Anyone else tired of the media shoving the gay agenda down America's throat lately with DADT and "gay bullying?"

Conservative in California 2010/10/21 08:38:09
How convenient that the media ignores the widespread bigotry against Christians, condoned in all levels of government, employment, and education, yet highlights the very few examples of supposed gay bullying by immature children who have always picked on anyone different than them.

• USAF Vet 2010/10/21 09:05:43
    Media is doing their best to shove the gay agenda down America's throat
    USAF Vet
    +15
    Gay this, Gay that, BE AS GAY AS YOU WANT AND GET OUT OF MY FACE! ENOUGH ALREADY!

• JohnnyGage 2014/02/15 20:49:32
    JohnnyGage
    +1
    I have friends and former co-workers who are mostly bi-sexual which seems odd to me. I only know of two people who have been/exclusively homosexual. I've noticed that lesbians are quite militant and predatory regarding seeking out other lesbians and their rights, whereas the homosexual men seem more discreet and chill about it. I have typically tried to get along with everyone but have noticed that the insecure homosexuals want nothing to do with Christianity, yet their "lifestyle", commonly referred to as "the family", is their religion and it prevents a potential for other points of view.

Regarding the media and homosexualality really comes down to embracing decadence and denying decency. It is ok in America to be a junkie, unwed, a liar, gay, a flag burner, on welfare, etc...but not ok to speak out for traditional values or not want the media shoving their b.s. down our throats. Sorry so long winded, JG
  • Scott 2013/07/15 04:48:04
    Scott
    +3
    I hate being subjected to their point of view and if I have different point of view... being chastised for it. I'm tired characters who are not gay being turned in to gay lovers i.e. Kirk Spock , Luke and Han Allen Scott and other characters. I don't care what you do behind closed doors that's between you and whatever god you believe in if any. basically I'm tired of people marching across my tv and advertising their gayness in my internet browser. in short stop it and take it somewhere else.
  • Rob 2013/07/14 14:22:03
    Rob
    +3
    I am a gay guy and I am SICK of the gay agenda...Gay men have gotten so replusive the more rights they get...the whole gay culture is disgusting and superficial it has no humanity . I am totally against gay marriage
  • joshBig... Rob 2013/07/16 05:30:23
    joshBigBoss
    +1
    They're gonna start saying you're not gay now. How could you be gay and not stand for total gay domination of every aspect of our lives?
    I hate to say it but I think 99% of gay advocates are the most miserable, self hating people on earth, and they want everyone else to feel the same way about themselves.
  • Sunshine Rob 2014/03/17 13:41:33
    Sunshine
    YOU, I like!
  • Nestofasssps 2012/12/10 21:44:09
    Other...
    Nestofasssps
    +1
    Hypocritical much???
    civil rights is not a gay agenda, its a civil/human rights agenda.
    This country is made up of more than just you evangelical souls who think YOU are the ones being discriminated against.
  • joshBig... Nestofa... 2012/12/11 01:45:12
    joshBigBoss
    +4
    The gay agenda is more than a rights issue. Its total gay invasion. Evidently you don't know what the question is asking, so maybe you should research the subject before you decide who is wrong.
  • Nestofa... joshBig... 2012/12/11 12:16:23
    Nestofasssps
    you poor sad little man...you must never leave your house, if that is your thoughts..Invasion??? what a scream
    compared to "he man" neanderthal bulllying of anyone seen as "inferior" to them by big strong boys like yourself against anyone "weaker, be they be gay, a visible minority, a disabled or geeky person, women and wives.... yeah really I hardly think its an invasion of any kind. Unless you truly are paranoid.and delusional
  • joshBig... Nestofa... 2012/12/11 21:28:47
  • Nestofa... joshBig... 2012/12/12 12:42:14 (edited)
    Nestofasssps
    hahhahhahahha , you can have your opinion..... it doesnt make it right...
    and what about gay peoples right??? read number two..... number four thru nine too.

