Another woman shot to death for refusing an abortion. But let pro-abortion supporters tell it, and they will claim it's men who force women to keep their babies. Think men pressure women to have abortions to shirk child support responsibility, etc.?

tncdel 2012/02/28 13:38:40
See report here:
http://www.lifenews.com/2012/02/27/woman-shot-to-death-by-boy...

My sister fell in love not knowing the man was married and cheating on his wife. Eventually she became pregnant, then he confessed he was married, not planning to marry her as he had been promising.

As soon as he "dropped the bomb" on her, about being a married man, he exerted pressure to get an abortion done by Planned Parenthood, to hide the fact of his infidelity to his wife. My sister's mind was very screwed up by his deception. And she had no one to confide in. She hid it from me, fearing I might kill the rat she had fallen in love with.

Years later I learned from her that she had almost died from the butcher job Planned Parenthood did on her. Although she survived, not only was she unable to have kids afterwards, but it also adversely affected her mind along with being used as a play toy and discarded by a married man. She was never right mentally after that, lost her will to live and committed slow suicide smoking herself to death chain-smoking cigarettes. All I have left of my sister are her ashes in an urn.

Had that poor-excuse-for-a-human being married man simply abandoned my sis, rather than force her to have an abortion, she would at least have had a son or a daughter to provide her a reason to go on living.

• NYCbrit 2012/02/28 14:27:51
    YES, I think some men force women to have abortions [comment as you wish].
    NYCbrit
    +5
    I have someone close to me who was emotionally bullied into having an abortion by a selfish jerk.

• Bocephus 2012/03/01 21:01:15
  • \V/ 2012/03/01 06:32:25
  • gkirmani 2012/02/28 18:38:37 (edited)
    gkirmani
    +2
    whatwver be the truth but the fact remains the state of social affairs vis a vis women in western society

and how shamelessly these hypocrites say they are CIVILISED cultured EDUCATED and modren ?????

nay silly society..............what a pity on nation who treat women only as an "OBJECT"......may thier eyes are open and stop using women as a means of earning moeny.......... may they learn to respect women
  • Catnip "Guru" ∞ 2012/02/28 17:48:16 (edited)
    Catnip "Guru" ∞
    Whatever happened to "choice"?
    NO, I think men never force women to have abortions [explain why you think so].
    I have never met a man yet who didn't want the baby. Those who do are not members of the races aroiund here.
  • allanbard 2012/02/28 17:19:04
    allanbard
    Sad story, indeed... Unfortunately, there are such guys who are selfish beyond description... I guess no words could help your sister now, yet I just hope a better future awaits her... I've seen some similar stories, though not so bad as your sister's... Take care! The future will be better, she will meet a real man...
  • Kat 2012/02/28 17:07:34
    Kat
    I don't think anyone can force anyone to do something she does not want to do. Thirty-three years ago I became involved with a man separated from his wife. I had been told I'd never get pregnant( and never did in a long term relationship). Well I did get pregnant and he tried his best to talk me into an abortion. I refused. He left and actually briefly returned to his wife. I never got a penny from him. I am so glad I had my son.
  • chgo 2012/02/28 16:48:48
    chgo
    Maybe we should sterilize the men. If so, then the woman wouldn't be thinking of getting an abortion or not,huh.
  • SoCalEx-Dem 2012/02/28 16:27:04
    SoCalEx-Dem
    That is such a tragic story. It happens a lot, its just not something the mainstream media will report on because it doesn't fit their spin on a woman right to commit murder.
  • zbacku 2012/02/28 16:13:24
    zbacku
    It happens all the time. But, Liberals and their like continue to accept any truth that doesn't follow their mantra.
    I am sorry about your sister. Let's hope her story may somehow help others to see that there are others to turn to for support.
  • Marvelous Wildfire 2012/02/28 16:13:15
    Marvelous Wildfire
    Often the BOYS (they are NOT *MEN*) that she is screwing, is frightened of having to face adult reality and adult responsibilities.
  • Classical Liberal 2012/02/28 15:44:37
    Classical Liberal
    +1
    this is likely responsible for a good number of the abortions that take place, in fact.
  • whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2012/02/28 15:24:57
  • Bocephus whitewu... 2012/03/01 21:06:49
  • Fannie 2012/02/28 15:10:20
    Fannie
    +2
    Nice try, it is up to the woman. You stink, you weren't there for your family. He stinks cause the bomb he dropped was not about being married, it was getting her pregnant. Good try but it wasn't the abortion that depressed her............

