Are Black People Still Slaves in 2011?

Quintessential Brother The Conservative Liberal 2011/02/03 12:27:11
Related Topics: Poverty, Christmas, Economic
Yes... they are and this is true!
No they are not because...
Dee Lee:

THEY ARE STILL OUR SLAVES. We can continue
to reap profits from the Blacks without the effort of physical slavery. Look at
the current methods of containment that they use on themselves: IGNORANCE, GREED, and SELFISHNESS.

Their IGNORANCE is the
primary weapon of containment. A great man once said, "The best way to
hide something from Black people is to put it in a book." We now live in
the Information Age. They have gained the opportunity to read any book on any subject through the efforts of their fight for freedom, yet they refuse to read. There are numerous books readily available at Borders, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon.com, not to mention their own Black Bookstores that provide solid
blueprints to reach economic equality (which should have been their fight all along), but few read consistently, if at all.

GREED is another powerful weapon of containment. Blacks, since the abolition of slavery, have had large amounts of money at their disposal. Last year they spent 10 billion dollars during Christmas, out of their 450 billion dollars in total yearly income (2.22%).

Any of us can use them as our target market, for any business venture we
care to dream up, no matter how outlandish, they will buy into it. Being
primarily a consumer people, they function totally by greed. They continually
want more, with little thought for saving or investing.

They would rather buy some new sneaker than invest in starting a business. Some even neglect their children to
have the latest Tommy or FUBU, And they still think that having a Mercedes, and
a big house gives them "Status" or that they have achieved their
Dream.

They are fools! The vast majority of their people are still in poverty because their greed holds them back from collectively making better communities.

With the help of BET, and the rest of their black media that often broadcasts
destructive images into their own homes, we will continue to see huge profits
like those of Tommy and Nike. (Tommy Hilfiger has even jeered them, saying he doesn't want their money, and look at how the fools spend more with him than ever before!). They'll continue to show off to each other while we build solid communities with the profits from our businesses that we market to them.

SELFISHNESS, ingrained in their minds through slavery, is one of the major ways we can continue to contain them. One of their own, Dubois said that there was an innate division in their culture. A "Talented Tenth" he called it. He was correct in his deduction that there are segments of their culture that has achieved some "form" of success.

However, that segment missed the fullness of his work. They didn't read that the "Talented Tenth" was then responsible to aid The Non-Talented Ninety
Percent in achieving a better life. Instead, that segment has created another
class, a Buppie class that looks down on their people or aids them in a condescending manner.

They will never achieve what we have. Their selfishness does not allow them to be able to work together on any project or endeavor of substance. When they do get together, their selfishness lets their egos get in the way of their goal. Their so-called help organizations seem to only want to promote their name without making any real change in their community.

They are content to sit in conferences and conventions in our hotels, and talk about what they will do, while they award plaques to the best speakers, not to the best doers. Is there no end to their selfishness? They steadfastly refuse to see that TOGETHER EACH ACHIEVES MORE
(TEAM).

They do not understand that they are no better than each other because of what they own, as a matter of fact, most of those Buppies are but one or two pay checks away from poverty. All of which is under the control of our pens
in our offices and our rooms.

Yes, we will continue to contain them as long as they refuse to read, continue to buy anything they want, and keep thinking they are "helping" their
communities by paying dues to organizations which do little other than hold lavish conventions in our hotels. By the way, don't worry about any of them reading this letter, remember, 'THEY DON'T READ!!!!

(Prove them wrong. Please pass this on! After Reading it..)

I really believe this concept is applicable to ALL of us.

• Venom 2011/03/02 17:40:46
    Yes... they are and this is true!
    Venom
    +3
    We as a people are still enslaved in 2011, just as we were in 1974. We have agreed to receive welfare (some of us)- we are slaves by working for others according to their rules, and regulations - with small and minimum compensation, I must add. I am highly educated, in addition to being articulate (according to the white man's definition of articulation); however I have always had issue(s) and problems with receiving the proper compensation of pay, proper acknowledgement from being a doer, as well as a well spoken individual. Sure parts of me wishes to attribute the reason for being a female, however history has shown that it isn't limited to being a female, it is for being a black female with Latino & Indian rootings.

