Are Democrats Creating a Race War in Sanford FL?

jr 2012/04/08 15:25:14
Other
So far three of our corrupt Democrat media outlets have had to retract stories where false and deceptive reporting have intensified the racial tensions in Sanford. Sharpton has effectually, turned his show @ MSNBC into a perpetual campaign for racial hatred. The Black Panthers have placed a bounty on the head of Zimmerman. Now we have liberal blogger Micheal Miller W/ Miami New Times falsely contending that Armed members of the National Socialist Movement (Neo-Nazis) are now patrolling Sanford to protect the "white citizens" that are living in fear for their lives.

It is becoming clear that our "spoiled brat" in chief cannot run on his record, so distractions such as this are needed to put him back in office. Obviously he willing to embroil this country in a race war in order to accomplish his goal and pursue a scorched earth policy if he cannot have his way.

Excerpts. Read More @ Weasel Zippers
Lefty Bloggers, Hyperventilating Over Reported "Heavily Armed" Neo-Nazis Patrolling Sanford........One Problem With their Freakout, Sanford Police Say They're Not...

Never fear, the heavily armed, white supremacist volunteers, with full access and use of "stand your ground" law say they aren't there to start a race riot or to advocate violence. They are just there because white people aren't going to be walked over.

Blame Breitbart

Hillary Clinton Once Posted

Read More: http://weaselzippers.us/2012/04/07/lefty-bloggers-...

• Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/05/04 14:29:26
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    They are trying very hard to. Notice Al and Jessie disappeared when the real evidence started coming out, but the damage was already done and is spreading.
  • All American 2012/04/11 12:04:47
    All American
    They are always trying to play one group against the other. Agitation is a central theme on the left.
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/04/10 15:41:18
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    The real problem in America is the lawless left.
  • Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWC... 2012/04/10 14:31:07
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Yes.......Solely for political reasons........to rally Obama's base so he'll be re-elected in November.......Unfortunately it's gonna backfire and create race riots in my opinion......2012 is not gonna be a good year for America......
  • Oaces_boss_yo® 2012/04/10 07:17:23
  • Soundstorm 2012/04/10 06:08:11
    Soundstorm
    +2
    I refrain from the temptation to accuse the liberal mainstream media of cynically manipulating public frenzy over the Trayvon Martin shooting in order to whip up a newsworthy riot. I consider the whole ideologically inbred journalist class of them as being too naively arrogant to realize that they're playing with fire.
  • Jake 2012/04/09 18:33:03
    Jake
    This disgusted American people are RESPONDING to the archaic and persistent hatred that fuels the racial tensions in America. It's not the Democracts, nor the "liberal media", just PEOPLE - as in "WE THE PEOPLE".
  • Soundstorm Jake 2012/04/10 06:15:04
    Soundstorm
    +2
    What about the persistent murder of black youth by each other where there's no whites involved? Would Trayvon Martin's life be portrayed as so precious by the media if his killer was black?
    Even interracial killings are ignored when the killers are full bred Hispanics. Don't you think we're being played?
  • gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/04/09 15:33:13
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +4
    They are trying their best and they have 0bama's blessing.
  • bettyboop 2012/04/09 15:19:02
    bettyboop
    +4
    The media and the government cannot be trusted to tell the truth. Just like law enforcement.
  • ThinkAboutIt! 2012/04/09 14:05:53
    ThinkAboutIt!
    +3
    It's what they do.
  • Hank 2012/04/09 12:32:18
    Other
    Hank
    +1
    I do not know they are creating it, but do know they are doing nothing to allow time for a thorough investigation to take place. The media is fanning the flames while rev Al and Reve Jesse are pouring gas and handing out matches ! I cannot believe the number of people who have bought into the lynch mob mentality. Many will not be pleased until Mr. Zimmerman is dead. I find it even more mind boggling that those who seek a "citizen's arrest" of Zimmerman do NOT know what contsitutes a lawful citizen's arrest. The citizen making an arrest must WITNESS the crime. I repeat, the alleged crime must be committed in their presence. Any arrest by a citizen of Mr. Zimmerman at this point would be unlawful.
  • capy bara 2012/04/09 10:44:42
    capy bara
    After this is thought through its all about guns. If paranoid conspiracy hot heads hoard guns, they will kill relatively innocent people.
  • Hank capy bara 2012/04/09 12:26:27
    Hank
    +2
    Please tell me what are "relatively" innocent people"? You are either innocent or you are NOT. All about guns? Well, the gun control people are making it about guns. What moron thinks a criminal/thug (whatever term you use) is going to commit a crime with a legally posessed firearm. Give me a break. The media has given many people a rush to judgment mentality. Literally millions of people have tried an convicted Zimmerman based upon incorrect information disseminated by the media. The media has even stated this was done.
  • capy bara Hank 2012/04/09 13:47:37
    capy bara
    +1
    I think some young thugs deserve a bar fight not a bullet.
  • Franklin capy bara 2012/04/09 12:57:32
    Franklin
    relatively innocent - nice so you admit your PRO-Violent-thug and anti self defense - nice
  • capy bara Franklin 2012/04/09 13:47:52
    capy bara
    +1
  • capy bara capy bara 2012/04/09 13:55:59
    capy bara
    Just because the presumably innocent kid would not submit to the authority of a Neighborhood watch captain does not mean Zimmerman should get out of the car and persue him. If the kid had a gun, he certainly had the right to stand his own ground.
  • Franklin capy bara 2012/04/09 14:05:18
    Franklin
    +2
    your pushing lies that you got from the MEDIA - Zimmerman had every right to watch Trayvon - Trayvon had no right to confront and attack Zimmerman . Those are the facts of the case , that will come out in court. But you will not be around to apologize for telling and retelling race-lies .
  • capy bara Franklin 2012/04/09 14:13:06
    capy bara
    This is about guns not about race. I don't care about Zimmerman's fears. I care about the outcome. If this goes to court, it would change the outcome. If this goes to court it will become about race. You should not be allowed to run after someone if you are carrying a gun PERIOD. If you are innocent, and you take the gun away from someone persuing you and you shoot them you are right to do so.
  • Hank capy bara 2012/04/09 14:49:11
    Hank
    +1
    You said "If you are innocent and you take the gun away from someone persuing you and you shoot them yo are right to do so." I'm confused by your post. So you take the gun away from them? If you have their gun, the immediate threat to you is now what? If they have no gun (you took it from them) you suggest you shoot them? Now who is the aggressor and who becomes the victim? Finally, if this goes to court it should be because either the FBI, the department of justice or a grand jury makes a determination that a crime or crimes were committed that night. If crimes were comitted there should be a jury trial. Not a trial by CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, ABC, but a trial by a jury of his peers. This is the way the system is supposed to work. If no crime or crimes were committed what would you suggest to satisfy the media, the mob mentality, the lawyers for Trayvon's family, Revs Al and Jesse. How do you satisy them???
  • capy bara Hank 2012/04/09 15:01:44
    capy bara
    Since Treyvon could assume Zimmerman was persuing him to kill him with the gun, he had the right to defend himself. This right no longer applies if he has committed a serious crime. Just because Zimmerman identified himself as "neighborhood watch" this might not instill comfort. I am not sure Zimmerman should be held in jail. I think there should be arrested and released on his own recognizance. After a trial, he might be convicted of a misdemeanor . His concealed carry permit should be withdrawn.
  • Hank capy bara 2012/04/09 15:15:52
    Hank
    +1
