Another Obama National Security Failure? White House Hack Attack

RTHTGakaRoland 2012/10/02 00:59:23
Yes, Obama is disconnected on National Security, seldom attending briefings, and allowed this vital system to be breached.
No, allowing this breach was just sharing consistant with the Obama Doctrine: Treat allies as enemies, and treat enemies as allies.
Chinese hackers break in to White House military office network in charge of the president’s nuclear football

hydrogen bomb explosion

Hackers linked to China’s government broke into one of the U.S.
government’s most sensitive computer networks, breaching a system used
by the White House Military Office for nuclear commands, according to
defense and intelligence officials familiar with the incident.

One official said the cyber breach was one of Beijing’s most brazen
cyber attacks against the United States and highlights a failure of the
Obama administration to press China on its persistent cyber attacks.

“This is the most sensitive office in the U.S. government,” said a
former senior U.S. intelligence official familiar with the work of the
office. “A compromise there would cause grave strategic damage to the
United States.”

Read More: http://freebeacon.com/white-house-hack-attack/

• phoenix AFCL 2012/10/03 02:02:15 (edited)
    Yes, Obama is disconnected on National Security, seldom attending briefings, ...
    phoenix AFCL
    +1
    This is crazy !! but not unpredictable. I posted this article back in July 2011 about China pre-bugging our imported computers. You would think our US government would insist on made in USA computers, duh !!! With all the money our government is spending, you would think they could afford a dedicated computer factory on US soil.

Here is part of the article. If you are faint of heart.. don't read the rest of it ..lol It ties right in with this terrorist action on the part of China.
    Fast Company, a magazine, had an article recently that covered a little-noticed congressional hearing and they reported that a top DHS Security official "admitted on the record that electronics sold in the US are being preloaded with spyware, malware and security-compromising components.

The process through which this happens is straightforward. First, an American company or governmental agency orders computer hardware or software from a tech company. Then, because the 'free' trade era has incentivized that company to move its production facilities to low-wage countries, much of that order is actually fulfilled at foreign factories where security may be lacking.

If this still sounds farfetched, remember that in the offshoring age, one of the major high-tech exp...

If this still sounds farfetched, remember that in the offshoring age, one of the major high-tech exporters is China. That is, the country that has been turning computers into stealth weapons of the police state (for proof, Google the terms "Great Firewall" or"Green Dam".

At a time when missles are remotely fired via keystrokes, supply-chain vulnerabilities in high-tech products are a genuine security problem.
  • RTHTGak... phoenix... 2012/10/03 03:07:11
    RTHTGakaRoland
    +1
    Great info. Thanks.
  • phoenix... RTHTGak... 2012/10/03 03:42:20
  • Plantgypc 2012/10/02 19:27:25
    Plantgypc
    +2
    Obama is the devil incarnate.

obama is the devil incarnate
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/10/02 19:12:33
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    Who Say's it was China?

Nuclear codes and they would broadcast that? The NSA and FBI are going nuts busting low level whistle blowers, but it is important to share this. Give Me Break! Sounds like a OBL story.

Welcome to October, the month of Surprises.
  • Rustie 2012/10/02 18:42:24
    Rustie
    +1
    Quick somebody call Vegas! (Or Jay Z or Rhianna or The View or...)
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/10/02 18:41:05
  • phoenix... mk, Sma... 2012/10/03 02:06:54 (edited)
    phoenix AFCL
    +2
    Well, that explains the arrogant condecension shown towards Americans on the part of this Muslim fraud. arrogant obama
  • RTHTGak... phoenix... 2012/10/03 03:08:30
  • phoenix... RTHTGak... 2012/10/03 03:43:21
    phoenix AFCL
    lol.. good one..
  • mk, Sma... phoenix... 2012/10/03 10:04:46
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/10/02 15:34:37
    No, allowing this breach was just sharing consistant with the Obama Doctrine:...
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +2
    Well that's sweet. China sells missiles to Iran. Israel sells Secret US Technology to China. Obama sells out on America to the Middle East. China stabs U.S. in the back, and we, the citizens of the U.S. can't even trust one another!! Expect the unexpected!!
  • HOMBRE Louisa ... 2012/10/02 15:48:56
    HOMBRE
    +4
    Iran has a drone that is in service now because Obama just let them have the one that landed in Iran and was good a brand new.
  • Louisa ... HOMBRE 2012/10/02 15:58:39
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +4
    Keep in mind that this man can effectively hide his birth, college records, passport etc etc but he can't protect the secrets of the U.S. And the same man who thinks 'National Security' is to protect HIM from us!
  • phoenix... Louisa ... 2012/10/03 02:09:48
    phoenix AFCL
    +2
    I think you nailed it, Louisa or else I am totally confused. LOL