Look at the majority of factory positions - what races are of the highest percentile versus office positions? especially in the racist state of Kentucky. Observe the percentages of children placed in Special Education classes, deeming them as less qualified or likely to retain and obtain knowledge. Review the Prison Percentages and determine which race is highest of the incarcerated. America, the free-( this should be distinguished between the conscious and the subconscious). Observe the judiciary and court systems. Observe how much control government wants ...

Look at the majority of factory positions - what races are of the highest percentile versus office positions? especially in the racist state of Kentucky. Observe the percentages of children placed in Special Education classes, deeming them as less qualified or likely to retain and obtain knowledge. Review the Prison Percentages and determine which race is highest of the incarcerated. America, the free-( this should be distinguished between the conscious and the subconscious). Observe the judiciary and court systems. Observe how much control government wants over our lives. Observe how much they wish to be in our personal affairs. Have you ever researched the origin and LAWS regarding taxes - Man made just as everything else in America - Man made and designed to control and attempt fear factors!

The American dream was implanted upon us (subconsciously) as Blacks to reach for the houses and the cars, instead of implanting the importancy of the Black Dollar. The importancy of knowing that Caucasians in position, have designed our education system, our government and politics, our religion as a demise. Of course, Tommy Hilniger (Hilfiger) forgive me, made it clear of his views regarding blacks. Many of us didn't take heed and continued supporting this racist son of a bitch - However; I did take heed and remained aware of his racist remarks, comments, and views. With that being said, ALL blacks DO NOT support Tommy Hilniger. I definitely don't.

In addition, I want to state that the facts, truths and insights are documented and "hidden" to be uncovered, as I have done. It is true that many of us don't read in order to obtain the knowledge that has in fact been hidden. I read continiously and always have. Don't classify every person as the same regardless of the fact that government and society have already classified us. Lower, Middle, Upper including many other classifications and categories.

We have been forced to learn and adapt to the Caucasians ways of education, speaking, and Falsified religion(s). Every day I am fighting for freedom, as equality won't be of factor as it never has been and due to lack of "Team" or joining together to obtain the TRUTH of what has really been going on in America (especially), and other countries. Our Government knows the truth, our opposers know the truth. It is time that we as blacks obtained the knowledge base in order to also be aware of the truth. I have always questioned this, What would America do if every black did become educated? If they did learn the truth and band together as a team to bring forth a revolution? It would cause fear amoungst the cowards who wish to play the mind games, control games and it would cause a conscious war instead of the subconscious war that has been going on since I was born. I know the tricks of the devil, just as I know the tricks of the White man. Not indicating that I am racist, "My best friend is white!" Blacks aren't the only ones enslaved, so is every other race in America. I wish EVERYONE would wake up and take action!! In closing I would also like to add, I personally wish that segregated schools remained in place. Black Schools, Black owned businesses, Blackness... it was stolen and we as a people should be on a plan to take it back- this is the true definition of taking back what the devil stole from us. In school, we are only taught specifics regarding Black education and it's generally the slavery segment (good ole' Roots)- WHY NOT TEACH, TELL, ADMIT, AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUTH? Because it is the wish of others to maintain slavery, yet in a deceptive, manipulated way- It benefits Government to have a country of ignorance. Not, all of us are ignorant, blind or so easily manipulated! Peace....

Sophillia M. Pettus (Venom)
    Seek Knowledge.. and prepare to fight... I am ready!

• bestintheworld2 2013/10/04 05:04:37
    No they are not because...
    bestintheworld2
    I honestly believe white people will have dominance over us but we as a whole will ALWAYS be mentally stronger. some of our race is ignorant yes but everyone deserves a chance. ''they burned us, whipped us but we aint broke yet''. i believe that all weren't like that. majority may have been but no. and honest people try to blame everything on blacks. they are going to blame the government shut down on us and everything else. wat about bush. every since then the world may never be right but how many whites do you see complaining. not many. plus we have more of combination of race downfall. for instance many black AND white are poor. so its not just blacks, you have whites doing exactly what most other white complaining about blacks.
  • james brown 2012/11/09 18:16:12
  • Greg C. 2012/09/30 05:29:53
    Yes... they are and this is true!
    Greg C.
    Many of you may be wondering why are we still talking about slavery in 2012, 149 years after it was abolished way back in 1863.

