Are Ann Coulter's blacks better than YOUR blacks?

The Wrong Guy 2011/11/01 23:11:31

Ann Coulter On Herman Cain: 'Our Blacks Are So Much Better Than Their Blacks'

Ann Coulter continued the conservative criticism of Politico for its
article on Herman Cain during an appearance on Monday's "Hannity."

Politico drew swift right-wing fire for its Sunday article on Cain,
which alleged that two female employees had accused him of sexual
harassment in the 1990s. (The article also initially drew a fair amount
of criticism from some journalists, who said that Politico's piece was flimsy.)

Cain appeared on Greta Van Susteren's show Monday night to explain the allegations.

Coulter used the same line of thinking that Rush Limbaugh employed on his Monday show:
that the article is part of a process to tear down a black Republican.
"Liberals detest, detest, detest conservative blacks," she said.
"...This is now the second time a conservative black has had outrageous
and what appear to be false allegations leveled against him." (The
first, in her view, was Clarence Thomas.)

Hannity said that, while he was not downplaying the seriousness of
sexual harassment, he felt that everyday office banter was being
misconstrued too often as inappropriate. "These people are humorless,"
he said.

Coulter brought things back to race, saying that some women had been
quick to forgive Bill Clinton for his sexual transgressions, but were
attacking Herman Cain. "If you are a conservative black, they will
believe the most horrible sexualized fantasies of these uptight white
feminists," she said.

Hannity wondered why liberals were, in his words, so "threatened" by Cain. Coulter was blunt in her response.

"Our
blacks are so much better than their blacks," she said, speaking of
Democrats. "To become a black Republican, you don't just roll into it.
You're not going with the flow...and that's why we have very impressive
blacks in the Republican party."

Conservative media figures: God bless 'em, they just don't give a sh** about how dumb they sound!

Read More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/01/ann-coult...

• aneed2know 2011/11/02 05:54:01
    Wait... what?
    aneed2know
    +16
    This has got to be the dumbest statement that Crack hoe Bitch Coulter has made and she has made some dumb ones.

• Keen Tojones 2011/11/02 01:03:36
    Wait... what?
    Keen Tojones
    +5
    Ann Coulter is junior high. Passay...goofay...doofay.
  • Crewshal 2011/11/02 00:51:15
    Crewshal
    +8
    Ann Coulter and the Conservative right do not like Blacks,they only like N E G R O E S.
    Let me explain.Blacks are people who fight and defend the rights of all poor people and working masses of America and Minorities,similar to MLK.
    NEGROES are like Herman Cain,Allen West,Clarence Thomas,and those Blacks who call themselves Republicans,they fight for the Corporations the Wealthy the Rich,hates their own community and poor people,and are really a detriment,to the progress of their own
  • FeelHoo... Crewshal 2011/11/04 13:52:01
  • RastaFan Crewshal 2011/11/05 01:08:50
    RastaFan
    Ah,ha,ha ..... shuckin! corn on the Dem Marxist plantation. Bet you think Sanger was your friend too!
  • squirrel ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮ 2011/11/02 00:33:19 (edited)
    squirrel ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮
    +2
    Yea, it's true. Being a black conservative in this country, where they are attacked by the left with such names as "Sambo" or "Oreo", you have to have an incredible strength of conviction and a very thick skin. The only thing remotely comparable would be coming out as a gay man in a Savannah Georgia Baptist high school.

If you're a liberal black man, you're just being what you're "supposed" to do, and your opinions are the ones "approved" for black men by the liberal elite.
  • aneed2know squirre... 2011/11/02 06:07:49
    aneed2know
    +6
    Gee i looked and saw the only rave on your comment is by the normal racist, stupid exenophobic a-hole. I expect more will be coming. You dont know shiat about what black people talk about, let me explain some thing to you.

Black liberals who do not like black conservatives dont dislike them beacuse they are conservative, we dislike them, because they constantly allow racist things to pass without saying anything about it, they will be more likely to tear down another black person if it gives them more credibility within the conservative ranks. I have no issue with Cain being a conservative, but what i take issue with is him makiing statements like Obama has never been apart of the black ecperience, or mistrall show antics. Now i dont know what the hell he is talking about there, because i dont know anything about national black experience, hell if there is one it would be the Civil rights movement which Cain decided was not worth much so he just, shut up, stood up and went to the back of the bus, like a good Negro.