dumbarse
  • joshBig... Nestofa... 2012/12/12 20:22:00 (edited)
    joshBigBoss
    +4
    So because having an opinion doesn't make it right then what makes yours right clown?
    Also, I don't bring my religion into this debate, because it's separate from this debate. I refuse to even argue religion with a person who doesn't believe in it.
    Actually I'm starting to think you're retarded because you are trying to argue with me about points that I haven't even made. Maybe you have some issues you need to address with someone else perhaps?
  • Nestofa... joshBig... 2012/12/13 02:23:36
    Nestofasssps
    Im not the one with the issues, I was just bringing some points, in one graphic that had to do with religion, because, homosexuality is usually argued with religion behind it.
    You are the ones using strong words to condemn gays.... you are accusing people of persecuting and invading you with their RIGHT to equal civil rights.
  • joshBig... Nestofa... 2012/12/13 19:24:29
    joshBigBoss
    +2
    All you're doing is pretending to read, and since you don't comprehend what I'm talking about you refer to what the media tells you that people who oppose the gay agenda think.
    I already know that most people in this country are Godless. I can't expect them to live up to a Christian standard. So I keep my religious beliefs to myself. There are still many reasons for me to want to see the gay agenda be defeated in this country without involving religion, and I've made those points over and over without discussing what the bible says, because those reasons have no connection to the bible.
    If you want to keep going back to religion over and over and act like I am against Constitutional rights then I will continue to believe you're retarded.
    I am not for Gay marriage, but at the same time I begrudgingly try to leave that topic alone. Gays should have the right to be in a relationship in this country and do what they want. To benefit everyone we must allow the rights of these sexual deviants to be protected as well.
    But nobody is stopping gays from being together. The problem is other things that are not beneficial.
    Sexual deviation does not qualify someone to be honored or given special status or be treated as heroes for children to learn about. Homosexuality has not yet been con...

Sexual deviation does not qualify someone to be honored or given special status or be treated as heroes for children to learn about. Homosexuality has not yet been concretely proven to be genetic. It has rather been postulated numerous times with no concrete evidence to back it, that it is a genetic quirk of some kind.
    Still there is work being done to push homosexual teaching in public schools. Infiltrating the minds of our society at the level of our children... It's disgusting, because homosexuals marched with pedophiles in the 90's. All sexual deviants joined forces to claim that their sexual practices was a matter of genetics.
    Are we parents to offer up our treasured children to these sexual deviants with no conscience. I dare say that I would go to much greater lengths to assure that this does not happen.
  • Sunshine joshBig... 2014/02/10 11:51:38
    Sunshine
    +1
    I couldn't agree more!
  • GMBPHOTO joshBig... 2012/12/14 03:14:00
    GMBPHOTO
    +1
    Hey Josh, You are on topic, these are actors,it's a gay guy under that pic! Not that there is anything wrong with that! :)
  • August ... Nestofa... 2014/02/18 02:34:21
    August Janke
    +3
    You are using the crown of thorns on Jesus's head to push your garbage. SHAMEFUL!!!!
  • Sunshine Nestofa... 2014/03/17 13:44:03 (edited)
    Sunshine
    Lol, sexual preference is not covered under the civil rights bill. Read it yourself if don't believe me. There's no justifying a ridiculous sexual preference in that regards.
  • Dave 2012/12/08 01:08:11
    Other...
    Dave
    +3
    I hope this isn't offensive to Christians, but ---- LORDY JESUS! This Poll makes me laugh hysterically --- that is funny!

What about the mainstream bigotry of Jews and Muslims and,....? I think Christians are doing just fine. Also we live in a country where you are free to worship whatever you want - so where's the hatred or bigotry toward Christians?
  • JohnnyGage Dave 2014/02/15 21:18:31
    JohnnyGage
    +3
    Actually if you check k out Voice of the Martyrs (COM), or possibly some non-stop Cristian census sources you would learn that Muslims, Hindus, and even some Jewish groups have been and are currently jailing, torturing, raping, and killing Christians in Muslim held countries, communist countries, and even in Mexico. Also, the Catholic church, Ottoman Empire, and Jews have murdered millions of Christians throughout time.

So, all of you who hate Christ know that His people have been dying for centuries...Jesus foretold these crimes...then he was murdered.
  • Dave JohnnyGage 2014/02/15 22:54:49
    Dave
    Well - Christians have done their share of killing over the centuries too. I don't think anyone that's agnostic hates Jesus Christ. I'm of the opinion that maybe someone like him walked around at some point. Then 100 years later they wrote this book called the bible and exaggerated his importance and life in it.