The reason is because unfortunately, 400 years of slavery still has a debilitating effect upon the conscious minds of many Black men and women today, to the point that it's very difficult for many of them to free their minds from all of the many negative and mentally scarring atrocities imposed on the Black race, throughout slavery and beyond.

The bodies of many Black men and women may be physically free today, but their minds are still enslaved.
  • happyday49 2012/07/27 15:36:47
    No they are not because...
    happyday49
    Every one has free will and choices for themselves. All races. So you make lifestyle choices for yourself. Blacks read, give, love, and support one another in many ways. You just don't see it or don't want to.
    We as humans, ( all races) are not going to have the same background, culture, finances, etc. Are there greedy blacks? Are there greedy whites? No doubt. Have a lot of blacks bought into the greed and selfishness of the sytem - No doubt. Are they ignorant - No! Furthermore, if Dee is quoting a so called great man - I question that great man status? We read plenty, enough to have caught up with white people who have had the opportunity and exposure to books at least twice as long as we had. And, yes some blacks are misled because they trust and believe that they can really be successful if they can receive a handout and not an opportunity (this is the so called promises, mostly lies, from the people we elect and put in office). I don't like sounding like that but it seems that some people are still stuck with their prejudices. The best reading I've had is from the Bible. I've had the best opportunites, success, happiness, and riches from reading the Bible. Of course, that's my choice! You can read all the books in the world and have all the riches and notoriety and still be enslaved and unhappy! - whatever your race! I see it everday. However, it is still you choice.
  • chino 2012/02/16 13:05:36
    Yes... they are and this is true!
    chino
    you fools are full of your self..which you cannot see the bigger picture and the fact EVERYTHING DEE LEE SAID IS TRUE!!!,AND THE FACT THAT YOU ARE DEFENDING IT AND GOING AGAINST IT IS EXACT PRIMARY EXAMPLE OF WHY YOU ARE SLAVES,AND ALWAYS WILL BE. You cant face truth and admit hes right then change the way you think so YOU can do something as an individual,instead you battle the factually proven reasons of why you are slaves with the grounds of that you are not! IGNORANCE! how many black people have a religion(thus primarly infiltrated/created by devils to control the people)especially a white man as the prophet when if he Is real it has been proven hes black. thus creating a subconscious aspect in your mind that the white man is God as you worship him so going against him would be going against God,the primary reason they gave slaves THEIR religionAND YOU ALL LELFT YOU GOD BEHIND AND PRAYED TO HIS,AND STILL DO.If thats not a slave then what is?You hate your selves why you taime your hair and find any excuse not to have it as natural so you put European eccentric wigs,on your head..you dont own not one of the shops in your community which sells black products,its always a man from another race,let alone the fact you dont have a community,as Dee Lee said you ALL still work for ...
    you fools are full of your self..which you cannot see the bigger picture and the fact EVERYTHING DEE LEE SAID IS TRUE!!!,AND THE FACT THAT YOU ARE DEFENDING IT AND GOING AGAINST IT IS EXACT PRIMARY EXAMPLE OF WHY YOU ARE SLAVES,AND ALWAYS WILL BE. You cant face truth and admit hes right then change the way you think so YOU can do something as an individual,instead you battle the factually proven reasons of why you are slaves with the grounds of that you are not! IGNORANCE! how many black people have a religion(thus primarly infiltrated/created by devils to control the people)especially a white man as the prophet when if he Is real it has been proven hes black. thus creating a subconscious aspect in your mind that the white man is God as you worship him so going against him would be going against God,the primary reason they gave slaves THEIR religionAND YOU ALL LELFT YOU GOD BEHIND AND PRAYED TO HIS,AND STILL DO.If thats not a slave then what is?You hate your selves why you taime your hair and find any excuse not to have it as natural so you put European eccentric wigs,on your head..you dont own not one of the shops in your community which sells black products,its always a man from another race,let alone the fact you dont have a community,as Dee Lee said you ALL still work for white people,and if you would have any common sense you would know what me or Dee Lee s aid is in general as its the majority of YOU blacks.You dont raise your kids with what theyve bin through let alone where they come from,and this can be presented to "black women" with blonde hair,a "black" community with black products bought from the asian man and definitely the "black" ones of you who worship our Jesus;Youw ould all fight and protect and the only time you would unite together to go against me in why you are still in slavery...sad but true.
  • MC_RavenFan 2011/07/25 12:41:01 (edited)
    No they are not because...
    MC_RavenFan
    +1
    Dee Lee, No! We are not slaves. The first time, I wrote my comment. I was mislead. Because, I am a teenager. 15. My mom is hard on me about african-american culture. Only, because I'm mixed. With other races yes. European. But only, a little bit. I'm half black and half dominican (part mexican), and cherokee. I look like a light-skinned black girl. I also know spanish too. I think, this isn't right. We are enslaved. By the politics. For those who think they are high and mighty. Just like this writer here. I mean, white people have changed for the better in my mind. And ourselves. I see my family are trying to get along with me. Because they know, that I will get stares because of the color of my hair and how my mom looks. She's black and is mixed with dominican. So they look out for me. We do help each other. We will do anything we can. We are trying to better ourselves. So, Don't say that were selfish. Were only selfish if we need it our own selves. We really, can't give that object up. But none of the less. We are trying to better ourselves. We are only enslaved by the high and mighty politics. As for the ignorance part, Everybody is at some time and point. So, you can't just say one race is.
  • Venom 2011/03/02 17:40:46
    Yes... they are and this is true!
    Venom
    +3