Now you can come back with this or that, but be sure, politics has nothing to do with people's inteligence. Now if you come at me with any type of insult, trust me i will give ten fold back.
  • squirre... aneed2know 2011/11/03 03:37:12
    squirrel ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮
    Thanks, I appreciate your perspective. I wasn't really referring so much about how black conservatives are treated by other blacks, but by the liberals in general, especially white "limousine" liberals. The way Barbara Boxer treated Harry Alford comes to mind as an example, but there are many.

Not sure what you mean about "because they constantly allow racist things to pass without saying anything about it"? Not sure what you mean, there.

Don't you ever feel like people you encounter always expect you to be a Democrat? A friend of mine (very conservative) talked about several meetings he had with some execs, who talked a lot of politics with him, always assuming that he shared their views. Apparently when he let it be known what he actually thought of their liberal ideas, they were really shocked, and after that never talked about politics around him at all. He seemed to feel like people made that kind of assumption about him a lot.
  • aneed2know squirre... 2011/11/03 04:20:50
  • squirre... aneed2know 2011/11/03 06:17:13
    squirrel ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮
    Well of course you're going to get along with people that you CHOOSE as friends - that's not really what I was asking about, thus the story about the work meetings.

I never heard those comments from Cain, and I get why you would be turned off by it. Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not defending Cain, I don't support him and won't vote for him. I view him as a shill for the Federal Reserve and untrustworthy.
  • aneed2know squirre... 2011/11/04 04:19:55
    aneed2know
    +1

now you have, and you still think he is great i bet. Herman Cain is a joke you know it, i know it and the thinking republicans know it. But here is more,

• squirre... aneed2know 2011/11/06 22:58:27 (edited)
  • explorer1618 2011/11/02 00:24:17
    Wait... what?
    explorer1618
    +4
    It's a world of stupidity to even put it on the media !
  • The Thinking Woman 2011/11/02 00:02:37 (edited)
    Wait... what?
    The Thinking Woman
    +8
    Just another stupid racist republican bitch!
  • ken 2011/11/02 00:00:36
    ken
    +4
    None of the above.

Do you folks actually think your racist diatribes are somehow better than those leveled by right wingers? If so, ya'll are really some serious retards. Keep up the good work, because your dear leader is gonna be a one term wonder. You all will be as much to blame as he is.
  • Crewshal ken 2011/11/02 00:57:48
    Crewshal
    +9
    Actually i am not surprised,I bet she and many of those on her side have said much worse things that was never recorded in the media,it is just funny that she would let that escape to the media.
    I personally see these folks as the same types who was urging the police to use water cannons ,dogs, billy clubs,and other violence against Blacks during the civil rights movement and she would be just as comfortable as these conservatives looking on with glee at the weekly entertainment after Sunday Services decked out in their Sunday best brn
  • ken Crewshal 2011/11/02 01:01:20
    ken
    +2
    So you refuse to look at this objectively...
  • Crewshal ken 2011/11/02 01:06:41 (edited)
    Crewshal
    +9
    I just call it as I see it.Ann Coulter has said many things over the years to let you know that she is not fond of any minority,and is similar to Pat Buchanan.A White nationalist
  • wtf ken 2011/11/02 11:38:50
    wtf
    +1
    He can't look at things objectively, he always is trying to "race bait" people here and calls everyone that does not spout his personal belief a racist.