It's a crappy written book, but has some good parables. I just don't see how people can get caught up in religion no matter what religion. They are all so horrendous and any one that follows religion has no sense of humanity or why people exist on this planet.

Basically all religions are a bunch of hooey, and I don't know how anyone can argue with that.
  • GMBPHOTO 2012/12/06 08:54:37
    GMBPHOTO
    +4
    As an actor who starred in several motion pictures 35 years ago, my career was short lived when I politely refused an indecent proposal by a major mogul in the mainstream industry. At the age of 20, after starring in a major motion picture at Columbia pictures entitled SKATETOWN USA (Patrick Swayze's debut film role as "Ace" the bad guy) where I played "Stan" the hero, I was pulled aside by a gay mogul and given some rather pointed career advice.

"The response to your first movie has been incredible, I need to give you a little career advice, if you don't want to loose your status as an "A" actor, you need to make your manager feel a little more appreciative". I knew exactly what he wanted me to do and I was not willing to change my sexuality to secure a position as an "A" actor.

As a result of that career changing conversation, I found it increasing hard to secure interviews and get in on auditions.

35 years later, after finding out that I have quietly amassed a $3.5 million estate shooting, editing, directing and scoring independent productions, where I have built a studio, stage and amphitheater in Topanga CA as a monument to the arts, these sleazy media moguls have criminally conspired with an LA County consultant and Supervisor Zev Yaroslavsky, a self proclaimed...

35 years later, after finding out that I have quietly amassed a $3.5 million estate shooting, editing, directing and scoring independent productions, where I have built a studio, stage and amphitheater in Topanga CA as a monument to the arts, these sleazy media moguls have criminally conspired with an LA County consultant and Supervisor Zev Yaroslavsky, a self proclaimed "flaming liberal" in order to snuggle up to these Gay moguls who now represents the Hollywood GAY AGENDA / Lavender mob as Jerry Brown does in denying the california voters prop 8 mandate and wikll not intervene.

Fast forward to now, where the gay Agenda in our LA County government has intruded on a routine permit process, unlawfully withholding Tax Default properties, perjured themselves in county and court documents and openly obstructing justice after being put on notice of perjury, forcing false demolition notices and slandering my title.

Sorry to say this but this Heterosexual Hate crime / fraud is being condoned by DOJ Kamala Harris because these Media Moguls are in bed with the feds and have been sleeping in the WHITE HOUSE since the Clinton administration, if nor earlier.

I have been a long time advocate for gay rights but have seriously been reconsidering my support for their civil rights, if civil rights and criminal penalties are not applied equally across the board for gays and heterosexuals. Will the Gays police their own? That will be a cold day in the old bath house!

Moreover, there are social security benefit issues that will burden the already bankrupt social security system along with our federal government that is increasing our deficit spending more money than we take in, in order to grab the gay voters and the border line heterosexual robots who are brain washed by the 9/11 co-conspiring gay media, who in turn have traded in our Heterosexual constitutional rights in order to cow-tow to the Gay Media who have assisted in the creation of the 9/11/CIA Muslim boogie men. BOO! How many of you still believe in the 9/11 Muslim terrorist, Santa Clause and the tooth Fairy?

I want to be clear about this, I am still not advocating discriminating against a man "in" man or woman "on" woman unions, but it seems to me, we don't have to change the Constitutional and biblical protections / rights afforded to families that are formed in wedlock to give gays the exact same rights.

I contend, this is nothing more than a distraction, meant to eat away at our Constitutional rights as 9/11 was to our liberties. This debate is meant to divide us as citizens and question the our basic religious protections of our U.S. Constitution as 9/11 was to extort basic liberties from our Constitution.

Where do we draw the line? If the gay agenda can eat away and make a mockery of Religious protections in our Constitution, what will happen when the bisexuals demand their civil rights to marry a man and a woman? How will they address this in terms of our social security benefits? I contend, if they give up sending our young men and women to war which is the oppression and slaughter of heterosexuals and gays in the name of Banker fraud, then hypothetically perhaps everybody and marry as many people as they want? We could then afford to make love and not war! :) The gay agenda media leaders, now at this time in our history, using their typical demagoguery will deny this logical progression and say that's an irrational argument? And just think, how hypocritical would that statement be, being made by gays against the bisexuals rights?

The truth is... the leaders of our government past and present, would even like to amend our child and gang rape laws to exclude: members of Congress, Bankers Corporations and politicians with consenting minors who have letters or declarations from their parents.

