Anti-Gun obsessed Piers Morgan Calls Pro-Gun Advocate 'Unbelievably Stupid,' 'You Shame Your Country' Is anyone else fed up with Piers Morgan's anti-gun obsession?

CAPISCE 2012/12/20 15:26:36
Stop the attacks on our constitution Piers or go back to where you came from.
Keep it up Piers, I'm not a fan of the constitution either

CNN's Piers Morgan has been on a rabid anti-gun rant since July's Aurora, Colorado, shootings that has gotten even more venomous after Friday's massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut. His European based mentality and lack of respect for the 2nd amendment are both dangerous and ignorant. Piers can not grasp the difference in cultures and Government between the USA and England.

On Tuesday, he rudely and disgracefully tore into guest Larry Pratt, the Executive Director of Gun Owners of America, calling him "an unbelievably stupid man" who's "dangerous," concluding the interview by saying, "You shame your country"

• schjaz 2012/12/20 16:24:42
    schjaz
    +8
    I don't know why the guy is here in the states. He advocates everything that is British and wants to bring it here so why doesn't he just go back to where he is comfortable and agrees with their policies?

• RH 2013/01/11 13:56:01
    RH
    +1
    Piers Morgan is an idiot.
  • ADENAE 2013/01/11 07:32:48
    ADENAE
    GOOD WORK BEST BUD
  • Robbb 2012/12/21 19:34:08
    Robbb
    The choices of this poll are designed to mislead, The truth is that who ever put in the second amendment did not respect the US constitution in the first place. Besides what does culture have to do with an out come that leads to wanton murder, and if that is the culture then why should it not be changed. The US public is led by the nose by any special interest group that has the money to promote their own interest.
  • joe keeney 2012/12/21 13:53:08
    joe keeney
    +1
    I never watched him he sounds like another liberal A$$.
  • Ozzyboy 2012/12/21 13:06:11
    Ozzyboy
    +1
    He isn't from America, so he is the shame of this country, being so ignorant about our Constitution. We broke away from idiots like him, yet they follow us here. He can leave any time now.
  • Haole 2012/12/21 12:56:13
    Haole
    +1
    The first ammendment guarantees that he has the right to voice his opinion. The second ammendment guarantees that that particular opinion doesn't matter.
  • A Founding Father 2012/12/21 09:52:39
    A Founding Father
    Three cheers for Piers. About time someone looked into the face of fear and evil and described it for what it is.
  • Tina 2012/12/21 08:41:31 (edited)
    Tina
    The second half no, but he has just as much right to express his opinions about the US as Americans have and do about Britain or any other country in the world they feel are not supporting everything the US does. . I've seen so many hateful post and comments toward people of other nations simply because they don't agree with certain happenings in the US. Is freedom of speech in America only for Americans?
  • Haole Tina 2012/12/21 13:01:23
    Haole
    +1
    It extends to the American people the right to say that this guy is hopelessly out of touch with American society and his opinion doesn't matter. He uses one ammendment as an excuse for attacking another. On the face of it that's just dumb.
  • Tina Haole 2012/12/21 14:16:50
    Tina
    That's your opinion and yes it extends to Americans to disagree with him, but just because he does feel differently than you does not mean he should leave the country. Many Americans share his feelings, maybe you don't but you also don't represent the entire nation. I've actually heard him say some very nice things about the United States, but if he disagrees with an issue that is his right .
  • Haole Tina 2012/12/21 14:23:59
    Haole
    +1
    I don't recall ever telling him to leave the country. All I said is that his opinion doesn't matter. he obviously doesnt understand that we have a bill of rights here that protect citizens from excesses of government and that no article in that bill of rights is more important than another, If he believes in the first ammendment he must also concede that the second is similarly indespensible.
  • Tina Haole 2012/12/21 15:14:46 (edited)
    Tina
    I was talking about some of the other post on here which did say that he should leave , his main problem seemed to be with weapons that shoot multiple rounds, I've heard many Americans say they also feel that way. I never heard him say all guns should be banned,

We Americans can be so hypocritical, we have no problem supporting ruthless dictators against the will of the people of that country, just as long as that dictator sides with the US , we bitch and blow about people in other countries constantly, but when one person says they don't like one thing about the USA we get all up in arms.
  • Haole Tina 2012/12/21 15:25:42
    Haole
    +1
    Maybe some get all up in arms. First ammendment says he has the right to speak his piece but i don't know of any laws saying anyone has to listen to him. it is (after all) a free country. As far as bans on weapons with multiple rounds I believe that that is in direct conflict with the spirit of the second ammendment and the bill of rights in general. He has the right to an opinion but his opinion has no more validity than anyone elses and in this case has far less.
  • Tina Haole 2012/12/21 15:38:36
    Tina
    No one said his opinion was any more important than others, but I'm beginning to understand his frustration, does the right to bear arms mean we should be allowed to own missile launchers, what about a nuclear bomb?