And we buy almost all of our software/hardware from China and our government knows "it is loaded with spyware, malware and security-compromising components" so noted during a congressional hearing by a top Homeland Security official.
  • rightside 2012/10/02 15:30:02
    rightside
    +3
    Its really both.
    bama will do anything to remain in the white house for his lifetime.
  • Louisa ... rightside 2012/10/02 15:38:51
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +2
    Fine with me as long his lifetime is imminent!! Then I'll KNOW where he is and that he's no longer a threat.
  • rightside Louisa ... 2012/10/02 16:01:21
    rightside
    +2
    As long as biden doesn't take over!!!!
  • Louisa ... rightside 2012/10/02 16:51:11
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +3
    OMG.......what an idiot! The only thing Biden and I have in common is my dress size, 10, and his IQ!
  • rightside Louisa ... 2012/10/02 17:22:46
    rightside
    +2
    You give him waaaaaaay to much credit!
  • Louisa ... rightside 2012/10/02 19:02:24
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +2
    LMAO! I would LOVE to be a size 0 or 4, but it ain't gonna happen!
  • rightside Louisa ... 2012/10/02 20:39:25
  • flrdsgns Louisa ... 2012/10/02 19:47:54
    flrdsgns
    +1
    So this is your idea of a size 10 dress? fat lady trying to get into a size 10 dress
  • Louisa ... flrdsgns 2012/10/02 21:55:30
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    OMG........this is proof that all men and women aren't created equal. I hate to have noticed this, but is that her belly button peaking from her hemline? No, no, don't tell me. I want to wish this woman well and forget this picture!
  • flrdsgns Louisa ... 2012/10/03 00:07:09
    flrdsgns
    +1
    That's what I'm thinking it is lol. My god, can you imagine? I would hate to see her stand up.
  • phoenix... Louisa ... 2012/10/03 02:14:27
    phoenix AFCL
    +2
    That's about 9 points too high, Louisa..lol
  • phoenix... rightside 2012/10/03 02:13:58
    phoenix AFCL
    +2
    Now that is scary... almost as scary as 4 more years of BO. scary obama
  • rightside phoenix... 2012/10/03 02:48:17
    rightside
    +2
    Got to see that movie. Heard many things about it.
  • phoenix... rightside 2012/10/03 02:51:36
    phoenix AFCL
    +2
    I think I am the only one in the family who hasn't seen it yet either, rightside. .lol.. They have told me so many things that I feel like I have seen the movie.
  • rightside phoenix... 2012/10/03 02:52:35
    rightside
    +2
    Yup, friends and family have told me about it too. Must see, must see!!!!
  • OPOA912 2012/10/02 14:14:01
    OPOA912
    +4
    Should have been all of the above
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/10/02 13:33:12 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +5
    We must remove him from the Whitehouse.....the next time could be : THE END

P.S. Both answers were EXCELLENT...Had a difficult time choosing!
  • Louisa ... Yo'Adri... 2012/10/02 15:43:30
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +2
    Let's just seal up the White House when he's asleep. We can spackle over the windows and doors and paint it black.

mecca
  • RTHTGak... Yo'Adri... 2012/10/02 15:46:12
    RTHTGakaRoland
    +1
    Thanks on the PS.

obomber

Agreed on one and done. Indeed, one was one too many for America's electoral error.
  • Rodney 2012/10/02 06:32:15
    Rodney
    +5
    Wasn't really sure which answer was my thought, but the fact that Barry and his people are being so quiet on it, speaks volumes.
  • seadog6608PWCM 2012/10/02 05:54:28
  • MonaDeMark 2012/10/02 05:01:40
  • DavE 2012/10/02 04:50:39
    DavE
    +5
    Nice knowing they didn't find any emails from me on the WH servers.
  • Louisa ... DavE 2012/10/02 15:53:30
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +2
    Isn't that the truth! I feel like I'm a list somewh...............scuse me..........someone is at my door. Men in suits........hmmmm suspicious looking. ohhhhh.......what's that? My husband says it's a battering ram....... ah ha......here they come.................

fighting animation
  • phoenix... Louisa ... 2012/10/03 02:19:47
    phoenix AFCL
    +1
    Is this really America? I am beginning to wonder. patriot equals terrorist

2014/10/25 02:52:59