I bet you are voting for Gingrich.....................
  • whitewu... Fannie 2012/02/28 15:27:21
  • zbacku Fannie 2012/02/28 16:18:58
    zbacku
    +2
    Wow, you never stop do you. The man tells us about his sister that was forced into having an abortion, then she lives a life of guilt and you have the nerve to hit him over the head with your Liberal blindness. Nice job.
  • MadAsHEck zbacku 2012/02/28 17:56:27 (edited)
    MadAsHEck
    +3
    Fannie is a apt avatar for her. She always is an A$$ in any thread she comes in.

My daughter got pregnant with her Ex Husband just as she found he was being unfaithful and filed for divorse. She went to PP and got an abortion, on advice of her Female Lawyer actually.

Over the next 5 years she went from being a beautiful, hard working woman into a drug using alcoholic in a state of deep depression. Amd finally put a bullet into her head.

Abortion may not casuse problems in may women, but science is finding that it definately is a problem, for more than they let on.
  • zbacku MadAsHEck 2012/02/28 22:40:36 (edited)
    zbacku
    I am truly sorry for the loss of your daughter. As you can see with her response, Fannie isn't.
  • Fannie zbacku 2012/02/28 18:18:32
    Fannie
    +2
    Excuse me, the MEN in the story are all full of schitt.
  • zbacku Fannie 2012/02/28 22:42:29
    zbacku
    You may not care over a death of a baby, but there are thousands upon thousands of moms that regret the day they killed their unborn child.
  • Fannie zbacku 2012/02/29 02:37:13
    Fannie
    +1
    There are thousands and thousands of woment that regret getting married to men
    who abuse them, and their children........and they turn out like the little boy that killed the students in Ohio.............

There are thousands and thousands of women that are pissed off because men have been abusing and raping their children in churches, in the schools, in the homes, in the communities across this country, and you just turn your head.

There are thousands of thousands of women who do not want the rapist's child, there are thousands of women who must give up children in order that they can live and care for those babies.......

Don't give your schitt that I don't care.......that just makes you one smart idiot.
  • zbacku Fannie 2012/02/28 22:45:01
  • Fannie zbacku 2012/02/29 02:37:58 (edited)
    Fannie
    +1
    She will grow up and make her own decisions in life, without men telling her what she will and will not do with her body.

+2
    Yes they do, single and married.
  • TommyB 2012/02/28 14:30:05
    TommyB
    +4
    And I think some men are never even aware that a pregnancy and abortion took place. There's enough blame on the table to rule out finger pointing. Dead beat men, women who don't want to be bothered, abortion mills out to make a buck, Margaret Sanger's legacy child, they're all part of the mix.
  • whitewu... TommyB 2012/02/28 15:28:01
  • MadAsHEck whitewu... 2012/02/28 19:41:12 (edited)
    MadAsHEck
    +1
    Here is the next Plan on that slippery slope. After Birth Abortions. And they think that it is "Ethical" as Newborn babies are not really "Persons"

http://conservativebyte.com/2...
  • TommyB MadAsHEck 2012/03/01 14:56:39
    TommyB
    They can do away with the afterbirth however they want. But the baby that survives a botched abortion is a living, breathing human and is not afterbirth. To kill that baby is infanticide and murder by every definition of the word.
  • MadAsHEck TommyB 2012/03/01 18:45:03
    MadAsHEck
    +1
    I totally agree with you.

My point being that when you begin to desentize society to one atrocity, recreational abortion, you tend to open the door to other atrocities, as the article is calling for.

As Hitler did. First send the Jews to detention camps, then call them less than human, then begin to kill them off.
  • TommyB MadAsHEck 2012/03/01 19:11:45
    TommyB
    Agreed.
  • NYCbrit 2012/02/28 14:27:51
    NYCbrit
    +5
  • Tianne Noel 2012/02/28 14:22:00
    Tianne Noel
    +2
    Yes, controlling people have a way of influencing behavior.
    Your sister sounds as if she believed everything that this married man told her.
    However, when he did drop the bomb about being married, then not planning on marrying her and cheating, she should have left.
    There are always friends around to confide in an many posters for troubled women.
    Planned Parenthood should have provided counceling to her after the abortion.
    And a botched abortion should have prompted her to seek medical help. Thus prompting an investigation as to why and how this happened.

