Are All The Rumors About Barack Obama True Or False?

alexess 2008/03/26 04:16:21
True
False
Undecided    (please leave a comment)
Hilary Clinton's Rumors
There are all the rumors about barack being gay and making his wife accept the fact that he has a gay lover and also that he has a connection with alquada

• Mizznumba1chick 2009/03/12 17:48:08 (edited)
    False
    Mizznumba1chick
    oNLY THING PPL ARE TRYING TO DO IS MESS THIS MANS NAME BECAUSE HES WILLING TO SACRIFICE HISELF FOR UR TRY AND SOME PPL JUST DONT PLAIN WNT A BLACK PRESIDENT AND IF THE RUMOR IS TRUE YOU KNOW THAT WAS IN THE PAST AND PPL CHANGE IM 15 YEARS OLD I CAN SEE THE TRUTH IN THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!WHITE PPL AND YES I SAID WHITE PPL(WELL SUM RACIST WHITE PPL,NOT ALL)JUST DONT WANT TO SEE THIS MAN RISE FOR THIS NATION!!!!!!!!!WHY YOU HATIN ON THIS MAN NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO HE'S GOING TO STAND HIS GROUND AND STAY STRONG FOR BLACK WHITE MUSLIM BLUE PURPLE AND GREEN PPL....THIS IS JUST ONE MAN U CANT BREAK EASY AND WHEN PPL RELIZE THAT GOD IS GOING TO BLESS THIS NATION!!!!!!!! blue purple green ppl break ppl relize god bless nation
  • TheThinker 2008/08/01 13:40:54
    True
    TheThinker
    He's also an asshole.....
  • NamelessGenXer 2008/05/20 13:30:42
    False
    NamelessGenXer
    What are you kidding me with this drech?
  • Anouser 2008/05/10 08:27:04
    False
    Anouser
    +1
    Yeah, he's an Islamic black terrorist spy from Africa...that's not just a rumor, but ignorance. Not to mention those that claim he's the anti-Christ and believe it. How dumb can you be?

For starters, Obama is bi-racial (until he does something wrong, then he's black.), he's not Muslim, he is a Christian. Secondly, he's an American and was not born in Africa. Those against Obama claim he's a racist; however, they fail to see the propaganda against him is blantly racist as well.

I've said it before and will say it again, politics is dirty because it's a reflection of society. Politicians wouldn't get dirty if society didn't love the filth.
  • Mollybdamned American Atheist 2008/04/07 03:48:58
    Undecided (please leave a comment)
    Mollybdamned American Atheist
    +1
    Rumors are just that. There were 'rumors' McCain had an affair with a female lobbyist but there hasn't been any credible evidence to support that.
    It's more productive to discuss the issues.
  • amy 2008/03/26 17:16:28
    Undecided (please leave a comment)
    amy
    deep down inside the rumor lies some sort of truth.....
  • Anouser amy 2008/05/10 08:28:37
    Anouser
    He's really an Islamic terrorist or has ties to it?
  • Stix amy 2008/09/03 01:56:32 (edited)
    Stix
    That is a ridiculous statement and hope you do not really believe that crap.

What a malicious rumors is? It is when someone doesn't like another person, and wants as many others to agree with you as possible, so you start a little lie about the person you dislike. With each telling the lie grows, until it becomes so bizarre that no one can imagine it isn't true.

I think of rumors in this way. "It is like taking a feather pillow outdoors on a very windy day, cutting it open and letting the wind take the feathers." You will never get all the feathers back. feather pillow outdoors windy cutting open letting wind feathers feathers

It is hurtful and hateful and most often fiction or part fiction.
  • MadHatter 2008/03/26 15:37:20
  • The Truth 2008/03/26 07:25:03 (edited)
    Undecided (please leave a comment)
    The Truth
    +1
    Where did you hear about him being gay? I'm obviuosly not an Obama supporter but until I see credible evidence as to his being gay I'm going to have to look at this as hearsay. Same as the other poll about Sen. Clinton being a lesbian. As far as being a supporter of Al Queda now I have seen evidence of that.
  • Anouser The Truth 2008/05/10 08:29:43
    Anouser
    Reminds me of the rumor that McCain slept with a secretary...not a fan of the Republicans; however, I look at it as sophomoric child's play rather than truth.
  • clintonista2008 2008/03/26 06:34:18
    True
    clintonista2008
    +1
    Obama is a liar, the biggest by far. There's no telling. He is a political baby, and we know nothing about him compared to the others.. Hillary's life has been an open book (a big thanks to the media) and she is still razor sharp. Go Hill.
  • Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥ 2008/03/26 04:59:48
    False
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +1
    Hint for taking a True/False test: Whenever the words all, every, never, and none are used in a question, it can be assumed to be False.
  • All of the above
    Kaptn☠King☠Hate☠Machine(Im back!)
    +1
    some are true, some are false, some are under sniper fire! lmao
  • angie ~ MCCAIN / PALIN 08 2008/03/26 04:30:15
  • Space M... angie ... 2008/03/26 05:25:03
    Space Monkey
    +2
    Get a grip!
  • angie ... Space M... 2008/03/26 06:48:38
  • Space M... angie ... 2008/03/26 13:32:44
    Space Monkey
    Ok, then don't get a grip. Believe whatever preposterous crap you like.
  • ducdodger Space M... 2008/08/01 02:05:32
    ducdodger
    The great savior Obama is so full of crap it's pathetic. If you get lucky and he does win don't cry when life as you know it is over you'll be working to support his billions in BS programs. I commend Angie for seeing through his BS.
  • Space M... ducdodger 2008/08/01 14:43:27
    Space Monkey
    +2
    I commend you for being such a dedicated moron
  • Stix angie ... 2008/09/03 01:47:15
    Stix
    I feel so sorry for people like you. Sad that you actually vote.

2014/07/13 07:08:47