Sophillia M. Pettus (Venom)
  • happyday49 Venom 2012/07/27 14:47:54
    happyday49
    You are so right on! You have written the truth. Dee Lee got some of it correct.
  • james b... happyday49 2012/11/09 18:28:01
  • happyday49 happyday49 2012/11/11 23:46:43
    happyday49
    Umm! I don't remember responding to this post??? it is not something I would speak on?
  • james b... Venom 2012/11/09 18:22:48
  • TheoTrama 2011/02/23 03:21:32
    No they are not because...
    TheoTrama
  • turtledove123 2011/02/04 14:20:06
    No they are not because...
    turtledove123
    +1
    I do not agree. I also point out to my children and those around me that designer clothing and $300 sneakers are foolishness. However, it is up to each individual to find their self image through whatever means they find appropriate. I have stressed to my kids the need for putting money into education, and leave the $200 sunglasses for some other moron. My son still finds comfort in having some expensive things, so if he works for them, I would not deny him these things, but I remind him that the things you own should not own you.
  • HiYa 2011/02/03 20:46:30
    No they are not because...
    HiYa
    +1
    In some ways we are, but it's disrespectful to the legacy of our ancestors to compare our experience (difficult and challenging as it is) to what they lived through and often died in. I've never had to watch my parents or siblings randomly sold off. I've never been whipped or bred. Don't diminish our our progress.
  • Tits ISHBAHFF McGee 2011/02/03 14:48:58
    No they are not because...
    Tits ISHBAHFF McGee
    +1
    we are all slaves.
  • Chaya2010 2011/02/03 14:44:07
    No they are not because...
    Chaya2010
    +1
    Nope this is junk.
  • Chaya2010 Quintes... 2011/02/03 15:44:32
    Chaya2010
    +1
    I disagree with the entire premise. What is written can be said about any minority within a minority group regardless of race. Change the clothing label, car and music and you could be be talking about a white kid.
    Its more about socio-demographic than colour and its certainly not about slavery.
  • Quintes... Chaya2010 2011/02/03 15:46:35
    Quintessential Brother The Conservative Liberal
    +2
    I think that's the point I was making.
  • Chaya2010 Quintes... 2011/02/03 15:48:44
    Chaya2010
    Okay.
  • Nay Chaya2010 2013/03/14 03:09:41
    Nay
    +1
    Not really!!!
  • Pet Rock Whisperer 2011/02/03 14:30:15
    Yes... they are and this is true!
    Pet Rock Whisperer
    +3
    Just as much as any race are slaves!
    No they are not because...
    +2
    They just aren't...

