"Any man who thinks he can be happy&prosperous by letting the Govt take care of him,better take a closer look at American Indian" Henry Ford

Jackie G - Poker Playing Patriot 2012/12/27 12:04:37
Related Topics: Ford, Indian, American
I agree because......
I disagree because.......

• Sport_Geoff 2012/12/27 12:58:21
    I agree because......
    Sport_Geoff
    +3
    Agree......applies to everyone....my father had this posted on his office wall when I was a kid.....

By Dean Alfange

I do not choose to be a common man. It is my right to be uncommon— if I can. I seek opportunity not security. I do not wish to be a kept citizen, humbled and dulled by having the state look after me.

I want to take the calculated risk; to dream and to build, to fail and to succeed. I refuse to barter incentive for a dole. I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence; the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia.

I will not trade freedom for beneficence nor my dignity for a handout. I will never cower before any master nor bend to any threat.

It is my heritage to stand erect, proud and unafraid; to think and act for myself, enjoy the benefit of my creations and to face the world boldly and say, "This I have done."

You'll never see this on a liberals wall....it goes against everything they believe in......

• santa6642 2012/12/27 19:16:54
    I agree because......
    santa6642
    they screw up every thing they touch, just look at obamanationcare, bailout, etc,etc.
  • Todd Parsons 2012/12/27 17:53:05
    I agree because......
    Todd Parsons
    +1
    Yet no one cares...they are blind and delusional and just don't want to do anything for themselves
  • Jackie ... Todd Pa... 2012/12/27 18:06:32
    Thanks Todd
  • The Sane One 2012/12/27 13:19:20
    I agree because......
    The Sane One
    +1
    Of course, you need to look at who was in power throughout the majority of the time when the American Indians were being massacred and rounded up to be put on the reservation-- the corporations. The robber barons and the train barons.

And the politicians redefined the term "corruption", because they enacted policies based on who gave them the most campaign contributions.

It's a stark parallel to today, where once again we have the same sort of thing going on.
    It's amazing how those who don't understand history are doomed to repeat it.
  • Jackie ... The San... 2012/12/27 13:29:35
    Thanks for commenting
  • Sport_Geoff 2012/12/27 12:58:21
    I agree because......
    Sport_Geoff
    +3

By Dean Alfange

• Jackie ... Sport_G... 2012/12/27 13:28:42
    Excellent - thanks for commenting
  • westernslope~PWCM~JLA 2012/12/27 12:30:56
    I agree because......
    westernslope~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    This logic applies to all, not just Native Americans. Most tribes dramatically improved once they moved into private sector (casinos) versus reliance on government.
  • Jackie ... western... 2012/12/27 12:32:03
    Agree, thanks for responding

2014/10/23 15:09:02