It is hard looking at this situation from any angle.
    Your sister - feeling used, depressed, not knowing where to turn. Cigarettes & alchol seem to be the drugs of choice for this. However, she should look at her life and sought help.
    You - If you were close until this time should have questioned her withdraw.
    The man - infidelity eventually shows it's ugly face. They were having unprotedctd sex and that comes with risks of diease and pregnancy.
  • Marvelo... Tianne ... 2012/02/28 16:20:40
    Marvelous Wildfire
    In many Planned Parenthood abortion mills, it's not even a doctor that kills the baby.
    PP suied Arizona for requiring a doctor to kill the babies as well as making a DOCTOR read to the patient what the killing will entail. (PP LOST)
  • MadAsHEck Marvelo... 2012/02/28 19:41:52
    MadAsHEck
    +1

http://conservativebyte.com/2...
  • jc 2012/02/28 14:19:21
    jc
    +3
    She did not have to give in to his persuasion.She should have been stronger and come forth.She could have had the baby and still been alive while the creep was suffering for all his lies.
  • Bob DiN 2012/02/28 14:14:54
    Bob DiN
    +3
    Men want to avoid paying child support when their bimbos get pregnent. Some guys just sleep with woman they don't really care about. It's just the sex for them.
  • jams 2012/02/28 14:10:11 (edited)
    jams
    +3
    Sad story, but anamolous. Most abortions are caused by the actions of men to encourage the abortion, or the inaction of men in terms of parental support.

Sanitorium and all the male anti-women's rights blubberers need to quit blaming women and start addressing the real issues - which is patriarchal manipulation supported and enabled by out-dated religious rhetoric.
  • Classic... jams 2012/02/28 15:47:09 (edited)
    Classical Liberal
    +2
    well said; but that's still only a part of it.

We also need a return to a pro-prosperity agenda. Less poverty, higher standard living; this means stronger families, less want for the abortion, and better access to birth control.

PS: You should only have the right to kill another living thing in self-defense or for sustenance. So I would argue that unless the pregnancy threatens the life of the mother or the mother is already practically starving, there is no right to abortion.
  • Marvelo... jams 2012/02/28 16:57:23
    Marvelous Wildfire
    You state: "Sanitorium and all the male anti-women's rights blubberers need to quit blaming women and start addressing the real issues - which is patriarchal manipulation supported and enabled by out-dated religious rhetoric."

Actually, it's the people like you that steal the POWER from women.
    You present women as mindless animals, no different than cows, that are incapable of intelligent choices and sound judgment when it comes to sex and jobs or even having children, because "men have dominated her!" When NOTHING could be further from the truth!

"OH! But MEN should take responsibility too!"
    If I *am* speeding with 20 other cars on the highway, and a cop pulls me over and writes me a ticket for speeding; will I be responsible for paying that ticket, or will the cost of the ticket be divided up between the other 20 drivers?
    I drive the speed limit, because *I*, and I alone am RESPONSIBLE for paying the tickets.
    Men don't have sex, outside of rape, unless the woman says "Yes", and even if it's a "one night stand" and they don't even know each other's names and never see each other again: That will NOT prevent HER from getting pregnant from the encounter, no matter how "cute he was".

Women can totally controls the issue, with the exception of rape, through "Personal Responsibility".
    I...

If women accept the personal responsibility, and UNDERSTANDS that it is SHE that will get pregnant, and that SHE will ultimately decide if her baby lives or dies, so she should act accordingly.
    And if she makes it CLEAR that he only get PROTECTED sex: "NO Condom = NO SEX", he'll wear a condom.

But too many, and not just women, want to AVOID personal responsibility: "I have a RIGHT to a house as good or BETTER than my parents, and why should *I* be expected to PAY for it?", "I is smart! Me deserve a college education in 'underwater basket weaving' if *I* choose, why dim dare people not hire me? I's got a MASTERS DEGREE and $85,000 in college debt! They OWN ME JOB!"

Oh, and you may do well to remember Roe v Wade was based on the man NOT wanting HIS baby killed. (Also she's now ANTI-Abortion proponent.)

2014/09/01 08:16:38