who make war on the United States which has happened throughout history is that we will protect ourselves even if that means going and finding perpetrators wherever they are.

If I sound hurt, it is your interpretation of my messages and not my intention. I am not hurt, not angry and am in no way upset.
  • TomYerian 2010/09/22 14:24:40
    Yes, I keep reading about them
    TomYerian
    If they aren't, they should be!!!
  • yg 2010/09/17 20:29:05
    Yes, I keep reading about them
    yg
    Yeah but it shouldn't. People should learn to love all races.
  • Kinetic yg 2010/10/03 17:20:41
    Kinetic
    +1
    Mohammedism is not a race just as Godless Socialism and anti-Americanism are not a race either.
  • yg Kinetic 2010/10/03 17:56:47
    yg
    Well they should still be loved or at least respected.
  • Kinetic yg 2010/10/03 18:02:56
    Kinetic
    +1
    Should they be trusted as well?
  • yg Kinetic 2010/10/03 18:05:03
    yg
    Of course. People think that all Muslims are like terrorist or something and I really hate that.
  • Kinetic yg 2010/10/04 04:06:28
    Kinetic
    +1
    Why should they be trusted? I agree, you probably do hate.
  • nightowl 2010/09/16 09:34:12
    No, I don't think so
    nightowl
    +2
    Who f'n cares??? I want to know if Muslim Hate Crimes against AMERICANS are on the rise or decline!
  • Zorkon nightowl 2010/10/12 02:22:54 (edited)
    Zorkon
    +1
    The news media will NEVER report such a thing; they want to portray Muslims as 100% peaceful and tolerant, although they are NOT.

They will pretend such a thing (i.e. Muslim hate crimes against Americans) does not exist, or else they will actually JUSTIFY it and support the Muslims in it, either:

1. By saying that the violent, terrorist Muslims are the exception to the rule and that >90% of Muslims are peaceful and want to live and let live,

2. By saying that their (the Muslims') VICTIMS are/were the real terrorists and they (the Americans/Israelis/anyone else who does not want to become a Muslim) deserved what they got,

3. By acting shocked and surprised, and saying they "can't believe" that a Muslim would do such a thing, or

4. By various combinations of the above.

Now, having said that, I realize that there ARE Muslims that truly ARE peaceful and do not seek a perpetual jihad against non-Moslems, but Islam's holy books, the Koran and the Hadith, TEACH that a Muslim MUST FIGHT AND KILL unbelievers wherever he finds them, until all the people of the world say that none has the right to be worshipped but "the god" (literal translation of the Arabic word "Allah"). That's not hate speech; that's the TRUTH.
  • izharhh Zorkon 2010/10/23 03:16:33
    izharhh
    Islam does not teach us to attack and and kill all unbelievers, in fact even if someone declares war on you "you are to hold your sword until they strike first"

I have said this before but if you want to criticize a book at least study it first, especially if it is someone's holy book

2014/09/01 08:04:26