Anti-Establishment 2012!!! This is something I posted on Facebook:

LAAD Gunner - USMC 2012/04/30 19:31:30
Russell Paul Anderson for Nebraska Senate 2012!! I know most of you likely have no idea who he is, so please look into his info.

This needs to be anti-establishment 2012!!! Russell Anderson is the only person on Nebraska's ballot who doesn't
have a D or and R after his name, he's an independent. Remember, the
local and state elections are JUST as important as the Presidential
election, possibly even MORE important because these are the people that
make up the Congress and Senate, both of which are extremely corrupt!

It is our duty to put people in office who will put an END to
destruction of this once great nation and one of the foremost ways to do
that is to start voting anti-establishment NOW which means you don't
vote for anyone with a D or an R after their name. The two-party
monopoly on the system must be ended, for it is a system created to
ensure America's destruction. Please friends, put an honest effort into
politics. I know they suck, I know you THINK you have better things to
do and you definitely have things you'd RATHER do but trust me this is
VERY important! For those of you who don't stay current our country is
in major trouble and it is up to us to do our duty as citizens and elect
the best people for the job, to ensure that our path of destruction
doesn't continue.

I hope that you are all registered to vote and are at the primaries in May.

The following is a link to his website:

http://www.russellpandersonsenate.com/

I know that for most of you the Russell Anderson bit is irrelevant since most of you are not from Nebraska, so to you that is not the point of my post.

The point is that if we want to fix our country, this HAS to be Anti-Establishment 2012!! Which needs to be done at both the local and state level, which means that if it is possibly you need to vote against the Republican and Democrat parties. The fact of the matter is that the Democrat and Republican parties are both bought and paid for, they are controlled by people who don't give a damn about us. If we want to put and end to the corruption, bring back liberty, freedom, and our Constitution and ensure that America gets off of the path of destruction it's been on for the past CENTURY then we MUST vote against the establishment!!! As long as the establishment holds power, We The People have NO POWER.

• Pops 2012/04/30 20:00:33
    Anti-Establishment 2012!!! Restore our country!!
    Pops
    +1
    I understand most of our problems are indeed already established deeply in this country. I have been saying without much acclaim, "To do the same thing over and over and expect a different result is insane by definition !"

I will not vote simply because of an R or D but I won't vote simply because of not either. I'm looking for qualifications.

I think if Russell Paul or anyone gets your attention my friend I will certainly give it merit !
  • LAAD Gu... Pops 2012/04/30 20:04:29
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +1
    Well thank you my friend :) and I absolutely agree, it should always be on merit. But I do believe that one should vote anti-establishment ANY time there is a quality candidate. Obviously if anti-establishment fails to produce a quality candidate don't vote for them.
  • nverumind 2012/04/30 19:53:58 (edited)
    nverumind
  • LAAD Gu... nverumind 2012/04/30 19:58:59
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/04/30 19:48:46
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    I wouldn't vote repuglican or for Paul even if you held a loaded gun to my head.
  • nverumind ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/04/30 20:00:33
    nverumind
    +1
    get lost, your constant post hunting and bashing of ron paul is getting old. you dont hold a shred of validity and its tiresome! Find a topic you know more about and doesnt destroy the illusion to your self proclaimed sensability.

2014/07/23 21:54:12