People should be judged by the content of their character not the color of their skin.
  • unclepat wtf 2011/11/02 20:29:37
    unclepat
    +3
    So what kind of "character" does Herman have now that the world knows that he paid off not one but TWO women to keep quiet on this matter???
  • wtf unclepat 2011/11/02 21:03:27
    wtf
    +1
    He did not pay off anyone. The National Restaurant Association's ;legal team made the decision (as most companies do) to settle out of court. This is standard practice with false accusations as it is cheaper than going through the court process and the negative publicity for the company goes away.
  • unclepat wtf 2011/11/03 08:47:12
    unclepat
    +1
    That's a nice attempt at hair splitting there but it won't pass legal muster. The NRA made the decision based upon HERMAN CAIN'S inappropriate behavior. This is standard practice to settle out of court with TRUE accusations rather than deal with the negative publicity and the huge amount of money which would follow. Any lawyer will tell you that if it doesn't look good for you then the best thing to do is to settle.
  • wtf unclepat 2011/11/03 11:45:16
    wtf
    +1
    No you are wrong. Any good legal team for a company will tell you to settle out of court to keep it out of the media even if it is false accusations. The negative publicity from the media reporting on the story will cost the company or organization more than an out of court settlement.
  • MBSVirg... wtf 2011/11/03 19:30:28
    MBSVirginia BN-2
    +1
    In addition, it is MUCH cheaper to settle for the mere 50K than to drag it out in court and pay ridiculous legal fees and court costs!
  • wtf MBSVirg... 2011/11/03 19:38:08
    wtf
    +1
    Exactly right.
  • MBSVirg... wtf 2011/11/03 20:38:08
    MBSVirginia BN-2
    Morality really has nothing to do with it. It's all about the $$$$$$$
  • unclepat wtf 2011/11/03 20:58:14
    unclepat
    +1
    The TRULY innocent make a point to fight all false allegations for fear that ANY Tom, Dick or Harry think that it's in their financial benefit to attempt the same type of extortion!
  • wtf unclepat 2011/11/03 22:27:24
    wtf
    Not in the business world.
  • GOP Poison unclepat 2011/11/02 23:45:54
    GOP Poison
    +2
    And now there is a third
  • unclepat GOP Poison 2011/11/03 09:24:48
    unclepat
    +1
    I'll hold up on the judgement on this third one only because there was no paperwork indicating a settlement or the fact that she hasn't revealed her name yet!
  • aneed2know ken 2011/11/03 04:22:46
    aneed2know
    +2
    Name one racist thing and lets discuss it.
  • ken aneed2know 2011/11/03 11:17:02
    ken
    +1
    What about our progressive friends on SH calling Cain a token and an uncle tom? Doesn't he have every right to belong to the party he feels best represents his ideals? For some reason, since it's a fella they hate and a party they despise, it's not construed as racist statements.

“Old man river,” Sharpton suddenly sang out. “That’s what they walk away with: A guy singing and saying what the right wing wants to hear.”
  • aneed2know ken 2011/11/04 04:34:06
  • ken aneed2know 2011/11/04 04:40:53
    ken
    I'm quite sure I know the meaning of those words. As far as your statement that Uncle Tom isn't racist (or a token, for that matter), you have got to be frickin' kidding me! It has EVERYTHING to do with race and you know it.
  • Latti I... aneed2know 2011/11/04 03:38:56
  • ken Latti I... 2011/11/04 04:06:50
    ken
    +1
    You're absolutely right. I'm getting sick and tired of the old double standard used by progressives to demean people that worked hard for what they've got. I'm not a Cain supporter, or a Perry or Romney supporter for that matter. I think those of us that are struggling to find a candidate to support in 2012 deserve more than name-calling and personal attacks to make our decision. Take a look at the disgusting picture this poster decided to include in this ridiculous poll. Apparently, the wrong guy doesn't have much respect for women either.
  • Latti I... ken 2011/11/04 04:11:58
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    I know, but I'm really tired of the immaturity on both sides. Most questions on the news/political forum isn't informative, but childish. It even turns me off, and I'm a fiscal conservative on certain issues. Same thing for the other side, major put off. We can't even be adult enough to debate the issues and ideas, not the person.
  • ken Latti I... 2011/11/04 04:18:53
    ken
    +1
    Sad, isn't it? It's gonna take young people such as yourself to say enough is enough and demand more from our candidates and the media. People like those of us on this thread just must be too old and set in our ways to change for the better. We'd rather just keep to the old tired arguments that leave us divided and bitter.
  • Latti I... ken 2011/11/04 04:23:24
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    ;-) True, and bitterness never solves anything, but leaves the corrupt politicians free of punishment. I'll keep trying to unite people and actually have non-childish news/political questions, but the immature attitudes are wearing me down.
  • aneed2know Latti I... 2011/11/04 04:43:27
    aneed2know
    +1
    This man is playing you for a fool, he has used far worse words to describe liberals and Obama supporters, i hope you are not buying into his BS.
  • Latti I... aneed2know 2011/11/04 04:51:06
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    Ken basically, already admitted to his faults by saying that many are stuck in their ways. I feel he was indicating himself, and he is a good guy, who isn't a bigot, though we may disagree on things. Just like you may feel certain bias about the other side. I just refuse to play on any team, because talking heads and politicians just love to divide people.

2014/10/21 20:09:23