I see we are opposite on this issue and I know from experience nothing will change your mind and nothing will change mine, have a Merry Christmas.
  • Haole Tina 2012/12/21 16:23:32
    Haole
    +1
    yeah it does.
  • Tina Haole 2012/12/21 16:45:56 (edited)
    Tina
    wow , you actually think we have the right to own a weapon that could wipe out a city or take down a passenger plane if in the
    hands of some crazy citizen, as we saw so recently at the school, mall and movie theater.
  • Haole Tina 2012/12/21 16:59:43
    Haole
    yup
  • Tina Haole 2012/12/21 17:05:25
    Tina
    so sad
  • Haole Tina 2012/12/21 17:10:30
    Haole
    yeah it really is.
  • mwg0735 2012/12/21 07:49:33
  • scottcleaves 2012/12/21 06:32:07
    scottcleaves
    +1
    I'm not a fan of your overblown, incorrect interpretation of the Constitution, righties.
  • John Hall 2012/12/21 05:06:36
    John Hall
    +1
    Piers Morgan go to hell and go back home you can't even stop crime in your country with the gun ban your country has .
  • realist John Hall 2012/12/21 05:17:06
    realist
    +1
    They can't even stop the Muslims let alone crime lol.

Britain is almost as big of a joke as France these days.

You wonder how the hell they ever managed to control the British Empire.
  • Haole realist 2012/12/21 13:04:51
    Haole
    +1
    Yeah i used to get a kick out of it when liberals would say "the French have been dealing with terrorism for 50 years" Didn't it ever occur to them that if they actually "dealt with it" they wouldn't still be "dealing with it"?
  • RubenRibnik 2012/12/21 05:02:26 (edited)
    RubenRibnik
    +1
    tell us of the crimes that go on in England Piers, and the truth.. oh you can't you work for cnn
  • Sav 2012/12/21 04:27:35
    Sav
    +1
    he should do what he does best be a judge or criticize some one in realty show but don't judge, criticize or raise finger on the constitution right of free people

judge criticize realty judge criticize raise finger constitution free people
  • richie 2012/12/21 02:46:39
  • Flamdingo 2012/12/21 01:11:20
  • kurtis morin 2012/12/21 00:49:31
    kurtis morin
    +1
    What do we do with " stupid" people
  • ALofRI 2012/12/21 00:49:25
    ALofRI
    +1
    This answer considers the "Keep it up Piers" part and rejects the other half which is "unbelievably stupid". You GO Piers! Neither you NOR I would survive with eleven bullets in us, let alone a six year old! That's what I'M "fed up with"! (Even though I DO like guns, I don't like a gun with a loose nut behind the trigger!)
  • CAPISCE ALofRI 2012/12/21 01:14:59
    CAPISCE
    +4
    I love cars, I don't like cars driven by drunks and the deaths they cause. Should we ban cars? I promise everyone here knows someone killed or injured by a drunk drive but few, if any, know someone killed by a gun
  • kiote1963 CAPISCE 2012/12/21 02:16:38
    kiote1963
    +1
    Awesome point!!!!!
  • CAPISCE kiote1963 2012/12/21 02:22:51
    CAPISCE
    Thnx.
  • Ryan CAPISCE 2012/12/21 03:50:13
    Ryan
    +2
    While I do know someone killed with a gun, but I also know people who are alive today because of a gun.

I just don't understand how the Anti-gun folks can look at prohibition, and the war on illegal drugs, and all of our other attempts to ban something, and still believe a gun ban would work.
  • CAPISCE Ryan 2012/12/21 13:28:25
    CAPISCE
    I have lived in NYC, Philly, Detroit, Tampa amd near Chicago---met many people over the years never knew one person who was shot with a gun. On the flip side by the time I was 17 I knew 4 teens killed in drunk driving situations.
    The current total of those I know injured or killed in DUI related accidents is over 30----maybe just maybe we should focus more on that issue instead of Guns. Do you realize in the county the Con. school was located more people were killed or injured in DUI accidents on 4 different days this month than were killed by the Con. shooter , and that happens Month after Month
  • RubenRi... CAPISCE 2012/12/21 05:09:22
    RubenRibnik
    +1
    1980 Thanksgiving Day, Reno, Nv. Pircilla Ford killed my GF and others when she accellerated and jumped the curb in downtown Reno in front of Harold's Club on the sidewalk.. dragging one over 100 ft. she killed 5 and injured 20+ and was stone sober. a person who wants to hurt others will use whatever is at their disposal...Oh, her excuse, " the devil made me do it"
  • CAPISCE RubenRi... 2012/12/21 13:29:54
    CAPISCE
    Horrible
  • realist CAPISCE 2012/12/21 05:13:37 (edited)
    realist
    +1
    I know of many who have killed 5-10 people in one go. Many more instances of that then anything involving someone with a gun killing as many people.

Kids included. Toddlers. Babies. Grannies. You name it, drunk drivers have killed it en-mass.

I completely agree with you on that point.

I also don't know of any instances where someone in a car has actually used a car to prevent a drunk driver from killing other people either lol...so there's that too.
  • ALofRI CAPISCE 2012/12/21 14:22:43
    ALofRI
    I love cars too. AND I love guns! Some people love Heroin...Heroin kills. It may have some good uses in medicine, but, lets cut down on the use by making it hard for dangerous people to sell it or get it to people who use it in a life endangering way.
  • RubenRi... ALofRI 2012/12/21 05:05:23
    RubenRibnik
    +1
    then please never put one in your hand...but as all liberal idiots, you believe the lies, such as they were shot with a 223, when the Chief of the State Polie said they recovered 2 guns with the shooter, both hand guns, and 2 more in his vehicle.. I bet you heard that and it did not even register

2014/12/20 06:34:06