    You "assumed" (for whateve reason) Trayvon could assume he was being pursued by someone with a gun. That little bit of news was not reported by any person in the media. I have seen nothing where Trayvon is reported to have been defending himself. I think most would assume Trayvon was unaware Zimmerman had a gun and for the record, Trayvon's name is spelled with an "a" not an "e" and pursue is not spelled "persue". Zimmerman has not been jailed because no criminal charge has been filed. If and when charges are filed he should probably be jailed for his own protection. If he is jailed I "assume" Spike Lee can then tweet the address of the jail house so we will all know where to find him.
  • capy bara Hank 2012/04/09 17:20:09
    capy bara
    The public outcry is a distraction from the real issue. The real issue is gun control and the pendulum will swing both ways I favor CCL being more serious licence than a drivers licence. Probably the testing can be done at the same facility. I believe gun owners should have insurance for gun liability including accidental discharge, theft, and mutual self defense..
  • Hank capy bara 2012/04/09 17:30:02
    Hank
    +1
    I firmly believe gun ownership comes with substantial responsiblity at many levels. Gun owners must be proficient in loading, unloading, field stripping, cleaning, storing and trained to safely, emphasis on safely, fire the weapon. I think gun owners must train properly and regularly. Practice does not make perfet, perfect practice makes perfect. You can NOT legislate a person's mind with regard to training and familiarization when it comes to firearms. Testing and licensing to own a firearm? Concealed carry classes are as close as you can get to that notion. All my firearms were purchased legally, that simply means there are at least two government agencies that know I purchased a firearm, in Florida, FDLE and federally ATF. How much gun control do you really want? Can you hear the door being kicked in and a governmental entity seizing your weapons? Be careful how much "control" you want to give away !
  • capy bara Hank 2012/04/09 21:36:47
    capy bara
    A car is a pretty lethal weapon. One does not need to know how to maintain a car to operate it. A golf cart is not a lethal weapon, no licence is necessary to operate it. If you operate a gun on public or someone else's property, a license similar to an motor vehicle license requiring a written test and a firing range test should be necessary. If you are caught using your gun irresponsibly you loose your right to use it. I think there should be an insurance requirement that offsets the shared risk. If you are poor and you can't afford the insurance, you can't afford the fire arm in public.
  • Hank capy bara 2012/04/09 23:25:48
    Hank
    +1
    Apples and Oranges. Driving a car is a privilege, not a guaranteed constitutional right ! The right to keep and bear arms is guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. It's called the 2nd ammendment.
  • capy bara Hank 2012/04/10 11:31:45
    capy bara
    If you want to bear black powder weapons, great. Driving a car or operating anything on you own property is not a previllage. The second amendment does not specify where you can run with your gun. When you bring potentially dangerous items in a public area need some rules.
    You will not find "driving is a privilege" in any law. Keep drinking the cop coo-lade.
  • Hank capy bara 2012/04/10 12:23:52
    Hank
    Au contraire mon frere, before I continue, what in the name of pete is "cop coo-lade"? Driving on your own property? Really? Even my ten year old grandson knows he can drive his go cart on our property, but he also knows he can't drive it on public roads. He's not old enough to have a license. Here's a link that may help explain state laws and driving privilges, In Florida its Chapter XXIII as well as Florida Statutes 322. Have a great day ! The link, scroll down to picture number 3.
    http://driversed.com/teen-dri...
  • Franklin capy bara 2012/04/09 14:03:23
    Franklin
    I always bitch about the cost of bullets and i am not above saving them when I can get the job done with out them-
  • capy bara Franklin 2012/04/09 13:53:03
    capy bara
    I think Zimmerman could have pulverized the kid. I think having the gun him did not make sense. If he were a female, he should have the gun and not exited the vehicle. Leave confrontation to cops with good cameras, bullet proof vests, and training. I am sure they both struggled for the gun just like the last movie they both saw. Zimmermans gun should not have been ready for this accident.
  • Franklin capy bara 2012/04/09 14:07:52
    Franklin
    +1
    ...good to see your true colors ! Your against the second amendment and willing to use dirty tricks to attack it -
    You already know that trayvon attacked Zimmerman - you already know that Zimmerman never broke ANY LAW by watching trayvon ...but you bloody well don't care ! its all about the liberal anti-gun agenda for you sin't it ???? LOL@liberal's
  • capy bara Franklin 2012/04/09 14:14:57
    capy bara
    Do you think ex-felons have the right to guns? Should someone be allow to chase someone off their property with a gun???
  • Hank capy bara 2012/04/09 14:52:04
    Hank
    What "ex felon" had a gun? If you are talking about Zimmerman, he is NOT a convicted felon. He had a conceal carry permit. I have one as well and they are not easy to come by...the State of Florida has a procedure and it takes days to obtain and includes a criminal background check. If he were convicted felon ( or for that matter convicted of certain misdemeanors) he would not have had the permit to carry the firearm. PERIOD !
  • capy bara Hank 2012/04/09 15:07:32
    capy bara
    I asked your opinion to see where you set limits on gun ownership. I think if you kill someone even accidentally until we are sure what happened. I don't think you should go to jail if you are not a flight risk. If you are persuing someone with a gun off your property it should always be a crime. The degree of the crime depends on whether an what they did to you. If they did nothing to you or your property, it should always be felony.
  • DavidB 2012/04/09 08:15:06
    DavidB
    Only big difference I see here is the White folks are ready to start fighting back, this country is headed down a dangeours road. Panthers have went unfettered for years, now they will get what they want, at least it looks that way. Once the Whites unite We are in big trouble as a Nation.
  • Marek 2012/04/09 08:12:02
    Marek
    +2
    Justice for Trayvon? What about justice for George Zimmerman? After all Zimmerman only watched him which Trayvon did not like so he attacked Zimmerman who was forced to defend himself. As for nazis being a 'civil rights' group, well if the new Black Panther Party is a 'civil rights' group then so are the nazis.
  • TheTruth1313 2012/04/09 05:58:19
    TheTruth1313
    +1
    They certainly are trying their best.
  • MrsJJS 2012/04/09 05:26:56
  • Franklin MrsJJS 2012/04/09 12:59:16
    Franklin
    I can blame the democrats as long as they chose to not speak up against the violence and HATE ...as long as they chose to use it and gain ground with it for their agenda I can blame them !

2014/09/23 00:26:44