Here, want to watch a gang rape / heterosexual hate crime by closeted LA COUNTY SUPERVISORS and a Corrupt DA's office who all act criminally above the law. Officials who apparently prosecute outside the bounds of their own bylaws and report to a higher authority than their oath of office allows and the Constitution permits?
    www.robinsoncrusoesgetaway.com

Like I mentioned above, this is just a gross distraction... the real war on terrorism is being played our in our skies day and night as they dump $200 million dollars a week worth of toxic chemicals on us, waging weather wars and killing plant seed reproduction, stealing property and killing innocent victims, Gay and straights. They are criminally polluting our water and plant life with toxic levels of Aluminum, Barium, Silver Iodide and GMO's (genetically modified organisms).

IMPEACH OBAMANATION
  • melly~t... GMBPHOTO 2012/12/07 03:27:19
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +9
    You are friggin' hilarious.
    spit take laughing gif
  • remy melly~t... 2012/12/08 16:53:30
    remy
    +3
    He is pretty funny isn't he? He's so offended by being asked for sexual favors to further his career...but no comment on women having to do that for years. If he said no, what's he still so angry for?
  • melly~t... remy 2012/12/08 16:55:49
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +3
    I don't believe a word of it.
  • remy melly~t... 2012/12/08 17:33:04
    remy
    +2
    Me either actually, but I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Now it's just doubt.
  • melly~t... remy 2012/12/08 17:38:02
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +3
    After seeing the videos, I can believe that's him, but the rest is ridiculous. Or else Patrick Swayze changed his...unbeknownst to his wife, lol.
  • remy melly~t... 2012/12/08 17:49:05 (edited)
    remy
    +2
    hehehe....it's just SO obvious that THAT'S the reason he never became a star~what a shame~
  • Scott remy 2013/07/15 04:58:44
    Scott
    the face that it happened. trama effect everyone differently I had a friend for example who was I in the scouts with me. he was constanly trying to smoke grass to get high(meaning blades of grass wrapped in toilet paper) But that was not the worst he decided to start pleasuring himself in the tent the next bunk over. Scared for life YES needless to say we were no longer friends at the end of camp. memory hauntes me to this day. so in his case it could have happened and he may be scared.
  • JohnnyGage remy 2014/02/15 21:27:47
    JohnnyGage
    We're you ever asked to perform such favors to advance your career? I figured not...
  • lurx: t... melly~t... 2012/12/08 17:10:54
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +2

...this guy was considered the Orson Welles of his day.
  • remy lurx: t... 2012/12/08 17:34:50
    remy
    +3
    I'm sure he has MANY Oscars on his mantle~
  • melly~t... lurx: t... 2012/12/08 17:36:11
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +3
    LMAO! So I guess he's implying that Patrick Swayze changed his sexuality...as he went on to become an A list actor. The poor dear!
  • lurx: t... melly~t... 2012/12/08 17:43:02 (edited)
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +3

...that's certainly what got Billy Barty's career started. (He played "Jimmy" in Skatetown, USA)
  • melly~t... lurx: t... 2012/12/08 17:46:31
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +2
    I noticed that the entire movie is available on Netflix--just waiting for some special night...
  • remy melly~t... 2012/12/08 17:53:17
    remy
    +2
    We should have a watch party!
  • melly~t... remy 2012/12/08 20:48:34
    melly~thwarting Satan since 1971
    +2
    That would be hilarious. You know, I used to do that...roller dance. Here's me at age 4 or 5. The legs belong to my sister and my mother made that outfit for whatever competition that was.
    roller melly
  • remy melly~t... 2012/12/08 22:30:32
    remy
    +1
    Oh, how cute!!
  • lurx: t... melly~t... 2012/12/08 17:56:47 (edited)
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +2

...in my book, he'll never out do his stellar performance in "The Facts of Life"

book stellar performance facts life

Unfortunately, because he wasn't willing to play Hollywood's game, he was replaced by some guy named "George Clooney".

...what ever happened to that guy?
  • remy lurx: t... 2012/12/08 18:01:35
    remy
    +2
    This happened to him~ george clooney george clooney george clooney
  • melly~t... lurx: t... 2012/12/08 20:45:34

2014/07/29 02:47:23