They should grow up and get over it.
  • Uncle Joe 2011/02/03 14:11:59
    Yes... they are and this is true!
    Uncle Joe
    +2
    HOWEVER; they haven't cornered the market on being hoodwinked. All public servants (those who work for state and county municipalities), all self employed trades people(seamstress, plumber, carpenter, mason,baker, butcher,nurse, welder; etc.), and practically everyone who is not directly engaged in the government regulated casino known as WallStreet are all being duped into believing they are in charge of their own destiny. When the states start defaulting on their loans they'll take the retirement systems down with them. Again, Main Street will be left with nothing.
  • wolf sloan 2011/02/03 13:49:27
    Yes... they are and this is true!
    wolf sloan
    +1
    I meant to vote no. In every group, you will find those who have that victim mentality and use it as an excuse for laziness.
  • Nay wolf sloan 2013/03/14 03:32:06
    Nay
    +2
    I just want to say that I AGREE WITH HIS MESSAGE but not entirely. We need to stop blaming others and form our own schools and resources to help each other. We are not an independent race of people as a whole. Dont get offended by this person's observation, lets build our communities and empower our people so we can be better as whole. Some of this is true, so you cant get mad and point fingers, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! Folks look down on blacks because of this...I am a black female that wants to start a non profit to help ethnic women and children, but it takes more than one to make a difference in a community.
    No they are not because...
    +2
    My initial reaction was, YES, but then I thought their current slavery is not that at all because any time they want to walk away from the Race Baiters, such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson they can! Back in the days of REAL slavery they could not do that. The slavery of the mind is difficult to break, but has such great rewards if you can pull it off!!!!
  • ken 2011/02/03 13:11:10
    Yes... they are and this is true!
    ken
    +2
    Yes, they are. And so are the many poor people of all races living in America. They have effectively been enabled by the false rewards offered by a government that would pay them to stay poor. A government like the one many of them voted for in the last election. A government that promised them hope and change. A government that would give them something for nothing. As we can all see now, a government that cares very little about those that voted them into power. Indeed, a government that cares very little about anyone but themselves.
    No they are not because...
    +1
    Only the Democrats own them. Look, You played the Race Card. We appreciate it..... Now shut up and go back to your hl;l of shame. created by you Democrat Slave holders in the eatrly part of this Country's existance. The awful blot on our Constitution was palced there by Democrats insisting and crying sanf moaning. over it. So we tried to apease you. What a Jole. You cannot be apeased. it is more and more body owning. May God curse you and provide and especially HOT place in the Hearafter for you.
  • emmamess ~ In My Conscience... 2011/02/03 12:48:14
    No they are not because...
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    +2
    this article is very misleading. The economics in predominately black communities - differs from the economic conditions at large and I owe my conservative spending practices - to living in a predominately black community and learning the true art of conservation. The problem comes - when more money is available to me - and then I do spend it on what I have been missing out on - due to a lack of funds. But my motivation is never to have things for status.
  • TopShelf® (oyo) 2011/02/03 12:47:14
    No they are not because...
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    +3
    the writer of this trash is way off base.
    he relies on incorrect stereotypes and outright
    lies to get his point across.the black middle class
    is no different from any other;we work good jobs,support
    our families,pay our bills and taxes like everyone else.
    black middle class otherwe work jobssupport familiespay bills taxes star trek 2009
  • MarcusRP 2011/02/03 12:35:43
    No they are not because...
    MarcusRP
    +3
    I was sensing racist undertones when I was reading this. I hope I'm not the only one...
  • seattleman MarcusRP 2011/02/03 12:53:23
    seattleman
    +1
    No, you are not the only one. I don't know who Dee Lee is, but I don't like him/her. This is BS.
  • Gun665 2011/02/03 12:31:36

2014/10/30 18:12:29